Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-18-2007, 07:22 PM         #81
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
This dude said Redskins are going to have a better record then Miami. Is there a way I can bring that comment back up in January so I can laugh at you?? Please let me know if I can.

Why do you feel bad for our WR's?? There's no logic behind that statement.
Chris Chambers and Marty Booker both pro bowlers. Chris Chambers was voted best WR in the league 2 seasons ago. (He had a great season that year and deserved the title but there's no way in hell he's the league's best WR.) Derek Hagan is a promsing 2nd year WR who will probably replace Booker. Ted Ginn is one of the top 5 fastest if not top 3 fastest WR's in the league. Not to mention a special teams' ACE.

What does our WR's have to do with anything? If there's anything to feel bad about it's that they haven't had a good QB throwing to them in a LONG time because of horrible protection in the pocket.

So enough about them. If anything I feel bad for Jason Campbell having to come into the league with all these expectations to finally realize something...he plays for the Redskins. I like the kid too. I just feel bad for him.

Joe Gibbs needs a walker/cane and his retirment papers sent to him. Him and Favre are long over due.

Redskins finishing 5-11 and this guy in here saying Miami's record ain't even gonna compare to Washington's lol.

Stick to the topic and get at me in January when the Washington's paper says:

"Another season down the drain. Jason Campbell to be promising next season."
I guarantee or record is better then urs. And this is the reason I said I feel sorry for ur WR.
 06-18-2007, 07:24 PM         #82
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In that video what he does to Rudi Johnson is mind boggling.. He fu*kin murks him with a clothes line
 10 years ago '04        #83
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
 Andre3000 said:
I guarantee or record is better then urs. And this is the reason I said I feel sorry for ur WR.

Sean Taylor > Redskins

It's a shame he ain't the won winning their games though.

Washington Redskin - 6-10 Quote Me
 06-18-2007, 07:39 PM         #84
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
Sean Taylor > Redskins

It's a shame he ain't the won winning their games though.

Washington Redskin - 6-10 Quote Me
I dont get how people think well do that bad our schedule isn't to difficult and everyone is healthy and unlike last year well be prepared if someone gets injured. People dont realize Santana was injured, we had Campbell in to late, and our defense was broken down. Oh well I just hope people wont be suprised when we murder this time around. I got us going 11-5.
 10 years ago '04        #85
S-I-X 
space
space
$1,184 | Props total: 146 146
 {XtoDaZ} said:
have you been watchin' football???? Moss was in Minnesota and Oakland...sh*t i would sit out the whole season if my team couldn't win more than 2 games...but lets see what stallworth and moss do during the seaon...

and Christos is clearly an attention seeking f*g**t...not even a special needs kid would say NE offense sucks...you just mad because after just one year your Colts beat us, we rebuild and become 100x better than yours while your franchise instead of getting better and trying to go for a repeat do nothing but sit on your a.sses and let some of your key defensive players go and may i remind you your defense is your weakness...the only way the Colts repeat is if their offense can put 60 pts. up every game...face it the Patriots got better and basically the Colts got worse...but football is a game of "Any given Sunday" so we will all have to wait and see what happens...

huh??? what is the point you're trying to make? him being in oakland is irrelevant, he wasn't shyt there. his minnesota days were his good days which is where i use as a comparison.
 10 years ago '04        #86
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,236 | Props total: 548 548
 Christos said:

Just because you get good players doesn't mean you're going to win. I remember the Redskins getting all the good players one year and they didn't even make the playoffs. The Patriots offense does suck, if they didn't why would you need to bring in a whole new group of receivers? Because you can't move the ball when you got dudes dropping passes when he has no one on him and an open lane to the end zone. Why are you f*g**t pats fans unable to see that, if your offense didn't suck then keep the guys you already have, you don't need to do a major makeover.

We didn't let go of key defensive players, old people left, and people who couldn't tackle. Dungy has a great system he puts you in places to succeed and all you have to do is tackle that's it. We got two of the fastest DE's in the league, a penetrating DT in McFarland and if we can keep Corey Simon we will have two penetrating DT's. So when Brady goes back to pass not only will he have two fast DE's coming at him in a hurry, he also cannot step up in the pocket to pass because his Center and Guards will be pushed back in his face. Your sucky offense will be limited to screen passes and draws. Then all we have to do is tackle.

You better hope macaronni or whatever his name is can run on us, because passing will be a dangerous thing to do, and you guys are coming to our turf where we play a lil bit faster. Then your defense has to deal with the no huddle offense and you guys will be huffing and puffing with your hands on your hips like in the second half of the AFCCG, because you cannot stop Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Tony Gonzalez, Dallas Clark, Byron Fletcher, Joe Addai. Since you guys have to cover all those people Peyton Manning might run some first downs. I will be here to gloat when we beat you guys, you think i'm a pest now, you just wait when we beat the mess out of Brady.
even Maroon_Tiger makes more sense then you...you said our offense sucks meaning the current offense, which is why you are a retard because i don't see any argument that anybody can make that proves our offense sucks...i wouldn't say our offense sucked last year, i would say it was a little under sub-par but yet we were a couple a minutes away from the Super Bowl...you say yall going to beat the mess out of Brady, lets see Peyton's face when he sees Adalius Thomas comin' @ him, Adalius>>>>99% of your defense...concerning the comment about the huffing and puffing, Belichick won't let happen again, he is a fu*king perfectionist...and im not trying to make excuses but i have heard from other sources that players feel that in your gay little Dome is hotter and more humid compared to other dome stadiums making them feel Indy raises the temperature, but yes Indy must play in the same conditions blah blah blah...you guys lost Harper, June, and Doss and added nobody...if that means that you guys didn't get worse on the defensive side of the ball then i don't know would...and you think those are good players then you really are a Indy stan bi*ch...and how are they old: Doss is 26 Cato June is 27 and Harper is 32...you lost go commit that :hang:
 10 years ago '04        #87
space
space
You both sound uneducated....end the argument.
 06-19-2007, 02:49 PM         #88
tinknep503 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sounds like me and everyone else Doesn't agree with Brady breaking the record. And Brady's not known known for throwing lots of long balls and Moss is not known 4 going across the middle (they will find a common ground, still wont led to 49 though).
 06-19-2007, 02:54 PM         #89
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Brady can throw the long ball, hes not have threats like Moss and Stallworth.. Never mind 3rd and 4th options like Welker and Washington..

Its a wrap for the NFL, they might as well cancel the season and just give us the title right now
 10 years ago '04        #90
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,236 | Props total: 548 548
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
You both sound uneducated....end the argument.
have a fun time in last place...hahahaha the dolphins and Christos is a f*g**t Indy stan and no matter what areguement me or any other Patriots fan can make, he will continue to disagree like a little 5 year old child...just don't be mad when the Patriots whip the Colts' a.ss this year...
 10 years ago '05        #91
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
my pats got the superbowl...
 10 years ago '04        #92
space
space
 Christos said:
You are uneducated, end of argument.

Buddy you couldn't argue your way out of a paper bag.
When you actually start making valid arguments and have deicent theories behind your statements and don't just sound like an uneducated Colt's fan, then I'll start giving you respect.

Your arguments on the Patriots is completely blasphemy. 1st you say their offense sucks, then you say they have no WR's, then you say their defense is the only reason they win so many games....man you've got to be the biggest Preperation-H moron I've ever seen post on BX and think he's actually intelligent.

I mean you genuinely believe you're smart. That's the part that humors me.
When you're capable of putting your favorite team aside and capable of admitting not only facts but things that promote other teams over your own, then you might actually have somebody say something positive about you.

I'm done with you.
 10 years ago '04        #93
space
space
 Christos said:
Have you ever heard of a straw man?
Buddy I've been doing my job for a long time. What and how can you consider anything I've said or anything you've said a "straw-man" argument.
Nothing in your argumnent is rhetorical. Only thing rhetorical is your consistency with useless argument and statements.

What's the next vocabulary word you gonna throw at me? Let me know when you've had enough.

Good day.
 10 years ago '05        #94
Young OG 164 heat pts164
space
space
$18,247 | Props total: 13760 13760
It's not a wrap on the season it's a long 20 games(pre season) anything can happen just because your loaded doesn't mean sh*t in the nfl you gotta work together and even teams at the bottom of their divisions are competitive the whole league has gotten closer to a level playing field..look at the nfc west that division looks totally different than before i'm liking san fran if they can shed their losing ways and lest not forget the cards who are just as loaded with a winner at QB and the dolphins if they can find some stability in that organization can give the pats a run especially if ted ginn makes an impact( tedd ginn:sick:9th pick:banghead: ) but the jets can be competitive also the bills:sleepy: :rolleyes: ..and the pats play in a conference with the colts and the chargers who no matter who's coaching are a bunch of monsters
 10 years ago '04        #95
space
space
 RealTalk4YoAss said:
and the dolphins if they can find some stability in that organization can give the pats a run especially if ted ginn makes an impact( tedd ginn:sick:9th pick:banghead: )
LOL thanks for the laugh man.
 10 years ago '06        #96
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
21 TDs and 2 picks???

peep this thread I made back a while ago:

I tried to bring it back to life but it wouldn't let me reply to a thread more than 100 days old and its funny the sh*t these pussies were talkin
 10 years ago '04        #97
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
thats pretty sick
 10 years ago '04        #98
space
space
props to tim on this prediction
 10 years ago '04        #99
space
space
thread bumped....
 10 years ago '06        #100
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
^ thx for the props got you back and thanks for reviving the thread man :applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy