Kobe Video Shows Him Talking sh*t About Lakers & Bynum

most viewed right now
 92
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 66
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
96 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
91 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #21
HOLLA BACK 
space
avatar space
space
$1,645 | Props total: 437 437
It will never be too late to trade a Kobe Bryant. His stock wont go down unless there is an injury. The guy is 1st team All NBA and All Defense. Who the fu*k wouldnt want that?
 10 years ago '05        #22
chrismb 580 heat pts580
space
avatar space
space
$19,284 | Props total: 33545 33545
kobe is the best running back player ever...:finger: haters
 10 years ago '04        #23
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
Does anybody(or site) have this video? I wanna see it...

and how can you call Kobe a team k!ller? he's only been on one team, and that team has won 3 championships... Let him go to another team and fu*k it up, then you can call him a team k!ller...

even though we all know that there are only a few teams he can go to that legitimately have a chance of winning a title...
 10 years ago '06        #24
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$44,952 | Props total: 4671 4671
bottleggers i expect yall to bless this thread here with the clip shortly.
 10 years ago '04        #25
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,349 | Props total: 8451 8451
kobe is a true leader
 10 years ago '04        #26
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 P. Dedos said:
lmao @ golden chyld

u clown, the team got k!lled when shaq got traded

what happened when he left?? what has been going on those 3 years????


and u have to look no further than phil jackson to hear how he works with his team, yeah the coach phil says all the great things now because that 10 million dollars a year is great hush money


but just go back to the book he wrote, he says kobe was tearing the team apart, he wanted to trade him from the lakers, and he called him a " big douche bag"
Dont be a fu*king idiot.

Malone, Payton, Shaq, Fox, Grant and Fisher all left LA in the same year.. Thats why the franchise hasnt done sh*t in 3 years.
 10 years ago '05        #27
oneosi  OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 0 0
Hey all Im sayin is prop a brotha for posting this BS up
 10 years ago '04        #28
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 P. Dedos said:
if they kept shaq u dont think they would be in the confrence finals or finals or win it all again??????

i mean if the boy they call flash can do it two years later

couldnt obbbeeeeee ??? :nope:
Miami's whole title run was a crock of sh*t.

Dont even compare the two.

You cant even deny that Wade is nowhere near Kobe's level as a basketball player.
 10 years ago '05        #29
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
dwyane wade is not better than kobe bryant.
 10 years ago '04        #30
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 P. Dedos said:
hmmmmm give me wade over kobe any day

i think lamar odom would agree with me :rasta:


4th over all in scoring and 7th over in a.ssist, lead all guards in blocks, 4th in the league in steals and shot over 51% >>>>>> kobe and his 32 point per game and great D

truth is kobe has never done what wade did in the playoffs for that ring

u can cry about it all u want


BUT LET ME TELL U SOMETHING WE CANT COMPARE

thats the LA SHAQ and this Shaq that there was in heats title run

:rasta: :rasta: :rasta:
Wow I wont even bother arguing with you.
Its obvious you're either
a. Delusional
b. A pathetic homer
c. D-Wade's baby mama.
 10 years ago '06        #31
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,643 | Props total: 8579 8579
Kobe probably talk sh*t about everybody on the team to his friends. Lamar Odem a black thumb lookin n*gga Bynum a n*gga who didn't play basketball till his senior year in high school and the rest a bunch of little rascals.
 10 years ago '04        #32
Mat The W 
space
avatar space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
whats the big deal? ohh kobe curses sh*t bi*ch who gives a fu*k? he thinks they shouldve traded bynum for kidd, hmmm makes sense to me. he wouldnt be the first player upset a trade didnt happen or that one did happen. unless he's on tape raping white women again or setting little babies on fire i dont see what the big deal is.
 10 years ago '04        #33
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,794 | Props total: 1368 1368
 P. Dedos said:
hmmmmm give me wade over kobe any day

i think lamar odom would agree with me :rasta:


4th over all in scoring and 7th over in a.ssist, lead all guards in blocks, 4th in the league in steals and shot over 51% >>>>>> kobe and his 32 point per game and great D

truth is kobe has never done what wade did in the playoffs for that ring

u can cry about it all u want


BUT LET ME TELL U SOMETHING WE CANT COMPARE

thats the LA SHAQ and this Shaq that there was in heats title run

:rasta: :rasta: :rasta:
strange, because last time i checked. GM's (gm survery), coaches (all-league team), and players (consensus among players kobe is #1), and even wade's own coach, pat riley (you heard his speech about mj the best of the best, then right under him is kobe, and wade and lebron still have some time to go to get to that level), absolutely wouldn't say wade>kobe, and theres proof to that.

dwyane wade hasn't even made a 1st team all nba yet, let alone an all 1st defensive team. and he's dethroned kobe? well anyone who is somebody says otherwise.

you're a joke, get your knowledge up.


Last edited by Scoop24; 06-19-2007 at 08:28 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #34
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,794 | Props total: 1368 1368
 P. Dedos said:
never said dethrowned kobe

all im saying is i would rather have d wade as the leader of my team than kobe and theres other players i would choose over kobe to be the leader of my team too



plain and simple

well, good for you. as long as you know wade is not better than kobe then theres nothing else to be said here.
 10 years ago '05        #35
firstmerci 
space
space
space
$183 | Props total: 19 19
 str8_akademiks said:
Miami's whole title run was a crock of sh*t.

Dont even compare the two.

You cant even deny that Wade is nowhere near Kobe's level as a basketball player.
Why is that?

Wade has better stats than Kobe in every categoy but points.

Kobe's never been MVP or even MVP out of three titles... Hell Tony Parker just got a MVP

Yes Kobe's a good scorer.. So was Glenn Rice
 10 years ago '05        #36
firstmerci 
space
space
space
$183 | Props total: 19 19
 Firestarr said:
strange, because last time i checked. GM's (gm survery), coaches (all-league team), and players (consensus among players kobe is #1), and even wade's own coach, pat riley (you heard his speech about mj the best of the best, then right under him is kobe, and wade and lebron still have some time to go to get to that level), absolutely wouldn't say wade>kobe, and theres proof to that.

dwyane wade hasn't even made a 1st team all nba yet, let alone an all 1st defensive team. and he's dethroned kobe? well anyone who is somebody says otherwise.

you're a joke, get your knowledge up.
Check the stats ....
 10 years ago '04        #37
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
another reason why kobe won't play for the lakers next season...
 06-19-2007, 09:13 PM         #38
WSH Redskins 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 firstmerci said:
Why is that?

Wade has better stats than Kobe in every categoy but points.

Kobe's never been MVP or even MVP out of three titles... Hell Tony Parker just got a MVP

Yes Kobe's a good scorer.. So was Glenn Rice
He means that Wade got too many calls and the championship was handed to them
 06-19-2007, 09:27 PM         #39
WSH Redskins 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
wade is a better leader... by far...
no... .he's not
 06-19-2007, 09:32 PM         #40
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
wade is a better leader and player than lebron... by far...
so true
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
112 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
27 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
80 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy