Jun 19 - Suspect In Stack Bundles Death Murdered; Rapper Laid To Rest

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is this good?

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #61
WigzBeenSplit 
space
space
$2,639 | Props total: 94 94
 T.O.N.Y said:
eye for an eye
 10 years ago '05        #62
stayfocus18 28 heat pts28
space
space
$1,145 | Props total: 355 355
dont favor sh*t like that but what can u do
 10 years ago '04        #63
STH_MEM83 
space
space
$486 | Props total: 10 10
 coooooold2 said:
It's because nobody wants to be a "snitch".

It's sad. n*ggaz will let somebody bash they granny in the head with

a brick and not tell the police who did it: Just so they won't be a "snitch."
who do u actually think seen that sh*t happen at 5 in the morn
 10 years ago '04        #64
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
squuuad up.................
fu*k it he deserved that
pillow over the face with 2 to the head
nasty....................
 10 years ago '07        #65
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,785 | Props total: 1311 1311
If this was the person who did it than justice was served but being a suspect doesnt mean you did it. Hopefully these hitters had their facts straight.
 10 years ago '04        #66
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,612 | Props total: 4064 4064
 Tempus # 1 said:
a black guy k!lls a black guy. so a friend of the black guy that got k!lled goes and k!lls the black guy that k!lled the black guy!!!! Then the black guy that k!lled the guy that k!lled his friend gets k!lled by a friend of the guy that k!lled the black guy in the first place. white people sit back and , this cycle repeats thousands of times every year
So murder is ok just as long as there not black ? You are the posterchild for humanity .
 10 years ago '04        #67
syxx2001 
space
space
$2,809 | Props total: 168 168
 Phesus said:
What if he didn't really have nothing to do with it..he was just a suspect for a weird reason
Stacks people (assuming they are the ones who did it, more than likely) knew who did it, you dont just put a pillow over a random n*ggas face and pop him twice and shoot him in the leg. You dont shoot someone in the leg at point blank range. They had that n*ggas number, they shot him in the leg to torture him before they k!lled him.
 06-19-2007, 03:19 PM         #68
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*ked up if it wasnt him...
 06-19-2007, 03:28 PM         #69
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fameus said:
So murder is ok just as long as there not black ? You are the posterchild for humanity .
i didnt say anything like that. i was just pointing out that black people keep on k!lling other black people in a endless cycle and people in power ( usually white) do nothing to stop the problem. what are yall talking about?

Last edited by Tempus # 1; 06-19-2007 at 03:30 PM..
 06-19-2007, 03:29 PM         #70
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TDH Music said:
That statement was so racist it almost made me say something ignorant. I aint gonna stoop as low as this idiot but I will say this...white people k!ll each other too...and so do every other race of humans on this earth. And from my point of view, its alot easier to understand a revenge k!lling then it is to understand a sick serial k!ller who k!lls random people or r*pes and k!lls little girls for fun. murder is a horrible thing...but even the bible says "Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man." (Genesis Chapter 9 verse 6)

Oh yeah I didnt write the bible so dont take it out on me if you disagree...I'm just making a point.
How was what i said racist?
 06-19-2007, 03:35 PM         #71
G0tti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 itwaswritten said:
Senseless murder...

One of S. Bundle's last known projects was a new LP that just dropped today. Download it for free at hoodgrownrecords.com
HATE GIVE.
 06-19-2007, 03:48 PM         #72
synyster 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Unfortunate all this transpired. I dont condone death as a viable substitute to ease the pain of the loss but in cases as such...well so be it if the kid who got bodied was Stacks murderer. Why should tax payers have to pay more money to let this dude rot in jail and get a degree with my tax dollars?!?! Nah, Im tired of that already. If he was innocent then i would say senseless violence. Hope the kids k!ller gets caught though or whatever fate brings him comes soon. I wanna see where it all goes before i say the youngin' caught hot rocks and deserved it. RIP to Stacks and my condolences to his family.
 06-19-2007, 04:06 PM         #73
kasefamly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They Shoulda Filled His A** Up!!!!!...rill Talk!!!!...if That Was Duke Who Did It...he Deserve Every Slug That Came His Way...street Justice!! Stacks Would Of Wanted It That Way..
 10 years ago '04        #74
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,612 | Props total: 4064 4064
 Tempus # 1 said:
i didnt say anything like that. i was just pointing out that black people keep on k!lling other black people in a endless cycle and people in power ( usually white) do nothing to stop the problem. what are yall talking about?
Your statement implies that white people sit back in shock at how black people k!ll themselves . Like white people dont k!ll each other . In case you havent noticed yet murder is a never ending cycle it is color blind .
 06-19-2007, 04:17 PM         #75
g.o.a.t91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
I really don't condone this type of sh*t but, he was gone get it anyway RIP STACK!
 10 years ago '07        #76
msladyprofit 
space
space
space
$120 | Props total: 0 0
shiit crazy
 10 years ago '04        #77
Ca$trO 
space
space
$2,762 | Props total: 35 35
my young boys they got stripes to earn they been through the system now its rikers turn.-Bundles

the way i see it stack is deep in the street.....and got mad love so i knew this would happen....these dude k!lled the son of Far Rock how long u think these n*ggaz gonna b walking for........stack chose his life his k!ller chose his life they both died senseless. But im all for an eye for eye I guess thats a flaw in my character so be it where all flawed.

Rip Bundles
 10 years ago '06        #78
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1558 1558
sh*t thats the law of the jungle u k!ll one of my family then u get k!lled
 06-19-2007, 06:53 PM         #79
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Great, so now 2 dudes are dead for basically no reason...? Wtf is wrong with people, stop k!lling each other...
 10 years ago '04        #80
336db336boy336 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 556 556
people need to stop saying rot in jail cause prison is not that bad of a place......u adapt to it real fast then i become comfortable
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy