Jun 15 - Jessica Alba Doesn’t Want To Be Called “Latina” (with pictures)

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
190 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #101
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 klone03 said:
ignorance in this thread is astounding. a lot of immigrants did that when they came to this country...not so much now bc there's a lot more spanish people but back in the day it wasn't like that & people tried to a.ssimilate to avoid being discriminated against. my grandparents did that as well so i can understand exactly what she means by not feeling like a part of that community. stop being so judgemental.
There's a.ssimilating, and then there's losing your ethnic identity period. You can a.ssimilate while keeping your culture. But damn. Sounds like she's acting like a straight Anglo-Saxon who has direct descendants to some Mayflower passengers.
 06-18-2007, 01:38 AM         #102
AuthenThick  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think she's waack regardlesss!
 10 years ago '07        #103
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
Latin, Mexican, American, don't mattter to me. I still wanna bone her just the same.
 06-18-2007, 09:34 AM         #104
discourse  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she's confused but she can still get it :D
 10 years ago '07        #105
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,382 | Props total: 1054 1054
its sad when peeps hate their own race
 10 years ago '04        #106
syxx2001 
space
space
$2,809 | Props total: 168 168
 bgj887 said:
see this is why some women shouldnt talk so much, when she said she was down with one night stands that was cool but now she just saying too much
Youre thinking of that Johannson bi*ch, the one Timberlake used to fu*k with.

And I dont see why people would complain, there are people who are 87% whatever and they dont embrace the other 13%. Alicia Keys is half black and white, brought up by a white mother, yet she does black music and I havent ever seen her, if she does it is rarely, embrace her white half. For Jessica it would be one thing if her mother came from right across the border or if she has celebrated Cinco De Mayo like Christmas every year since she was 2, but if she doesnt even know her Mexican side, then whats the deal. Black people dont know their African roots for the most part, or slavery roots for that matter, besides eating soul food, so dont act like she is in the wrong or anything.
 06-18-2007, 12:49 PM         #107
htownrockets  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was born here but I have noticed that the USA is the most cultureless society in the whole world and without all of the different mixes of ppl this place would lack the small culture that it does have, I represent my heritage to the fullest and rarley represent america, most white and black ppl dont know sh*t about thier ancestry or where thier family is from but the hispanic cultures take pride. and thats why I beleive Alba is a sellout if she doesnt even want to label herself as a third generaation mexican american.
 06-18-2007, 01:12 PM         #108
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shes right, but since when is she mexican
 06-18-2007, 01:15 PM         #109
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shes as mexican as Alberto Gonzales
 06-18-2007, 01:21 PM         #110
THA_ONE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killawee said:
Africa is a fu*king continent...white people dont call themselves european americans, they distinguish themselves as irish, polish, english, scottish....but a "black" man has to claim the whole continent....All Black People are not brothers and sisters, we come from many different nations and cultures...the issue with jessica alba and her grandparents is the same issue that pertains to "blacks" in america...america does not accept african americans nor do they really accept latins...so why conform to their culture and their norms....we should embrace our heritage and our people regardless of how bad we want to "fit in" that is why people are mad...its not her fault for who she is, but her ancestors for the lives they chose to live
Exactly, we (blacks) are the only ethnic group that is identified by our continent. This is mainly because of slavery, all we know is that we are from Africa a lot of us dont know exactly which part of Africa..It could be Nigeria, The Republic of Congo, or whatever...
 10 years ago '05        #111
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,924 | Props total: 10784 10784
This shouldn't be a big deal. I didin't even know she was a latin...I thought she was white...
 10 years ago '07        #112
N2C 4 heat pts
space
space
$760 | Props total: 14 14
 i r b y n said:
Did yall even read the translated version of the source from the previous page? I didn't see her say any of that sh*t.

Oh, and Alba could get it.
i guess they didnt..

whoa.. thats sad how people dont even look into what they reading.. but they believe it.. everyones argument means nothing because ALBA NEVER SAID THAT sh*t..

people just tryna give this girl a hard time.. read the translation
 06-18-2007, 01:30 PM         #113
onicap  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wait, why is anyone getting their panties in a bunch over this? its her fu*kin opinion about herself. and the comment in bold is true. and mexicans need to stop thinking that theyre better than everyone when theyre damn near at the bottom of the hispanic class. another thing, mexicans have a pride issue. NFL.com cant sell Ron Mexico jerseys cause of stupid mexicans that got offended. Carlos Mencia and George Lopez joke about mexicans all the time and the mexicans get mad about it. Mayweather, in honor of 5 de mayo, wore a mexican themed outfit on the way to the ring and the mexicans got mad. In My Opinion, not all mexicans are stupid. Just the ones who get offended by words. And if the mexicans have a problem with all these things, then why do they keep crossing the border illegally? exactly. fu*k up already.
 10 years ago '04        #114
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,457 | Props total: 6611 6611
 RicFlair said:
STUNNING actress Jessica Alba says she is up for a one-night stand - as long as the man leaves the next morning.

The curvy 23-year-old, who was recently romantically linked to Hollywood hunk Mark Wahlberg, likes the idea of getting intimate with lots of different people because she loves experimenting in s3x.

She told Cosmopolitan magazine: "I just wanted to see what it was like to be with different people. I don't think a girl's as.lut if she enjoys s3x.

"I could have a one-night stand, and I'm the kind of girl who looks over in the morning and is like, 'Do you really have to be here?' I don't need to cuddle and do all that stuff because I know what it is and I don't try to make it more.

"I feel like a lot of women try to make it into more, so they don't feel so bad about just wanting to have s3x. I don't really have a problem with just wanting s3x. Never have.

"Even when I was a virgin and wanted to marry the first guy who I slept with, I never passed any judgments about that. But now I'm done with dating around."
^^^^
:wow: :wow:
She is FORGIVEN!!!! :applause:

Let a bi*ch say some sh*t like that to me...I'd be just like the the smilie below!

07-03-2007, 02:22 AM         #115
LearnToSpell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf is a latino? native sth americans are different from the white europeans who settled there...jessica alba looks pretty white to me
 10 years ago '04        #116
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
this bi*ch is dumb...as far as i know she didn't go to college either

why is it that as much as black people are portrayed negatively, we tend to be proud of our heritage?
 10 years ago '04        #117
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
I'm not black; I'm American!! I'm a geek who works IT Support & wears Aerorpostale----i'm trying to forget my n-gga roots....geez, don't call me that

ok sambo...you can't wash the black off your skin though!
 10 years ago '04        #118
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
 datn*ggak said:
^^^damn right!!! i'm african american but i ain't chucking up no damn spears, walking around nekkid, i only know what i raised to be, White i guess but i'm saying damn what you want her to do. I don't claim africa now i bet i get some hate from africans sorry:sleepy:
that's fine, do you. just don't forget where you came from, because these white people sure as hell don't. I'm not being racist; I'm just being real.
 07-03-2007, 02:50 AM         #119
currybai  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
basically her grandfather was ashame of his race, has nothing to do with not wanting to make your kids feel different, its just a poor and self hating rationale, shame on her grand daddy. Shame on jessica alba too, if she wasnt so hot i would bash the sh*t outta her lol. how she dont wanan be call latina and say mexicans pop out babies like gumball machine

Last edited by currybai; 07-03-2007 at 02:51 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #120
heveweight 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$527 | Props total: 37 37
Personally i dont consider being Latin a race....Latins are made up of natives, european settlers and black slaves.....that is a combination and a make-up of various races....i would say that its more of a culture...there is still racism within the latin culture.

As most of you did not grow up during her grandfathers time i find it ridiculous that you are all so quick to judge...you dont no the abuse and pedjudice that he may have suffered at the hands of 'white americans'...perhaps he didnt want that sort of abuse towards his grand daughter and wanted her to be able to make the best out of her life without that predjudice...i think its understandable.

I dont think she saying she doesnt want to be latin..shes just saying she doesnt consider herself latin...she doesnt a.ssosiate with the cluture and doesnt speak the language...its not that she has anyithing against being latin

Its unfortunate for her and i actualy feel sad that she has lost her heritage and perhaps when shes older she will grow and realise that it is something that shes interseted in and will want to learn about more about herself and her heritage.

Last edited by heveweight; 07-03-2007 at 04:19 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
287 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
41 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
79 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
60 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
69 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy