Brady will break Peyton's TD record

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #261
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
^ Pats have no running game and Brady still couldn't be stopped so shut the fu*k up Brady has the record now get over it
 10 years ago '04        #262
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 Maroon_Tiger said:
peytons strength of schedule >>>>> bradys

plus he didnt throw nearly as much and had a higher qb rating

tommymm96 said:
The Patriots throw the ball 55% of the time and run 45% of the time; pretty balanced. 2004 Colts threw the ball 54% of the time and ran the ball 46% of the time. Wow.

Peyton threw the ball 32 times per game in 2004, Brady threw 36 times per game in 2007
^^what he said
 10 years ago '06        #263
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
^ good point with that
 01-24-2008, 03:23 PM         #264
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread is fu*kin funny wit Maroon and his hate for Tom Brady...

Seems like you like to justify whatever Tom Brady does...

We get it, you have man love for Peyton Manning & Lebron James... not that i honestly care, but who is your favorite baseball player while we are at it?
 10 years ago '04        #265
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,236 | Props total: 548 548
 Maroon_Tiger said:
holla @ me when peyton gets the amount of time in the pocket like brady

holla @ me when brady actually gets an mvp
HOLLA!!! stupid motherfu*ker
 10 years ago '04        #266
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
 Bedlam said:
anyone who thinks Brady will ever come remotely close to 49 touchdowns is a complete IDIOT/d*ckRIDER.
doofus
 01-24-2008, 03:59 PM         #267
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here ya go Maroon Manning...

Maroon_Tiger said:
brady is gonna chase it b/c hes got weapons out the a.ss...brady is still not a great deep passer....so i think he wont break it

but if he does break it, im not gonna give a sh*t b/c peytons year was 100x better... and if he doesnt come knocking on the door, he aint sh*t... cuz hes got too many weapons....
Too many weapons eh?

Marvin Harrison - Future HOF.. nuff said

Reggie Wayne - The most underrated #2 WR in the game

Brandon Stokley - basically Wes Welker being a slot guy..

Marcus Pollard & Dallas Clark at TE

Edgerian James - 4x Pro Bowl selection (1999, 2000, 2004, 2005)
4x All-Pro selection (1999, 2000, 2004, 2005)

Maroon_Tiger said:
the patriots (mostly b/c of moss and the o-line) are the most consistant offense i've ever seen...(becuase they give brady forever & a day in the pocket...w/o protection, any team can lose on any given sunday.... but if you give a qb all day in the pocket, they should never have a bad game...if they are an accurate qb) and i'd say the same thing if peyton was their qb... w/o moss, these dudes wouldnt really be much to brag about
Peyton Manning - sacked 13 times in 2004
Tom Brady - sacked 21 times in 2007

Colts - 4.3 ypc
Patriots 4.1ypc

Maroon_Tiger said:
you're wrong.... having marvin/reggie doesnt give you the abillity to just chuck it up in 2x-3x coverage.... having moss makes an offense just stupid good....

brady will break the record, but i dont think that he is a better qb than peyton, hes playing in an easier system.... and a more complete offense imo

i think its harder to make plays in the colts offense b/c it depends on so much timing..... and has randy moss that makes rediculous catches regardless if hes open or not
Explain to me.. isnt all football based on timing? WTF are you on
Do the Patriots run an offense that they got from the planet Mars and the Colts run an offense from the planet Neptune?

Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne are nobodys.... right... they dont make any sportscenter highlights either :rolleyes:

Maroon_Tiger said:

brady deserves the record, but manning had alot more class when he did it... he ran the ball
Colts in 2004 - 427 Rushes - 1852 yards - 10td
Patriots in 2007 - 451 Rushes - 1849 yards - 17td

Maroon_Tiger said:
maybe its bill bellicek that is the d*ckhead... b/c we all know tony dungy has class
Bellicheck has 3 rings and possibly 4... I think any city would want a coach who isnt scared to take chances and WIN SUPERBOWL(s)

Maroon_Tiger said:
to randy moss... and that pass wasnt impressive...

congrats brady... you beat peytons 15 game record..
[kanye west]
Bitter sweeeeeeeeeet, you're gonna be the death of me

you forgot he led that team to 16-0... possibly 19-0
 10 years ago '04        #268
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
1 more thing Maroon, you're man lover Peyton did it in less games because all his home games were in a weather controlled arena....brady played in harsh weather...
 10 years ago '04        #269
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
 unkoricky said:
Here ya go Maroon Manning...

Too many weapons eh?

Marvin Harrison - Future HOF.. nuff said

Reggie Wayne - The most underrated #2 WR in the game

Brandon Stokley - basically Wes Welker being a slot guy..

Marcus Pollard & Dallas Clark at TE

Edgerian James - 4x Pro Bowl selection (1999, 2000, 2004, 2005)
4x All-Pro selection (1999, 2000, 2004, 2005)

Peyton Manning - sacked 13 times in 2004
Tom Brady - sacked 21 times in 2007

Colts - 4.3 ypc
Patriots 4.1ypc

Explain to me.. isnt all football based on timing? WTF are you on
Do the Patriots run an offense that they got from the planet Mars and the Colts run an offense from the planet Neptune?

Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne are nobodys.... right... they dont make any sportscenter highlights either :rolleyes:

Bellicheck has 3 rings and possibly 4... I think any city would want a coach who isnt scared to take chances and WIN SUPERBOWL(s)

[kanye west]
Bitter sweeeeeeeeeet, you're gonna be the death of me

you forgot he led that team to 16-0... possibly 19-0
hopefully this will ether him for good
 10 years ago '06        #270
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
unkoricky just pooped on you
 10 years ago '04        #271
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
you want to bring weather in the equation?!?! well that was still his HOME STADIUM... lol @ you bi*ching about home conditions.....

and peyton didnt get to play a/g the afc east.... and im sure the level of talent was higher back then.. for the entire league... most teams were garbage this year.. the steelers werent even the same

this years ravens lose to the 0-13 dolphins.. the ravens back then... probably got in the playoffs..
nope you lost take the L...Manning played in ideal conditions and Brady doesn't have that luxury...too bad we can't switch your life for Heath Ledger's k!ll yourself
 01-24-2008, 04:20 PM         #272
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
you dont get it... peyton plays in a harder system....his system requires alot more timing... his offense forces him to scramble around more to make plays
I get it...
Peyton runs an offense created by the US Government that no team in world is allowed to know about it.. not even President Bush himself..

Maroon_Tiger said:
lol @ you comparing welker to stokely....
Why because they are both white.. played some slot.. and both went over 1000 yards magically when they both joined there new teams?

Maroon_Tiger said:
im done bickering with you..
Good...

[pic - click to view]

Thank you come again
 01-24-2008, 05:01 PM         #273
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
you want to bring weather in the equation?!?! well that was still his HOME STADIUM... lol @ you bi*ching about home conditions.....

and peyton didnt get to play a/g the afc east.... and im sure the level of talent was higher back then.. for the entire league... most teams were garbage this year.. the steelers werent even the same

this years ravens lose to the 0-13 dolphins.. the ravens back then... probably got in the playoffs..
Peyton never played that Steelers defense, stop making up lies the toughest D he faced was us and he didn't throw 1 TD, in the reg season he threw 2 but with 1 INT and horrible stats.

You need to stop lying.
 10 years ago '04        #274
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 {XtoDaZ} said:
1 more thing Maroon, you're man lover Peyton did it in less games because all his home games were in a weather controlled arena....brady played in harsh weather...
Dont forget he was held out of five 4th quarters cuz of blowouts. He dont have Belicheck to put him in to keep sh*ttin on teams. If u throw 4 TDs in a game obviously u can go out in the 4th and throw more since sh*t is going ur way, but Peyton didnt get that chance. I love how everyone says Peyton choked vs the Chargers, but he sh*t on Brady's performance vs them, but Brady's TEAM bailed him out. Yes Marvin will be HOF, but he will never be 6'5 with that kinda vertical, neither will Reggie. Also, i had to laugh when ESPN said Brady only throws to the open man; they must have not seen all the throws into double and triple coverage to Moss, but Moss came down with them, so he dont get heat 4 it. Damn double standards.
 01-24-2008, 06:48 PM         #275
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Maroon reaches hard as hell when it comes to Brady vs Manning comparisons but yet he has the nerve to judge some1 else for doing it.
 10 years ago '04        #276
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
if u dont think Peyton could have thrown 1 or more TDs in 9 QTRs of football, then u are a fu*kin idiot, simple as that.
 01-24-2008, 07:50 PM         #277
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think if Tom Brady had a HOF WR all his career, he'd be sh*ttin the stats sheet up :D

Dont mind me
 01-24-2008, 07:56 PM         #278
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:
Dont forget he was held out of five 4th quarters cuz of blowouts. He dont have Belicheck to put him in to keep sh*ttin on teams. If u throw 4 TDs in a game obviously u can go out in the 4th and throw more since sh*t is going ur way, but Peyton didnt get that chance. I love how everyone says Peyton choked vs the Chargers, but he sh*t on Brady's performance vs them, but Brady's TEAM bailed him out. Yes Marvin will be HOF, but he will never be 6'5 with that kinda vertical, neither will Reggie. Also, i had to laugh when ESPN said Brady only throws to the open man; they must have not seen all the throws into double and triple coverage to Moss, but Moss came down with them, so he dont get heat 4 it. Damn double standards.
Peyton played the Chargers in a dome, you can't be serious comparing that to the weather out here, he choked and thats that.
 01-24-2008, 08:04 PM         #279
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
I'LL SAY IT AGAIN...

Peyton - in 15 games
497 attempts
4557 yards
121.1 qb rating
9.17 ypa
67.6 comp %

peytons help:
harrison(15), wayne(12), stokely(10)
james(9): 334 attempts, 1548 yards, 4.6 avg

brady - 16 games
578 attempts
4806 yards
117.2 qb rating
68.9 comp %
8.32 ypa

brady's help
moss(23), welker(8) watson(6)
maroney(6): 185 attempts, 835 yards, 4.5 avg

brady threw almost 100 times more, and had a lower qb rating, and had 49tds through 15 games, brady had 48
Who mentioned anything about Brady throwing more?
Oh wait thats all you Maroon... nobody cares that he threw the ball more, so what? The fact is that he passed Marino.. passed Peyton Manning..
Point blank, get over it..

Stop tryin to justify everything Brady does..
"well uhhhhhh Tom Brady wouldnt have won w/out his coaches.."
"well uhhhhhh Tom Brady wouldnt have won w/out his kicker".."
"well uhhhhhh... uhhh......."

Please dont respond back

Maroon_Tiger said:

but his offense was def. more pass oriented.... edge had almost 2x as many carries as maroney
... Maroney was hurt some games / Bellicheck kind of put him in the dog house at times...

Did you not see my earlier stat talkin about how the 2004 Colts ran it less then the 2007 Patriots... you know the claim that you made saying Patriots didnt run the ball? Let me find it...
Originally Posted by Maroon_Tiger

brady deserves the record, but manning had alot more class when he did it... he ran the ball
my response was..

Last edited by unkoricky; 01-24-2008 at 08:12 PM..
 01-24-2008, 08:07 PM         #280
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkoricky said:
Who mentioned anything about Brady throwing more?
Oh wait thats all you Maroon... nobody cares that he threw the ball more, so what? The fact is that he passed Marino.. passed Peyton Manning..
Point blank, get over it..

Stop tryin to justify everything Brady does..
"well uhhhhhh Tom Brady wouldnt have won w/out his coaches.."
"well uhhhhhh Tom Brady wouldnt have won w/out his kicker".."
"well uhhhhhh... uhhh......."

Please dont respond back
That sh*t had me dying. Its like asking where MJ would be without Phil Jackson. Then this n*gga had the nerve to say Bill is the main and only genious like Bill won a chip b4 he met Brady. He also wanted to downplay the fact Dungy won a ring in Tampa. :)
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago