Jun 15 - Jessica Alba Doesn’t Want To Be Called “Latina” (with pictures)

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #81
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
dumb bi*ch lost her roots, the worst thing u can be in this world is a white american, jkz, why would u wanna classify your future family as americans
worst thing u can be is a white american? hmm, that is a very racist comment. u dont got any white friends dawg? u need some balance in your life
 10 years ago '04        #82
TrackMagic 
space
space
$3,928 | Props total: 0 0
ever notice when someone is half white or blk in america, they make them choose a race, instead of having mixed as an option, and people classify tiger black since he looks black, when he is mixed, people who are mixed sometimes want to just go with one side instead of claiming both.
 06-17-2007, 01:22 PM         #83
JeanJovi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 built4haters said:
fuk her...how would u not wanna claim ur race?? fuk wut america says ...my whole fam is ricans..but im born in St.Croix..raised in FL i dont speak a dam thing of spanish but im hispanic...
because she's mixed?
 10 years ago '07        #84
Diplomatt15 
space
space
$3,999 | Props total: 959 959
 Chicano_Flow said:
He tried to forget his Mexican roots, because he never wanted his kids to be made to feel different in America.

WTF?? What happened to being accepted as who you are, fu*k what anyone thinks of you, and be proud of who you really are. Alba is that girl for me, but with this sh*t she talkin she just sounds air headed.

:applause: thank you
 06-17-2007, 04:38 PM         #85
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jessica Alba needs to stop talking for a week of two. Damn she been in the press a lot.

Damn, i almost forgot Fantastic 4 just hit theaters, and they need some press to outway the fact that the movie aint up to par.

Last edited by macadon83; 06-17-2007 at 04:39 PM..
 06-17-2007, 07:26 PM         #86
Narcz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man please....she's latina, embrace it...
 06-17-2007, 07:26 PM         #87
Domic462  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That fu*ked up I'm not even latina and I disrepect her for that. She is acting like being latina is a personallity all it is, basicly a physical thing like being blonde and she can't even accept that. It's like saying I don't want to be consider blond just say I have hair.

For all you people who are taking her side cause she wasn't rasied around latinas more then likely aren't latinas either. Since when was the rule you had to be raised around certain ethinic groups to be apart of them. Her saying that is like saying I wasn't raised around blonds so I am going to call my hair red even though it's clearly blond. She is latina just accept it and move the fu*k on bi*ch is in denial.
 10 years ago '04        #88
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
Lets see....

Born in America.........Raised in America.......... = an American..........

fu*k all this im a bit of this and a bit of that......... Where your born is what you are plain and simple..........
 06-17-2007, 07:49 PM         #89
Steve--O  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you can see the girls point i mean she wasn't born in mexico, she wasn't raised as a mexican and she doesn't speak spanish so why would she call herself latina?? because of her heritage? The girl is just saying she wasn't raised as a latino women so why should she be called one?? IMO the girl is just being honest
 06-17-2007, 07:58 PM         #90
Domic462  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
Lets see....

Born in America.........Raised in America.......... = an American..........

fu*k all this im a bit of this and a bit of that......... Where your born is what you are plain and simple..........
still doesn't change the her skin color,like malcom said just because you born there don't make you anymore of that place . We are all an american until your faced against a white jury.

Last edited by Domic462; 06-17-2007 at 08:00 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #91
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,573 | Props total: 2716 2716
why does it bother you guys .. if that's how she feels then let her be... she's born in america, she doesnt speak spanish, she doesnt feel much of a connection to being mexican, she's mixed anyway which is a different category in and of itself
 06-17-2007, 11:01 PM         #92
WorstNightmare  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^

point
 06-17-2007, 11:16 PM         #93
DERRICK D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ONCE AGAIN jessica WAS SPEAKIN REAL TALK..SHE NEVER SHOULD HAVE SAID ANTHING THOUGH BECAUSE U KNOW THESE LATINS WERE GONNA CRY ABOUT EVERYTHING......WITH THEM FLYING OVER HERE AND TAKIN OVER THE COUNTRY IT JUZ MIGHT BE OVER FOR HER CAREER.

LOL.........I WAS ON THIS LATIN SITE ALL THESE LATINS WERE TALKIN BOUT OH SHES WANTS TO BE WHITE AT FIRST.

THEN ALL THE OTHER LATINS WERE LIKE ALL SHES DOES IS HANG AROUND BLACK PEOPLE..SO SHE WANTS TO BE BLACK...JUZ CUZ SHES CHOOSES NOT TO BE ANNOYING LIKE THE REST OF THE LATINOS AND NOT SAY SHES MEXICAN EVERY SECOND DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING.

SHE JUZ WANTS TO BE AN AMERICAN
 10 years ago '04        #94
S-I-X 
space
space
$1,184 | Props total: 146 146
 bigbarcelona said:
She is just being honest in my book. Why act like someone that she's never been? I mean, sure she is half Mexican, but if she never had any roots or never was raised that way, why would she act like something that she is not. Plain and simple.
huh?? act like something she is not? you just stated that SHE IS mexican. So whether she acts like she's mexican or not no matter what she is what she is and to deny or try to erase your roots whether it's half or what not. it's just dumb. I see even cameron diaz embraces her cuban side and she's as latina as michael jackson is black.
 06-18-2007, 12:49 AM         #95
keioss01  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sounds like she self hatin.. or jus really white-washed

or both
 06-18-2007, 01:00 AM         #96
GraVy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I could see where she comin from. I think the magazine may have twisted her words to make this a controversy, cause u know..they gotta sell they sh*t.. and no one is gonna read it if she says somethin good.
 10 years ago '06        #97
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,246 | Props total: 628 628
she still fine as hell...
 06-18-2007, 01:11 AM         #98
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ill call her what i want :D
 10 years ago '04        #99
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 Playboysoldier said:
well the beginning comment was ignorant about mexicans just spread their seeds and the women pop them out. but the rest is pretty understandable but i think what her grandparents tried to do was to culturally a.ssimilate with the dominant culture. You should never feel embarrassed of your ethnicity. I see that happen often with some haitians and mexicans because of stereotypes Americans have on them.
Chill. I never feel embarrased by my heritage.

Most people don't think I'm Haitian unless I let them know or they see me flagging. Me and this one girl spent a whole year in college together, partying and drinking, and we each didn't know the other was Haitian.

Every culture has their stereotypes, people need to learn to rise above it.
 10 years ago '04        #100
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 chi100z said:
real talk. @ hatin on her cause she livin the American life

all these latin people come here n rep latino n wave they flags around in OUR country. go the fu*k home then

Alba >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

she just dont give a fu*k
But she's Mexican. Not Rican.

But anyways, do y'all think that all that PR pride and the special AF1's and Adidas jackets will stop when Puerto Rico becomes a state? I been saying that to my chick, but I was just teasing. It might be a real possibility though.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy