Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #21
syxx2001 
space
space
$2,809 | Props total: 168 168
I liked what he had to say about songs with a message, and its true. Most songs today that have a message have a tempo of like 65 BPM and you gotta smoke weed and turn the lights off to listen to it and sh*t.

And I think people confuse "best" with "successful" or "rich".
 10 years ago '05        #22
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
good read

i agree with most of the stuff he said

i dont agree with the lil wayne comments

i didnt know he was a teacher though
 10 years ago '06        #23
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18894 18894
Can't believe 9th said that...he must really be tryin to get wayne to work with him, lol......
 06-20-2007, 01:06 PM         #24
ChrisDizzl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't believe everyone just commented about the one paragraph at the end. That sh*t was a great article this dude has his head on straight. I always like Little Brother but I never knew he was this cool. Big ups to 9th.
 10 years ago '05        #25
thatboydrae 
space
space
$1,323 | Props total: 315 315
 RAZAH CUTS said:
Can't believe 9th said that...he must really be tryin to get wayne to work with him, lol......
That's kinda what I was thinking...lol j/k

Good read though, he talked and touched on some real sh*t.

Great job by the threadstarter to attract ppl into reading this by putting that about Wayne in the title...if it wasn't for that I prolly wouldn't be in here, lol, how sorry is that...Wayne the best though...
 10 years ago '05        #26
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,960 | Props total: 10882 10882
Wayne is good, but not tha best rapper alive...
 10 years ago '04        #27
DJ BlazeOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 18 18
I respect Lil Wayne for his hustle but thats about far as it goes. Best rapper alive...he is a very good rapper...

but what about being a MC? Has this generation forgot how to be an MC? Anyone can be a rapper. It takes a great man to be an MC!
 06-20-2007, 01:47 PM         #28
KrAnKThiS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lil wayne will never be the best rapper alive.............
 10 years ago '06        #29
Dead Prezidents 
space
space
$2,030 | Props total: 6 6
 syxx2001 said:
I liked what he had to say about songs with a message, and its true. Most songs today that have a message have a tempo of like 65 BPM and you gotta smoke weed and turn the lights off to listen to it and sh*t.

And I think people confuse "best" with "successful" or "rich".
9th is on a different plane than most man, he's cut from a different cloth. Phonte too. I was rolling on the floor laughing when he was talking bout:

"For some people, its like “If I don’t do music, what the hell am I going to do?” Or like this imaginary building that people say they’re in; they will do whatever it takes to be in the building. Like “I’m in the building!” What is that?"

Shyt is so fu*king true.
 06-20-2007, 01:59 PM         #30
coooooold2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Notorious B.I.G. is the greatest EVER.

If Life After death never came out, it would be a LOT of n*ggaz workin'

at UPS.
 10 years ago '07        #31
BEEBUBB 1 heat pts
space
space
$150 | Props total: 88 88
this is a good interview,but is 9th on something. weezy has stepped his game up no doubt,but he is far from the best.there a mad n*ggaz that would eat him.i cant belive he thinks wayne is better than anybody in his own camp. thats crazy.

i agree i think he wants to work with this cat. get his d*ck out yor mouth 9th.
 06-20-2007, 02:05 PM         #32
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he has to be joking
 10 years ago '06        #33
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:
This n*gga needs to get shot for saying such blasphemy.

EDIT: I came in the thread just to read the Lil Wayne part because if you asked me on the street if 9th would say that about Wayne I probably would've laughed in your face. I would've THOUGHT he had more sense than that to call Wayne the Best Rapper Alive.

I'mma go back and read the rest of the article later.
u talk all that sh*t but you still didn't state who you think is better. Wayne is the best rapper alive, most versatile, best lyrics, he is the best.
 10 years ago '04        #34
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
Wayne is the greatest rapper under 30. As far as best in the south, Weezy will never surpass Dre 3000.
 10 years ago '06        #35
NY_StandUp 56 heat pts56
space
space
$781 | Props total: 0 0
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:
This n*gga needs to get shot for saying such blasphemy.

06-20-2007, 02:41 PM         #36
TheTriumph 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo. I FU*KS wit da whole article...........until dat Lil' Wayne sh*t. I mean, wit him sayin' people like R. Kelly is hopin' on, Kayne's hopin' on da mixtape sh*t, and even LL Cool J needs "guidance"?? Come on now, r u serious? Best rapper alive? And he grew up on Pete Rock, CL Smooth, Tribe Called Quest, Public Enemy, Rakim, etc.? I mean, he thinks Lil' Wayne is funny............i think he's funny too. But not 'cause of his "incredible" flow and his "dope" voice (which is odd because he's punchlines don't make sense, unless u dumb urself down). He's funny because da n*gga can't speak and his punchlines are on par with Cameron. In which they make "less" sense then Cam'. And da fact that all these n*ggaz r hopin' on; not 2 mention, n*gga ugly as HELL......no homo lol. But anywayz, when it all comes down 2 it, this is a real a.ss article and n*ggaz need 2 read this sh*t, minus da Weezy sh*t. :applause:

P.S. (Weezy kissed Baby people!!) :thumbsdow

Last edited by TheTriumph; 06-20-2007 at 02:58 PM..
 06-20-2007, 02:51 PM         #37
TheTriumph 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rileyboy03 said:
you must be from the ny cause he style is so boring. are you bumping him right now or you only bump him when you're gonna to sleep? my dude is z-ro from the south and he is a beast. i'm from dc and would have to disagree on that nas and jay-z tip. the streets are watching was ok and nas early releases are tight but what have you done for me lately. show me what you got pretty lady. i'm 50/50 with wayne because he steady getting stronger and stronger with flow and he is having such fun doing it too...thuglife
WOW!!! Z-RO?!?! Da n*gga dat stays "low" on NyQuil?! Haha.....dis guy.......funny
 10 years ago '05        #38
whiz 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
not a fan of 9th's production 100% but i've read the whole thing and it was a good read, very good read...seems like a real dude who knows what he's doing...i stand by his views aswell (most of em)...big ups indeed

think i need to check out that Omarion cd...hmm
 10 years ago '05        #39
whiz 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
oh, and if that's what 9th thinks about Wayne...so be it...that's his opinion

comin in here naming a bunch of dudes you think are better, sh*ttin on 9th, is fu*kin LAME! y'all must be under 16
get a life and start listening to music the proper way
 06-20-2007, 03:04 PM         #40
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what surprises me is that he worked with Phonte closely for yearssss, and he still thinks Wayne is better than him?

Phonte>Wayne is the way i see it

and its kinda odd to see 9th not commenting on LB at all. he said he doesnt wanna talk about it which leads me to believe there had to be some sort of falling out.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy