Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #61
S-I-X 
space
space
$1,184 | Props total: 146 146
sure he is. randy moss is a BUM now. stallworth is overrated. he stood out in philly because that was their only go to receiver that could actually hang on to the ball. keep dreaming people.
 06-18-2007, 12:51 AM         #62
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The last two posts are dumb as fu*k.. Patriots wide outs>>>> your bi*ch a.ss teams wide outs.
 06-18-2007, 01:01 AM         #63
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not even close.. Why trade a 3th time super bowl winner for a 1 time winner? Moss>Harrison but Wayne is better then Stallworth.. Were a playoff team and Harrison disappears in the playoffs fu*k him. And we wouldn't take anyone from your team.. Patriots Franchise>Colts.. Try again f*g**t
 10 years ago '04        #64
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
 Andre3000 said:
Dolphins may not even make the playoffs and I GUARANTEE ur record aint fu*kin wit ours this year. Not to mention we got yall the 1st game of the season. I feel sorry for ur WR core.

This dude said Redskins are going to have a better record then Miami. Is there a way I can bring that comment back up in January so I can laugh at you?? Please let me know if I can.

Why do you feel bad for our WR's?? There's no logic behind that statement.
Chris Chambers and Marty Booker both pro bowlers. Chris Chambers was voted best WR in the league 2 seasons ago. (He had a great season that year and deserved the title but there's no way in hell he's the league's best WR.) Derek Hagan is a promsing 2nd year WR who will probably replace Booker. Ted Ginn is one of the top 5 fastest if not top 3 fastest WR's in the league. Not to mention a special teams' ACE.

What does our WR's have to do with anything? If there's anything to feel bad about it's that they haven't had a good QB throwing to them in a LONG time because of horrible protection in the pocket.

So enough about them. If anything I feel bad for Jason Campbell having to come into the league with all these expectations to finally realize something...he plays for the Redskins. I like the kid too. I just feel bad for him.

Joe Gibbs needs a walker/cane and his retirment papers sent to him. Him and Favre are long over due.

Redskins finishing 5-11 and this guy in here saying Miami's record ain't even gonna compare to Washington's lol.

Stick to the topic and get at me in January when the Washington's paper says:

"Another season down the drain. Jason Campbell to be promising next season."

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 06-18-2007 at 01:23 AM..
 06-18-2007, 01:26 AM         #65
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Christos said:
Nobody is talking about trades. If Manning and Brady were on the same team Peyton would start. Moss over Harrison? Moss doesn't even finish his routes, if he's not getitng the ball the dude quits. He sucks. Last time Moss was in the playoffs he was "mooning" Packer fans dude hasn't been back since. When was that anyway? Seems like a long time ago.

Our whole offense would start over the people in NE right now, we're clearly better.

No one would take Peyton over Brady. The whole point is to to win super bowls. And my count is Brady has three and two super bowl mvps. To Mannings one and one. No one wants your overrated offense and overrated offensive players.

Last edited by Hurricane Ra; 06-18-2007 at 01:33 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #66
space
space
 Christos said:
No one would take Peyton over Brady. The majority of NFL players would say Peyton is better. There's a reason the Pats won three SB's by a combined 9 points, the offense sucked and the defense stopped the other team just enough to get a win. The point is to win SB's but when was the last time Brady won one '04? Manning is the reining champ right now. We was going to win in '05 also until strange events starting to occur, we should be back to back champs.
As much as I agree Manning is the better passer, that was the most uneducated and pointless post I've seen on this thread. Some people try and sound smart, some people just are. Clearly not this guy...
 06-18-2007, 04:00 AM         #67
KillaCam06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao at maroon you could give brady another great reciever besides moss and he still dont have a team like the colts have had for manning. And no Brady will not break it because when the running back breaks off a 20 yard run to the 1 or 2 yard line brady isnt a selfish prick he'll hand the ball off unlike peyton having probably 5-8 1 or 2 yard TD passes. Colts offensive as a whole >>>>> any other offense as a whole since the rams super bowl years.
 10 years ago '04        #68
yitty 
space
space
$4,434 | Props total: 1 1
nah Patriots the type of team to throw a deep pass then let Maroney have 8 rushing tds.
 10 years ago '05        #69
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
if payton had moss, wayne, harrison, clark and stokley he'd throw 70 td's an colts would go undeafeted....but i dont think brady will break it
 10 years ago '04        #70
space
space
 Christos said:
You're mad because i think Zach Thomas and Jason Taylor are overrated. Enjoy your 5-11 season. :D
No my friend, you said the Patriot's offense sucks. I'm not even a Patriot fan and I know how well rounded and balanced their offense is. Your comments on here are just getting worst by the minute as far as having a point. If I wanted to be bored by comments posted on the internet, Joe Theisman has articles on ESPN I could easily go click to.

Also when a DE gets voted DPOY and a LB leads the NFL in tackles the past couple years, there's nothing over rated about it. Consistency in the NFL is bliss.

Enjoy your Preperation-H.
 06-18-2007, 09:51 AM         #71
smooth(J)skillz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CatchinZs said:
stfu, you just want to hold that record like you cuff lebrons nuts when you suck his d*ck

but , props to the threadstarter for such a bold prediction
 10 years ago '06        #72
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Christos said:
No one would take Peyton over Brady. The majority of NFL players would say Peyton is better. There's a reason the Pats won three SB's by a combined 9 points, the offense sucked and the defense stopped the other team just enough to get a win. The point is to win SB's but when was the last time Brady won one '04? Manning is the reining champ right now. We was going to win in '05 also until strange events starting to occur, we should be back to back champs.
Delete your account.
 10 years ago '06        #73
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Afnorth123 said:
if payton had moss, wayne, harrison, clark and stokley he'd throw 70 td's an colts would go undeafeted....but i dont think brady will break it
yea but.....HE DOESNT
 06-18-2007, 11:25 AM         #74
Crank 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all the patriots receivers can do is run straight... welker, moss and stallworth cant run routes... they are all afraid to get hit so they wont be going over the middle.... in madden they are a great team to play with cause all you need is speed but in reality speed doesnt matter all that much
 10 years ago '04        #75
S-I-X 
space
space
$1,184 | Props total: 146 146
 RakimAllahNY said:
The last two posts are dumb as fu*k.. Patriots wide outs>>>> your bi*ch a.ss teams wide outs.
what has randy moss done last 3 years??? have you been watching football?? besides last year, what did stallworth do?? come on now if your a.ssumption is based on randy's minnesota days then you need to get with the program. People dont play good on paper..only on the field.
 10 years ago '04        #76
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,773 | Props total: 1097 1097
Wow. Most of you in here are talking out the side of your necks.

Weapons?
Pass Heavy?
No way?
WTF?

When Manning broke the record he attemped 497 passes that year.

Brady attemped 474 passes in 2004, 530 passes in 2005 and 516 passes last season. So all you saying Bill won't let him throw that much or that the Pats are more well balanced you don't know sh*t. STFU!

As far as weapon in 2004 Dallas Clark was a 2nd year player. Before 2004 Brandon Stokley's best year was 2002 with 357 yards and 2 TD. And Reggie Wayne was coming into his 4th season and off of a career high 838 yard, 5 TD year. To all that said he had the greatest weapons in the world you don't know sh*t! STFU!

That year Manning had was uncanny. He was in a zone and I admit they did throw more in the red zone than usual but Edge still managed 334 carries, 1548 yards and 9 TDs. So I'd say he still got the ball and it wasn't pass happy.

Oh and Brady won't break that record because of the style of offense the Pats play. They don't run up the score, they don't play hurry up all that much and they still rely more on their defense than offense. Brady doesn't go deep as often and they rely on way more underneath than the Colts. Brady has the arm, he has a nice deep ball and he has the weapons but he's in the wrong system. That's why he won't come close to 40 TD let a lon 50 TD.
 06-18-2007, 01:06 PM         #77
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There just mad there team got one super bowl.. Its over Moss, Stallworth, Welker, Kelley Washington, Ben Watson>The Colts.. And our defense is already better then yours when its healthy never mind the players we added and you lost. And the NFL loves winners they want Brady not choking Peyton Manning
 10 years ago '04        #78
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,236 | Props total: 548 548
 S-I-X said:
what has randy moss done last 3 years??? have you been watching football?? besides last year, what did stallworth do?? come on now if your a.ssumption is based on randy's minnesota days then you need to get with the program. People dont play good on paper..only on the field.
have you been watchin' football???? Moss was in Minnesota and Oakland...sh*t i would sit out the whole season if my team couldn't win more than 2 games...but lets see what stallworth and moss do during the seaon...

and Christos is clearly an attention seeking f*g**t...not even a special needs kid would say NE offense sucks...you just mad because after just one year your Colts beat us, we rebuild and become 100x better than yours while your franchise instead of getting better and trying to go for a repeat do nothing but sit on your a.sses and let some of your key defensive players go and may i remind you your defense is your weakness...the only way the Colts repeat is if their offense can put 60 pts. up every game...face it the Patriots got better and basically the Colts got worse...but football is a game of "Any given Sunday" so we will all have to wait and see what happens...
 06-18-2007, 04:17 PM         #79
Crank 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 {XtoDaZ} said:
but lets see what stallworth and moss do during the seaon...
i can predict what there gonna do run straight and when they see bob sanders, kerry rhodes or troy polamalu coming at them they wont catch the ball
 10 years ago '04        #80
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,236 | Props total: 548 548
 Crank said:
i can predict what there gonna do run straight and when they see bob sanders, kerry rhodes or troy polamalu coming at them they wont catch the ball
you just mad you're Giants and Jets blow...don't hate, appreciate
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy