kg trade update/ Wolves And Suns Have Talked Trade

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #81
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,412 | Props total: 3919 3919
 facility651 said:
heres how i see it.....If KG is gunna be traded it will be before the draft i went clubbin last nite and seen Brandan Wright from UNC in there with Rashad McCants(t'wolves bench dude) and Adrian Peterson im guessin somethin is in the works forreal with us gettin the boston pick cuz we could draft Wright with the 5th Pick (replacing kg's size) and then take Corey Brewer 7th... but umm yea if it happens it will be soon!!!
what club you go too?
 06-21-2007, 03:57 PM         #82
pimpslickback 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jhicks said:
the trade is agreed in principle,not definite
lol trade is done with man we have mike james and justin reed on our roster and the wolves got juwan howard on theirs
 10 years ago '06        #83
Dead Prezidents 
space
space
$2,030 | Props total: 6 6
 twondog22 said:
why is everyone so brainwashed that they only believe sh*t on tv or in a newspaper...get ya head outta ya a.ss and realize the value off boxden is to get sh*t that you wouldnt get anywhere else ie: the paper or on tv or any other type of media....maybe cats should only post head lines of espn.com artlices in here from here on out..cuz then youd have an almighty source.... each form of media brings positives and negatives....you think that ap is accurate...you ever wonder why every quote the print in there is gramatically correct....n*ggaz dont talk like that....just one example of how big media flipps scripts to how they want to be.....see the duke r*pe case for further evidence

idiots...
Real spit. Iv'e gotten a lot of good information from BX, but I've also gotten a lot of bullshyt from BX. You got to understand, that some people are very skeptical about someone giving info on a website from someone they dont know and can't even see. It's because the newpapers and TV are legal companies people on BX feel everything they say is legit.

You just got to know who be telling the truth and who is a big bullsh*tter. I know thee are a lot of none fakers on here because when they post shyt up it ends up true later on. I know a couple of them posted up rumors on the Music section and a day or so later AllHipHop posts the same shyt they said. Like for instance this kid on Boxden said he saw Daz and some west coast artist and Guerrilla Black about to throw down at a car show. Everybody said he was a lying a.ss piece of shyt. I aint say shyt, because who am I to be calling someone a liar, feel me? A week later or so AllHipHop posts it up with video footage.
 10 years ago '04        #84
facility651 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 192 192
 jumpman2304 said:
what club you go too?
club Visage(downtown mpls. the block before DejaVu take a left and go straight u cant miss it)...they in there every wednesday nite....

As for the KG trade to boston it aint gunna happen im checkin out ESPN NEWS right now and KG & his agent said he wont play in boston if he should be traded there
 06-21-2007, 04:12 PM         #85
dahurricaneg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Again the thread starter is a troll
 10 years ago '05        #86
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,083 | Props total: 6981 6981
Expanded Timberwolves trade rumor: Kevin Garnett to the Phoenix Suns as part of a three-way deal with the Boston Celtics that would bring the Wolves 6-9 Kurt Thomas from Phoenix and 6-10 Theo Ratliff from Boston, both of whom have contracts that expire after next season. The Suns would send forward Shawn Marion to the Celtics, who would send guard Sebastian Telfair to the Wolves.

The Wolves would get the Celtics' No. 5 overall pick and the Suns' No. 24 overall pick in next week's NBA draft, and keep their No. 7 overall pick. In addition, the second-round conditional pick they owe Boston in the Ricky Davis-Wally Szczerbiak deal would be eliminated.

10 years ago '05        #87
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,083 | Props total: 6981 6981
League sources have reported that the Boston Celtics are still in talks with the Minnesota Timberwolves to acquire Kevin Garnett, but a new name in the deal is causing a snag.

The deal to move Garnett to Boston would include Al Jefferson and the fifth pick, and now the Timberwolves want to ship out Marko Jaric and attain Gerald Green.

The Celtics are pushing back on Jaric, who has four years left on his $40 million contract. The big guard from Serbia averaged just over five points last season and has never averaged more than 10 points per game during his five-year career. The 21 year old Green, on the other hand, carries a low price tag and untapped potential.

10 years ago '04        #88
facility651 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 192 192
^^dumbest sh*t ive ever heard gettin the expiring contracts sounds good but what about next year are they basically just gunna scrap it all together and put together a team that will draw as many fans as the atl hawks or memphis grizzlies.....what a waste even tho the draft is deep as hell we will still have no superstar if Kg goes to phx we need the matrix or amare fu*k it even al jefferson from the celtics
 10 years ago '05        #89
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
they just said on ESPN that if KG has to be traded he most wants to go to the SUNS
 10 years ago '05        #90
hily 
space
space
$15,360 | Props total: 689 689
Ok threadstarter is still full of crap but it might really happen, I talked to someone but IDK Im not going to go claiming I know all.
 10 years ago '05        #91
DUKINS|M 
space
space
$7,305 | Props total: 37 37
FromRealGM

Chris Sheridan/ESPN -
Kevin Garnett's agent, Andy Miller, told ESPN.com's Chris Sheridan that Garnett made it known to the Wolves and Celtics late Wednesday that he had no interest in playing for Boston. The implication was clear: If Minnesota dealt him to Boston, Garnett would opt out of his contract next summer.

"The Boston trade isn't happening," Miller told Sheridan on Thursday. "If a trade were to happen, that's not a destination that we're interested in pursuing."

Asked where Garnett would prefer to be dealt, Miller replied: "Too early. Ask me in two days."

Garnett has "a good handle on the possibility of being traded," Miller said. "Kevin is an extremely loyal person, and loyalty is not a common factor among pro athletes, but in this situation he understands he has to put his long-term considerations ahead of the Minnesota Timberwolves ' long-term considerations."

According to a report on Sports Center, sources tell Marc Stein that Garnett would want to go to Phoenix if he is dealt. [READ]
 06-21-2007, 05:13 PM         #92
jkalldaway 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TWON was Right!!!

Garnett Isn't Interested In Boston
21st June, 2007 - 4:56 pm
Chris Sheridan/ESPN -
Kevin Garnett's agent, Andy Miller, told ESPN.com's Chris Sheridan that Garnett made it known to the Wolves and Celtics late Wednesday that he had no interest in playing for Boston. The implication was clear: If Minnesota dealt him to Boston, Garnett would opt out of his contract next summer.

"The Boston trade isn't happening," Miller told Sheridan on Thursday. "If a trade were to happen, that's not a destination that we're interested in pursuing."

Asked where Garnett would prefer to be dealt, Miller replied: "Too early. Ask me in two days."

Garnett has "a good handle on the possibility of being traded," Miller said. "Kevin is an extremely loyal person, and loyalty is not a common factor among pro athletes, but in this situation he understands he has to put his long-term considerations ahead of the Minnesota Timberwolves ' long-term considerations." [READ]

According to a report on Sports Center, sources tell Marc Stein that Garnett would want to go to Phoenix if he is dealt
 10 years ago '04        #93
twondog22 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 0 0
 hily said:
Ok threadstarter is still full of crap but it might really happen, I talked to someone but IDK Im not going to go claiming I know all.
at this loser mad that i drop jewels.....how you gonna say im full of crap, but it might happen?...so r u sayin i had a lucky guess...and been battlin back all you haters who dont believe me this whole time cuz i had a whim.....wake up and face reality.
 10 years ago '04        #94
twondog22 8 heat pts OP
space
space
 jkalldaway said:
TWON was Right!!!

Garnett Isn't Interested In Boston
21st June, 2007 - 4:56 pm
Chris Sheridan/ESPN -

Garnett has "a good handle on the possibility of being traded," Miller said. "Kevin is an extremely loyal person, and loyalty is not a common factor among pro athletes, but in this situation he understands he has to put his long-term considerations ahead of the Minnesota Timberwolves ' long-term considerations." [READ]

According to a report on Sports Center, sources tell Marc Stein that Garnett would want to go to Phoenix if he is dealt

been tellin cats this since saturday.... at you bein 1 of the few finally realizin that i wasnt bullsh*t...i told people that his opt out clause allows him to basically dictate where he would go but yall aint wanna listen
 10 years ago '04        #95
twondog22 8 heat pts OP
space
space
 dahurricaneg said:
THe dude that started this thread is a fake, f*g**t, bi*ch a.ss mofo.
cramps must be real bad this month ....
 10 years ago '05        #96
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
 hockeythug said:
 06-21-2007, 05:33 PM         #97
Griff Tannen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
twon wasn't wrong. He put his money on Garnett being the loyal guy that he is.
The East Coast is taking major L's daily in basketball and sooner or later, Stern is going to step in and stop it. He's losing money everytime a big star goes out West.

The only saving grace is that Kobe comes East. Wade and Bron are the only bonafide stars on the East Coast while the West has Kobe, KG, Nash, Dirk, Duncan to name a few. Oden and Durant are coming to the West Coast to further bolster the conference. The East is really looking bad in all of this.

As someone who likes dynasties and the history they bring, I would like to have NY and Boston become powers again, but losing has really, really hurt their franchises and right now, its nothing that Stern can do to prevent that.
 06-21-2007, 05:52 PM         #98
Ar-Ra'd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
twondog... so when can we expect this to go public?
 10 years ago '06        #99
RayG210 43 heat pts43
space
space
$3,596 | Props total: 256 256
 twondog22 said:
get ya head outta ya a.ss and realize the value off boxden is to get sh*t that you wouldnt get anywhere else ie:
you're not giving us anything new.. It's just speculation.. This trade has been talked about for well over a few months now.. On several newspapers and blogs.
 06-21-2007, 05:54 PM         #100
dahurricaneg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
twon is a troll there is no paper work there is speculation and nothing more.

Whomever believes this dud is gullible..
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago