Brady will break Peyton's TD record

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
59 comments
@games
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-16-2007, 10:09 AM         #141
c money 100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think he's gonna come a little short
 10 years ago '04        #142
dre03 
space
space
$10,169 | Props total: 2452 2452
 Maroon_Tiger said:
lol @ making me horny, please, im not putting up GQ pics of my fav player like ___ ______th....

im just talking about skill

yall know me.. im a big lebron fan too.. but im not gonna stoop to saying that hes more talented at this point than kobe is... but he looks like the future will say something different when he retires....

brady is a great qb... has played on better teams than peyton 90% of the time... and plays in an easier system, with a better defense, and an offensive line that has gotten him sacked probably a couple times this year..

i swear bx has a bunch of stans/slurpers... if Adrian Peterson won 2 of the next 3 superbowls, yall would say hes better than lt.... all im saying is give respect to those who have been hot for a long time, not some guy whos having his 1st great season of his career (statistically)
First do u know what Talent is?

Talent is what ur capable of... What u have the ability to do? Mike Vick has more talent than Manning which is why he was such an icon but he was not a great player he had potential to e great because he had an amazing talent of speed, quickness and arm strength... Thats talent... Lebron is more talented than Kobe but Kobe is a better player the reason ppl think Lebron will be better is because he stronger, bigger, faster and can see the floor better...

Brady has been sacked 188 times in 6 1/2 years = about 30 sacks/yr

Peyton has been sacked 173 times in 10 years = 17 sacks/yr

U dumbass so i dont wanna hear sh*t about their o-line anymore

Having his first great year of his career??? He is the 2-time SuperBowl MVP im sure he had great years then too... I guarantee peyton would trade his records for superbowl rings... Also switch Harrison and Wayne with Caldwell and Gaffney and see how great peyton is then oh yeah i forgot take away Edgerrin or Addai all those years and trade them with Antowain Smith and Kevin Faulk and lets see Peyton go

Truth be told Favre and Brady have shown their greatness without having greatness around them peyton is the only one who has had the luxury of a pro bowl back and a pro bowl receiver every year... He has not shown that he can lead a team without other great players around him... He hasnt im not saying that he cant im saying that he has not shown that... Actually he has shown what he can do with minimal talent in 1998 - more Int's than TD's and 2001 he threw 23 picks and 26 TD's in Wayne's rookie year he didnt see much playing time... Brady has never had years like that

Last edited by dre03; 10-16-2007 at 10:17 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #143
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
^^^ perfect
 10 years ago '07        #144
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 enterthepac said:
Marvin=Randy
Put the crack pipe down please.

It doesn't matter how good or great you think any WR in the NFL is... nobody, and I repeat NOBODY is = to Randy Moss.

Last edited by Bullseye; 10-16-2007 at 10:23 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #145
dre03 
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
winning rings on a great team doesnt make you the best player of your position.... unless you're carrying a team.. BRADY IS NOT CARRYING THE TEAM...every single player on that offense is a playmaker and is tough... and im not gonna mention the defense.... peyton never had that...

Every single player on the patriots team is a playmaker? U cant even say that this year cuz Sammy Morris is not a playmaker... The years they won the SB's one year they had so many injuries they had reserves playing key positions and offensive players playing defense and special teams as well... Its funny how u keep talking bout how good their team is yet the individual playmakers that left their team suck everywhere else or arent nearly as good...

b
 Maroon_Tiger said:
rady looks better on paper(achievements), PEYTON FOREVER LOOKS BETTER IN PERSON and statistically... you cant even argue why brady has no seasons better than peyton... not even when peyton didnt have alot of his offense and coaching staff
Yeah when peyton didnt have most of his offense and coaching staff he threw more INT's than TD's dumbass with a 71.2 QB Rating Brady probably hasnt had too many games with a rating that low and has never had one for the season lower than 85... Peyton has had two seasons lower than an 85 QB rating... Brady is consistent u know what ur gonna get out of him every year no more than 14 INT's in any season and no less than 23 TD's in any full season i cant say that with peyton as he has had multiple years with more than 20 INTS

Oh yeah by the way looking at games and stats it looks like in the playoffs brady sh*ts on manning in stats and achievements... Which holds more weight Regular Season or playoffs???

Maroon_Tiger said:
just like if corry dillion won 2-3 rings, he aint better than LT.. even if lt never wins a ring...
Ur just an idiot...
 10-16-2007, 10:42 AM         #146
Filthy_McNasty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we'll see in winter time..
 10 years ago '06        #147
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
lmao@the n*gga who said that Stallworth = Wayne

go look at the record books in college @ The U and tell me that Wayne wouldnt beast without Peyton

1 of 3 players in Miami history to have 20+ TDs
holds the record for most receptions and another record for 36 straight games with a reception

Wayne >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Stallworth... not even close, not to mention that Wayne hasnt missed a game since becoming a starter and Stallworth has never stayed healthy
 10 years ago '04        #148
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 66 66
lets put it like this:

without Peyton, the Colts are not a playoff team.

without Brady, the Pats are still goin 2 the Superbowl.

Peyton has a bigger impact on his team, he makes the players around him better.

Brady is a good QB, but his team doesnt NEED to have him out there. Any average QB can run the Pats into the Superbowl, no problem.

even if the Pats had Joey Harrington, they'd still be Superbowl contenders.

if the Colts had Joey Harrington, they'd be in last place.

thats how different Peyton & Tom are.

P. Manning>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tom Brady.
 10 years ago '04        #149
dre03 
space
space
 eLLz said:
lmao@the n*gga who said that Stallworth = Wayne

go look at the record books in college @ The U and tell me that Wayne wouldnt beast without Peyton

1 of 3 players in Miami history to have 20+ TDs
holds the record for most receptions and another record for 36 straight games with a reception

Wayne >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Stallworth... not even close, not to mention that Wayne hasnt missed a game since becoming a starter and Stallworth has never stayed healthy
Great fu*kin point...

I would prop u but i already have
 10 years ago '06        #150
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 GreatWhites said:
lets put it like this:

Brady is a good QB, but his team doesnt NEED to have him out there. Any average QB can run the Pats into the Superbowl, no problem.

easily the stupidest thing ive heard on here ever.... easily

Tom Brady is by far the MVP of that team and theyve proved it this season while just subbing in running backs.... Maroney was the only starting back they had, Morris and Faulk have been back-up RBs for years and theyve been effective cause Brady keeps the defenses true and makes them respect the passing game, 21 TD and 2 INT???? those are ridiculous #s that Peyton never even flirted with, in Mannings best year he was 5 TD back and 3 INT up on Brady..... until this season Brady had receivers that would be lucky to be #3's in Indy

Last edited by eLLz; 10-16-2007 at 11:39 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #151
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
^^same with colts
 10 years ago '07        #152
space
space
pats without brady = super bowl???? is matt cassel, a career back up gonna lead them there? how can you just put rivers witht he pats? rivers could lead colts to the playoffs if he can lead the pats there. colts without manning= no playoffs pats without brady=no playoffs..unless you substitute a QB other than the backups because both teams have no back ups
 10 years ago '07        #153
space
space
your a fu*kin moron great white
 10 years ago '07        #154
space
space
^ you just wont let it go...
 10 years ago '04        #155
dre03 
space
space
 GreatWhites said:
lets put it like this:

History has already proved u wrong...

2000 was the same team as 2001 Super Bowl team but with Bledsoe at Qb guess what they didnt make the playoffs that 2000 season with the exact same team different QB

The beginning of 2001 the Pats loss to the Bengals and the Jets with Bledsoe starting finally he got knocked out of the season... Brady's first starting game is against who other than the undefeated Peyton Manning and the Colts against the winless Pats and what is the result a 44-13 rout with Brady at Qb and giving the colts their first loss and the Pats first win and the start of a dynasty

To make things even more clearer the same team that beat the Pats with Bledsoe the 2nd game of the season... Lost to the Pats the later with Brady starting... Hmm what changed??? Oh yeah the QB...

By the way im sure Harrison, Wayne, Clark and Addai wont be as great without peyton but they will still be pro bowlers guaranteed...

Gaffney, Caldwell, T. Brown, Patten, Branch all Pats receivers all but two were not even known before Brady and all but 1 (Brown) had proved nothing before and after Brady...

Oh yeah ur an idiot!!! Almost forgot to add that i thought my eyes deceived me when i read this post... Did i mention ur an idiot?

Last edited by dre03; 10-16-2007 at 12:09 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #156
dre03 
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
you honestly must've missed last season, peyton played most games from behind, his defense couldnt stop anything in the reg. season. and thats what brady doesnt have to deal with... let brady get down 14/+ pts and its gonna make him stop playing so conservative, and hes gonna lose
U must have missed last season because Brady played the whole season with reserves...

U act like the Patriots are the only good defense in the league dude... Brady plays against better defenses than his but unlike peyton he dont make the same mistakes... They lost to the Steelers year before last i guess now their defense won the game??? The steelers even gave the colts a chance to win and they still lost u can blame the kicker but once again in the playoffs peyton didnt play like the regular season

Furthermore that defense that stopped Peyton being the Steelers allowed Brady to put up 41 points on them in the playoffs the year before... How can Brady put up 41 against the steelers but Manning only 18 hell 21 if u give them the kick vanderjagt missed... So its not the Pats defense its peyton he doesnt play good in the postseason... period
 10 years ago '07        #157
space
space
^^ right again
:applause:

Last edited by keithbm1111; 10-16-2007 at 12:20 PM..
 10-16-2007, 12:31 PM         #158
misterjjaxon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Brady will be resting at least the last if not the last two games of the season. No record this year.
 10 years ago '04        #159
dre03 
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
dude the patriots cheated....

the patriots credit for those years = ankiels credit for his comeback

when something looks too good to be true(patriots getting their a.ss kicked, then totally kicking that teams a.ss on the road in the playoffs), its probably not legit
Im thru i prove ur dumbass any QB theory wrong and then u come up with sum crazy a.ss cheating theory that u have no evidence of... Ur a disgrace to sports

I guess pittsburgh cheated to huh? Cuz the colts beat them in the regular season and lost to the in the playoffs... ur just an idiot
 10 years ago '07        #160
space
space
thats all he has against brady. we "cheated"
fans love this. a reason to hate the pats. whatever were not cheating and were slammin it down everyones throats
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
38 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
99 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
161 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago