Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-20-2007, 03:04 PM         #21
Big Dee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 twondog22 said:
why is everyone so brainwashed that they only believe sh*t on tv or in a newspaper...get ya head outta ya a.ss and realize the value off boxden is to get sh*t that you wouldnt get anywhere else ie: the paper or on tv or any other type of media....maybe cats should only post head lines of espn.com artlices in here from here on out..cuz then youd have an almighty source.... each form of media brings positives and negatives....you think that ap is accurate...you ever wonder why every quote the print in there is gramatically correct....n*ggaz dont talk like that....just one example of how big media flipps scripts to how they want to be.....see the duke r*pe case for further evidence

idiots...
1. your name is twondog
2. nobody knows who the fu*k you are
3. all news sources build credibility at some point by saying some real sh*t that can be backed up
4. your news isn't real sh*t yet
5. your name is twondog
 10 years ago '05        #22
hily 
space
space
$15,360 | Props total: 689 689
 jumpman2304 said:
im gonna love it if he stays all the haters will shut up
he's so staying I don't know why NOW he would leave...
 10 years ago '04        #23
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,419 | Props total: 3927 3927
 hily said:
he's so staying I don't know why NOW he would leave...
well because we are not surrounding him with the players we need...hes getting older and wants to win.

dude is loyal as hell though....i dont know what hes gonna do...

i personally wont hate him if he opts to leave, he deserves to win a title.
 10 years ago '05        #24
hily 
space
space
$15,360 | Props total: 689 689
I wonder though... I mean he just got a new house not that long ago. He is loyal as hell he seriously can't leave I won't know a SINGLE Wolves player then not able to name ANY!
 10 years ago '04        #25
TrackMagic 
space
space
$3,928 | Props total: 0 0
well if hes right hes made a name for himself. so we'll see what happens.
 10 years ago '04        #26
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
garnett needs to do whats best for him. and thats a trade to phx

and who ever said that garnett for amare straightup is a bad trade

F*CK THAT, KG on the suns and its a garanteed championship next year and who knows how long after that. Amare, while in the future may be as good as KG, is not, and cannot do that NOW
 10 years ago '04        #27
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,292 | Props total: 16 16
Latest Kevin Garnett trade rumor: The Wolves send the 31-year-old all-star to the Phoenix Suns in a convoluted three-way deal with the Boston Celtics that includes Shawn Marion going to Boston and Minnesota getting the No. 5 pick from the Celtics, plus several young players.
The Wolves already have the No. 7 overall pick in the June 28 draft. It's unclear, though, how Garnett's $22 million salary would match up for the deal. -- St. Paul Pioneer Press

Garnett's value on the trade market has dropped considerably because he has the right to opt out of his contract after next season and become a free agent. No smart GM is going to pay a premium for a player he may lose for nothing in a year.
Of course, the Bulls would've been willing to gamble in February because a deal then would've secured Garnett's services for a minimum of two playoff runs. According to sources, the Bulls still are very interested, but their current offer would be substantially less because they would be a.ssured of having Garnett for only one playoff run. -- Chicago Sun-Times
 06-20-2007, 03:31 PM         #28
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Id love to get Marion and I wouldn't mind even being in this three team deal... But no fu*king way if one of those youngs kids we give up is Al Jefferson.
 10 years ago '07        #29
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Twolves are d*cks if they don't take al jeff and that 5th pick for 31 year old KG
 10 years ago '04        #30
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,419 | Props total: 3927 3927
 Mike Lyricalone said:
Latest Kevin Garnett trade rumor: The Wolves send the 31-year-old all-star to the Phoenix Suns in a convoluted three-way deal with the Boston Celtics that includes Shawn Marion going to Boston and Minnesota getting the No. 5 pick from the Celtics, plus several young players.
The Wolves already have the No. 7 overall pick in the June 28 draft. It's unclear, though, how Garnett's $22 million salary would match up for the deal. -- St. Paul Pioneer Press

Garnett's value on the trade market has dropped considerably because he has the right to opt out of his contract after next season and become a free agent. No smart GM is going to pay a premium for a player he may lose for nothing in a year.
Of course, the Bulls would've been willing to gamble in February because a deal then would've secured Garnett's services for a minimum of two playoff runs. According to sources, the Bulls still are very interested, but their current offer would be substantially less because they would be a.ssured of having Garnett for only one playoff run. -- Chicago Sun-Times
i have a feeling this somethings gonna go down soon.

are you fu*king kidding me. we are gonna get fu*ked so bad by this now...

i didnt realize he could opt out of this after this season...why the fu*k do minnesota sports always fu*k up. :banghead: :banghead:
 10 years ago '07        #31
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 l0udm0uf said:
garnett needs to do whats best for him. and thats a trade to phx

and who ever said that garnett for amare straightup is a bad trade

F*CK THAT, KG on the suns and its a garanteed championship next year and who knows how long after that. Amare, while in the future may be as good as KG, is not, and cannot do that NOW
Suns have enough passers they need buckets from amare and what would the chemistry be between nash and KG
 06-20-2007, 03:37 PM         #32
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't see Nash and KG not working.. But losing Amare and Marion to get KG seems like a lot.. I mean they do got Diaw I guess.

Nash
Barbosa
Diaw
KG
Thomas

Still a great 5... They need a better bench tho..

Rondo
Pierce
Wally/Whoever
Marion
Jefferson..

We could do some damage.. Id still rather trade Pierce and start over

06-20-2007, 03:39 PM         #33
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As far as the wolves if they get Amare.. Amare, Gerald Green and Foye is sick young team
 10 years ago '07        #34
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:
As far as the wolves if they get Amare.. Amare, Gerald Green and Foye is sick young team
contenders every year
 10 years ago '04        #35
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,292 | Props total: 16 16
Wolves had That Oppurtunity With The Bulls That They Let Slip in February

Deng, Tyrus and PJ Brown 1 Year Contract & 9th Pick For KG....And What Happend Was Deng And Tyrus Became Beast After The All-Star Break...and PJ Started Playing Really Well...For The Bulls To Re-Think If They Want To Re-Sign Him...

Good Job McHale...Thanks For Not Pulling That Trigger...
 10 years ago '05        #36
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
 Mike Lyricalone said:
Wolves had That Oppurtunity With The Bulls That They Let Slip in February

Deng, Tyrus and PJ Brown 1 Year Contract & 9th Pick For KG....And What Happend Was Deng And Tyrus Became Beast After The All-Star Break...and PJ Started Playing Really Well...For The Bulls To Re-Think If They Want To Re-Sign Him...

Good Job McHale...Thanks For Not Pulling That Trigger...
I Wonder Whose Worse McHale Or Zeke LOL
 10 years ago '04        #37
twondog22 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 0 0
 Big Dee said:
1. your name is twondog
2. nobody knows who the fu*k you are
3. all news sources build credibility at some point by saying some real sh*t that can be backed up
4. your news isn't real sh*t yet
5. your name is twondog
1. my name aint twondog.
2. the fact that nobody knew or was familiar with my internet screen name is a compliment.
3. all news sources get told there sh*t by people like me and you, so me telling you is no different then them tellin you what i said.
4. are you dumb enough to think that facts arent real facts untill there in the news....
5. your new name is weak minded brainwashed lemming...
 10 years ago '05        #38
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
how do u know the paperwork started no nba writers for espn r not sayin anything about it

this guy is makin up sh*t everyday
 06-20-2007, 07:04 PM         #39
pimpslickback 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i believe this sh*t
 10 years ago '04        #40
blizzard 2 heat pts
space
space
$553 | Props total: 16 16
 eLLz said:
if the paperwork started then why are analysts still saying that the Wolves still havent heard any offers theyre feelin?
This aint a doctors note. They movin millions of dollars of merchandise around. And beside its like a car lot, they got a finance man in the office crunchin numbers.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy