kg trade update/ Wolves And Suns Have Talked Trade

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #201
twondog22 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 0 0
 AnthonyCruz said:
LOL When is this trade going down? Man, this is starting to sound like a bunch of bullsh*t. Hate will be given shortly.
if it aint done by the draft..give me hate every time you long on
 10 years ago '04        #202
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
 twondog22 said:
if it aint done by the draft..give me hate every time you long on
Deal.

If it does go down, believe me, you'll be gettin props by everyone on here. But right now it's not looking like it's goin down. Thats all Im sayin. Who knows though.
 10 years ago '04        #203
facility651 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 192 192
 jkalldaway said:
"What got Kevin upset is that he thought he might be going to Phoenix, but then he heard about Boston and that really got him p----- off," the teammate said. New York Daily News
why would a timberpupp tell the NY Daily News that....his teammates arent even talking to the local papers or media......but the local media has spoken with kg and his agent and they both have stated that he wants to stay here in MN rather then being traded anywhere PHX included
 10 years ago '04        #204
facility651 8 heat pts
space
space
 Mike Lyricalone said:
What I Have been hearing is...Kevin Garnett Trade with Amare Could Happen...Suns Just Recently Worked Out Joakim Noah, Suns Have The 24th Pick by the way, and a Possibility would Be Garnett and 7th pick for Amare and another player...so draft day should be one to remember
this sounds false to me not hatin on u or nothin but why would we give up our superstar and NBA icon and a lottery pick that doesnt really seem to make sh*t for sense
 10 years ago '04        #205
twondog22 8 heat pts OP
space
space
 facility651 said:
this sounds false to me not hatin on u or nothin but why would we give up our superstar and NBA icon and a lottery pick that doesnt really seem to make sh*t for sense
lmao at the n*gga boston pic
 10 years ago '04        #206
twondog22 8 heat pts OP
space
space
just talked to my source...no really big new info...they reiterated that the suns will send amare to mn b4 the draft unless they can get a third team involved with marion..but bottom line kg is def goin to the suns its just amatter of what the wolves will get back....only thing new they said is that glen taylor is goin on his honey moon on tues to china and though they thought the timing was wierd, being right before the draft, him leaving wont throw a wrench in the deal.......reporting live from behind closed doors via ip, twondog22, your bx senior sports insider correspondent.........

lmao...that last line was for the haters

Last edited by twondog22; 06-24-2007 at 04:39 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #207
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
keep em coming twon
 10 years ago '04        #208
facility651 8 heat pts
space
space
the media is alot of liars cuz they sayin now KG aint goin a muthafu*kin place and twan i hope wut ur sayin definetly happens cuz id like to see the Ticket get a ring and his best shot as of the moment is with PHX
 10 years ago '04        #209
twondog22 8 heat pts OP
space
space
the media aint got 1 clue whats goin on...they totally out the loop....when will people realize that teh media only reports what people tell em...if people dont tell em sh*t they aint got sh*t to say thats accurate so they just fill the time wit speculation and there opinions...
 10 years ago '04        #210
g_hilde 
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 0 0
if the suns have made any serious steps towards trying to financially work out a potential trade, i will find out tomorrow

if not, then all of the talk is bullsh*t and nothing will go down before the draft
 06-25-2007, 01:07 AM         #211
jkalldaway 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ghilde, how will you know any information?
 06-25-2007, 11:40 AM         #212
DarenG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The interviews in the last 2 days with Kerr and Griffin have been interesting. What has been more important is not what is being said in the media but what the Suns have been doing with draft prospects. The Suns have been bringing in high draft picks for workouts. If the KG deal was in place they wouldn't be doing that because they wouldn't be able to move down in the draft. The KG deal would eliminate any chance of moving down in the draft. There is no agreed upon KG deal in place between the 2 teams as of today. I am sure there are offers on the table from both the T-Wolves and the Suns.

Noah and Brewers agents are reporting that the Suns have already told them they are working deals to move up and will draft them if they are there. So it can't be both. It appears that the Suns are going to hold out to see if the T-Wolves come down. If they don't the Suns have possible deals in place to move up in the draft instead.

So unless the T-Wolves or the Suns budge, the Suns will move up in the draft. I can't wait for the draft to get here so we know one way or another.

Last edited by DarenG; 06-25-2007 at 11:42 AM..
 06-25-2007, 04:56 PM         #213
jkalldaway 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well looks like KG is going to LA. Twon, what happened?
 06-25-2007, 05:28 PM         #214
CaLLaHaN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^

seriously...
 06-25-2007, 05:39 PM         #215
dahurricaneg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I told ya'll Twon is a troll the dude just reads insider websites that his mom pays for.
 10 years ago '04        #216
g_hilde 
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 0 0
 10 years ago '05        #217
Pretty Tony 
space
space
$1,863 | Props total: 0 0
so much for this fu*kery.
 06-25-2007, 06:31 PM         #218
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahaah twon I told your bi*ch a.ss!!!!!!

n*gga u got owned
 10 years ago '04        #219
twondog22 8 heat pts OP
space
space
kg aint down wit goin to la....he beefin hard right now wit management talkin bout how if he aint gonna report to anobody but the wolves or suns,

kg has said numerous times that he doesnt wanna play in la cuz he doesnt wanna play in a big market there....he got a house out in malibu so people think he would want to play there but that aint the case...mad teams is comin at the wolves wit deals right now and if the wolves are gonna trade kg to a team he doesnt want to agree to sign long term to they are gonna trade him to the team wit the best offer....bynum odom and the #19 aint the best offer....philly is gettin involved too as well as dallas....la got the least to offer cant see how this deal is possible if the wolves could get more from another team and kg doesnt wanna go there....
la is more likely to sign chauncey billups that get kg and they wouldnt be able to afford kg kobe and chauncey

....im bout to find out more tonight

Last edited by twondog22; 06-25-2007 at 08:49 PM..
 06-25-2007, 11:04 PM         #220
Ar-Ra'd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 twondog22 said:
kg aint down wit goin to la....he beefin hard right now wit management talkin bout how if he aint gonna report to anobody but the wolves or suns,

kg has said numerous times that he doesnt wanna play in la cuz he doesnt wanna play in a big market there....he got a house out in malibu so people think he would want to play there but that aint the case...mad teams is comin at the wolves wit deals right now and if the wolves are gonna trade kg to a team he doesnt want to agree to sign long term to they are gonna trade him to the team wit the best offer....bynum odom and the #19 aint the best offer....philly is gettin involved too as well as dallas....la got the least to offer cant see how this deal is possible if the wolves could get more from another team and kg doesnt wanna go there....
la is more likely to sign chauncey billups that get kg and they wouldnt be able to afford kg kobe and chauncey

....im bout to find out more tonight
I thought he was buds wit Kobe. Why wouldn't he want to play wit him!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh KG is pissin me off if he dont wanna go to LA

and how about this 4 way deal ??

UPDATE soon man
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy