Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-10-2007, 03:53 PM         #221
Mex 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mcmasterlock said:
the 100,000th brady or pats thread,u dudes on BX is starting to sound like ESPN
????????? this thread was made back in june fam, go jack off a horse dumb fu*k
 10 years ago '07        #222
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i dont criticize brady for throwing it 90% of the game, but when you're up 60-3, stop going for 4th downs.... PEYTON WASNT THAT GREEDY... when you're up 50 pts, stop throwing it... k!ll the clock...

im just saying recognize that peyton utilized more of his offenses capabilities and still had a monster season...
who cares. brady isnt manning. its not bradys fault hes in the game, belichick is keeping him in. bill wants to destroy every team he plays this year to show they dont need to cheat to win. cotls fans have excuses for everything when someone says brady is better, whether his WRs are hurt, or manning didnt run the scor eup or whatever it is. theres just always an excuse for colts fans
 12-10-2007, 03:56 PM         #223
SkittleZ123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tom brady sucks so does payton

GO BROWNS
 12-10-2007, 04:02 PM         #224
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mex said:
????????? this thread was made back in june fam, go jack off a horse dumb fu*k
I don't give a fu*k if this thread was made back in the 70's it's still a Pats thread,u dumb fu*k
 12-10-2007, 04:02 PM         #225
Pito305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mcmasterlock said:
the 100,000th brady or pats thread,u dudes on BX is starting to sound like ESPN
this dude lost

10 years ago '04        #226
dre03 
space
space
$10,171 | Props total: 2452 2452
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i never said that brady doesnt deserve props, and i'll never say hes better...

i dont agree with how the patriots handle blowouts.... its just stat padding...

when you stopped peyton on 3rd down, it was a fg...

maybe its bill bellicek that is the d*ckhead... b/c we all know tony dungy has class
So its patting stats by going for it on 4th down???

Didnt u stop them to force a 4th down??/ So why cant u stop them on 4th down??? And Maroon please show me where this rule is where ur not supposed to go for it on 4th down... Or that leaving your starters in when ur winning by alot if breakin any NFL rules... If its not how can u complain about anything??? U have safe ppl and u have chance takers... Those who take more risks usually get ahead more often than none... Those who go against the grain instead of with the norm usually get ahead...

Yeah they will lose every now and then but its about how many times u gain advantages as opposed to lose... thats how a risk taker thinks... This isnt pee wee football these are grown a.ss men who get paid millions of dollars to do a job... Stop whining about the running up the score thats the way they play... Regardless of how the game is going Bill knows his team needs to play 60 minutes not only for conditioning reasons but for experience...
 12-10-2007, 05:08 PM         #227
Pito305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mcmasterlock said:
I don't give a fu*k if this thread was made back in the 70's it's still a Pats thread,u dumb fu*k
this was one of the first pats thread i saw back then
and it wasnt repetititive like the other ones

therefore

12-10-2007, 05:13 PM         #228
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is like saying America beat Britain in the Revolutionary War but Britain is better because they didn't fire their guns as much and wore cleaner suits. Also they COULD'VE won if they did this, and that, and this, and that...etc.

WHO CARES anybody could do anything if they did things differently, but they didn't.
 10 years ago '04        #229
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
^^The Patriots have one of the most balanced offenses in the league. I know it doesn't seem it but they throw it something like 52% of the time and run it 48%.
 12-10-2007, 06:04 PM         #230
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its only a bad analogy because your on Peyton's nuts. I'm a Brady fan but when the next guy comes and beats his records im not going to make excuses and downplay their accomplishments. On paper and in the games they've played head to head Brady is better than Peyton right now.
 10 years ago '06        #231
H-Town Renegade 
space
space
$2,625 | Props total: 101 101
If I was Peyton I'd be mad as fu*k that my record is about to be broken after only 2-3 years. It's like the HR record set by McGwire broken by Bonds.
 10 years ago '05        #232
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
It will be close if Brady does break it. Teams a starting to figure out how to slow him down. Peytons record is more impressive because he did it with players that have grown in the organization. Brady is going to break it because of transplants from the offseason. There's not one of the starting 3 WR's on the Pats that were on the team last season. Plus Moss accounts for half the record if Brady wins it. Because alot of those TD's to Moss were just toss ups in coverage and Moss snatched it away from the D.
 10 years ago '06        #233
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
^^slow em down? he threw for tds against the #1 defense. its funny how all these haters are trying to discredit this accomplishment that Brady doesnt even have yet. Anyways i hope he breaks the record before he goes to the Giants. This is like when Barry Bonds was about to break the hr record, old dudes on espn were like he wont be the recordholder in my eyes, just stfu it doesnt matter what you say just look at the record book hater, and read whos name is at the top.
 10 years ago '07        #234
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Poloi3eai2 said:
It will be close if Brady does break it. Teams a starting to figure out how to slow him down. Peytons record is more impressive because he did it with players that have grown in the organization. Brady is going to break it because of transplants from the offseason. There's not one of the starting 3 WR's on the Pats that were on the team last season. Plus Moss accounts for half the record if Brady wins it. Because alot of those TD's to Moss were just toss ups in coverage and Moss snatched it away from the D.
why does that even matter? it doesnt mean sh*t. and moss doesnt have half the TDs, he has 18 and Brady has 45.
 10 years ago '06        #235
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Poloi3eai2 said:
might be one of the stupidest things ive read in this thread.... So you gonna say that Peyton having Harrison, Wayne, Stokley, and Clark and those WRs dont deserve any credit? Of course Moss and the rest of the recieving corp deserve credit sh*tstain
 10 years ago '06        #236
space
space
 H-Town Renegade said:
If I was Peyton I'd be mad as fu*k that my record is about to be broken after only 2-3 years. It's like the HR record set by McGwire broken by Bonds.
Another retarded quote.... listen first off McGwire was on the juice too so that argument holds absolutely nothing and Peyton can still live in a fantasy world where that's still his record but it doesnt' mean anything
 10 years ago '06        #237
space
space
Only need 2 more TDs baby
 10 years ago '04        #238
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
 t1m_mcgrath said:
I think this is the year that Brady finally has a legit go to receiver and seeing as how they have the best WR corps in the league I think it's bloody likely that Peyton's record is gonna be broken. The only way he won't do it is if soemthing goes terribly wrong and someone gets injured cuz if the Pats get someone to replace Asante Samuel at CB (figuring that he's gonna get traded) I think they have the 2nd best defense in the league behind the Ravens.

Moss, Stallworth, Welker, Washington, and ?? >___________

this man just may be right

i heard the patriots was pretty good this year
 10 years ago '06        #239
space
space

:applause: :applause: :applause:
 10 years ago '05        #240
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 Maroon_Tiger said:
it wont be as meaningful... .peyton did it b/c he was going apesh*t in games.... brady is gonna chase it b/c hes got weapons out the a.ss...brady is still not a great deep passer....so i think he wont break it
Well isn't that just funny. Go figure he broke the record on a beautiful deep ball
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy