K.G. going to be traded to phoenix.. (rumor)

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #161
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,343 | Props total: 11261 11261
rare hate given.
 10 years ago '04        #162
g_hilde 
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 0 0
lmao at this thread being so long

and this rumor is bullsh*t...

the organization was given an order from sarver to trim $8 million by the end of next season. acquiring garnett means somehow he had a change of heart and went to complete opposite direction which isn't likely because he doesn't have a lot of money as far as owners go

the suns are trying to move diaw and banks, and while getting rid of kurt thomas' contract would solve their problems in one swoop the team is going to do its best to keep key players from last season (see Marion, Shawn.)

since y'all love rumors here's one: neither marion or amare will be with the team two years from now. in marion's case it is pretty obvious he is going to go the jj route, but hardly anyone is aware that amare is simply biding his time with phoenix.
 06-19-2007, 08:36 PM         #163
jkalldaway 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 twondog22 said:
what is the value of information that everybody has.......
Hey man, I for one believe you...or want to believe you. Are you sure the deal is done, what is the latest update. ESPN is reporting that the celtics are offering jefferson, green, telfair, ratliff and the #5 which is a great offer. When is the last time your boy talked to KG? Can you find out more?
 06-19-2007, 08:59 PM         #164
jkalldaway 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 g_hilde said:
lmao at this thread being so long

and this rumor is bullsh*t...

the organization was given an order from sarver to trim $8 million by the end of next season. acquiring garnett means somehow he had a change of heart and went to complete opposite direction which isn't likely because he doesn't have a lot of money as far as owners go

the suns are trying to move diaw and banks, and while getting rid of kurt thomas' contract would solve their problems in one swoop the team is going to do its best to keep key players from last season (see Marion, Shawn.)

since y'all love rumors here's one: neither marion or amare will be with the team two years from now. in marion's case it is pretty obvious he is going to go the jj route, but hardly anyone is aware that amare is simply biding his time with phoenix.
Actually you're wrong. Marion will ask for an extension this off season and t is the Suns who will say no. As for Amare, why the hell did he sign a max deal instead of a three year like bosh, james, wade if he was biding his time?
 10 years ago '04        #165
noshirtforyou 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,448 | Props total: 0 0
KG = The most overrated player in NBA history. He would not make the hall of fame if i was a voter. Amare 20X>>>>>>>>>>> then Kevin Garnett
 10 years ago '05        #166
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
 noshirtforyou said:
KG = The most overrated player in NBA history. He would not make the hall of fame if i was a voter. Amare 20X>>>>>>>>>>> then Kevin Garnett
 10 years ago '06        #167
jj01 
space
space
$44,970 | Props total: 4686 4686
 noshirtforyou said:

thats nonsense, amare is lost without nash. he cant create his own shot, w/o nash and benefits tremendously from all the layups and dunks nash provides for him. kg is a defensive force, and knows how to play the half court game, while not relying solely on steve nash, like overrated amare.
 06-19-2007, 09:30 PM         #168
robb-diesel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 noshirtforyou said:
nonsense poopy pants
 06-19-2007, 09:32 PM         #169
WSH Redskins 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
KG, what the hell is he doing still in Minnesota??!?!?!?
 10 years ago '04        #170
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101
Why trade Amare 23 or 24 for KG 31
 10 years ago '04        #171
noshirtforyou 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,448 | Props total: 0 0
 jj01 said:
thats nonsense, amare is lost without nash. he cant create his own shot, w/o nash and benefits tremendously from all the layups and dunks nash provides for him. kg is a defensive force, and knows how to play the half court game, while not relying solely on steve nash, like overrated amare.
I won't lie Nash helps all but lets get real here. Amare is a beast and freak of nature. Has KG ever averaged over 25 a game for a season. NOPE. He is good but not great. If Amare did not get hurt which I always hate using as an argument but i feel its true. He would have only built n his breakout year 26ppg and would be averaging 28+ plus points. He cam back this year and did a solid job. Watch out next year, n*ggas must of forgot The manchild Amare was before he got hurt. Compare the numbers KG and Amare. Garnetts sure ain't better especially considering he's on a team of noones he should be puttin up more numbers.
 06-23-2007, 01:32 PM         #172
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I told you, KG ain't going to phoenix.

Kevin McHale "I'm not paying attention to those rumors, I wouldn't understand why we would trade our best player within our own conference"

bi*ch a.ss moron
 10 years ago '06        #173
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 kg81 said:
Why trade Amare 23 or 24 for KG 31
Because Amare will never be as good as KG and he has glass knees
 06-23-2007, 01:45 PM         #174
CaLLaHaN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k this dude.... negs untill trade happens then i will prop..
 10 years ago '06        #175
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,008 | Props total: 1469 1469
 WSH Redskins said:
KG, what the hell is he doing still in Minnesota??!?!?!?
Not gettin' a ring
 10 years ago '04        #176
twondog22 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 0 0
 CaLLaHaN said:
fu*k this dude.... negs untill trade happens then i will prop..
just wait till the draft...if it dont happen by then ( which it will) then give me hate everytime you log on
 10 years ago '06        #177
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,542 | Props total: 18056 18056
 Swishadude said:
Because Amare will never be as good as KG and he has glass knees
Amare is so young and talented it makes no sense to take KG for him.
 10 years ago '06        #178
jj01 
space
space
$44,970 | Props total: 4686 4686
 noshirtforyou said:
I won't lie Nash helps all but lets get real here. Amare is a beast and freak of nature. Has KG ever averaged over 25 a game for a season. NOPE. He is good but not great. If Amare did not get hurt which I always hate using as an argument but i feel its true. He would have only built n his breakout year 26ppg and would be averaging 28+ plus points. He cam back this year and did a solid job. Watch out next year, n*ggas must of forgot The manchild Amare was before he got hurt. Compare the numbers KG and Amare. Garnetts sure ain't better especially considering he's on a team of noones he should be puttin up more numbers.

most of the suns are freakish athletes but have problems with the fundamentals or playing another way than they do. your funny to bring up scoring average, like the 10+pts off layups and dunks that nash hands amare dont help??? the bullsh*t gimmick style that the suns play means that everyone will have inflated stats, how can u not shooting within 7 seconds?? kg is 10 times better at creating his own shot, and doesnt need a top 5 point guard to rely on to get his points.

amare plays no defense, kg is a defensive force
a breakout year for amare would be to have some sembelance of a defensive presence. amare gets a few more points than kg i'll give u that but thats due to nash and the gimmick style the suns have, not cuz he is a more capable scorer.

i'm not garnett stan, i just think its foolish to say amare is in the same class as kg. i actually want some of these whiny bi*ch a.ss suns players to go on their own w/o nash, so we can see how overrated they are and how their numbers would drop.
 06-27-2007, 02:19 PM         #179
Ar-Ra'd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ceo said:
how can that be?

ESPN would have been all over a blockbuster deal like this if it even goes down...

I'm 99% confident this guy is lying
i called this homie, your "99%" lmao

saved your a.ss i guess?

demon9991 said:
sad thing is, people believe him..........

what u got to say now? its happening

Kidd Vicious said:
Yea if u believe this c*nt ur jus stupid

do i even need to respond?
 10 years ago '04        #180
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,412 | Props total: 3919 3919
 Ar-Ra'd said:
i called this homie, your "99%" lmao

saved your a.ss i guess?

what u got to say now? its happening

do i even need to respond?
why are you posting this? it hasnt happend yet...
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago