Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-27-2007, 04:39 PM         #241
DarenG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All the insiders from AZ have been saying from day 1 the organization didn't want to give up Amare. Were they thinking about it? Possibly but most of the AZ insiders have been saying from day 1 that it probably wouldn't be Amare like some have been saying. However, there is no way the Suns trade Amare to Atlanta. They wouldn't need to. If they were willing to still swap KG for Amare they just deal directly with the MT. Why involve Atlanta at all?

I said it from day 1. If a deal gets done at all (which I doubt) it will involve Marion not Amare.

Last edited by DarenG; 06-27-2007 at 04:41 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #242
g_hilde 
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 0 0

well it lookd like twon got lucky and kg may end up in phx after all

but y'all are foolish if you think he had any credible info last week, cuz the trade talk officially started for real when the celtics came to phx "to watch a workout"

no paperwork has been done and the suns will not make this trade without dumping salary which will depend on if/when they get the bobcats #8 pick

boston wants garnett, minnesota doesn't want amare, marion doesn't want boston, pierce will demand a trade if boston doesn't get a veteran, and the atlanta hawks have fallen into a very enviable position

basically this whole thing is a mess
 10 years ago '04        #243
twondog22 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 0 0
 g_hilde said:

but y'all are foolish if you think he had any credible info last week, cuz the trade talk officially started for real when the celtics came to phx "to watch a workout"

no paperwork has been done and the suns will not make this trade without dumping salary which will depend on if/when they get the bobcats #8 pick

boston wants garnett, minnesota doesn't want amare, marion doesn't want boston, pierce will demand a trade if boston doesn't get a veteran, and the atlanta hawks have fallen into a very enviable position

so i guessed that not only he was gonna be traded....but also the exact team he would go too?
 10 years ago '05        #244
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
 g_hilde said:

why even hate?
 10 years ago '04        #245
g_hilde 
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 0 0
 twondog22 said:
so i guessed that not only he was gonna be traded....but also the exact team he would go too?
well, the rumors began circulating around the trade deadline and resurfaced on espn insider last week...
 06-27-2007, 07:20 PM         #246
jkalldaway 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Twon what are your sources saying?
 06-27-2007, 07:39 PM         #247
NIC DIAMONDS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is bull sh*t why dont the lakers just send boston Odem and Bynum let them send the pick and who ever they gonna send now to minnesota and KG come to la la land. Mitch is fu*king dumb I should run the fu*kin team damn Trade Kobe to chi town now!
 06-27-2007, 07:48 PM         #248
jkalldaway 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bc bynum and odom suck.
 06-27-2007, 07:53 PM         #249
NIC DIAMONDS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jkalldaway said:
bc bynum and odom suck.
well beyond that it's a good idea
 06-28-2007, 11:48 AM         #250
DarenG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well just like 99% of all other trades...this one was never going to happen. Mike D'Antoni was on the radio basically saying the asking price of KG was to high. They are going to make a run with Nash, Marion and Amare and try and add to them through FA and the draft. They said moving up is a possibility.

So barring the MT coming down on their asking price (meaning Marion or picks) this trade was never going to happen despite what KG or the MT "thought" was going to happen.

Last edited by DarenG; 06-28-2007 at 11:49 AM..
 06-28-2007, 11:56 AM         #251
dahurricaneg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like i said Twondog is a troll, he needs to keep reading his insider articles posted on sites.
 10 years ago '04        #252
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 10 10
Thats good to hear from us Lakers fans
 10 years ago '05        #253
hily 
space
space
$15,360 | Props total: 689 689
 dahurricaneg said:
Like i said Twondog is a troll, he needs to keep reading his insider articles posted on sites.
THATS what I meant he isn't getting this from KG he's getting it from the net LOL. It'd be like me getting something from Itsbx and going oh I know the artist thats why I got it before it was released :rolleyes:
 10 years ago '06        #254
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 06-28-2007, 09:05 PM         #255
djsmellie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
backfired
 10 years ago '05        #256
oneosi 
space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 0 0
gay.
 10 years ago '07        #257
xxgoodzxx 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,212 | Props total: 1 1
Man. Whatever happened to him and Lakers? Damn!
 10 years ago '04        #258
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
..::lawl::..
 10 years ago '04        #259
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,411 | Props total: 3919 3919
fag**t. good thing you were right eh twandog?

10 years ago '07        #260
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k YOU TWONDOG. fu*k YOU
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy