Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #81
Javon23 265 heat pts265 OP
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
 Big Dee said:
@ this f*g. i aint seen d*ckriding like this since Shanaynay got to meet Kid on Martin. n*gga snappin pictures like he at the Omarion meet & greet

lebron probably put a post-it note on the bulletin board lettin his minions at the office know that they were finally invited to his house without having dogs sicced on em and this homo is runnin around like he's poppin bottle w/ him. at least everybody else but javon & the ugly bi*ches had the common sense to know that he was just tryna be nice
true definition of jealousy and hate
too many minors on here with no common sense these days
well unlike most, i have a life. yall have a blessed day
staying online waiting for me to post so yall can hate again
 10 years ago '04        #82
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,754 | Props total: 440 440
 Javon23 said:
you know damn well i was a bookie and up countless gifs
nice try homie
ur a bookie on boxden? for free? please tell me it ainttttt true
 10 years ago '04        #83
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,754 | Props total: 440 440
 Javon23 said:
true definition of jealousy and hate
too many minors on here with no common sense these days
well unlike most, i have a life. yall have a blessed day
staying online waiting for me to post so yall can hate again
seems like ur waiting on online for someone to praise u in ur own thread
 06-17-2007, 05:55 PM         #84
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Javon is on groupie status.
 10 years ago '07        #85
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Javon23 said:
who said i was retiring. im just point out the fact that i basically can no longer post about anything on here without some jealous hater spamming my threads
just thought some of yall would want to see some sh*t but i guess not.
The hate on boxden is retard you can't post a pic on here with you holding britany spears license in your hand while your getting head and n*ggaz still wouldn't believe you why are you trying to prove sh*t to anyone on here anyway this is boxden where the educated sports fan goes to talk to a bunch of idiots
 10 years ago '04        #86
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
I ain't gonna hate, probably you do charitable work for Lebron i don't know dat but here's my couple of questions...

1. Looking at how Lebron is such a fu*king showoff of everything, i don't think he'll have even his worst million dollar house looking like that. Cheap a.ss couches that i could even pick up at a yard sale on a weekend.

2. If it's a private party, then how come YOU were invited. I bet the Lebron James foundation has over 1000 people and out of all of em you were in it... what makes you so especial to Lebron when you're just another employee...

3. You claim there were 80 people in that party, however the picture you took show a house a bit too clean, no trash on the floor, or anything like that, sh*t disorganized, etc.

4. Why you ain't post pics of the people in it?

5. Why did you take them down?

I'm done.
 10 years ago '07        #87
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,536 | Props total: 43710 43710
 Cap Peeler said:
I ain't gonna hate, probably you do charitable work for Lebron i don't know dat but here's my couple of questions...

1. Looking at how Lebron is such a fu*king showoff of everything, i don't think he'll have even his worst million dollar house looking like that. Cheap a.ss couches that i could even pick up at a yard sale on a weekend.

2. If it's a private party, then how come YOU were invited. I bet the Lebron James foundation has over 1000 people and out of all of em you were in it... what makes you so especial to Lebron when you're just another employee...

3. You claim there were 80 people in that party, however the picture you took show a house a bit too clean, no trash on the floor, or anything like that, sh*t disorganized, etc.

4. Why you ain't post pics of the people in it?

5. Why did you take them down?

I'm done.
i'm not hatin either javon i honestly dont think you are lying but i would like to know the answer to those questions too.
 10 years ago '07        #88
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Melo_15_Jesus said:
you gunna fu*k him now?
thanks for the hate...you must be mason d*ck-son butt buddy but any how you must have found my post offensive and you must be one of the dumb fu*ks up on here...for you to post some sh*t like that you don't know me and quite frankly if you were in my vicinity I would smack fire outta you...word to everything I luv
 06-17-2007, 06:22 PM         #89
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That is a plasma TV for the people that said it wasn't yall are poor and don't know the different styles
 10 years ago '04        #90
space
space
im gonna say this an then im gonna leave it alone
i been a member of this forum since 2004
back then it wasen't flooded with lil kids and MODs didn't let spammers run wild on here. This board basically grew from the strength of sharing music. members that had connects to get exclusive sh*t like albums and mixtapes and also members that hosted ftp. over the years the forum expanded to other sh*t like this sports section for example. why would i want to brag or floss my life on here to other members that will most likely never seen me in person? that makes no sense. My opinion, if you a member and you have acces to whateva, work for whoever, or know whoever, why not talk about it, share pics or whateva with other members. Thats all I was doing. just like the one dude on here that was cool with g unit in the UK and posted pics all the time. whats wrong with that.
I shared my pics from when i went to the OSU/Michigan game and other times i went out and did whateva. And lastnight I took some exclusive pics that you not gonna see anywhere else and what do lil kids/haters do?
talk sh*t, hate take sh*t about a million dollar house. "i see no plasma" do you know how stupid you look with that BS remark. Dude is worth half a bil
he can buy thousands of plasma. lol
anyway since people are catching feelings over some damn photos then fine. i wont speak on it or share them anymore. simple as that.
continue on and keep hating.......
oh and shout out to the fat white dude thats been banned over 50 times and has 100 alias screenames.

on my way back over there
im out.........

Last edited by Javon23; 06-17-2007 at 06:27 PM..
 06-17-2007, 06:28 PM         #91
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
2nd annual end of the season private party went down lastnight.
i came home to handle some things but its a all weekend thing
took some pics of the crib for yall and for the haters
this is from my camera phone. lil dark

pics removed
i give yall some exclusive pics and once again yall hate
i didnt read all the comments but you just invited people to hate by saying "private party" and making a thread about it trying to make yourself feel special and "exclusive"

so fu*k it call them haters
 06-17-2007, 07:19 PM         #92
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
That is a plasma TV for the people that said it wasn't yall are poor and don't know the different styles
That's not a fu*king plasma tv you fu*king moron.
 06-17-2007, 07:22 PM         #93
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Javon23, if you are so c*ck hungry over Lebron's charity work, how come that bastard signs a marketing deal with a company *COUGH* NIKE *COUGH* that is exploiting thousands of adults and kids in foreign countries?

Oh wait, he rides a bike across town and calls it even?

Get the fu*k outta here.
 10 years ago '04        #94
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
 RakimAllahNY said:
fu*k this gay thread

im :wow: :applause: @ dat bi*ch in ur avy
 10 years ago '04        #95
space
space
 illicitx said:
Javon23, if you are so c*ck hungry over Lebron's charity work, how come that bastard signs a marketing deal with a company *COUGH* NIKE *COUGH* that is exploiting thousands of adults and kids in foreign countries?

Oh wait, he rides a bike across town and calls it even?

Get the fu*k outta here.
tell that to tiger woods, jordan, and any other athlete with a shoe deal
ignorant a.ss statement
 10 years ago '07        #96
CASH1 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,785 | Props total: 2400 2400
wait so you chill with lebron or you work with lebron?
 06-17-2007, 09:56 PM         #97
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
tell that to tiger woods, jordan, and any other athlete with a shoe deal
ignorant a.ss statement
I ain't the one defending their morals/charitable considerations

you ignorant a.ss.
 10 years ago '04        #98
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
I'm still waiting for my questions to be answered..
 10 years ago '04        #99
black ice 2003 
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 13 13
 Melo_15_Jesus said:

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #100
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
 Curtisimo said:
Javon please

you made this thread so you can brag about your life on the net

whcih is really sad cuz your lif eis suppose to be "the sh*t" cuz you work for lebron

even if yall was peoples why would you brag about affiliating with another man like that

that sh*t is hoe status

and I'll be waiting for cap peeler's answers to his question too

cuz I havent seen the pics of people partying
He's not answering the questions because hes full of sh*t. That n*gga saw them questions. This n*gga needs to stick to uppin GIFs.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy