Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #61
hily 
space
space
$15,360 | Props total: 689 689
I hope everyone sees now this guy is full of crap. Even if he did know KG through his sisters cousins boyfriends aunts friend I doubt that many people would have blabbed about a big trade.
 06-21-2007, 11:27 AM         #62
Smokey Da Capo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kg in phoenix oh my god
 10 years ago '05        #63
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
on espn this morning they said boston is tryin to trade jefferson and the 5th pick for kg

what happened to the paerwork getting starting for kg goin 2 phoenix?smfh
 06-21-2007, 11:51 AM         #64
Griff Tannen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
twon doesn't know

the general feeling of this thread.
 06-21-2007, 12:08 PM         #65
jkalldaway 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Griff Tannen said:
twon doesn't know

I think twon was full of crap about the paperwork but he was right about a trade. Don't beleive anything you read in the media. Teams float stuff to the media to try and get more out of them which is exactly what minny is doing with boston to try and get phoenix to trade amare. Right now phoenix is trying to do a 3 way involving marion to boston, kg to phoenix, ratliff, thomas, telfair, 2nd rounder, 24, 5 and more to the wolves giving them two expiring contracts which will create capspace, three draft picks to rebuild etc.
 10 years ago '04        #66
twondog22 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 0 0
 jkalldaway said:
I think twon was full of crap about the paperwork but he was right about a trade. Don't beleive anything you read in the media. Teams float stuff to the media to try and get more out of them which is exactly what minny is doing with boston to try and get phoenix to trade amare. Right now phoenix is trying to do a 3 way involving marion to boston, kg to phoenix, ratliff, thomas, telfair, 2nd rounder, 24, 5 and more to the wolves giving them two expiring contracts which will create capspace, three draft picks to rebuild etc.
look all i know is that the paperwork was started....to be honest i dont even know what that means in terms of when the trade will be announced...as far as kevin mchale goes. from what i understand from a wolves insider is that mchale is gonna step down and be replaced by fred hoiberg in the near future so mchale doesnt give a fu*k about what he says in the media or what the perception of him is, its already sh*t to begin with. by havin mchale handle all the kg questions the slate will be wiped clean when hoiberg takes over and people wont attach kg gettin traded with hoiberg.......

as far as the suns tryin to get other teams involved i think your exacly right about this...but the definate is that kg is goin to phx...

Last edited by twondog22; 06-21-2007 at 12:21 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #67
twondog22 8 heat pts OP
space
space
 Griff Tannen said:
twon doesn't know

i could care less about the general feeling...but even if this was the general feeling why would my 1st thred been 8 pages deep and this one be 3....when people think someone is bullsh*ttin they dont even take the time to post a response....or engage in a debate about who is better than who, and what the effects of this trade would be...
 10 years ago '06        #68
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,246 | Props total: 628 628
mann Drew gooden was at the local LA fitness and he said they are going to trade Bron for two NBDL players..and that KG was going to retier and take over as Wolves GM
 10 years ago '04        #69
twondog22 8 heat pts OP
space
space
 hily said:
I hope everyone sees now this guy is full of crap. Even if he did know KG through his sisters cousins boyfriends aunts friend I doubt that many people would have blabbed about a big trade.
what you dont get is that for the media to report on sh*t they gotta have 2 reputable sources...these sources in this situation would be kg, his agent, or someone in the suns or wolves orginazation....none of them people gonna talk 2 the media they just gonna deny sh*t...nick saban ring a bell..
 06-21-2007, 01:30 PM         #70
Crank 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall are getting on this guy for nothing... trades cant be made until july 1st... you can discuss and agree to trades once your team and the other team is eliminated but you cant file anything until july 1st
 06-21-2007, 01:32 PM         #71
pimpslickback 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Crank said:
yall are getting on this guy for nothing... trades cant be made until july 1st... you can discuss and agree to trades once your team and the other team is eliminated but you cant file anything until july 1st
so mike james for juwan howard was just fake huh.. and all the draft pick trades are impossible since the draft is on june 28th i guess
 10 years ago '04        #72
twondog22 8 heat pts OP
space
space
 pimpslickback said:
so mike james for juwan howard was just fake huh.. and all the draft pick trades are impossible since the draft is on june 28th i guess
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
 10 years ago '04        #73
facility651 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 192 192
heres how i see it.....If KG is gunna be traded it will be before the draft i went clubbin last nite and seen Brandan Wright from UNC in there with Rashad McCants(t'wolves bench dude) and Adrian Peterson im guessin somethin is in the works forreal with us gettin the boston pick cuz we could draft Wright with the 5th Pick (replacing kg's size) and then take Corey Brewer 7th... but umm yea if it happens it will be soon!!!
 10 years ago '04        #74
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Please get K.G out of Minneapolis. They can't win with him. Why not trade and get value for him. Everybody around here(Minnesota) wants him to win a ring.
 10 years ago '04        #75
jwhizkid 
space
space
$2,055 | Props total: 17 17
kg could win in minneapolis if mchale would've done his damn job all these years. haha he's worse than isiah.
 10 years ago '04        #76
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 10 years ago '04        #77
facility651 8 heat pts
space
space
 jwhizkid said:
kg could win in minneapolis if mchale would've done his damn job all these years. haha he's worse than isiah.
cant argue with that fam....we go to the western confrence finals and then dont resign the ppl who got us there.....not to mention all the wasted picks (ndudi ebi) for one, then the joe smith trade so on and so on the list just keeps goin.....McHales gone after the KG trade...i agree with the cat who said Freddy Hoiberg and it makes sense cuz everyone here loves him and he got hella basketball wits
 10 years ago '06        #78
jhicks 
space
space
space
$308 | Props total: 33 33
 pimpslickback said:
the trade is agreed in principle,not definite
 10 years ago '04        #79
facility651 8 heat pts
space
space
 jhicks said:
the trade is agreed in principle,not definite
umm that trades a wrap brahh howard has been announced and everything
 06-21-2007, 03:53 PM         #80
dahurricaneg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THe dude that started this thread is a fake, f*g**t, bi*ch a.ss mofo.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy