Brady will break Peyton's TD record

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-16-2007, 04:03 PM         #21
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Holla at me when your team wins a ring when your alive

And like I said

Brady>Manning
Patriots>Colts
Me>You..

Still seems about right.
 10 years ago '06        #22
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
LMAO @ maroon....nikka pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

i cant even respond to half the stuff you sayin man lol...i wish u could see ur posts from a non d*ckryding point of view...they're actually kinda funny in a not so funny way
 10 years ago '04        #23
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
Manning > Brady

Patriots Franchise > Colts

Colts > Patriots last season

Me > Me

Bill Bellichik > Tony Dungy

Now I'm just gonna run for the hills.

10 years ago '06        #24
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Maroon_Tiger said:
it wont be as meaningful... .peyton did it b/c he was going apesh*t in games.... brady is gonna chase it b/c hes got weapons out the a.ss...brady is still not a great deep passer....so i think he wont break it

but if he does break it, im not gonna give a sh*t b/c peytons year was 100x better... and if he doesnt come knocking on the door, he aint sh*t... cuz hes got too many weapons....
a :wtf: goes out to pretty much every word writtin in that post
 06-16-2007, 04:08 PM         #25
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Best part is we held Manning to 3 points that year..

Maroon has lost his mind, once we traded for Moss he literally couldn't deal with that much Patriots talk/hype/Offense.. And he lost it.. RIP
 06-16-2007, 04:14 PM         #26
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
my point exactly.... manning never had a defense like that.... and keep in mind... brady doesnt play defense

Actually in 2005 he had the second best defense in the NFL.. 2n in points allowed and they still lost. They couldn't score more then 18 on the Steelers..

Manning just puts up big numbers on Detroit and etc during that year.. Once he played a good defense he folded
 06-16-2007, 04:19 PM         #27
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Holla at me when YOU MAKE YOUR OWN OPINION..

This n*gga just likes whoever ESPN tells him.. Lebron and Manning but hes from St Louis.. what a fu*king drone.
 06-16-2007, 04:25 PM         #28
s0uThSiDe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
season hasnt even started and maroon is already at it... damn its gonna be a good season
 10 years ago '04        #29
Mat The W 
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
 Maroon_Tiger said:
it wont be as meaningful... .peyton did it b/c he was going apesh*t in games.... brady is gonna chase it b/c hes got weapons out the a.ss...brady is still not a great deep passer....so i think he wont break it

but if he does break it, im not gonna give a sh*t b/c peytons year was 100x better... and if he doesnt come knocking on the door, he aint sh*t... cuz hes got too many weapons....
brady aint breaking the record but this sh*t you wrote is retarded.
 10 years ago '04        #30
Mat The W 
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i hope your bulls get kobe so we can show america that kobe aint on lebrons level on alot of categories...
talk now but kobe will learn how to disappear in the finals and get swept soon but he's only 28 give him a break.
 06-16-2007, 04:37 PM         #31
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Simply put: Brady doesn't pass nearly as much as is needed to break that record.
 10 years ago '04        #32
space
space
End this convo already.

Manning is a talented QB. Brady is a talented QB.
Manning and Brady both have good defenses now. I just hope the Colts can stop the run this next season.

Point of the topic is whether or not Brady will break Manning's Record.
He won't.
End of story.

Have a good season.
 06-16-2007, 05:39 PM         #33
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
lol @ my own opinion... I'VE been saying these things to you for the last 2-3 years

and espn was sh*tting on peyton manning until this year... and lebron, he stays getting underappreciated...

i dont look for espn to tell me what to like, espn is MAD CORNY.. i really only watch game recaps on espn, and pti, everything else on espn is corny...

rotfl @ where im living being able to determine what players are my favs.... like every kind in america didnt like jordan, jerry rice, or emmit smith at one point
lol at Maroon ur posed to be a St Luios fan?? Bet u dont even know 4 players on their defense. To busy suckin Peyton off. Brady>Peyton
 10 years ago '06        #34
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 Maroon_Tiger said:
holla @ me when the colts can run 15-20 yd screens multiple times in a drive(offensive line)

holla @ me when peyton gets the amount of time in the pocket like brady

holla @ me when the colts defense holds a lead leading defense to 3 pts

holla @ me when brady actually gets an mvp
Dogg, you just make noooo sense man....and judgin by that sig. you seem like a numbers type of guy....Brady has more champs with our home team than those stupid finals appearances with Larry Brown ...Who gives a fu*k about that man, obviously you don't understand what number really matters and its mothafu*kin championships. You see, here in Boston we could give a fu*k about Peyton Manning getting an MVP. We don't care about annnny other team in the NFL but our own, we worry about how ours is running. It's a reflection really of how the Pats organization is run. The patriots D is great, but our offense has been renown for being underachievers who achieved something with the leadership of Brady. If you had 3 Championships would you give a fu*k about someone getting an MVP?? No, and i can tell you that from experience....

Holla @ me when BOTHHHH of your "home towns" combined have more championships than our 1 hometown of Boston. Meanwhile, i'll be till the Pats start they season....after the Red Sox win that world series that iz.......

Last edited by Soraci7; 06-16-2007 at 06:28 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #35
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
my point is... pats = better franchise, defense(historically)

colts = better offense, better qb
Sooooo thennnn, wouldn't the better offense make the QB look better???
 06-16-2007, 06:31 PM         #36
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
my point is... pats = better franchise, defense(historically)

colts = better offense, better qb
Without Vinaterri neither would have any rings. Peyton would have have even beat the Ravens if not for him. Point is besides # of TDs Brady>Peyton. And like it or not it helps having arguably the best WR at ur disposal when u need a TD.

Last edited by Andre3000; 06-16-2007 at 06:33 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #37
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
End this convo already.

Manning is a talented QB. Brady is a talented QB.
Manning and Brady both have good defenses now. I just hope the Colts can stop the run this next season.

Point of the topic is whether or not Brady will break Manning's Record.
He won't.
End of story.

Have a good season.
And Brady won't because that is Belichicks style of playing....Brady does have the talent to break Peyton's Record with the current offense, if ran a certain way, but its not in Belichicks religion...See you in January
 10 years ago '05        #38
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 t1m_mcgrath said:

Moss, Stallworth, Welker, Washington, and ?? >___________
Besides Moss what have any of those receivers proven?

Donte Stallworth, he has proven to be nothing more then a speed receiver. Is not known for running good routes or having the best hands.

Kelley Washington, he has only caught 19 passes in 05 and 06 combined. Has only played 12 games in those two years due to injuries. Injured in college and injured in the pros.

Wes Welker, out of the three I see him having the most impact since he can contribute on special teams. How much of an impact is hard to say. I don't see him being a home run TD threat, he has only 2 TD's in his 3 year career, one receiving and one returning a kick in his rookie season.

So in all honesty I have no idea what all the hype is about. To say Patriots have the best receiving core in the NFL is ridiculous and really shows your lack of football knowledge.

Arizona (Boldin, Fitz)
Indianapolis (Harrison, Wayne)
Cincinnati (Johnson, Housh)
Pittsburgh (Ward, Holmes)
Dallas (Owens, Glenn)
Chicago (Mushin, Berrian)

All have a better receiving core, you can even throw Washington (Moss, Randle El, Lloyd), New York Giants (Burress, Toomer, Shockey) and Detroit (Williams and Johnson) on that list as debatable teams.
 10 years ago '04        #39
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:
And Brady won't because that is Belichicks style of playing....Brady does have the talent to break Peyton's Record with the current offense, if ran a certain way, but its not in Belichicks religion...See you in January

I never once argued that Brady doesn't have the talent to break the record. I said he won't though because of how balanced New England's offense is.

I also want to mention one thing the uneducated tend to forget. Tony Dungy's offense and passing schemes depend on two things: timing and precision.

Each WR route ran by Harrison and Wayne is a step timing that only their offense knows.
i.e. If Harrison runs a bootleg and crosses as a flanker, Manning will call an audible at the line (that only the Colts know) telling his route WR to take a certain amount of steps before he cuts. The ball will leave Manning's hands probably 1 or 2 steps before the route is crossed and the ball always hits his WR's in stride. Peyton Manning is a precision and QB mechanics dream. His awareness is beyond incredible.

I will completely agree with you all that Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne certainly pay off being some of the elite WR's in the league. Harrison's and Manning's relationship go back for years so obviously their chemistry is unreal.

However, to argue with those saying Manning > Brady without any sort of education or knowledge, Brady would easily adapt to the Colts offense just as easily as Manning would excel in any other team's offense.

The one advantage I give Manning over Brady in besides statistics and records, if Manning's ability to sell the run. I think Tom Brady would excel in every offense in the NFL with the exception of a strong based west coast offense. I've done enough watching of Tom Brady since he's joined the league and I've done plenty of coverage of Manning, however I give the nod to Manning.

Both QBs (Manning and Brady) > then the rest of the QB's in the league statistically and in my opinon.

However Manning's accuracy and precision timing has dominated the stats over Brady NOT ONLY because of the amount of passes Manning takes, but also because of his raw skill at the throwing the ball.

Tom Brady in my eyes and this is one of those things there's no facts to prove it or not, but in my eyes Tom Brady manages the games he plays and is much more of a leader then Peyton Manning. Dungy's offensive timing though is just so rare and so unique compared to the rest of the league's offenses.

The timing routes and technicalities behind it just dominates offensively.

I like both QB's and I love Manning's skills.
Both QB's are the best in the league.

Too many variables though make it hard to compare one another. One has more precision and the other has much more control of his team.

So arguing on BX over this is a bit pointless.

Way too many variables.
Enjoy the season.

Sorry this was so long, but I write with reason and truth.
 10 years ago '06        #40
Sel 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,274 | Props total: 65 65
 RakimAllahNY said:
lmao @ Maroon Tiger.. Time to switch your avy and d*ck ride another player.. *waits for Oden avy*

Brady>Manning

Patriots>Colts

Me>You

Yeah Man Couldn't Say Any Better
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)