Phat ass white girl for real
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
116 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-20-2007, 06:35 PM         #61
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kik-rawks said:
funny how weezy needed a east coast influence to get hot.

remember wobbly wobbly, wobbly wobbly.

He don't rap like that anymore.

years ago he rapped like sh*t and kissed women, now he is one the nicest emcess but kisses dudes.

hip hop is dead.
@ n*ggaz never hearing any old wayne song, but a.ssume he sucks. He dropped a lil bridge on Juvi's track to add some spice to it, and thats the only sh*t haters can quote. Just so much bullsh*t involved with haters

Even his very first single was classic hood sh*t. :finger:
 10 years ago '05        #62
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,781 | Props total: 1591 1591
9th speaks the truth i agree with him 100% on the lil wayne subject

i mean who is more consistent and brings the heat all the fu*king time either on collabos or on his own track......NOBODY....everybody else is on some bullsh*t
 06-20-2007, 06:37 PM         #63
TheCool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggaz really giving wayne props...lol
 06-20-2007, 06:48 PM         #64
Ether Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
great read

9th always has something wise to say
 10 years ago '04        #65
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,391 | Props total: 11749 11749
 ether04 said:
I Disagree With 9 Wonder
Lil Wayne Is Not Lyrically nasty, He Just Talks Funny
^^^^^^^^^
 10 years ago '07        #66
KAH 
space
space
space
$233 | Props total: 0 0
That sh*t about R.Kelly was needed to be said....We are so quick to forgive and forget.

Chappelle- Drip ,Drip, Drip! lmao
 10 years ago '04        #67
thuggland 
space
space
space
$339 | Props total: 1 1
WTH! STOP HATING ON THE LIL WAYNE AND KELLS. These n*ggaz put out heat almost every year or two. WTH makes a rapper better than another? Jay-Z can rap the same exact verse that Lil Wayne raps and it would be HOT SON. JAY_Z IS ZOMG! And with Kelly, yea he shouldn't be rapping about being monkeys, but n*ggaz everywhere always be talking about get that new BAPE APE sh*t, the RED MONKEY, and the G-Unit. STFU! GET A LIFE! BUMP MUSIC AND STOP THE HATE!
 06-20-2007, 07:22 PM         #68
benzsl4585 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
great article. props
 06-20-2007, 07:27 PM         #69
benzsl4585 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilc210@mac.com said:
Agree, but I don't think TI, Chamillionaire, Jadakiss, and Andree 300 are in that elite group quite yet
are u kidding me????? U need to listen to Urban Legend very closely. Ignore the fact that he is from the south, and just hear the dude out. Then listen to "Be Better Than Me" from Trap Muzik. Let those lyrics settle in, and think about all these ignorant, broke-ass, wannabe-hood, wannabe-ballin a.ss lames running the rap game today.
 10 years ago '05        #70
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
There no way on Lil wayne is the best rapper alive. i fu*ks with dude love his mixtape sh*t but cmon it aint even in top 10 let alone best out period
 10 years ago '05        #71
AztekLB 
space
space
$1,148 | Props total: 13 13
Weezy is dope but he aint the best...
 06-20-2007, 08:30 PM         #72
IRemainRaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why the fu*k would i listen to Pete Rocks mini-me
 10 years ago '04        #73
leon22 
space
space
$1,250 | Props total: 0 0
props on the article. good sh*t on the comment about r.kelly. Idk bout the comment on lil wayne, but i agree w/ him on wayne's style.
 10 years ago '04        #74
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,966 | Props total: 356 356
 MilesPrower said:
I really like what he had to say about R.Kelly. :applause:
yeah, that comment about r. kelly was the truth. i was sayin the same thing to my peeps when i first heard the album. its like his music is regressing. he is one of the most talented and great songwriters of our time but it feels like he is tryin to appeal to little kids.........act ur age, man
 06-20-2007, 09:04 PM         #75
play107 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the only thing lil wanker sorry i'm mean wayne does good is ruin an excellent beat with his sh*tty flow and whacked out lyrics, dudes straight trash!!!
 10 years ago '04        #76
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
perfect example of people over look the real sh*t and pay to much attention to BS this article was long as sh*t and everybody is paying attention to one paragraph.Shame on the thread starter cuz of the name of the thread and he's paying attention to one paragraph.He minds well should of just posted the lil wayne part.

This is a good article he said a lot good things in this and make a lot of good points.Might not agree with everything but i resepct what he has to say.Can't wait on the LB cd and im glad Badu is working on some new music
 10 years ago '06        #77
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
I love how hater are so quick to blastsomeone for saying Wayne is the best....and offer no one as the best alive. If they do, its a list of people. fu*kIN PICK ONE PERSON. How hard is that? Are you afraid someone will blast you for it?

I think all the hate is really funny, because the same type of people were hating on Biggie 10 years ago. This is the same except the internet wasn't out back then.
 10 years ago '04        #78
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 MilesPrower said:
I really like what he had to say about R.Kelly. :applause:
Me too, that sh*t is straight trash heap. Dude is 40 years old desparately trying to sound like a rapper. Is dude Peter Pan or something? Not wanting to grown up. I would love to hear Kells on some grown man sh*t. An album, not a track here and there.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 06-20-2007 at 09:43 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #79
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,690 | Props total: 8651 8651
I agree on everything he said when I think about music today but I like Wayne don't think he is the best rapper alive but the hottest rapper now hands down you can't name a rapper who is hotter than Wayne and I aint talking lyrics.
 06-20-2007, 10:32 PM         #80
hiroglifix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who was the guy that said few months back - "it took two white men" (justin timberlake & robin thicke) [and possibly two white women too - joss stone & amy winehouse] to bring back black music (well, the dude was talkin about rnb) ???? was that Common? or some well known producer or some sh*t.... anyways funny how 9th wonder & the interviewer brought up Amy Winehouse too
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago