kg trade update/ Wolves And Suns Have Talked Trade

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
94 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #1
15373 pageviews
284 comments

twondog22 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 0 0
kg trade update/ Wolves And Suns Have Talked Trade

paperwork on trade to phx started yesterday mourning...also addidas and nba are upset about this cuz kg was supposed to be the big draw when the twolves go over seas to play some pre season games next season...

***********aight got some more info and was able to answer some questions about why this is takin so long to go public.**************

ill start from the top
-friday june 15
friday night kg is notified of a preleminary trade agreement with phx for stoudamire and phx pick from atl and is asked if he will waive his opt out clause which he agrees to do
-mon jun 18th
kg agent speaks with phx to confirm details and to express his clients' willingness to play there
-tues june 19th
in the mounring paperwork on trade to phx for amare starts..phx however is trying to change deal to involve boston. so that they would send marion and thier picks to boston and boston would send the twolves all them players and their pick.
this is halted because marion whos contract expires next year tells boston he doesnt want to play for them and wont past next season
-wednesday jun 20th
unknown to kg, kevin mchale and danny ainge work out a deal not involving phx. late wednesday night kg's agent gets wind of deal which infuriates kg being that he never told the wolves he would go to boston and doesnt like mchale telling him hes goin to phx and then goin behind his back to make a deal wit boston.
thursday jun21th
kg tell media he doesnt want to go to boston which nix's this deal cuz boston wont take him unless waives his opt out clause.

now phx has agreed to give wolves amare but they have asked for time to try involve another team to get the wolves a better package (like the one boston was gonna give)
this is because phx would like to get something for marion who they konw that wont be resigning next year

which means that the suns are trying to find a team marion would be willing to sign to long term to who will agrre to send the twolves players and picks. They have untill the draft to do this and if they dont find a team they will send the wolves amare..

basically kg is goin to phx for amare unless phx can find another team to get rid of marion so they dont have to give up amare.

now as far as why kg wants to go to phx over boston is that 1 he and nash are mad cool and he thinks he can win a championship there...secondly kg doesnt want to play in in large market like boston or l.a. he doesnt want to have to deal with all the media like that and prefers phoenix smaller market feel ...similar to mn.

this is all fact!
let the hate begin

******update********sun jun 24th
just talked to my source...no really big new info...they reiterated that the suns will send amare to mn b4 the draft unless they can get a third team involved with marion..but bottom line kg is def goin to the suns its just amatter of what the wolves will get back....only thing new they said is that glen taylor is goin on his honey moon on tues to china and though they thought the timing was wierd it him leaving wont throw a wrench in the deal.......reporting live from behind closed doors via ip, twondog22, your bx senior sports insider correspondent.........

lmao...that last line was for the haters

Last edited by twondog22; 06-24-2007 at 03:32 PM..

284 comments for "kg trade update/ Wolves And Suns Have Talked Trade"

06-20-2007, 01:02 PM         #2
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dang dude u got that major inside but ima prop u for bein the first and givin us that exclusive
 10 years ago '06        #3
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
if the paperwork started then why are analysts still saying that the Wolves still havent heard any offers theyre feelin?
 10 years ago '07        #4
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
how do you "play some pre season games next season..."
i thought pre season was before the actual season not during it.

i hope you dudes aint really fooled by this kid
 10 years ago '06        #5
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 TheIncomparable said:

so cause of that the n*ggas credibility is shot?

youre retarded

you know what dude means
 06-20-2007, 01:16 PM         #6
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheIncomparable said:

I think ur over analyzing things :rolleyes: But I still dont believe paperwork has started wheres ur source?? And who the fu*k are they trading him for. If they give Marion and Barbosa then thats a definite steal.
 06-20-2007, 01:16 PM         #7
Crank 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Knowing that -- and knowing as we do that Steve Nash and Garnett have become good pals over the years after playing in several All-Star Games together -- it's safe to say he'd much prefer the desert.

The signals coming from the desert, though, don't make the Suns' chances sound very encouraging, with Minnesota seeking to build the return package around Stoudemire.

In spite of Amare's inexperience at 24 and some clashes of ego with Marion, he still ranks as the first high-flying victim of microfracture knee surgery to beat the most dreaded affliction in the NBA. Which means he's probably worth keeping around, right? You certainly can argue that the Suns would be better in the short term with Garnett -- especially when it comes to dealing with Tim Duncan -- but Stoudemire's presence would give them a chance to stay in the league's elite after Nash, 33, retires.

You safely can a.ssume that Garnett also saw how the Finals played out and that he knows Greg Oden and Kevin Durant will be in the Northwest Division by next week. Boston would have to part with Al Jefferson, the No. 5 pick and more in next week's draft if it wants KG, but the Celts surely will point out to KG and his people that a Garnett-Paul Pierce tag team will have real hope of getting to the Finals no matter who's around those two. - Marc Stein June 19, 2007
the suns would have to give up on stoudamire so i doubt theyll go through with it
 10 years ago '04        #8
twondog22 8 heat pts OP
space
space
 TheIncomparable said:

you "play some pre season games next season" by going ova seas to play some preseason games for the 07-08 season.

i hope you aint as big as a fool as you just exposed yourself as being
Reading is Fundamental
 10 years ago '04        #9
twondog22 8 heat pts OP
space
space
 Crank said:
the suns would have to give up on stoudamire so i doubt theyll go through with it
kg has and opt out next year and no team will trade for him unless he agrees to waive his opt out. He has agreed to waive his opt out if he goes to the suns...he hasnt for boston...so basically its 99% done to phx unless the suns go back on it in the 11th hour....and i dont know who the twolves are gettin back for sure...i have been told that it is thought to be stoudamire
 06-20-2007, 01:28 PM         #10
GeMiNi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn thats a Tall-Line up from the 3-5 if it were to happen. (I don't know twondog22 could be right)

Projected line-up would be

Nash 6-3
Bell 6-5
Diaw 6-8
KG 6-11
Stoudamire 6-10

Everyone in that line-up can handle the rock and has different abilities. Marion is good but isn't that affective in the playoffs as much and the same can be said for Barbosa so if you did trade them! PHX would still be better off in the playoffs!
 10 years ago '04        #11
twondog22 8 heat pts OP
space
space
 eLLz said:
if the paperwork started then why are analysts still saying that the Wolves still havent heard any offers theyre feelin?
only reason im thinkin its so hush hush is that no official team rep wants to say something b4 its goes thru cuz of the high profile players this involves they dont want to ruffle anyones feathers if for some unforseen reason it falls thru, big pr nightmare...also i dont think the total package of what the suns are sending back has been decided yet. steve kerr just got the job so he prolly is a little gun shy on mortaging the future by giving up amare ....this is all pure speculation of course
 06-20-2007, 01:51 PM         #12
Crank 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 twondog22 said:
kg has and opt out next year and no team will trade for him unless he agrees to waive his opt out. He has agreed to waive his opt out if he goes to the suns...he hasnt for boston...so basically its 99% done to phx unless the suns go back on it in the 11th hour....and i dont know who the twolves are gettin back for sure...i have been told that it is thought to be stoudamire
if they do end up trading stoudamire then they must feel there window is closing cause trading a 24 year old all star for a 31 year old all star is not a good trade
 10 years ago '07        #13
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,056 | Props total: 30353 30353
didn't Barbosa up his averages from regular season in this year's playoffs?
 06-20-2007, 02:09 PM         #14
Big Dee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how are the suns cutting salary (like they've said numerous times) by trading for the highest paid player in the league
 10 years ago '06        #15
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
who teh fu*k are u and where's yoru souce.
 10 years ago '04        #16
twondog22 8 heat pts OP
space
space
 t1m_mcgrath said:
who teh fu*k are u and where's yoru souce.
1. why would my name give my more or less credibility.
2. you wouldnt believe who my source was if i told you
3. stop readin my posts if this doesnt satisfy you..
4. when it the sh*ts goes official prop me
 10 years ago '06        #17
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
no way, phx
who are the wolves getting
 06-20-2007, 02:47 PM         #18
Big Dee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 twondog22 said:
1. why would my name give my more or less credibility
a.ssociated Press >>>> "twondog"
 10 years ago '04        #19
twondog22 8 heat pts OP
space
space
 Big Dee said:
Associated Press >>>> "twondog"
why is everyone so brainwashed that they only believe sh*t on tv or in a newspaper...get ya head outta ya a.ss and realize the value off boxden is to get sh*t that you wouldnt get anywhere else ie: the paper or on tv or any other type of media....maybe cats should only post head lines of espn.com artlices in here from here on out..cuz then youd have an almighty source.... each form of media brings positives and negatives....you think that ap is accurate...you ever wonder why every quote the print in there is gramatically correct....n*ggaz dont talk like that....just one example of how big media flipps scripts to how they want to be.....see the duke r*pe case for further evidence

idiots...
 10 years ago '04        #20
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,386 | Props total: 3847 3847
im gonna love it if he stays all the haters will shut up
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
27 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
112 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
35 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy