Brady will break Peyton's TD record

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #101
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
Wow.

Props to threadstarter. n*gga called this 4 months ago.

Brady is on pace to throw 56 TDs. I don't think he'll throw that much but I think he'll break the record.
 10 years ago '06        #102
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 0 0
 RakimAllahNY said:
lmao @ Maroon Tiger.. Time to switch your avy and d*ck ride another player.. *waits for Oden avy*

Brady>Manning

Patriots>Colts

Me>You

you must be drunk. brady is not and will never be as good as manning. we'll see on nov.4 if the pats are better as a team. all the points they score is cool and all, but if they loose to the colts i think that would kinda fukk wit their pride a little
 10 years ago '04        #103
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 jgamel81 said:
you must be drunk. brady is not and will never be as good as manning. we'll see on nov.4 if the pats are better as a team. all the points they score is cool and all, but if they loose to the colts i think that would kinda fukk wit their pride a little
yeah....:thumbsdow: :hang:

right now the Patriots are playing at a higher level than the Colts and if you disagree you are wrong
 10 years ago '06        #104
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 jgamel81 said:
are you stupid? Brady got 3 rings, peyton got 1. Thats that so take ur jealous a.ss elsewhere u miserable bastard
 10 years ago '07        #105
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 jgamel81 said:

:finger::finger:
jealous colts fan...cant wait til november 4th.
 10-15-2007, 12:18 PM         #106
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jgamel81 said:

No no we all know, no matter what happens in November it wont matter if the team doesn't win the title. Bragging rights are good but give me the Ring all day
 10 years ago '07        #107
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,916 | Props total: 1802 1802
Not gonna happen.
 10-15-2007, 03:30 PM         #108
DJatar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
it wont be as meaningful... .peyton did it b/c he was going apesh*t in games.... brady is gonna chase it b/c hes got weapons out the a.ss...brady is still not a great deep passer....so i think he wont break it

but if he does break it, im not gonna give a sh*t b/c peytons year was 100x better... and if he doesnt come knocking on the door, he aint sh*t... cuz hes got too many weapons....

hold up manning had no weapons?
 10 years ago '06        #109
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
winning rings on a great team doesnt make you the best player of your position.... unless you're carrying a team.. BRADY IS NOT CARRYING THE TEAM...every single player on that offense is a playmaker and is tough... and im not gonna mention the defense.... peyton never had that...

brady looks better on paper(achievements), PEYTON FOREVER LOOKS BETTER IN PERSON and statistically... you cant even argue why brady has no seasons better than peyton... not even when peyton didnt have alot of his offense and coaching staff

just like if corry dillion won 2-3 rings, he aint better than LT.. even if lt never wins a ring...
you're just an idiot and i'm not gonna respond to anything else you say
 10-15-2007, 03:38 PM         #110
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
This dude said Redskins are going to have a better record then Miami. Is there a way I can bring that comment back up in January so I can laugh at you?? Please let me know if I can.

Why do you feel bad for our WR's?? There's no logic behind that statement.
Chris Chambers and Marty Booker both pro bowlers. Chris Chambers was voted best WR in the league 2 seasons ago. (He had a great season that year and deserved the title but there's no way in hell he's the league's best WR.) Derek Hagan is a promsing 2nd year WR who will probably replace Booker. Ted Ginn is one of the top 5 fastest if not top 3 fastest WR's in the league. Not to mention a special teams' ACE.

What does our WR's have to do with anything? If there's anything to feel bad about it's that they haven't had a good QB throwing to them in a LONG time because of horrible protection in the pocket.

So enough about them. If anything I feel bad for Jason Campbell having to come into the league with all these expectations to finally realize something...he plays for the Redskins. I like the kid too. I just feel bad for him.

Joe Gibbs needs a walker/cane and his retirment papers sent to him. Him and Favre are long over due.

Redskins finishing 5-11 and this guy in here saying Miami's record ain't even gonna compare to Washington's lol.

Stick to the topic and get at me in January when the Washington's paper says:

"Another season down the drain. Jason Campbell to be promising next season."
lol life is golden. :rasta: much respect to Illuzions tho.
 10 years ago '04        #111
dcmex81 93 heat pts93
space
space
$1,736 | Props total: 0 0
Brady > Manning...Peyton is a great quarterback but Brady is just more precise when all comes down to it.
 10-15-2007, 03:57 PM         #112
enterthepac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alls i gotta say is........in TOTAL EFFECTIVNESS....
Marvin=Randy
Wayne=Stallworth
Gonzales< Welker
Clark > Watson
Addai > Maroney
O-line=O-line

Manning plays indoors so its easier to get his passes off than Brady who plays in NE and has to deal with some of the harshest weather...
IMO, we have seen how Manning struggles in theplayoffs in bad weather whereas Brady is still effective. Now that Brady has talent on par with Mannings, we are seeing who is really the better QB.....

if Brady beats or even gets near mannings record....what does Peyton have on Brady?....NOTHING...

Brady > Manning
Pats > Colts
 10 years ago '04        #113
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
 Andre3000 said:
lol life is golden. :rasta: much respect to Illuzions tho.
yea that one hurt a bit :D
 10-15-2007, 04:14 PM         #114
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
people have their priorities messed up... if they think brady is more talented then peyton

or to even say that moss = marvin at this point in their careers
U have ur priorities messed up. Ur suppose to be a Rams fan stop worrying about other teams players and worry about urs. Brady>Manning everyone has been thru this with u but u wont accept it. Maybe u think hes better because he audibles like crazy or he makes u horny but u really need to stop.
 10 years ago '04        #115
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,236 | Props total: 548 548
 Andre3000 said:
U have ur priorities messed up. Ur suppose to be a Rams fan stop worrying about other teams players and worry about urs. Brady>Manning everyone has been thru this with u but u wont accept it. Maybe u think hes better because he audibles like crazy or he makes u horny but u really need to stop.
:applause::applause::applause: Maroon will never stop hating
 10 years ago '06        #116
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
Peyton > Brady
 10 years ago '04        #117
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
peyton > brady
 10 years ago '04        #118
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,346 | Props total: 2778 2778
 dcmex81 said:
Brady > Manning...Peyton is a great quarterback but Brady is just more precise when all comes down to it.

How is Brady even better than Manning. Last time i check, Manning is actually the Colts offensive coordinator. He is the brain of the offense something Brady isnt. Brady is just more clutch. Until i see Brady have the accuracy, arm strength, and the ability to audible close as good as manning....then Brady>>>>>>>>>>>>manning.

Also when Brady won them superbowl.....look who shut down the greatest show on turf(Rams), who shut down Payton in the AFC championship, and ask yourself why every super bowl game was won because of the defense. Ask yourself why the Patriots are great because of their defense. sh*t they offense were average during their super bowl year while the defense were great.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 10-15-2007 at 05:26 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #119
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
lol @ making me horny, please, im not putting up GQ pics of my fav player like ___ ______th....

Wow just cuz your rams are the laughing stock of the league and you are a pathetic piece of trash with no life who constantly just starts sh*t with people.....doesn't mean you need to hop on my d*ck pus*y. Get a fu*kin life. I think everyone in this thread should completely disregard anything and everything this pus*y says.
 10 years ago '07        #120
DUTCHGOTSKILLZ 
space
space
space
$130 | Props total: 0 0
Quarterback Rating Player Team Season
1. T. Brady NE 128.9
2. J. Delhomme CAR 111.9
3. P. Manning IND 108.6
4. D. Garrard JAC 104.7
5. J. Garcia TB 103.6
6. B. Roethlisberger PIT 99.2
7. T. Romo DAL 93.5
8. J. Kitna DET 93.2
9. M. Schaub HOU 92.0
10. M. Hasselbeck SEA 91.1
Completions Player Team Season
1. B. Favre GB 160
2. T. Brady NE 148
3. D. Brees NO 137
4. M. Schaub HOU 130
5. C. Palmer CIN 127
6. M. Hasselbeck SEA 125
7. D. Huard KC 122
8. T. Romo DAL 119
9. P. Rivers SD 116
10. P. Manning IND 115
Completion Percentage Player Team Season
1. T. Brady NE 72.5
2. P. Manning IND 69.7
3. T. Edwards BUF 69.6
4. M. Schaub HOU 69.1
5. C. Pennington NYJ 68.3
6. J. Kitna DET 68.3
7. J. Harrington ATL 67.3
8. J. Garcia TB 66.7
9. D. Huard KC 66.3
10. D. Garrard JAC 66.2
Interceptions Player Team Season
t-1. T. Romo DAL 9
t-1. D. Brees NO 9
t-3. C. Palmer CIN 8
t-3. G. Frerotte STL 8
t-3. D. Anderson CLE 8
t-6. P. Rivers SD 7
t-6. T. Green MIA 7
t-8. V. Young TEN 6
t-8. C. Pennington NYJ 6
t-8. E. Manning NYG 6
t-8. J. Kitna DET 6
t-8. D. Huard KC 6
t-8. R. Grossman CHI 6
t-8. B. Griese CHI 6
t-8. B. Favre GB 6
t-8. J. Cutler DEN 6
Passing Yards Player Team Season
1. T. Brady NE 1771
2. B. Favre GB 1715
3. T. Romo DAL 1707
4. M. Schaub HOU 1558
5. M. Hasselbeck SEA 1510
6. D. Anderson CLE 1496
7. C. Palmer CIN 1491
8. J. Kitna DET 1333
9. P. Manning IND 1319
10. P. Rivers SD 1312
Attempts Player Team Season
1. B. Favre GB 247
2. D. Brees NO 213
3. T. Brady NE 204
4. C. Palmer CIN 203
5. T. Romo DAL 200
6. M. Hasselbeck SEA 198
7. M. Schaub HOU 188
t-8. D. Huard KC 184
t-8. D. Anderson CLE 184
10. P. Rivers SD 178
Touchdowns Player Team Season
1. T. Brady NE 21
2. T. Romo DAL 15
3. D. Anderson CLE 14
4. C. Palmer CIN 12
5. P. Manning IND 10
t-6. M. Hasselbeck SEA 9
t-6. B. Roethlisberger PIT 9
t-6. E. Manning NYG 9
t-6. B. Favre GB 9
t-10. J. Kitna DET 8
t-10. J. Delhomme CAR 8
Sacks Player Team Season
1. J. Kitna DET 25
2. D. McNabb PHI 20
3. J. Harrington ATL 17
4. D. Huard KC 16
5. D. Garrard JAC 15
6. M. Hasselbeck SEA 14
t-7. B. Roethlisberger PIT 11
t-7. B. Favre GB 11
t-7. M. Bulger STL 11
t-10. A. Smith SF 10
t-10. M. Schaub HOU 10
t-10. C. Pennington NYJ 10
t-10. K. Holcomb MIN 10

NUFF SAID
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago