Jun 15 - Jessica Alba Doesn’t Want To Be Called “Latina” (with pictures)

most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
241 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
393 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-15-2007, 07:01 PM         #41
Dbaymon34  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
See...Just let them call you latina cuz i mean black people get called everything...like african evo tho some of us aint even from africa...so just let it ride..
 06-15-2007, 07:03 PM         #42
BinaryStar1499  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i agree with what she says
 10 years ago '04        #43
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
ignorance in this thread is astounding. a lot of immigrants did that when they came to this country...not so much now bc there's a lot more spanish people but back in the day it wasn't like that & people tried to a.ssimilate to avoid being discriminated against. my grandparents did that as well so i can understand exactly what she means by not feeling like a part of that community. stop being so judgemental.
 10 years ago '06        #44
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
id still hit it
 06-15-2007, 07:20 PM         #45
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DERRICK D said:
LOL..........they always flying they flags around...shyt is an embarrassment. go bacc if u so proud.....
lol... exactly. All these broke motherfu*kers wanna come into our country, which would be fine if they actually wanted to represent the new country that they want to be a part of so bad. But what do they do? They come here and protest while waving the Mexican flag. If you want to be a part of this great country then at least wave the right goddamn flag you idiots... it might help your cause just a little lol...
 06-15-2007, 07:38 PM         #46
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killawee said:
Africa is a fu*king continent...white people dont call themselves european americans, they distinguish themselves as irish, polish, english, scottish....but a "black" man has to claim the whole continent....All Black People are not brothers and sisters, we come from many different nations and cultures...the issue with jessica alba and her grandparents is the same issue that pertains to "blacks" in america...america does not accept african americans nor do they really accept latins...so why conform to their culture and their norms....we should embrace our heritage and our people regardless of how bad we want to "fit in" that is why people are mad...its not her fault for who she is, but her ancestors for the lives they chose to live
Cosign nobody saying she hates Latino people but some people is saying Latinos should be mad.

Because she's acting as if there is something wrong with being labeled something which is a part of her race.

If some body calls me African American why should i get mad aren't i African which for many people just means black and aren't i American i can understand if you where Hatian or European.

But complaining about being called African American or Latino American as if they are dissing you is suspect to me.
 06-15-2007, 08:01 PM         #47
DonTolo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k that bi*ch literally
 06-15-2007, 08:05 PM         #48
Apostrophe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont understand why some of you are so up set. Shes of mixed races, why should she have to choose one to rep and ignore the rest? Shes mixed and thats what America is all about. Her outlook is the right outlook.
 10 years ago '07        #49
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
Its one thing not to "identify" with it but to not accept that honey you are latina. Your latina genes were 50% responsible for how good looking you are and why you are an actress (c'mon she must know its not about talent). I just think its a shame, with her money and fame she could do a lot of latinas like Eva Longoria has but she decides to talk nonsense about one night stands...Alba fix up.
 06-15-2007, 08:13 PM         #50
miked7499  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u should be happy of your heritage im black and i love it i would not change for anybody. I was raised to respect what i am because alot of people died for me.
 06-15-2007, 08:18 PM         #51
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
seemed like her parents was ashamed for some reason, im black/mexican and speak fluent spanish and i wouldnt have it any other way
 06-15-2007, 08:22 PM         #52
DERRICK D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WHAT U LIL NUKKAZ CANT READ........yall want somebody calling u black everytime. oh thats the black actress actor or dude......retards.
who wants to be mexican anyway.
 10 years ago '05        #53
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25073 25073
She Dont Look Mexican and She Dont Accept It So Why n*ggas Tripping.

Mexicans Got A Bad Rep.....I Dont Blame Her Not Wanting To Be It.
 10 years ago '04        #54
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,595 | Props total: 2989 2989
 Birdmane said:
Some of you black dudes in here is retarded why do you hate being called African American whats wrong with being called African American.

You ashamed of Africa or something and why in the fu*k does she care if she gets called a Latina actress whats bad about that.

An i can see why some Latino people would be mad its not the fact that she doesn't want to be classified as anything but an actress but its the fact that she's acting as if its bad to be classified as an Latina actress.

Just like there isn't anything wrong with me being classified as an African American.
:applause: ...........n*ggaS IS JUST SCARED TO REALIZE THE TRUTH.......WHY BE ASHAMED OF A STRONG VARIOUS HISTORY
 10 years ago '04        #55
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Melo_15_Jesus said:
shes overrated anywayz

stuck up hoe....
Don't get mad that your fat a.ss can't book her.
 06-15-2007, 08:29 PM         #56
DERRICK D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
She Dont Look Mexican and She Dont Accept It So Why n*ggas Tripping.

Mexicans Got A Bad Rep.....I Dont Blame Her Not Wanting To Be It.
real talk...........she juz a pretty snow bunny to me.
 06-15-2007, 08:33 PM         #57
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think she did well enough to explain herself. From what i read the point she was getting at is that she's American, and that race etc should be irrelivent.

I think that's what she meant, but she came off sounding like an idiot. Maybe she is an idiot?
 06-15-2007, 08:43 PM         #58
alana.banks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This sounds like a personal problem...
 10 years ago '04        #59
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,596 | Props total: 4046 4046
Let me ask a question if you do a dna test and find out you have like 25% white in you . Will you walk around saying im a Danish/African American ?
 06-15-2007, 09:15 PM         #60
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow...... [/Mase]
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy