Jun 15 - Jessica Alba Doesn’t Want To Be Called “Latina” (with pictures)

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #121
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,403 | Props total: 21551 21551
damn, I'm black and even my feelings are hurt. lol
 10 years ago '04        #122
DCbullets202 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 0 0
how to stupid of her. id still beat
 10 years ago '05        #123
Doc 
space
space
space
$104 | Props total: 2 2
"i hate those
who say they hispanic or latino
bi*ch you's a mexican
say that sh*t"--SPM

and thats what it is
 10 years ago '04        #124
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1163 1163
Well... maybe she should learn Spanish & rewrite her grandfather's mistakes. What good is losing your identity? What, so you're just white? GTFO. What's wrong with being a Latina? Just because you don't speak the language don't give you the right to just say "Hey I'm American!!!". Really, how stupid is this? "Oh don't call me latina... I'm American just like you Mr. White Person tee hee hee! I'm not a Latina who shoots babies out of the coochie!! I'm an a.ssimilated American with no soul :)".

Really, I'm almost about to rank her stupidity right next to Paris Hilton's. She's a bad bi*ch & ranks at "dope" on a scale of 1 to 10. But this? Eh, just smh.
 07-03-2007, 05:08 PM         #125
JB18Cert  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props
 10 years ago '04        #126
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,615 | Props total: 4066 4066
You all realize your morons right ? She is not 100% Latina so why she should claim to be ? She is part Danish as well so why arent you mad she is walking around being proud of her Danish heritage ? Not speakin Italian,Spanish whatever your native language is inside a home is a custom that has been around for years so its not somethin her grandfather only did . People just need a reason to put others down i guess .
 10 years ago '04        #127
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
 Fameus said:
You all realize your morons right ? She is not 100% Latina so why she should claim to be ? She is part Danish as well so why arent you mad she is walking around being proud of her Danish heritage ? Not speakin Italian,Spanish whatever your native language is inside a home is a custom that has been around for years so its not somethin her grandfather only did . People just need a reason to put others down i guess .
She don't gotta wear like a flag and sh*t, but that's just like me saying I don't want to be a.ssociated with my heritage. Whether I like it or not, I still have melanin in my system, and I will always be a.ssociated with it. Instead of being embarrased by it, perhaps she should make more of a social change rather than bashing a culture. If I sat here and went with all the stereotypes, I would never develop as a Black man.

Real talk.
 07-03-2007, 06:12 PM         #128
maktown  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why the fawk would we consider her a "latina" when she's trying so hard to look like a white girl anyway??? wTF!!? hahaha.... did u c her in the new Fantastic 4... with that blonde hair and blue contacts.... that looked fake as fawk... I mean "The Thing" looked realer than her

And on a 2nd note, I've never heard anyone brag about NOT knowing spanish... Congratulaions... you're an uneducated ho! hehe

Last edited by maktown; 07-03-2007 at 06:14 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #129
Hyphy707 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
Being bi-racial. I went through some of that same mess. I coudlnt' hang wit the whiteys cuz they didn't accept me, and the latinos thought I wasn't "latino enough" So i said fu*k them, and hung out wit the ninjas! it don't matter to me, people who trip off race now, live in the stone age. I'm latino to the fullest, and I would never be ashamed of being bi-racial. I'm sick of that bi*ch. She wishes she was a white hoe. in all her movies, she plays white bi*ches. How was Susan Storm's white a.ss a Jessica Alba? That bi*ch had her skin lightened and blue contacts and blonde hair for that role. I'm sick of these latino actors playing the role of a white guy? Eva Mendes changed her last name from "z" to "s"? and was Roxanne in Ghost Rider? Michael Pena was named Nick Memphis in shooter? why can't latinos play latino roles?? fu*k THAT sh*t. Whoop that trick!
 10 years ago '06        #130
a_ruff24 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,332 | Props total: 5 5
She is what she is, maybe now she go try to turn black or somethin...
 07-03-2007, 07:33 PM         #131
eric04h  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm mexican and I don't give a fu*k what she said. I was born and rasied here in america and never really followed my mexican roots. If people ask me if i'm mexican, I tell them that I am, but I'm not out there reppin it. I don't know a lot about my heritage, don't care to or any other race as well. I view people as people, not by race. If people get mad at that, fu*k it. Theres bigger sh*t to worry about. Its like I own a x-box 360 but rep a sony ps3...makes no sense.
 10 years ago '07        #132
N2C 4 heat pts
space
space
$761 | Props total: 14 14
lol U GUYS STILL BELIEVE SHE SAID THIS sh*t???

STOP POSTING.. fu*kING READ THE TRANSLATION..

I WENT TO THIS SOURCES SO CALLED SOURCE.. I CLICKED IT AND HERE WAS THE MAGAZINE ARTICLE.. PUT IT INTO BABLEFISH OR ANY ONLINE TRANSLATOR AND fu*kING READ.. DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ YOU ANNOYING LITTLE bi*chES
 07-03-2007, 08:03 PM         #133
what son?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
check this out my dudes, lets get this streight. If you forget your roots and where you come from, you denying yourself, you deny yourself you ain't nobody.

bi*ch ain't nobody, fu*k that bi*ch, close thread.....
 10 years ago '04        #134
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
theres nothing wrong with what she said.
 10 years ago '04        #135
Krypt 3 heat pts
space
space
$8,318 | Props total: 272 272
If she doesnt wanna be called Latina... DONT CALL HER LATINA!!!

its not hard... she so s3xy she should get what she wants
 07-04-2007, 07:10 PM         #136
Betweenlines  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 built4haters said:
fuk her...how would u not wanna claim ur race?? fuk wut america says ...my whole fam is ricans..but im born in St.Croix..raised in FL i dont speak a dam thing of spanish but im hispanic...
Respect to your parents for raising you up with pride. When people forget their roots, we refer to them as bastards, and Jessica Alba is an ideal example of this!
 07-04-2007, 07:11 PM         #137
Betweenlines  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 what son? said:
check this out my dudes, lets get this streight. If you forget your roots and where you come from, you denying yourself, you deny yourself you ain't nobody.

bi*ch ain't nobody, fu*k that bi*ch, close thread.....

WELL PUT!!!!!!!! Thread is now officially closed!
 07-04-2007, 07:14 PM         #138
Betweenlines  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jeehtoven said:
this bi*ch is dumb...as far as i know she didn't go to college either

why is it that as much as black people are portrayed negatively, we tend to be proud of our heritage?

Cuz black people got pride and no insecurities
 07-04-2007, 07:15 PM         #139
Gamberro  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm a Colombian F.A.R.C. nationalist. If I'm not angry about this, nobody should.
I'm happy to see she has no interest in exploiting her racial identity. Wish we could see that more often.
 10 years ago '06        #140
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
i think she just sayin you shouldn't consider her mexican cuz she has an americanized upbringing.... i'm not offended by it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy