K.G. going to be traded to phoenix.. (rumor)

most viewed right now
 83
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 64
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 59
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
94 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #121
trill1 
space
avatar space
space
$2,718 | Props total: 395 395
if its true phx got the chip next year
 10 years ago '04        #122
trill1 
space
avatar space
space
$2,718 | Props total: 395 395
yea its true i saw steve nash smoking a J with ricky williams and i was like yo was good and he said KG son...
 06-18-2007, 12:54 AM         #123
CaLLaHaN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trill1 said:
yea its true i saw steve nash smoking a J with ricky williams and i was like yo was good and he said KG son...
ROFLLLLL
 10 years ago '07        #124
CASH1 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,780 | Props total: 2395 2395
well there is an official rumor now, but it;s still only a rumor

the deal would be

Shawn Marion
Kurt Thomas
#24 and #29

for Kevin Garnett
 10 years ago '06        #125
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,880 | Props total: 2718 2718
Actually this could be true. Over at a Minnesota Twolves message board there is a reliable source that the mods and other posters respect and they say this exact same trade about KG going to PHO. RealGM.com is where you guys should look.
 10 years ago '04        #126
twondog22 8 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 0 0
aight so yeah i can guarentee that hes gonna get traded and 90% sure to phx. while the boston deal a legit rumor the thing people dont get is that kg is one of the 2 players in the league who had a no trade clause (kobe is the other) so its not like the sixers with iverson where they can wait to see what the best deals are they can get for him..he can say what teams hed be willing to go to. KG has all the leverage right now because he can opt out of his contract next year and the twolves would get nothing for him. and he has told the twolves that he plans to do so. Right now he wants to go to phx over boston cuz he feels that he has a better chance of winning a championship in phx ove boston which is obvious.


The reason why i am 90% sure he is goin to phx is that he has told people close to him qoute "ive been traded to phx. will you move out there?" how positve would you have to be that you are gonna get traded somewhere to ask the people close to you "will (not would) you move out to phx"


im postin this for yall benefit not mine....you not believin me doesnt make me lose any sleep or does it change what i know....as ive stated you have no reason to believe me and that all i ask is that when it goes public you remeber who hooked yo up...1
 10 years ago '06        #127
daffysm 
space
avatar space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
i will remeber :D
 10 years ago '06        #128
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,241 | Props total: 627 627
like i told you in your old thread..

ill send you 1.25 via paypal..
 10 years ago '04        #129
twondog22 8 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 0 0
just found this article that came out today
 06-18-2007, 02:40 PM         #130
pushatee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:sleepy:
 10 years ago '05        #131
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
 twondog22 said:
aight so yeah i can guarentee that hes gonna get traded and 90% sure to phx. while the boston deal a legit rumor the thing people dont get is that kg is one of the 2 players in the league who had a no trade clause (kobe is the other) so its not like the sixers with iverson where they can wait to see what the best deals are they can get for him..he can say what teams hed be willing to go to. KG has all the leverage right now because he can opt out of his contract next year and the twolves would get nothing for him. and he has told the twolves that he plans to do so. Right now he wants to go to phx over boston cuz he feels that he has a better chance of winning a championship in phx ove boston which is obvious.


The reason why i am 90% sure he is goin to phx is that he has told people close to him qoute "ive been traded to phx. will you move out there?" how positve would you have to be that you are gonna get traded somewhere to ask the people close to you "will (not would) you move out to phx"


im postin this for yall benefit not mine....you not believin me doesnt make me lose any sleep or does it change what i know....as ive stated you have no reason to believe me and that all i ask is that when it goes public you remeber who hooked yo up...1
i believe you
 10 years ago '06        #132
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 1467 1467
I just saw Rob & Big and they was tryin' to travel threw time. I looked it up and the HDR(Hyper Dimensional Resonator) they use cost $500.00+ so I was thinkin' I'll buy and find out if its true.



Nah all bullsh*t aside i really want a Hyper Dimensional Resonator, if can find a hella cheap one major props
 10 years ago '07        #133
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 Rique said:
Amare is better than KG
 10 years ago '05        #134
doubletrouble™ 
space
avatar space
space
$1,634 | Props total: 22 22
2Pac just signed to Bad Boy Records & Biggie got traded to death Row Records. :rolleyes:
 10 years ago '05        #135
BigThangs 
space
space
space
$121 | Props total: 0 0
This dude does not have any sources. He jsut trolled on Realgm and saw what some insider posted. That dude had legitimate sources, and the proposed deal would be Marion, barbosa, james jones, this years pick and atlantas pick. IMO this is of great value, and minni would be pretty smart if they took it. The boston trade would never happen, justbecause having pierces contract as well as garnets would make it near impossible to ever sign everybody, and after seeing what happened with tmac and yao, i think people have realized that 2 superstars cannot bring u championship.

If phoenix gets garnett though, its pretty much a wrap in terms of whos gonan win next year. Amare and garnet as your starting frontcourt is simply ridiculous, and then you have Steve nash, Boris Diaw and Raja bell. The only problem they would have would be the lack of a bench, but when a team is stacked, there is no doubt players would sign for the veterans minimum just to win a championship. It wouldnt suprise me if you saw jamal magloire sign with them, to anchor the bench, and then they could sign some people for the MLE.

In terms of minni, they get marion who would pretty much take over garnetts rebounds, then you can start a backcourt of randy foye and barbosa, which would be young and explosive. With the draft pick they could proably get rudy fernandez, or pray somebody falls. On top of that they are sure to take a forward in the draft, whether its corey brewer, or horford. Noah could also be a possibilty, as would be jeff green. Then next year they would be set with another high draft pick from atlanta, in a guard filled draft.

Overall this would be a solid trade for both camps. The only thing standing in the way is Garnetts No trade clause. Also, if this trade goes down, i would expect the bidding for Kobe to elevate, especially from a team like Dallas, who would refuse to sit pat and let the suns get better then them
 10 years ago '05        #136
wr8201 
space
avatar space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
i dont see y people cant wait until its official 2 post it
 06-19-2007, 08:36 AM         #137
MONEY MOB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trill1 said:
yea its true i saw steve nash smoking a J with ricky williams and i was like yo was good and he said KG son...



LMAO!
 06-19-2007, 09:15 AM         #138
m.e.wisdom 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Dee said:
:wow: this is the real deal. i just ran into steve kerr at foot locker buying some KG adidas kicks and asked him what was up. he just smiled...

 10 years ago '04        #139
twondog22 8 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 0 0
 BigThangs said:
This dude does not have any sources. He jsut trolled on Realgm and saw what some insider posted. That dude had legitimate sources, and the proposed deal would be Marion, barbosa, james jones, this years pick and atlantas pick. IMO this is of great value, and minni would be pretty smart if they took it. The boston trade would never happen, justbecause having pierces contract as well as garnets would make it near impossible to ever sign everybody, and after seeing what happened with tmac and yao, i think people have realized that 2 superstars cannot bring u championship.

If phoenix gets garnett though, its pretty much a wrap in terms of whos gonan win next year. Amare and garnet as your starting frontcourt is simply ridiculous, and then you have Steve nash, Boris Diaw and Raja bell. The only problem they would have would be the lack of a bench, but when a team is stacked, there is no doubt players would sign for the veterans minimum just to win a championship. It wouldnt suprise me if you saw jamal magloire sign with them, to anchor the bench, and then they could sign some people for the MLE.

In terms of minni, they get marion who would pretty much take over garnetts rebounds, then you can start a backcourt of randy foye and barbosa, which would be young and explosive. With the draft pick they could proably get rudy fernandez, or pray somebody falls. On top of that they are sure to take a forward in the draft, whether its corey brewer, or horford. Noah could also be a possibilty, as would be jeff green. Then next year they would be set with another high draft pick from atlanta, in a guard filled draft.

Overall this would be a solid trade for both camps. The only thing standing in the way is Garnetts No trade clause. Also, if this trade goes down, i would expect the bidding for Kobe to elevate, especially from a team like Dallas, who would refuse to sit pat and let the suns get better then them
are you dumb enought to think that cuz you dont my sources i dont have any...my post went up saturday b4 the realgm post...get ya facts together....i love how the talk has gone from "yeah right get the fu*k outta here" to cats analyzing how this is will work out for both teams.... and for your info i know who the guy is who post on realgm..but i guess i dont have any source to prove it so you dont care....
 10 years ago '04        #140
twondog22 8 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 0 0
 MadGam325 said:
i believe you
props on being the 1st
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
27 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 34
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
112 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 22
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
35 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy