Phat ass white girl for real
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
116 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #41
blizzard 2 heat pts
space
space
$553 | Props total: 16 16
Oh and I hope this guy is right, just pullin for the underdog.
 10 years ago '07        #42
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Da Real Talk said:
I Wonder Whose Worse McHale Or Zeke LOL
Zeke he started the trend of everyone not wanting to pull the trigger on deals because they seen him make so many bad ones but there was stretch where mchale didn't have a first round pick for mad long so it might be tie because him and joe smith caused that
 10 years ago '05        #43
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
jus read an article on espn and mchale said he has talked to teams about kg but hes not tryin 2 trade him

i doubt he would say that and have a deal set in place
 10 years ago '04        #44
blizzard 2 heat pts
space
space
$553 | Props total: 16 16
 wr8201 said:
jus read an article on espn and mchale said he has talked to teams about kg but hes not tryin 2 trade him

Let ,me translate. " I am working on a deal that I can't believe. I don't want to fu*k this up. So, in case another team wants him waaaaayyyy more than Phoenix, and is going to break their bank, do not call me."
 10 years ago '04        #45
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
garnett for griffey
 10 years ago '04        #46
twondog22 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 0 0
 wr8201 said:

why does mchale care if you know he has a deal in place? why show your cards ...rule #1 in when dealin with the media is dont help them by givin them info if it aint helpin you.

go read all the articles you want ...

Last edited by twondog22; 06-20-2007 at 07:46 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #47
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,113 | Props total: 516 516
ill believe it when i see it until then yeah right we dont believe u
dt
 10 years ago '04        #48
$tr3tch 
space
space
$4,260 | Props total: 0 0
to anyone doubting that phoenix will pull the trigger because of amare's value, think about this...a year or 2 ago when he went down with the knee injuries the suns played basically the entire season and post season without him and faired just as well if not better than they did this year. Sure he's a great young player, but he is NOT as much of a difference maker on the suns as he's made out to be. Good player, yes, of course he has an impact. However, they can make up for it with their depth without him, and with kg they'll have someone who can really match up with tim duncan in the playoffs...and thats what it really boils down to. Phoenix needs to beat the spurs.
 06-20-2007, 08:45 PM         #49
KingOfNY369 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Amare Stoudemire couldn't play defense to save his life...KG can...not to mention he has the intangiables to play every position on the court...and has never had a serious injury to date...whoever lands him immediately turns their franchise into a title contender...

Aside from Duncan...every PF in the league dreams at night about being as good as Kevin Garnett...if he didn't have such loyalty to a team that has treated him like complete sh*t his whole career...including his MVP year which was followed by the release of any sort of the T'Wolves surrounding talent he coulda had a couple chips under his belt...

Last edited by KingOfNY369; 06-20-2007 at 08:46 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #50
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 6974 6974
Latest Kevin Garnett trade rumor: The Wolves send the 31-year-old all-star to the Phoenix Suns in a convoluted three-way deal with the Boston Celtics that includes Shawn Marion going to Boston and Minnesota getting the No. 5 pick from the Celtics, plus several young players. The Wolves already have the No. 7 overall pick in the June 28 draft. It's unclear, though, how Garnett's $22 million salary would match up for the deal.

10 years ago '06        #51
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
 10 years ago '04        #52
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,404 | Props total: 3913 3913
watched the news here tonight, mchale was interviewed and laughed the rumors off....said theres always gonna be talk like this at this point in the year....juwan howard said he came here to play with KG....said there is no question he will be with wolves this year.
 10 years ago '04        #53
space
space
The Timberolves introduced their newest team member Wednesday night, forward Juwan Howard.

The 34-year-old was acquired in a trade from Houston last week. In exchange for Howard, the Wolves sent Mike James and Justin Reed to the Rockets.

Click on video to hear comments from Howard and VP of Operations, Kevin McHale.

10 years ago '04        #54
space
space
Despite reports to the contrary, Minnesota Timberwolves basketball boss Kevin McHale says the team is not actively shopping Kevin Garnett.

As they often do this time of year, trade rumors started popping up yesterday -- involving Garnett and the Boston Celtics.

Boston general manager Danny Ainge told the Boston Herald that the Celtics have called the T-Wolves about Garnett.

But McHale dismissed that news as typical chatter between NBA teams.

He says that GMs from around the league make phone calls all the time, inquiring about Garnett and other Timberwolves players. But McHale says any rumors, to this point, have been speculation and nothing more.

McHale says he has always listened to proposals involving Garnett, but has never seriously considered making a trade then and still has yet to do so.

(Copyright 2007 by The a.ssociated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

06-21-2007, 12:56 AM         #55
bronx2texas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if he goes to the suns. he'll finally get a ring
 06-21-2007, 01:14 AM         #56
jkalldaway 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Twon what's the latest? I doubt paper work was filed but you never know. Last I heard, it is a waiting game, the wolves are waiting on the suns to put together a decent offer with a third team involved. What are you hearing?
 10 years ago '06        #57
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,527 | Props total: 18007 18007
Amare is the future of the NBA this guy is so talented trading him for Garnett isn't a good trade at all.
 10 years ago '05        #58
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
THe smart thing to do in this situation IMO is to send our #27 pick, Kurt Thomas, Shawn Marion and any other bench player for KG. I would nto give up Amare tho'. It ain't worth it saying that Amare could end up being better than KG in a few years. Even tho' the Suns is my team, the last option is to give up Amare.
 10 years ago '05        #59
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
nash and KG together would be awesome
 10 years ago '04        #60
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 969 969
 jumpman2304 said:
im gonna love it if he stays all the haters will shut up
too bad we couldn't work magic and get greg oden.

that would = OMG MLPS~! kg+oden
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago