Jun 15 - Jessica Alba Doesn’t Want To Be Called “Latina” (with pictures)

most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
241 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
393 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-15-2007, 03:47 PM         #1
8391 pageviews
155 comments

WorstNightmare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jun 15 - Jessica Alba Doesn’t Want To Be Called “Latina” (with pictures)

Jessica Alba is on the cover of the July issue of Para Todos Magazine ,where she made some controversial comments that has some fans saying that she hates mexicans and latin americans.

“I’ve got cousins galore. Mexicans just spread all their seeds. And the women just pop them out.”

“My grandfather was the only Mexican at his college, the only Hispanic person at work and the only one at the all-white country club. He tried to forget his Mexican roots, because he never wanted his kids to be made to feel different in America. He and my grandmother didn’t speak Spanish to their children. Now, as a third-generation American, I feel as if I have finally cut loose.”

“My whole life, when I was growing up, not one race has ever accepted me, … So I never felt connected or attached to any race specifically. I had a very American upbringing, I feel American, and I don’t speak Spanish. So, to say that I’m a Latin actress, OK, but it’s not fitting; it would be insincere.”

“My grandfather was the only one in our family to go to college. He made a choice not to speak Spanish in the house. He didn’t want his kids to be different.”

[pic - click to view]

Source and Pictures

Last edited by WorstNightmare; 06-15-2007 at 09:12 PM..

155 comments for "Jun 15 - Jessica Alba Doesn’t Want To Be Called “Latina” (with pictures)"

10 years ago '05        #2
bgj887 
space
space
$1,517 | Props total: 30 30
see this is why some women shouldnt talk so much, when she said she was down with one night stands that was cool but now she just saying too much
 06-15-2007, 03:55 PM         #3
built4haters  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fuk her...how would u not wanna claim ur race?? fuk wut america says ...my whole fam is ricans..but im born in St.Croix..raised in FL i dont speak a dam thing of spanish but im hispanic...
 06-15-2007, 03:59 PM         #4
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She is just being honest in my book. Why act like someone that she's never been? I mean, sure she is half Mexican, but if she never had any roots or never was raised that way, why would she act like something that she is not. Plain and simple.
 06-15-2007, 04:01 PM         #5
ThePimp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stupid Mexican! Lol
 10 years ago '04        #6
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,673 | Props total: 6803 6803
I'm not black; I'm American!! I'm a geek who works IT Support & wears Aerorpostale----i'm trying to forget my n-gga roots....geez, don't call me that

Last edited by x Tha Arkitek x; 06-15-2007 at 04:04 PM..
 06-15-2007, 04:02 PM         #7
ThePimp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
I'm not black; I'm American!! I'm geek woh works IT Support & where's Aerorpostale----i'm trying to forget my n-gga roots....geez, don't call me that
 06-15-2007, 04:04 PM         #8
datniggak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she ain't saying she hate latins, she saying that no one ever accepted her so how can she accept them now. people think just cause she famous she gotta claim something now, she a regular person. If you black and black people constantly pushed you away you would hang with somebody else, then people gonna say you hate black people. why is race still so important today, the bi*ch can be whatever she wanna be, she ain't have no choice in what race she is. but she do got a choice in being a hoe though
 06-15-2007, 04:07 PM         #9
datniggak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigbarcelona said:
She is just being honest in my book. Why act like someone that she's never been? I mean, sure she is half Mexican, but if she never had any roots or never was raised that way, why would she act like something that she is not. Plain and simple.

^^^damn right!!! i'm african american but i ain't chucking up no damn spears, walking around nekkid, i only know what i raised to be, White i guess but i'm saying damn what you want her to do. I don't claim africa now i bet i get some hate from africans sorry:sleepy:
 10 years ago '07        #10
kuruptjatt 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,549 | Props total: 1387 1387
dumb bi*ch lost her roots, the worst thing u can be in this world is a white american, jkz, why would u wanna classify your future family as americans
 10 years ago '04        #11
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
If she doesn't feel Hispanic then why the fu*k did she make some comments a while ago about our community as if she's a part of it.
 06-15-2007, 04:25 PM         #12
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
STUNNING actress Jessica Alba says she is up for a one-night stand - as long as the man leaves the next morning.

The curvy 23-year-old, who was recently romantically linked to Hollywood hunk Mark Wahlberg, likes the idea of getting intimate with lots of different people because she loves experimenting in s3x.

She told Cosmopolitan magazine: "I just wanted to see what it was like to be with different people. I don't think a girl's as.lut if she enjoys s3x.

"I could have a one-night stand, and I'm the kind of girl who looks over in the morning and is like, 'Do you really have to be here?' I don't need to cuddle and do all that stuff because I know what it is and I don't try to make it more.

"I feel like a lot of women try to make it into more, so they don't feel so bad about just wanting to have s3x. I don't really have a problem with just wanting s3x. Never have.

"Even when I was a virgin and wanted to marry the first guy who I slept with, I never passed any judgments about that. But now I'm done with dating around."

Last edited by RicFlair; 06-15-2007 at 04:35 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #13
CASH1 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,780 | Props total: 2394 2394
why the fu*k has there been so many threads about her talking about sh*t lately?

could you have consolodated the whole fu*kin interview rather than break it into parts.
 10 years ago '05        #14
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
 CASH1 said:
why the fu*k has there been so many threads about her talking about sh*t lately?

could you have consolodated the whole fu*kin interview rather than break it into parts.
was wondering that myself and they always seem to say "with pics" for all the nut busters on here
 10 years ago '04        #15
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,596 | Props total: 4046 4046
How can so many people miss points when other people make statements ? She is saying when her grandfather went to college he was defined as the mexican at college and that all he every wanted was to be treated like every other American now 40 something years later she is saying she doesnt wanted to be classified as Jessica Alba the Latina actress geez listen to what she says you might comprehend it . For the record i hate hearing myself classified as African-American sounds so fu*king stupid im a black guy ill probably never go to Africa . And your hearing so much about her lately cuz she has like 7 movies coming out she gotta promote .
 06-15-2007, 04:43 PM         #16
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:thumbsdow

Don't know who in the world translated the interview in the magazine and got what's quoted up there, someones just trying to bring this chick down, probably since she got Hilton fired.....click on the link, get someone who reads/comprehends Spanish, it says nothing quoted above in that interview.....
 10 years ago '06        #17
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 1467 1467
I know she ain't full Mexican, what she mixed with?
 06-15-2007, 04:53 PM         #18
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datn*ggak said:
^^^damn right!!! i'm african american but i ain't chucking up no damn spears, walking around nekkid, i only know what i raised to be, White i guess but i'm saying damn what you want her to do. I don't claim africa now i bet i get some hate from africans sorry:sleepy:

Exactly.

I don't get why so many people are getting all upset and rile up about a true and straight statement. All she is saying is that she is proud of being an American and that she would rather be look as an American actress instead of being look as an Mexican actress when she is never had that influence in her life. I rather have her say that sh*t up front, instead of having her making a fu*king spanish album like let's say Jennifer Lopez or Christina Aguilera (sorry, they just milking the public). Plain and simple.

Again, it seems everybody miss the whole point.
 06-15-2007, 04:56 PM         #19
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some of you black dudes in here is retarded why do you hate being called African American whats wrong with being called African American.

You ashamed of Africa or something and why in the fu*k does she care if she gets called a Latina actress whats bad about that.

An i can see why some Latino people would be mad its not the fact that she doesn't want to be classified as anything but an actress but its the fact that she's acting as if its bad to be classified as an Latina actress.

Just like there isn't anything wrong with me being classified as an African American.
 10 years ago '07        #20
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,099 | Props total: 6302 6302
with that immigration reform bill lurking around id claim to be american too
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy