Jun 15 - Jessica Alba Doesn’t Want To Be Called “Latina” (with pictures)

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
190 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 07-04-2007, 08:36 PM         #141
eXpo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Betweenlines said:
WELL PUT!!!!!!!! Thread is now officially closed!
........Are you guys fu*king retarded?

N2C<<<<< this guy proved that the article was false by using a translator to read the interview (the "SOURCE" of this sh*t). He even posted it for you guys to read it for yourselves. He's been saying it over and over, and you guys still don't notice.

He closed this thread a LONG time ago.
 07-04-2007, 08:38 PM         #142
eXpo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 N2C said:
lol U GUYS STILL BELIEVE SHE SAID THIS sh*t???

STOP POSTING.. fu*kING READ THE TRANSLATION..

I WENT TO THIS SOURCES SO CALLED SOURCE.. I CLICKED IT AND HERE WAS THE MAGAZINE ARTICLE.. PUT IT INTO BABLEFISH OR ANY ONLINE TRANSLATOR AND fu*kING READ.. DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ YOU ANNOYING LITTLE bi*chES
Quoting for these idiots who don't read.
 07-04-2007, 11:19 PM         #143
Gamberro  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wait, the original was in Spanish? Now I still ain't offended, but I'm confused....
 10 years ago '07        #144
N2C 4 heat pts
space
space
$760 | Props total: 14 14
-Me I imagine that by tradition, your family cooked Mexican food and maintained the culture alive. Yes, - with a giggle -, we had many familiar meetings, that has been one of the most important things while it grew, much family, a simple birthday or roasted meat became a great celebration in which all made much noise. My grandfathers thought that I was going to be nun, when they gave to my part in Dark Angel me, - Jessica even even es ***reflx mng themselves again -. PT- Soon you left in the cover the Maxim magazine (magazine for horsemen) and I imagine that it was scared. J (Ing ***reflx mng itself) If, it went because no longer I am going to be nun. My family protects to me and is very loyal, and that is important, they endorse to me be that as it may. The family is important in the bad ones and the good ones, and that me they inculcaron it to newspaper while she grew. PT- What class of meals served your family. J Always served to rice and frijoles in each food, and my grandmother served roasted meat to us. We made and enchiladas tortillas and many things homemade more. Nothing is better than the homemade food. PT- you have followed the tradition and kitchens some of these meals in your house? J Umh, - with a laughter -, they are not eaten good for the cholesterol, after a time you suffer of high cholesterol and the high pressure. Treatment to make a version but healthful, without butter. But once in a while I cook tacos of chicken. PT- Hablemos of another subject. The photographers follow, how you handle that problem to you everywhere? J. He is interesting like the deprived life of the people has gotten to be as important as the opening of a film, is something very strange this that is happening. Treatment of not giving much importance him, is something that I do not like but it is consequence of the profession. To people it likes to know with who I leave and is shameful, treatment of not changing my life for that reason. When I leave, I do not leave hoping to see paparazzi, always is a surprise. Fashionable PT- Hablemos, always lights to the day and with great style and until you begin new tendencies. J I have my own way to dress, likes I what I like and I do not follow what dictates the fashion to me, I am but a woman that it likes to be comfortable, until can well be said that a little manly. I have a estilista but I collaborate with which I like. He shows the pieces to me of designers for special events. Crazy me volvi in "The Gap" recently because she buys so much, and I likes designers who are local. When it was in Australia I bought of Australian designers, when I am in Los Angeles, I buy of angelinos designers. I like the things of and she enchants "Barneys to me" because she has of everything. PT- Which are some products of beauty that you use frequently. J. Kate Somerville it has a called product "Kate in a Jar" that I like. I have lately been using the Revlon products, are fabulous. They have a humectante with dye that also has SPF, very good for the summer. I use boring products, like the cleaner Purpose, things that you can buy in Rite Aid and cream of Eucerin for the face. That hill like $5.00. Perhaps later when it needs better then products I will use them, so far treatment to maintain all simple one. PT. What makes you feel pride of being Latin? J Always I felt outside place when it grew, but now believe that people are diverse as far as race. I always felt bad by my great lips and my brown skin when she was small because it felt to me that it did not wear with the rest of the children, now we are many Latins and the color does not have importance, rather is better to have the brown skin, the sun does not do as much damage to you and you can broncearte without quemarte.[/QUOTE]

^ theres the so called article.. once again

seems like expo and one other are the only ones who read through this and found out it was bullsh*t.. do you people read at all?
 07-05-2007, 12:24 AM         #145
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the real problem here is you guys went 7 pages deep on what some stupid girl said. who really gives a sh*t, nobody.
 07-05-2007, 12:55 AM         #146
stillogic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh she straight bugged out to not claim where you from.
 10 years ago '04        #147
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 jeehtoven said:
She don't gotta wear like a flag and sh*t, but that's just like me saying I don't want to be a.ssociated with my heritage. Whether I like it or not, I still have melanin in my system, and I will always be a.ssociated with it. Instead of being embarrased by it, perhaps she should make more of a social change rather than bashing a culture. If I sat here and went with all the stereotypes, I would never develop as a Black man.

Real talk.
THANK YOU finally someone with sense. I'm black, no I don't run around with an African flag on my car or scream "I'M BLACK AND I'M PROUD!!!" as I travel from place to place but I would NEVER....NEVER disown my heritage like that. Thats whats wrong with people today, they're pathetic. Instead of trying to f!ght for change they'd rather take the easy way out in life and no matter how you put it thats just wrong. Most of the people that disagree I am almost sure do so because they've done it themselves. They're the mixed half black, half white children (not only white/black just using that as an example) that try their best to distance themselves from their black heritage because of societies views instead of trying to make it better for future generations. No one is asking the common day person to change the world by themselves, just try to break the mold for themselves so MAYBE someone else will see them as an inspiration.

And no this post isn't really in connection with Jessica Alba
 07-05-2007, 06:21 AM         #148
Betweenlines  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eXpo said:
........Are you guys fu*king retarded?

N2C<<<<< this guy proved that the article was false by using a translator to read the interview (the "SOURCE" of this sh*t). He even posted it for you guys to read it for yourselves. He's been saying it over and over, and you guys still don't notice.

He closed this thread a LONG time ago.
True say but i was just speak generally, not specific to Jessica Alba but to any that disclaim their heritage and roots. But u are right, this freakin thread was closed a long time ago:D
 10 years ago '04        #149
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,697 | Props total: 1155 1155
Well... I read translation... I'm an idiot for not readin the source. I'll take back what I said about Alba's intelligence being near Paris Hilton's level.... nobody deserves that harsh comparison :(
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
287 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
41 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
79 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
60 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
69 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy