Jun 20 - 9TH Wonder – Until Jay-Z come back LIL Wayne is the best rapper alive

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
58 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #81
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
i hate when people make lists of people they think are better than weezy and they include jackasses that only have like 1 album out. .so if can name some people they better be legends or old school cats. .besides outkast and scarface there is no one better than wayne in the south. .if u think cham ti luda and all those dudes are better than wayne then :banghead:
If youre talking about the South, fine, he's probably the best in the south but I think Joe Budden is waaaaaay nicer than him. I think Kanye and Lupe Fiasco are nicer than him too. I think Jadakiss and Beanie Sigel are nicer than him. It's a hand full of cats nicer than Wayne. In the south, yeah he the best right now but c'mon, he's not the best rapper alive. Thats bullsh*t.
 06-20-2007, 11:24 PM         #82
miketv4388 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya are some stupid motha fu*kas if you think wayne is the best rapper alive...and i'm a huge 9th fan, but he is buggin'
 10 years ago '06        #83
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,381 | Props total: 4662 4662
TROY my n*ggas....
one of my favorite hip hop tracks of ALL time. Consistently has. Ever since i heard that song i felt like i was hearing my biography rapped to me. so props to him for that.

i miss old LL too. he brought me into the game with "back seat in my jeep swinging an episode.." what yall know about that?? haha

hes right though
hip hop used to be fun...like literally. now when i go to concerts it be them hatin a.ss n*ggas in the back actin all hard, not smiling, not even noddin, just posted all mad. im like, why did yall even come?? meanwhile a n*gga like me in the front havin the time of his life... some dudes cant even let go for 1 minute of their lives. like c'mon man, nobody is paying attention to u. what, they think they gonna pull some skirts fromthe back?? ha
 06-21-2007, 12:26 AM         #84
dre2001_03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dead Prezidents said:
Jay-Z is back and he aint even the best. Not with that last album he dropped.

Elite rappers. Lets name some, starting with the usual suspects:

Tupac
Notorious B.I.G.
Big Pun
Big L
Nas
Andre 3000
Jay Z
Lil Wayne
Chamillionaire
TI
Sean Price
Eminem
LL Cool J
Jadakiss
Kurupt

etc, etc........
best rapper alive...the first 4 rappers on ur list are dead...and ur on crack for thinking ti, kurupt, chamillionaire and andre3000 are "elite" rappers.
 06-21-2007, 12:31 AM         #85
BLINK45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that really was a great article. he had a lot of good stuff to say like what he says about songs with messages and how people try and stick with whats hot NOW and not what peope really want(something diferent). but i lost some respect for him when he talked about lil wayne being the BEST out there?c'mon man i thought he was better then that. but whatever i think i really liked this article cus he mentioned that pete rock song which i also love and that song was one of the first songs to get me into real hip-hop.
 10 years ago '07        #86
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 1062 1062
everyone has an opionion on who is the best but i bet more cats will agree its not wayne
 10 years ago '05        #87
nahsuhmeanz 
space
space
$9,949 | Props total: 2752 2752
Jay-Z sucks
 06-21-2007, 01:30 AM         #88
bronx2texas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
isnt jay-z back. that means lil wayne aint the best no more. jay-z is still the best. when u can go platium in less than a week. that when u know ur the best

Last edited by bronx2texas; 06-21-2007 at 01:32 AM..
 06-21-2007, 02:02 AM         #89
NaSpro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought Jay has gone and came back 6 times already?
 06-21-2007, 02:41 AM         #90
g.o.a.t91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OMEGAMAN said:
Its funny, half of the people posting in this thread, he was talking directly to you. The whole article was on some real sh*t that a true hip hop head couldn't deny, and the only thing yall got out of the article is what he said about Wayne...
I hereby co-sign,I was gonna say this myself.
 06-21-2007, 07:30 AM         #91
billy yayo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
great article
i disagree with the lil wayne part but hey, its his opinion...alot of the stuff he said is true especially about r kelly and ll cool j.....
 10 years ago '04        #92
m_cullins 62 heat pts62 OP
space
space
$7,535 | Props total: 298 298
Bump!!!!!!!!!!
 10 years ago '05        #93
PL da'Great 
space
space
$673 | Props total: 0 0
Damn good read... gotta respect a dude, that's talking without pulling any punches and naming names when he does it.
 06-21-2007, 11:08 AM         #94
mrdemetrius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm w/9th on this....his style is crazy but not a fan of fireman etc.......
 10 years ago '04        #95
lment 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,040 | Props total: 66 66
way to many people hate on wayne...
 10 years ago '06        #96
ThaKid0710 
space
space
$2,936 | Props total: 0 0
Lil Wayne...the best rapper alive....

sh*t Lupe Fiasco spits more meaningful sh*t than Lil Wayne. All he says is fu*k bi*ches, get money, shoot n*gga's, but he kiss n*gga's
 10 years ago '06        #97
ThaKid0710 
space
space
$2,936 | Props total: 0 0
 AnthonyCruz said:
If youre talking about the South, fine, he's probably the best in the south but I think Joe Budden is waaaaaay nicer than him. I think Kanye and Lupe Fiasco are nicer than him too. I think Jadakiss and Beanie Sigel are nicer than him. It's a hand full of cats nicer than Wayne. In the south, yeah he the best right now but c'mon, he's not the best rapper alive. Thats bullsh*t.

Prop this man!!!:applause:
 10 years ago '04        #98
jjbing4 
space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 0 0
nice read. a real reality check that made me step back across the line. the internal conflict within that likes the zoo joint but then you realize he did p!ss on a girl and hasnt been to trial but a youth has consensual oral s3x with a girl and he's behind bars.(slaps self to wake up,turns back on the gangstar!)
 06-21-2007, 12:36 PM         #99
maseface80 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wayne is a Beast, if you disagree your comments and opinions fall on deaf ears, that just call denial. He the hottest n*gga doin it for the last 2 years, face it. Mixtape, retail, it don't matter, he spittin and he love his fans. What artist will give you hottness...Wayne droppin sh*t for the public to feel, and if you ain't feeling k!ll YO SELF
 10 years ago '05        #100
heveweight 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$527 | Props total: 37 37
While i will say that wayne is probably one of the best rappers its actualy a reflection of how bad hip hop is at the moment that hes up there

While Wayne is a good rapper there are still many others that personally i would listen to over him and think are better....like jadakiss, Common, Andre 3000 and Nas

Agree with pretty much else everyting else he said in the rest of the article....particularly r.kelly part

Last edited by heveweight; 06-21-2007 at 01:23 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
314 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy