Jun 15 - Jessica Alba Doesn’t Want To Be Called “Latina” (with pictures)

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
190 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-15-2007, 09:16 PM         #61
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where in the article did she say " i dont want to be called latina"?
 06-15-2007, 09:30 PM         #62
BinaryStar1499  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 alana.banks said:
This sounds like a personal problem...
lmao

are you people serious???????
where does it say i hate mexicans?...lol

i totally understand her and where shes coming from

you people just think shes saying "im white..fu*k mexicans"
 06-15-2007, 09:36 PM         #63
RealWorldSht  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who cares what race she is or thinks she is or is not.

Theres only one classification for her that matters:

Perfect 10.
 06-16-2007, 08:02 PM         #64
WorstNightmare  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^
lol
 10 years ago '05        #65
worldrecords 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,012 | Props total: 29 29
Wow-Bye Bye Albas Career... FLOP
 10 years ago '04        #66
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,377 | Props total: 461 461
her grandfather is a fu*king sellout

its not her fault her family raised her like that

why would u not want to give your children the best of both worlds!!

if your bilingual in this country you have a serious one up on other kids who just speak one language.

still no matter what.....that girl is super bad super bad!!!
 10 years ago '07        #67
N2C 4 heat pts
space
space
$760 | Props total: 14 14
THIS sh*t IS NOT TRUE.. CLICK ON THIS GUYS SOURCE.. THEN LOOK AT THE SOURCES SO CALLED SOURCE FOR THIS INFORMATION.. ITS SOME SPANISH MAGAZINE.. COPY AND PASTE THE INTERVIEW INTO "BABLEFISH" AND TRANSLATE IT.. HERES THE REAL INTERVIEW..
Y.
IT SEEMS LIKE SOMEONE IS TRYING TO PUT HER DOWN LATELY. she never said any of that .. and the other interview about one night stands is bullsh*t

WHILE JESSICA the new version of the American being White Jessica has climbed of secondary actress to become famous and of becoming a superstar there. This upset took place after several years to work in the industry of the cinema and the television, doing from small papers in bad televising series and tapes of intermediate quality, to carry out main rolls in overproductions and films directed by true film directors. The 2007 have been of the most productive years of this actress now so quoted in the means, that impose its conditions and that are persecuted by paparazzi. Jessica acted in five films this summer, among them the second part of cómic "Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer "," Good Luck Chuck "" actorales exigency and all of them, the thriller and the comedy Awake "different thematic. Jessica maintains in addition several parallel battles, against paparazzi of course, that besieges it wanting to strain itself in their privacy. But also within the industry, avoiding to be classified in the shirt of "Latin" force of and against the image "s3xy" that has been accompanying it for years and that a hindrance considers to be appreciated by its histriónicas qualities like an actress in serious, beyond its body and of its face. To his 26 years of age, it already takes half of his life in front of to the cameras. The first years served to him as fogeo, to know means and to on approval put their talent in different sorts, of the drama to the comedy and the realism to science fiction. Their participation already are many, their papers emphasize in 1999 in Never have kissed to me and the Devil put the hand. In the 2000 in Paranoia and Dark Angel. But its jump to the fame took place with Honey, ending in its roll of the exotica dancer Nancy Callahan in Without City.De came its paper in the classic one there from Marvel Comics like Sue Storm, the invisible woman of the Four Fantastic ones. Jessica has had covers and special interviews in magazines of E.U. and Europe from 1995 in Teen Magazine happening through Vanity Fair in 1999 and more recently in Elle. In spite of his manifest disinterestedness to see itself like a "s3xual symbol", it has left in the list of the 100 hotter women of the cinema of the Maxim magazine, being secondly, and like the plus s3xy of all in the HYPERLINK "http://www.fox.com/tca2005/" Choice Teen Awards. To the point that recently filed lawsuit against Play Boy to have published in its cover a photo hers in bikini, reason why it demanded and it won to the magazine "to insinuate" that she would appear nekkid in interiors. Jessica has been butcher in refusing to appear nekkid in films or magazines, forcing to change libretos like in Without City, whose paper of exotic dancer is in cómic original to stripper of nekkid complete. Francis Bertrand had the opportunity to talk with charismatic, the simple one and controverted White Jessica on its participation manifold this summer of the 2007 and, in a relaxed and amused atmosphere, to count on as the present moment lives she on its race in Hollywood. PT. You have many films to leave this year and you continue yourself elevating in your race, also you have been named most beautiful by several magazines, how you can do simultaneously as much? J. (With a laughter). I do not know it, I only know that I am contented to have a rest after the promotion tour and is beautiful to make films, enchants to me to do them. The power to count all class of histories, I do not believe that I had been able to choose so different histories. From "The Eye" which is a horror drama, to "Fantastic Four" that is an amused subject of comic strips. Also "Good Luck Chuck", a described comedy R and in addition I made some films independent, I have participated in a great variety of projects, I feel that I am blessed east year. PT- the last time that we spoke you did not know if you would have contract in the film "The Eye". The salary called must of have been fantastic to execute that part, since according to memory he was something that in fact you wanted to do. J. Yes, the company Cruise-Wagner de Tom Cruise produced it. It is very certain that he was something that wanted to do since it was a more intense and more challenging work for the artist in my. PT- Dime something of "Fantastic Four", is a universal and announced tape throughout the world. That one feels to be part of so famous project? J. He has been fantastic! (Jessica gives that loving laughter again to us) I do not know, I cannot be complained. It is a dream made reality, I always wanted to make cinema like race, and knowledge that I have participated in that people have received so well anywhere in the world me makes happy. "Fantastic Four" has arrived at the public of all the continents and that was what we wanted. My grandparents can go to see this film and are going to enjoy so much as my nephew, as well as a pair of enamored or a group with friends, the film has something for all, there are not many films that cover such phantom in our industry, are always concentrated in some group of people and our film is for a varied public and was what we wanted. PT- Lei' that you began to act because you gained a pair of classes, something like by means of John Robert Powers. J. (Jessica answers to us ing ***reflx mng itself). In fact, when I was with "John Robert Powers" the first time, they said to me that never it could prevail in the industry. They said to me that old Lucia and only was 11 years old. To that same age I gained the opportunity by means of a local aid. From insurance it had not taken performance classes, and it had not been presented/displayed to agents without the aid that they gave me. It had never arrived at which I have obtained without aid. PT- you have established your name in the industry and have worked in many projects, from programs of children like "Alex Mack" in 1994, to the success "Dark Angel" at the beginning of the 2000, and have gotten to be a great star. You always imagined a stable race front to the camera? J. It was always my goal. It wanted to make what master who is to act and to count histories. I have again been as you said in "Alex Mack", - a laughter -, I adore to you to remember it to me, was my first work where they gave the name me of a personage and I appeared in the credits like one of the artists, it was amused! That demonstrates that there am been doing this for a long time. It has been a slow race, there was much very popular people in that time and it could not enter his dressing rooms and they did not notice to me and it was not what people wanted in her films. And later when I made "Dark Angel", people realized that was a public for whom nontapeworm the Anglo-Saxon physical characteristics, but the new version of which he is American. People now are diverse in the ethnic thing and she is not defined by his blond hair, blue eyes and white skin. PT- Memory that when you did "Dark Angel" name to you with a "Golden Globe" by your participation. J. Nowadays more in our industry, the main paper in a film are more women doing, in a television show, directing to the public, I believe that our situation is far better. I have esteem by the women in our art, I am glad for people like Drew Barrymore, Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Lopez, Finds Berry, all these brave women who pave the way doing successful films. It enchants to me to be part of all that. PT- Volvamos to the films and we speak of "Good Luck Chuck", which will be released east summer. It seems to be divertidísima. J I was contented to do something with which he is a teacher in comedy. Dane Cook is loquísimo! - Jessica says to us ing ***reflx mng itself -, it is free, anxious and without fear when he makes comedy and he has allowed to be equal in my approach the comedy. We took very well. The film is amused, I already saw, and I ed ***reflx mng myself without being contained several times. I am so clumsy, and my personage in the film is equal of clumsy, thus is that it was not difficult to do, I became broken the tooth of the front when we made a scene of a kiss and now I have a cover on the tooth, in the tape I see itself well idiot. I will never forget the experience, is the great history! PT- Siento that you became broken the tooth. Now you are the new face of the Revlon cosmetics, How is that that works? J Now I have a cover on the tooth, - it says with an outburst of laughter -.

Last edited by N2C; 06-16-2007 at 08:29 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #68
N2C 4 heat pts
space
space
$760 | Props total: 14 14
Revlon has a tradition of beautiful women who have modeled for the company. I decide to me Cindy Crawford, when I was young always admired it and always I thought that it was a beauty, took the red lips. Revlon has been a so powerful mark and still it is it. Eva Mendes, that is my adored friend, has been model for the company. He is fantastic to be part of the tradition, in addition the company becomes aware social to admire, makes much work to educate to the public on the sine cancer and donates much money to try to find the cure, I believe that that is extremely important. Knowledge inspires that using pretty maquillaje and shining but extends further on. PT- As deprived famous and citizen person you have some work of charity of your interest? J. If, work with a foundation of name "Step Up Women's Network" () I have cooperated with her by several years. The foundation educates to the woman on diseases, from the heart to cancer. Also aid to the women of the cities that do not have the opportunities economic to make their dreams and to understand its dreams. This program allows them to take classes that interest to them, like music, photographs, art, performance or something academic, and that is of great interest for my. If they love to be doctors or lawyers it offers to the opportunity of use and ademas to a person who guides them and advises. She is a great organization. Wonderful PT- What! I know that that history is something similar to yours in that your family did not have much money when you grew to make many things. J. Certain. My mother always endorsed to me. If it had not had my mother, I do not know that it had done. and at the end of everything, always you must believe in same you and follow your dreams and create your own way. It is difficult for the people who do not have the resources to think about that they can be in the situation of other people. "Step Up Women;s Network" gives to hope offering guides, that is something that I had wanted to have when she grew. PT- Cuéntanos of your family. Your father belonged to the Air Force when you grew, how he was to have to change several times and to have to return to begin to make friendships. J This class of life is common in people whom they choose to be actors, we are very independent people from very early age since we must live single and feel to us either with we ourself and have or in clear what we want of the life. All the people who I know and who have prevailed in this industry are independent people. There was a day in which they decided what they wanted to do and they followed his dream. All the things that passed me to my of girl, walking of place in place and not to be able to do to me easily of friendships, that but helped to find me me well to my same one more early and to give account of which it wished me and very I am thanked for for that reason. I feel that the problems define to us and never had wanted to change by anything those circumstances, since then nonserious today that I am. PT- Háblame by your roots, your father is of Mexican inheritance... J My father was born in the United States, and my grandparents also were born in California. They were my greats-grandfather who were born in Mexico. PT-Me I imagine that by tradition, your family cooked Mexican food and maintained the culture alive. Yes, - with a giggle -, we had many familiar meetings, that has been one of the most important things while it grew, much family, a simple birthday or roasted meat became a great celebration in which all made much noise. My grandfathers thought that I was going to be nun, when they gave to my part in Dark Angel me, - Jessica even even es ***reflx mng themselves again -. PT- Soon you left in the cover the Maxim magazine (magazine for horsemen) and I imagine that it was scared. J (Ing ***reflx mng itself) If, it went because no longer I am going to be nun. My family protects to me and is very loyal, and that is important, they endorse to me be that as it may. The family is important in the bad ones and the good ones, and that me they inculcaron it to newspaper while she grew. PT- What class of meals served your family. J Always served to rice and frijoles in each food, and my grandmother served roasted meat to us. We made and enchiladas tortillas and many things homemade more. Nothing is better than the homemade food. PT- you have followed the tradition and kitchens some of these meals in your house? J Umh, - with a laughter -, they are not eaten good for the cholesterol, after a time you suffer of high cholesterol and the high pressure. Treatment to make a version but healthful, without butter. But once in a while I cook tacos of chicken. PT- Hablemos of another subject. The photographers follow, how you handle that problem to you everywhere? J. He is interesting like the deprived life of the people has gotten to be as important as the opening of a film, is something very strange this that is happening. Treatment of not giving much importance him, is something that I do not like but it is consequence of the profession. To people it likes to know with who I leave and is shameful, treatment of not changing my life for that reason. When I leave, I do not leave hoping to see paparazzi, always is a surprise. Fashionable PT- Hablemos, always lights to the day and with great style and until you begin new tendencies. J I have my own way to dress, likes I what I like and I do not follow what dictates the fashion to me, I am but a woman that it likes to be comfortable, until can well be said that a little manly. I have a estilista but I collaborate with which I like. He shows the pieces to me of designers for special events. Crazy me volvi in "The Gap" recently because she buys so much, and I likes designers who are local. When it was in Australia I bought of Australian designers, when I am in Los Angeles, I buy of angelinos designers. I like the things of and she enchants "Barneys to me" because she has of everything. PT- Which are some products of beauty that you use frequently. J. Kate Somerville it has a called product "Kate in a Jar" that I like. I have lately been using the Revlon products, are fabulous. They have a humectante with dye that also has SPF, very good for the summer. I use boring products, like the cleaner Purpose, things that you can buy in Rite Aid and cream of Eucerin for the face. That hill like $5.00. Perhaps later when it needs better then products I will use them, so far treatment to maintain all simple one. PT. What makes you feel pride of being Latin? J Always I felt outside place when it grew, but now believe that people are diverse as far as race. I always felt bad by my great lips and my brown skin when she was small because it felt to me that it did not wear with the rest of the children, now we are many Latins and the color does not have importance, rather is better to have the brown skin, the sun does not do as much damage to you and you can broncearte without quemarte.
 06-16-2007, 08:32 PM         #69
razorsharp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Isiah61 said:
I know she ain't full Mexican, what she mixed with?

french Canadian
 06-16-2007, 08:32 PM         #70
micwrecka  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigbarcelona said:
She is just being honest in my book. Why act like someone that she's never been? I mean, sure she is half Mexican, but if she never had any roots or never was raised that way, why would she act like something that she is not. Plain and simple.
Damn I didnt think someone on boxden was actually capable of an intelligent response. Well done. Propz

fu*k being called "Mexican" or "African American". WE ALL AMERICANS!

Look at it this way, Aficans dont like Afican Americans, and Mexicans dont like Mexican Americans...

SO WHY THE fu*k SHOULD WE LIKE THEM THEN? fu*k em all, dubb me as AMERICAN!

Last edited by micwrecka; 06-16-2007 at 08:35 PM..
 06-16-2007, 08:39 PM         #71
plattinum13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killawee said:
Africa is a fu*king continent...white people dont call themselves european americans, they distinguish themselves as irish, polish, english, scottish....but a "black" man has to claim the whole continent....All Black People are not brothers and sisters, we come from many different nations and cultures...the issue with jessica alba and her grandparents is the same issue that pertains to "blacks" in america...america does not accept african americans nor do they really accept latins...so why conform to their culture and their norms....we should embrace our heritage and our people regardless of how bad we want to "fit in" that is why people are mad...its not her fault for who she is, but her ancestors for the lives they chose to live
what i dont understand is how you can say america doesnt except african americans or latins. if america didnt except then sh*t would still be segregated. what will have to be done for everyone to feel excepted. you have a job, live in a house, you have just as much as everyone else. You want more go out and take it. I dont see anything bad in it. She messed up her words. But I feel the same way. I dont go around saying im irish-american. cause im just american. if you go to a different country are you gonna say your african-american, spanish-american, white. or just american. thats what we are and everyone wants to take sh*t as other things. every other country hates us so the people in this one should try to just get along.
 10 years ago '06        #72
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
I understand people got pride for their country but n*ggas go overboard sometimes lol. but I hate people that just wanna drop their culture like that. Wtf is that? the n*gga didnt speak spanish at home....thats some sad sh*t..

o yea..she can still get it
 06-17-2007, 10:32 AM         #73
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall some hating a.ss people. It's not her fault she wasn't raised in a traditional spanish home. She was raised to drop her roots so her fam could be accepted. It worked for her family, so fu*k it. Who gives a damn if she doesn't wanna claim a race. I'd rather some people didn't try and claim a race when they know they've spent so much time and effort to distance themselves from it (Michael Jackson).

Who cares where she from, or what language she speaks? She still the s3xiest woman alive and a good actress. She didn't say she doesn't like/care about/respect hispanic culture, but she has never been a part of it.

Last edited by macadon83; 06-17-2007 at 10:35 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #74
CTRepresent 
space
space
space
$1,331 | Props total: 0 0
The problem isn't with her its more so with her grandfather or whatever. He is a vendido, he sold his people out so he could be accepted by white America, so he could go to his country club without shame. I've seen this type of mentality in so many people it makes me sick people saying "I'm not Mexican, I'm Spanish" like it makes a difference to the majority of American people you are still nothing more than a wetback.
 06-17-2007, 11:17 AM         #75
rush0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why does she keep talking?
 10 years ago '04        #76
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
whats next for this bi*ch to say?
shes speaking a lot more about random a.ss sh*t..must be because someone told her she was a great actress...
 10 years ago '07        #77
chi100z 1 heat pts
space
space
$997 | Props total: 424 424
 DERRICK D said:
LOL..........they always flying they flags around...shyt is an embarrassment. go bacc if u so proud.....good job jessica of not puttin yourself in such a low Category.
real talk. @ hatin on her cause she livin the American life

all these latin people come here n rep latino n wave they flags around in OUR country. go the fu*k home then

Alba >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

she just dont give a fu*k
 10 years ago '07        #78
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 built4haters said:
fuk her...how would u not wanna claim ur race?? fuk wut america says ...my whole fam is ricans..but im born in St.Croix..raised in FL i dont speak a dam thing of spanish but im hispanic...
Did you even read why she said that??? meh at u mah boy
 10 years ago '05        #79
Htown_Koopa 
space
space
$2,679 | Props total: 16 16
 micwrecka said:
Damn I didnt think someone on boxden was actually capable of an intelligent response. Well done. Propz

fu*k being called "Mexican" or "African American". WE ALL AMERICANS!

Look at it this way, Aficans dont like Afican Americans, and Mexicans dont like Mexican Americans...

SO WHY THE fu*k SHOULD WE LIKE THEM THEN? fu*k em all, dubb me as AMERICAN!
U got it twisted man. Whenever I go to mexico im loved over there alot, especially by the hos, girls over there are ALOT easier to pick up than here.
 10 years ago '05        #80
Htown_Koopa 
space
space
$2,679 | Props total: 16 16
anyone think this chick kinda look like her

for some reason she remind me of jessica alba
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
287 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
41 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
79 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
60 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
69 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy