kg trade update/ Wolves And Suns Have Talked Trade

most viewed right now
 102
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
58 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 96
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-25-2007, 11:54 PM         #221
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 twondog22 said:
kg aint down wit goin to la....he beefin hard right now wit management talkin bout how if he aint gonna report to anobody but the wolves or suns,

kg has said numerous times that he doesnt wanna play in la cuz he doesnt wanna play in a big market there....he got a house out in malibu so people think he would want to play there but that aint the case...mad teams is comin at the wolves wit deals right now and if the wolves are gonna trade kg to a team he doesnt want to agree to sign long term to they are gonna trade him to the team wit the best offer....bynum odom and the #19 aint the best offer....philly is gettin involved too as well as dallas....la got the least to offer cant see how this deal is possible if the wolves could get more from another team and kg doesnt wanna go there....
la is more likely to sign chauncey billups that get kg and they wouldnt be able to afford kg kobe and chauncey

....im bout to find out more tonight
I thought all the paperwork was done for KG to phoenix? now u bacckin off that bullsh*t? Homie fu*k you and your wack a.ss sources. Go suck a fu*king d*ck, bi*ch a.ss n*gga.
 10 years ago '04        #222
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
 illicitx said:
I thought all the paperwork was done for KG to phoenix? now u bacckin off that bullsh*t? Homie fu*k you and your wack a.ss sources. Go suck a fu*king d*ck, bi*ch a.ss n*gga.


I was thinking the same thing.

What happened to the paperwork with the Suns and Wolves deal goin down? I thought it was filled out and goin down in the next 11 hours (last week)? man, you full of sh*t Twon. If I dont see a trade go down by thursday, hate will be given everytime I sign on this sh*t and see you post.
 10 years ago '05        #223
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
KG shouldn't have to worry about being in a big media market in LA. As long as Kobe is still there all the spotlight would be on him. UNLESS KG and Kobe get into a big soap opera like between him and Shaq before he left for Miami. I dont think Kobe would let that happen this time though.
 10 years ago '04        #224
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
kobe just need to talk to him u know they are homies they have said it before and played on all star teams together and played well (alley oops to and from each other)

kobe just need to help him see what they can do together
 10 years ago '04        #225
facility651 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 192 192
ayy im still agreein with Twon LA and KG is not gunna happen laker fans sorry....givin up our best player for three 7 foot bums and the 19th pick aint crackin i heard that dallas was offerin devin harris and other plus their pick and u kno PHX might have to jump in we only have two more days of waitin cuz i almost gurantee hes gone by the time the 3rd pick in the draft comes up
 10 years ago '04        #226
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
^i swear thats the best av ive seen in a LONG time lol :applause:

EDIT: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to facility651 again.


Last edited by l0udm0uf; 06-26-2007 at 12:56 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #227
twondog22 8 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 0 0
aight yeah i said paperwork was stated (not paperwork was done) and pending unless phoenix could find a way to get rid of marion and involve a 3 team deal...but what has happened is that the wolves dont want to put all there eggs in one basket and incase the suns pull out at the last minite they are shopping kg for the best possible deal....they basically are callin his bluff they he wont go to any team but phoenix...and have told him that its up to him to publicly veto a trade.(which they know kg doesnt like doing cuz hes so media concious)
The team that can give the wolves the best deal is boston so thats what the wolves are tryin to bring into the deal....kg has relaxed some of his trade demands and will be willing go to la, phx, or dallas...this is straight from the horses mouth....really now kg doesnt know what to think and is out of loop as far as what the wolves are tryin to do...one thing he said is that not much is bein reported in the media about dallas and the wolves have talked heavily with them.....also he said that he would be fine stayin in mn after all of this (boggled my mind) he doesnt really want to move and leave all his family and friends that have moved to mn.

also as far as playin in LA he doesnt want to play in a big market like that but would be willing to if kobe was still there cuz kobe will have to deal with most of the media and fans expectations...but since there is no gaureentee that kobe will be there there is no way kg will consider LA unless kobe personally tells him that kobe will stay and play in la.....

now with dallas there tryin to put together a deal so that they can keep dirk...which means they would have to gut a lot of there squad....

with phx they are debating if its worth gettin rid or amare for kg or is gettin rid of marion for a higher draft pick is a better deal....
this is the most up to date sh*t out......
 06-26-2007, 11:09 AM         #228
jkalldaway 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Twon, apparently the Suns may be getting TWO lottery picks in two separate deals. I guess this is the option if they decide to keep amare. What are the chances of him coming to phoenix?


Last edited by jkalldaway; 06-26-2007 at 11:36 AM..
 06-26-2007, 03:07 PM         #229
WSH Redskins 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 twondog22 said:
aight yeah i said paperwork was stated (not paperwork was done) and pending unless phoenix could find a way to get rid of marion and involve a 3 team deal...but what has happened is that the wolves dont want to put all there eggs in one basket and incase the suns pull out at the last minite they are shopping kg for the best possible deal....they basically are callin his bluff they he wont go to any team but phoenix...and have told him that its up to him to publicly veto a trade.(which they know kg doesnt like doing cuz hes so media concious)
The team that can give the wolves the best deal is boston so thats what the wolves are tryin to bring into the deal....kg has relaxed some of his trade demands and will be willing go to la, phx, or dallas...this is straight from the horses mouth....really now kg doesnt know what to think and is out of loop as far as what the wolves are tryin to do...one thing he said is that not much is bein reported in the media about dallas and the wolves have talked heavily with them.....also he said that he would be fine stayin in mn after all of this (boggled my mind) he doesnt really want to move and leave all his family and friends that have moved to mn.

also as far as playin in LA he doesnt want to play in a big market like that but would be willing to if kobe was still there cuz kobe will have to deal with most of the media and fans expectations...but since there is no gaureentee that kobe will be there there is no way kg will consider LA unless kobe personally tells him that kobe will stay and play in la.....

now with dallas there tryin to put together a deal so that they can keep dirk...which means they would have to gut a lot of there squad....

with phx they are debating if its worth gettin rid or amare for kg or is gettin rid of marion for a higher draft pick is a better deal....
this is the most up to date sh*t out......
good job updatin... keep us posted
 10 years ago '04        #230
facility651 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 192 192
 jkalldaway said:
Twon, apparently the Suns may be getting TWO lottery picks in two separate deals. I guess this is the option if they decide to keep amare. What are the chances of him coming to phoenix?
hey u never kno man maybe they could package those 2 lottery picks and say barbosa and like a james jones or kurt thomas and send em to the wolves
for the big ticket
 06-27-2007, 12:01 AM         #231
jkalldaway 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Looks like kg may end up in phx. It is up to Marion.
 10 years ago '04        #232
twondog22 8 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 0 0
 jkalldaway said:
Looks like kg may end up in phx. It is up to Marion.
right back to my original post...
 10 years ago '04        #233
facility651 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 192 192
 twondog22 said:
right back to my original post...
or up to the wolves atl and phx sh*ts gettin crazy and this is probably the best sounding trade for the wovles depending on who the role players are
 10 years ago '04        #234
twondog22 8 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 0 0
 facility651 said:
or up to the wolves atl and phx sh*ts gettin crazy and this is probably the best sounding trade for the wovles depending on who the role players are
if amare is goin to atl why do they even need a third team...why not kg for amare staright up? thats the only thing that doesnt make sense to me
 10 years ago '04        #235
facility651 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 192 192
that dont make sense to me either and then ATL would be givin up there 2 lottery picks for Amare and i think that would be a little much but sh*t if they wanna do it im sure we will be more then happy to take it and turn it out to be at least as follows

3.Horford
7.Brewer or Jeff Green
11.Acie Law iv

thats probably askin for alot outta the wolves to do somethin that makes that much sense
 10 years ago '05        #236
Basicgz 
space
avatar space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
If that 3 way trade goes thru for PHX, BOS, and MIN, PHX will be a problem real talk cuz Amare will still be there!! Please let this trade happen, I been wantin KG to leave MIN 4 2 years now, I'm tired of a talent like him not winning cuz of a bullsh*t GM
 10 years ago '06        #237
BigRed912 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,216 | Props total: 2611 2611
 facility651 said:
that dont make sense to me either and then ATL would be givin up there 2 lottery picks for Amare and i think that would be a little much but sh*t if they wanna do it im sure we will be more then happy to take it and turn it out to be at least as follows

3.Horford
7.Brewer or Jeff Green
11.Acie Law iv

thats probably askin for alot outta the wolves to do somethin that makes that much sense


I would do it and try to sign Billups
 10 years ago '04        #238
twondog22 8 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 0 0
 BigRed912 said:
I would do it and try to sign Billups
are you sayin the twolves should try and sign billups??they have no shot at that... to much money, he wants to play on a contender...he played in mn earlier in his career when management thought he wak and traded him...
 10 years ago '04        #239
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$14,419 | Props total: 3926 3926
i just dont hope we get the short end of the stick here...

we deserve better if we let KG go.
 06-27-2007, 04:27 PM         #240
jkalldaway 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Twon what is the update??
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 64
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 52
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
314 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy