Brady will break Peyton's TD record

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
152 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
123 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-24-2008, 08:31 PM         #281
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkoricky said:
Who mentioned anything about Brady throwing more?
Oh wait thats all you Maroon... nobody cares that he threw the ball more, so what? The fact is that he passed Marino.. passed Peyton Manning..
Point blank, get over it..

Stop tryin to justify everything Brady does..
"well uhhhhhh Tom Brady wouldnt have won w/out his coaches.."
"well uhhhhhh Tom Brady wouldnt have won w/out his kicker".."
"well uhhhhhh... uhhh......."

Please dont respond back

... Maroney was hurt some games / Bellicheck kind of put him in the dog house at times...

Did you not see my earlier stat talkin about how the 2004 Colts ran it less then the 2007 Patriots... you know the claim that you made saying Patriots didnt run the ball? Let me find it...

my response was..
Why are you arguing with this lame? He has no answer for Peyton playing weak defenses in 04 and choking when he reaches tough competition. Also putting up weak stats in a dome. He only picks arguments he's comfortable with.
 10 years ago '04        #282
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 unkoricky said:
Who mentioned anything about Brady throwing more?
Oh wait thats all you Maroon... nobody cares that he threw the ball more, so what? The fact is that he passed Marino.. passed Peyton Manning..
Point blank, get over it..
Well the more u throw, the more chance u have to get a TD. And, i'll say it again, if u dont think that Peyton could have got 1 or more TDs in 9 QTRs, u shouldn't be allowed to watch football anymore
 01-24-2008, 10:08 PM         #283
ThatdudeChief 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why the f*ck is y'all still arguing bout this...Brady broke the record congrats to Brady...As much as I like Peyton stop talkin bout him he's at home and Brady is in the Super Bowl...end of discussion we'll see Peyton again next year don't worry
 10 years ago '04        #284
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 ThatdudeChief said:
Why the f*ck is y'all still arguing bout this...Brady broke the record congrats to Brady...As much as I like Peyton stop talkin bout him he's at home and Brady is in the Super Bowl...end of discussion we'll see Peyton again next year don't worry
yes we will
 01-24-2008, 10:31 PM         #285
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
that never happened...
U basically implied that.
 10 years ago '07        #286
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Peyton > Brady

Peyton did it without Moss, without throwing it 50 times a game, and without throwing TD passes on 4th and 11
 01-24-2008, 11:59 PM         #287
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:
Well the more u throw, the more chance u have to get a TD. And, i'll say it again, if u dont think that Peyton could have got 1 or more TDs in 9 QTRs, u shouldn't be allowed to watch football anymore
says the guy who has Drew Brees over Romo this year?

:rolleyes:

Last year, i would have gave you that, cause Brees was k!llin folks...
Hey i like Saints,they are basically the NFC South Cowboys version.. but dont be ignorant about this season..

INF4MOUS said:
Peyton > Brady

Peyton did it without Moss, without throwing it 50 times a game, and without throwing TD passes on 4th and 11
Peyton also did it with a HOF WR and a Probowler WR on the other end... dont forget with the threat of an all pro RB and some pretty good TE(s)

Yeah Peyton had no weapons...

Maroon_Tiger said:
plus he didnt throw nearly as much and had a higher qb rating
So its official...

Peyton > Tom Brady + Dan Marino.. since Peyton threw less then Marino and passed his record but its not allowed if Brady does it to both these guys... its just the fact that he passed them both, get over it..I dont care if he thew it 50 times all season.. he passed it...

Peyton QB Rating > Tom Brady > Dan Marino... :wow:

Heres another fun stat for ya

Tom Brady Single Season TD RECORD + Superbowl Ring(s) + Post Season wins > Peyton life...

But hey.. Peyton has a different offensive scheme. its based on timing :rolleyes: as if nothing in the NFL is based on timing....
you know, Slants, Hitches, Out Routes, Blitz packages, zone blitzing,

none of those obviously require timing...

I can throw out a stupid Maroon Tiger stat... :rolleyes:
(add another useless fact by unkoricky commercial)
Tom Brady thew it more then Peyton Manning.. and STILL had less INTS...

oooooooohhhhh

Last edited by unkoricky; 01-25-2008 at 12:04 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #288
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 unkoricky said:
says the guy who has Drew Brees over Romo this year?

:rolleyes:

Last year, i would have gave you that, cause Brees was k!llin folks...
Hey i like Saints,they are basically the NFC South Cowboys version.. but dont be ignorant about this season..
i mean he had a bad start with those first 4 games, but after that he was the second rated QB in the league behind Brady, and he was 2nd in yards this year. It aint how u start, its how u finish.

Brees > Romo
 01-25-2008, 12:12 AM         #289
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:
i mean he had a bad start with those first 4 games, but after that he was the second rated QB in the league behind Brady, and he was 2nd in yards this year. It aint how u start, its how u finish.

Brees > Romo
I get what ya saying.... cause i actually took Brees on one of my fantasy teams but anyways, Cowboys finished with a Winning Record and in the playoffs while the Saints ran out of luck.
 10 years ago '07        #290
KoolBreeze 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,767 | Props total: 5969 5969
 Maroon_Tiger said:
rotfl....
plus a deep threat like randy moss... i'd put money down that peyton would get at least 70... if he really had a coach that would play until the game is way past a blowout
muthafu*ka if dan marino had jerry rice he wouldve threw 80.stop playin the what if game and come to reality.
 10 years ago '04        #291
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 unkoricky said:
I get what ya saying.... cause i actually took Brees on one of my fantasy teams but anyways, Cowboys finished with a Winning Record and in the playoffs while the Saints ran out of luck.
Tru, but its a team game and the Boys had what, besides Romo, 10 pro-bowlers, and Brees had none (although Colston should have made it).
 10 years ago '06        #292
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 INF4MOUS said:
Peyton > Brady

How come everytime someone puts up the > greater than symbol all of the sudden they think that's an actual argument? That sh*t is pretty fu*king old and everytime I see someoen do that it makes me wonder if they're even smart enough to come up with some actual words
 10 years ago '04        #293
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 t1m_mcgrath said:
How come everytime someone puts up the > greater than symbol all of the sudden they think that's an actual argument? That sh*t is pretty fu*king old and everytime I see someoen do that it makes me wonder if they're even smart enough to come up with some actual words
only f*g**ts give hate, congrats

o btw enjoy Moss in ya avy because they wont pay him next year
 10 years ago '07        #294
Welcome2DaBay 
space
space
space
$281 | Props total: 0 0
i don't even remember them talking about when Tom Brady broke Petyons record. i don't even think anyone cared, everyone was concerned about the perfect season. which is why Peytons seemed more meaningful....but fact is, its broken and thats there is to it
 01-31-2008, 02:21 PM         #295
Pimpwin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
I'LL SAY IT AGAIN...

Peyton - in 15 games
497 attempts
4557 yards
121.1 qb rating
9.17 ypa
67.6 comp %

peytons help:
harrison(15), wayne(12), stokely(10)
james(9): 334 attempts, 1548 yards, 4.6 avg

brady - 16 games
578 attempts
4806 yards
117.2 qb rating
68.9 comp %
8.32 ypa

brady's help
moss(23), welker(8) watson(6)
maroney(6): 185 attempts, 835 yards, 4.5 avg

brady threw almost 100 times more, and had a lower qb rating, and had 49tds through 15 games, brady had 48

brady deserves props for getting the record... but his offense was def. more pass oriented.... edge had almost 2x as many carries as maroney
Umm... which means defenses would have to zone in on Edge also, bringin more people into the box, meaning there would be less people in the secondary....
Yeah, Brady had 100 more attempts than Manning, but those werent just right in the redzone or close to a td... even when teams KNEW he was going to pass, he STILL made completions, still drove down the field, and scored tds....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
106 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
101 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy