kg trade update/ Wolves And Suns Have Talked Trade

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
152 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
123 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #181
Randal GunNHand 
space
space
$764 | Props total: 0 0
props, good info..u like the boxden david aldridge
 10 years ago '06        #182
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
i don't think amare would wanna go to minnesota
 10 years ago '04        #183
facility651 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 192 192
 P.I.E.T.Y said:
kerr will not give up Amare or Barbosa for an aging KG...Nash is old get rid of him and Marion for KG...Amare would eventually leave the Wolves and that would bite the Suns in the a.ss
i doubt that Amare would leave the wolves if we did obtain him for the simple fact that there would be wayyyyyy to much money for him to leave here and He would be our "superstar" so he would get a fat a.ss check but definetly not as fat as what KG had gotten we learned that one the hard way....plus we gunna fire mchale promote hoiberg and could build a young team around Amare and randy foye

Plus u guys are forgettin that PHX has dissed amare in the past talkin about his work ethics and sh*t maybe he would wanna get the fu*k outta there hes 24 and has plenty of ball left in him

Last edited by facility651; 06-23-2007 at 03:37 PM..
 06-23-2007, 03:41 PM         #184
jkalldaway 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 twondog22 said:
yeah yur right it happens every year and there usually rumors....this is not a rumor this is a deal that has been agreed to in priciple.....why the fu*k espn reportin on ths sh*t if its nothin you havent heard...cuz its relevant....i have just givin you the sh*t b4 them so that makes me wrong....your lost
Are the Suns still looking for a third team? If so, where are they looking?
 06-23-2007, 03:50 PM         #185
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 twondog22 said:
you say nothing like ive said alot....ive said 2 things
kg is goin to phx
and mn will get amare back unless the suns can get a third team involved who will take marion.

has this sh*t been proven true by the media...no...but everyday more sh*t comes out agreein with what i said

1. told yall kg was goin to phx a week ago....people said i was lyin then espn says twolves and phx are talkin 5 days after i told ya...coincidence?
2. when everyone was sayin how there was deal wit boston told yall sh*t wasnt gonna happen...2 days later kg is out in the media sayin he aint goin to boston....coincidence?
You are an idiot. The day you made the thread. ESPN held the discussion of NBA Rumors and the KG phoenix issue was discussed back in the beginning of June. It's all rumors.

Minnesota would be stupid to trade their superstar within their conference
 06-23-2007, 03:53 PM         #186
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ anyone saying Amare is better or close to KG.. KG is miles a head of Amare in defense and rebounding.. Never how nice his offense will be with Nash, and those shooters to spread the floor.. KG would k!ll the NBA in the Suns.. Too bad hes a moron and loves to lose and wont force a trade
 06-23-2007, 04:40 PM         #187
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
By the way, you didn't break the news first. Go on any news website, type in Kevin Garnett Phoenix Suns, and check the dates of the articles

May 25th 2007
June 2nd 2007
June 12th 2007

Way before your bi*ch a.ss made a thread on the 16th

Get over yourself, you aint no espn insider.
 10 years ago '04        #188
twondog22 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 0 0
 illicitx said:
By the way, you didn't break the news first. Go on any news website, type in Kevin Garnett Phoenix Suns, and check the dates of the articles

May 25th 2007
June 2nd 2007
June 12th 2007

Way before your bi*ch a.ss made a thread on the 16th

Get over yourself, you aint no espn insider.
lets just say that i wasnt 1st (which i was) by you saying i aint break the news 1st your admitting that what i posted was news and not speculation like you have been tryin to say..your admitting that other sites are agreeing and backing me what ive sad....soooooo thanks for the credibility.....lmao at this guy tryin so hard to discredit me that he proved me right.................

k!ll yourself
 06-23-2007, 05:06 PM         #189
jkalldaway 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 twondog22 said:
lets just say that i wasnt 1st (which i was) by you saying i aint break the news 1st your admitting that what i posted was news and not speculation like you have been tryin to say..your admitting that other sites are agreeing and backing me what ive sad....soooooo thanks for the credibility.....lmao at this guy tryin so hard to discredit me that he proved me right.................

k!ll yourself

Why are you guys hating, he clearly broke this first. TWON, are the Suns still looking for a third team? If so, who?
 10 years ago '04        #190
killnarmy 28 heat pts28
space
space
$1,909 | Props total: 2211 2211
This is from yahoo sports

Most notably, there are conversations with the Minnesota Timberwolves about Kevin Garnett, which would be the league's biggest trade since Shaquille O'Neal moved from Los Angeles to Miami in 2003.

Phoenix will likely continue swapping proposals around Shawn Marion and draft picks until Thursday's draft, but league sources say that Stoudemire isn't untouchable when it comes to Garnett. Nevertheless, it would take some financial wizardry in the Suns' front office to spare K.G.'s 15 percent trade kicker from compounding their luxury tax problems. Kerr's mandate isn't to take on more payroll, but thin it.

Stoudemire (24) is seven years younger than Garnett and fresh off a first-team All-NBA season. It would take an overwhelming offer to part with him, but that probably isn't as true with Marion. His name has popped up in several scenarios, including the Celtics. It's improbable that the Suns would move Marion, but it's a far less painful scenario than dealing Stoudemire. Marion will make $16.4 million and $17.1 million in the final two years of his contract but, like Garnett, can opt out in the summer of 2008.

Here's something else to consider, too: Phoenix isn't the Spurs, whose Big Three of Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili come without petty jealousies and egos. Sometimes, it seems like Marion, in particular, struggles to realize how good he has it with Steve Nash. That'll never be an issue with Garnett, who blends like no superstar in the sport.

To trade Marion for a package that included, say, expiring contracts and draft picks, the Suns have to decide if a Diaw-Stoudemire front line would be better in the postseason than Marion-Stoudemire. Marion has proven to be a spectacular defender in the playoffs, capable of guarding forwards and guards, but the offensive possibilities of pairing Diaw and Stoudemire are intriguing. Still, it will be difficult to move Marion to Atlanta or Boston for the No. 3 or No. 5 draft picks, considering that he'll threaten to never re-sign with those teams.
 10 years ago '05        #191
Young OG 164 heat pts164
space
space
$18,229 | Props total: 13745 13745
i'm not judging you or anything in fact don't really want Garnett and i believe that all we need is a couple serviceable bench players i think we should explore ron artest and if not him some players to add a spark off the bench...all that aside there is no way to prove or disprove you so i think people should just leave you alone before they carpal tunnel there are things your saying that could be true but they are benign and not very descriptive so i see where most people are coming from but they can't judge you just because of your name or spelling errors...it would be asinine to believe espn knows much more than we do about the nba's front office moves..so yo could be wrong and you could be right but there is no reason for people to outright insult you for delivering information
 10 years ago '04        #192
twondog22 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 0 0
 jkalldaway said:
Why are you guys hating, he clearly broke this first. TWON, are the Suns still looking for a third team? If so, who?
yeah there gonna try and find a third team...rumor is the knicks are tryin to get in this cuz they tryin to dump salary
 10 years ago '04        #193
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,292 | Props total: 16 16
What I Have been hearing is...Kevin Garnett Trade with Amare Could Happen...Suns Just Recently Worked Out Joakim Noah, Suns Have The 24th Pick by the way, and a Possibility would Be Garnett and 7th pick for Amare and another player...so draft day should be one to remember
 10 years ago '04        #194
faygo 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,130 | Props total: 103 103
it's sad how some guys in here is hatin on the thread starter even if the trade don't happen stop the hating but if phx give up amare they are dummies
 10 years ago '04        #195
killnarmy 28 heat pts28
space
space
$1,909 | Props total: 2211 2211
 P.I.E.T.Y said:
kerr will not give up Amare or Barbosa for an aging KG...Nash is old get rid of him and Marion for KG...Amare would eventually leave the Wolves and that would bite the Suns in the a.ss
The suns would be lost without Nash, everytime dude gets injured or is out the game the suns lose. When Stat and Thomas was out last year the suns still managed to make it to the western conference finals with out any centers pretty much all season.
 10 years ago '04        #196
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
LOL When is this trade going down? Man, this is starting to sound like a bunch of bullsh*t. Hate will be given shortly.
 10 years ago '07        #197
celticsdada 
space
space
$160 | Props total: 0 0
Do any of yall know REALGM ????? thats where this dude got the information from either Suns or Wolves forum and then baiscally just trait it
 06-24-2007, 11:00 AM         #198
jkalldaway 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Quit hating on Twon. Twong was right. If you don't like it, read the clip below. Garnett really did think he was going to Phoenix and twon broke that news. It looks like if the Suns can't get Garnett, they are going to go after Brandan Wright of North Carolina by moving up in the draft:

But according to a teammate who spoke with Garnett last week, Minnesota's franchise talent was angered by the team's recent trade talks with Boston. The Celtics never had a shot at landing Garnett - who wanted no part of a reunion with ex-teammate Wally Szczerbiak - because they didn't have the pieces. "What got Kevin upset is that he thought he might be going to Phoenix, but then he heard about Boston and that really got him p----- off," the teammate said. New York Daily News
 10 years ago '04        #199
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,373 | Props total: 3820 3820
 jkalldaway said:
Quit hating on Twon. Twong was right. If you don't like it, read the clip below. Garnett really did think he was going to Phoenix and twon broke that news. It looks like if the Suns can't get Garnett, they are going to go after Brandan Wright of North Carolina by moving up in the draft:

But according to a teammate who spoke with Garnett last week, Minnesota's franchise talent was angered by the team's recent trade talks with Boston. The Celtics never had a shot at landing Garnett - who wanted no part of a reunion with ex-teammate Wally Szczerbiak - because they didn't have the pieces. "What got Kevin upset is that he thought he might be going to Phoenix, but then he heard about Boston and that really got him p----- off," the teammate said. New York Daily News

hmm i wonder which teammate
 06-24-2007, 11:16 AM         #200
dahurricaneg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jkalldaway said:

First of all mr 3 rep power poster......Twon is a troll and why?.......Hmmm well he stated the paper work was done and submitted to the office...AND NO not when the trade to Boston came to fruition he stated there was seperate paper work aside from that first transaction.

So gather facts then post.

Twon is a troll and he has not inside information except for some websites he reads.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
106 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
101 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy