Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #181
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
and

Brady thru 7 games

27 TD and 2 INT

Manning thru 7 games in 04 record year

22 TD and 4 INT
 10 years ago '06        #182
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I don't think I've heard anyone on TV mention this sh*t but Brady already has more TDs than he's ever thrown in his career except 2002 when he threw 28
 10 years ago '06        #183
space
space
bumpppppp
 10 years ago '04        #184
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,528 | Props total: 6452 6452
he'll break it, cuz he has no choice but to throw since they only got one runningback.
 10 years ago '07        #185
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,345 | Props total: 390 390
all i know is next week im throwin a couple stacks on the pats to cover the spread against the eagles.
 11-19-2007, 09:28 AM         #186
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:
You know how good bret farve is.

He had no reciever close as good as moss or harrison, but he still has many yards and alot of touchdown.
he still had good wide outs tho... and his offense is one where they just let the qb throw the ball 60 yds down the field whenever he wants.
 10 years ago '07        #187
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,260 | Props total: 307 307
colts/manning fans you getting nervous???
 10 years ago '04        #188
yitty 
space
space
$4,434 | Props total: 1 1
^^^^

Its a great year to be in Boston.

lucky scoundrel
 11-19-2007, 11:29 AM         #189
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everybody was hating on the first page

who said brady was only throwing 39?

d*ckheads manning is done.
 11-19-2007, 11:32 AM         #190
jordanshoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
it wont be as meaningful... .peyton did it b/c he was going apesh*t in games.... brady is gonna chase it b/c hes got weapons out the a.ss...brady is still not a great deep passer....so i think he wont break it

but if he does break it, im not gonna give a sh*t b/c peytons year was 100x better... and if he doesnt come knocking on the door, he aint sh*t... cuz hes got too many weapons....
 10 years ago '04        #191
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 yitty said:
^^^^

Its a great year to be in Boston.

lucky scoundrel

HAHAHA
 10 years ago '04        #192
yitty 
space
space
I aint gon lie. Boston mofos are c*cky but they are the best fans in the biz. They stick by their teams unlock most ungrateful fu*ks.

Brady is gon break the record then win the Superbowl and everybody is gonna cry about how the Pats cheated. The sad thing is the whole league does the same sh*t. They just mad cuz the Pats win so much already. Fear will cause alot of mothafu*kas to be haters.
 10 years ago '04        #193
octane 
space
space
$3,858 | Props total: 654 654
 t1m_mcgrath said:
I think this is the year that Brady finally has a legit go to receiver and seeing as how they have the best WR corps in the league I think it's bloody likely that Peyton's record is gonna be broken. The only way he won't do it is if soemthing goes terribly wrong and someone gets injured cuz if the Pats get someone to replace Asante Samuel at CB (figuring that he's gonna get traded) I think they have the 2nd best defense in the league behind the Ravens.

Moss, Stallworth, Welker, Washington, and ?? >___________
He will still have time suck c*ck and die fu*king fiery death!!! He is such a c*nt muscle!!!!
 10 years ago '04        #194
yitty 
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i stand by my comment...

the patriots (mostly b/c of moss and the o-line) are the most consistant offense i've ever seen...(becuase they give brady forever & a day in the pocket...w/o protection, any team can lose on any given sunday.... but if you give a qb all day in the pocket, they should never have a bad game...if they are an accurate qb) and i'd say the same thing if peyton was their qb... w/o moss, these dudes wouldnt really be much to brag about

im glad that brady is doing what hes supposed to do.... i said b4 the season started that if he didnt break the record with these weapons and an o-line that never gets him touched.. he would really be a lousy qb imo..
sh*t dude has 3 superbowl rings without a great receiver. He makes great decisions. So many qbs sucked with lots of options. I get your point but Brady is a great qb and this doesnt apply to him.
 10 years ago '04        #195
yitty 
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
wr's arent the key to winning superbowls...
Brady has clearly led this offense for years effectively. Their defense is good as hell but he led this team. He has like 25 Game winning drives in his career. I can count on one hand how many times he has blew a game. The guy just knows how to make plays. I am not saying he is the best ever(even though I do think he is in my opinion) but he is damn good you have to admit.

Even if you do think Peyton Manning is better Brady has to be in your top 5 best qb list in the 15 years.
 10 years ago '06        #196
space
space
 yitty said:
I aint gon lie. Boston mofos are c*cky but they are the best fans in the biz. They stick by their teams unlock most ungrateful fu*ks.

Brady is gon break the record then win the Superbowl and everybody is gonna cry about how the Pats cheated. The sad thing is the whole league does the same sh*t. They just mad cuz the Pats win so much already. Fear will cause alot of mothafu*kas to be haters.
^^ realest post in the whole thread
 10 years ago '06        #197
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
it wont be as meaningful... .peyton did it b/c he was going apesh*t in games.... brady is gonna chase it b/c hes got weapons out the a.ss...brady is still not a great deep passer....so i think he wont break it

but if he does break it, im not gonna give a sh*t b/c peytons year was 100x better... and if he doesnt come knocking on the door, he aint sh*t... cuz hes got too many weapons....
^^ this dudei s one sad mother fu*ker... he will go out of his way to NOT give the Pats their credit. Bro no one cares what you think sorry to say, everyone realizes that you're just a miserable Pats hater
 10 years ago '06        #198
space
space
bump
 12-09-2007, 07:48 PM         #199
qmudd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hate boston. They already have the smartest people in america. Now they have the best teams. Its actually unfair.

Kudos to you for making a bold prediction that will probably turn out to be true. The colts will still beat the pats in this yr's playoffs
 10 years ago '06        #200
Full Clip 77 heat pts77
space
space
$7,170 | Props total: 4525 4525
Tom Brady...45 TD's on the season...3 more games...

Peyton Manning...Record 49...
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy