Jun 15 - Jessica Alba Doesn’t Want To Be Called “Latina” (with pictures)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
116 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #21
RayG210 43 heat pts43
space
space
$3,596 | Props total: 256 256
 bigbarcelona said:
She is just being honest in my book. Why act like someone that she's never been? I mean, sure she is half Mexican, but if she never had any roots or never was raised that way, why would she act like something that she is not. Plain and simple.
just what I was gonna come in and say..

People just not reading what she's saying and tryna make something of it that it's not.
 11 years ago '05        #22
Chicano_Flow 
space
space
$1,689 | Props total: 35 35
He tried to forget his Mexican roots, because he never wanted his kids to be made to feel different in America.

WTF?? What happened to being accepted as who you are, fu*k what anyone thinks of you, and be proud of who you really are. Alba is that girl for me, but with this sh*t she talkin she just sounds air headed.
 06-15-2007, 05:03 PM         #23
DERRICK D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL..........they always flying they flags around...shyt is an embarrassment. go bacc if u so proud.....good job jessica of not puttin yourself in such a low Category.
 06-15-2007, 05:05 PM         #24
Playboysoldier  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well the beginning comment was ignorant about mexicans just spread their seeds and the women pop them out. but the rest is pretty understandable but i think what her grandparents tried to do was to culturally a.ssimilate with the dominant culture. You should never feel embarrassed of your ethnicity. I see that happen often with some haitians and mexicans because of stereotypes Americans have on them.
 11 years ago '06        #25
RayG210 43 heat pts43
space
space
$3,596 | Props total: 256 256
yeah I just read the interview on the site.. The quote doesn't come from there.. So Ionno where the quote is coming from
 06-15-2007, 05:18 PM         #26
DERRICK D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:
Some of you black dudes in here is retarded why do you hate being called African American whats wrong with being called African American.

You ashamed of Africa or something and why in the fu*k does she care if she gets called a Latina actress whats bad about that.

An i can see why some Latino people would be mad its not the fact that she doesn't want to be classified as anything but an actress but its the fact that she's acting as if its bad to be classified as an Latina actress.

Just like there isn't anything wrong with me being classified as an African American.
BECAUSE WE DONT believe in that culture titles n shyt like spanish people. WE believe in black. OUR RACE JUST BLACK. it dont matter if u in canada france OR the UK. we n i g gaz. thats like saying why white people aint called caucasian americans. ALL THESE TITLES make it seem like whites are the only americans. F.UCK flying flags all day you wanna fly a flag make it U.S.A AMERICAN.
 11 years ago '06        #27
Phenol 
space
space
$416 | Props total: 0 0
That doesn't mean she hates latinos, she has a personal issue with her family and herself.
 06-15-2007, 05:24 PM         #28
Starbucks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that's real... i'm mixed so im not attached to any race entirely. better off like this to me because the racism factor means nothing to us, only ignorance.
 11 years ago '07        #29
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 11 years ago '06        #30
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,071 | Props total: 18870 18870
, terrible thing that self- hate is......makes people think in really negative ways.....
 06-15-2007, 05:46 PM         #31
The Impaler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought she was half Cuban.
 11 years ago '04        #32
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 WorstNightmare said:
Jessica Alba is on the cover of the July issue of Para Todos Magazine ,where she made some controversial comments that has some fans saying that she hates mexicans and latin americans.

But I bet when she was filling out applications and sh*t before her acting, she was checking Hispanic like a motherfu*ker.

You're not white bi*ch.

If she wasn't caking off her acting, i bet she'd be hitting up those damn Minority College Funds and sh*t talking about I'm Mexican, I'm a Latina. If all the Mexicans were getting checks from the government, she'd be in like like a motherfu*ker.

That's why n*ggaz can't ever have any money. They start getting all high siddity.

Wish she'd come to me with that noise about not being Mexican. I'd call her a spic/wetback and throw some Goya beans at her. Just to keep it real.

But I'm not racist.

Last edited by Floeji; 06-15-2007 at 05:56 PM..
 06-15-2007, 05:55 PM         #33
Nolia2g7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Sometimes I would say things in a joking manner and in interviews they would paraphrase them. Interviews get boring, So I would add jokes and play around but once they published it It sounded crazy. They made it look like I was completely out of my mind" - Kanye West
 06-15-2007, 05:55 PM         #34
ShyLadii08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its ok; young 'Latinas' have better rolemodels..
Cameron Diaz she's half Cuban at least she's proud of it and helps out the community..
its funny how Jessica is only 'Latina' when she wants to be.
 10 years ago '06        #35
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,690 | Props total: 8651 8651
Well she is mix and if that is what she was taught then thats how she feels. For me I'm african american thats what it says on an application im not from africa sad to say I don't want to go to africa but i proud to be african american.
 10 years ago '04        #36
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,609 | Props total: 4062 4062
You all must have failed reading comprehension in which sentence does she say she hates being latino ?
 06-15-2007, 06:27 PM         #37
CenterField  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats the big deal?
 06-15-2007, 06:37 PM         #38
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall are dumb. learn to read. the thread title is misleading
 10 years ago '07        #39
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 1843 1843
some of you guys are straight morons
 10 years ago '05        #40
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
no acting ability, couple of dudes like her, that's it :sleepy:
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago