Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-19-2007, 05:40 AM         #161
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
says the moron with
"fu*k israel" in his sig
Explain to me what this has to do with racism in Europe?
 06-19-2007, 06:08 AM         #162
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HighTech said:
Europe is a non-white hating continent!
Just because a few european countries have a few non-white people living in a few cities doesn't lessen the clear racist attitude of the european continent!
Racism is a culture in spain, portugal, italy, germany, france, greece, ireland, scotland, wales, poland, russia, i could go on but you get the point. Anywhere you go in europe you'll see blatant racism!
You talk about eastern european countries not having a chance to ''intergrate'' but what ''intergration'' has happened in western european countries??? Only a few western european countries have a black population and their treatment is nothing to celebrate! In france the blacks & muslims live in deprived ghettos away from the whites in the cities. Thats not intergration!!
In britain outside london very little intergrating is done. Go to most most cities in britain and black people will be just as alien to the people there as they'll be to someone in poland! Don't act like these places are havens of intergration where black and white live in harmony because they're not!
European racism hasn't fallen in 25 years and now i think about it if you add the blatant victimization and demonization of muslims on the continent then you could say ''racism in europe is on the rise''. The authors of that article are right!
Give me a break. You're talking out of your arse. The authors of the article only wrote the article because South Africa is a known racist place and he wants to point figures at others to take the heat of his own home.

You've wrote so much bullsh*t in this thread i don't know where to start. Blacks struggle to find jobs here? every employer wants a multi-cultural work place, it's good for busisness. Blacks can get a job just as easily as the next white man. Anyone who says otherwise is just to sh*t to get a job and wants to make excuses.

"Go to most most cities in britain and black people will be just as alien to the people there as they'll be to someone in poland!"

False. Go to most places in Britain and you'd struggle to find a 'black' or 'white' area because of how well integrated people are.

European racism has dropped dramatically in the last 25 years.

And lol at France blacks live away from the city in ghettos. Have you ever been to France? They have thousands of ghettos filled with JUST white people.

As for people getting at muslims, firstly islam is not a race. Secondly of course muslims get hate. This is Europe, you fool. Every backwards, primitive and bordering mentally unstable religous heads get hate. Christian, Muslim, Jew, Sikh... it doesn't matter. Because all religions are equally primitive, equally backwards, equally bordering mental insanity, and equally the downfall of society.

The difference is when a white man gets at christianity and hates on christianity nobody cares, nobody takes notice, nobody gives a fu*k. But when a white man says something about islam... then it's automatically billed as some sort of big deal. Like you're only aloud to insult the religion your race follows the most

If i had my way i'd ban religion from Europe fullstop... get mad

You know what, the way i'm looking at it now, it's YOU who's RACIST. Because it's YOU who's trying to turn every incident into a RACE ISSUE. You're just another typical American who tries to turn everything into a race issue, because tha'ts all you see when you look at scenarios, race. Where others look and see 2 kids f!ghting in the street, you guys see a white guy attacking a black guy, or vice versa. It's disgusting that you can't even see it
 06-19-2007, 06:09 AM         #163
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
Explain to me what this has to do with racism in Europe?
He probably thinks Israel is a race...
 10 years ago '04        #164
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
Boxden ,

the place were an age demographic of around 15 - 20 and people who have nothing better to do all day then create posts about racism .

Look , i know what kind of people bring this kinda news to the forefront . Its someone whos acting like hes smarter then his teacher , smarter then the world , prolly doesnt do his homework , prollly gets in a lot of trouble and CONSTANTLY uses his color to blind him from the truth that the only racism in this world is the one he created to protect himself from actual responsibility ...

I'm sorry guys , i know race IS still an issue , but its nothing like whats constantly brought up over here . You guys need to seriously k!ll this ...

I'm all for being treated equal , but im really starting to think you guys arent satisfied with equal , you guys want some kind of special treatment and im telling you right now , you WILL have to earn your way for nice things in life , and if it isnt rap you are WAY capable of being anything you want ...

STOP MAKING BOUNDRIES FOR YOUR SUCCESS ...
 10 years ago '04        #165
thisisgame 
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 41 41
Well maybe if blacks (not all) did something more positive or benificial to society then we wouldnt be talkin about this. Its bout rising above there level (racism).
 06-19-2007, 07:00 AM         #166
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Floeji said:
Check it. I still want to go to Europe. But i think they're getting all hyped up because of the negative images of black and dark skinned people from the US. We're not all gangbangers and hoods.

But as far as Germany goes, they called Timbaland a n*gga and he whupped homeboy's a.ss.

I'm staying the fu*k out of Russia any goddamn way. Only place that I'll go to remotely similar to Russia is Croatia.

Don't go there.
 10 years ago '05        #167
HeGotBeatz 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,342 | Props total: 557 557
"Survival for non-white people in Russia means that they must learn how to behave themselves in order not to become casualties of the raging wave of racism in the nation's cities. For Africans in Russian cities this has come to mean knowing where they can go and when it is safe to go there. "

who writes this mess. i dont think its the "non-white" with the behavior problems here.
 10 years ago '05        #168
HeGotBeatz 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,342 | Props total: 557 557
 thisisgame said:
Well maybe if blacks (not all) did something more positive or benificial to society then we wouldnt be talkin about this. Its bout rising above there level (racism).
 06-19-2007, 07:32 AM         #169
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and anyway in the places where racism ismost prevalent (in europe that is) its not racism against "blacks" in the african sense it black as in chechans (sp) croats who have slightly darker skin and are from teh former soviet countries who are coming 2 russia seeking jobs. and the neo-nazi gangs wo have army style training and beat these ppl on the streets daily
 06-19-2007, 07:45 AM         #170
antwizzle806 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i guess we should bomb them
 10 years ago '06        #171
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 thisisgame said:
u jokin....right?
 10 years ago '06        #172
AdN 
space
space
$380 | Props total: 0 0
i live in spain n sh*t here is no different they k!ll and beat n*ggas too n news dont give a fu*k just the other day an african was k!lled by police when they was gonna take him back to is country.... but it doesnt stop there, police be mad profilin n sh*t.... livein here is reallyy fu*ked up
 10 years ago '06        #173
elmonto 
space
space
we are the most hated on race in the world

Last edited by elmonto; 06-19-2007 at 08:55 AM..
 06-19-2007, 10:05 AM         #174
HighTech 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Give me a break. You're talking out of your arse. The authors of the article only wrote the article because South Africa is a known racist place and he wants to point figures at others to take the heat of his own home.

You've wrote so much bullsh*t in this thread i don't know where to start. Blacks struggle to find jobs here? every employer wants a multi-cultural work place, it's good for busisness. Blacks can get a job just as easily as the next white man. Anyone who says otherwise is just to sh*t to get a job and wants to make excuses.

"Go to most most cities in britain and black people will be just as alien to the people there as they'll be to someone in poland!"

False. Go to most places in Britain and you'd struggle to find a 'black' or 'white' area because of how well integrated people are.

European racism has dropped dramatically in the last 25 years.

And lol at France blacks live away from the city in ghettos. Have you ever been to France? They have thousands of ghettos filled with JUST white people.

As for people getting at muslims, firstly islam is not a race. Secondly of course muslims get hate. This is Europe, you fool. Every backwards, primitive and bordering mentally unstable religous heads get hate. Christian, Muslim, Jew, Sikh... it doesn't matter. Because all religions are equally primitive, equally backwards, equally bordering mental insanity, and equally the downfall of society.

The difference is when a white man gets at christianity and hates on christianity nobody cares, nobody takes notice, nobody gives a fu*k. But when a white man says something about islam... then it's automatically billed as some sort of big deal. Like you're only aloud to insult the religion your race follows the most

If i had my way i'd ban religion from Europe fullstop... get mad

You know what, the way i'm looking at it now, it's YOU who's RACIST. Because it's YOU who's trying to turn every incident into a RACE ISSUE. You're just another typical American who tries to turn everything into a race issue, because tha'ts all you see when you look at scenarios, race. Where others look and see 2 kids f!ghting in the street, you guys see a white guy attacking a black guy, or vice versa. It's disgusting that you can't even see it
1. Ok idiot, if you hadn't noticed i posted another link in which a EUROPEAN citizen in the EUROPEAN parliament gave a even more damning a.ssessment of the racist attitude of europeans. What bull you gonna come up with now, idiot???

2.It's easy for blacks to get jobs in britain is it??? Employers want a ''multi-cultural'' workplace do they??? Good for business YOU say??? LIES!!!!
Just to let you know, I LIVE IN LONDON! so save your bull for those who don't see the discrimination first hand, idiot!

3.''Go to most places in Britain and you'd struggle to find a 'black' or 'white' area because of how well integrated people are.''

You truly are a delusional idiot!
Outside london there ain't no ''intergration'', idiot!
There ain't no ''intergration'' in ANY city in scotland, wales or ireland! In england, there ain't no ''intergration'' in burnley, sheffield, leeds, blackburn, cornwall, portsmouth, newcastle is there, idiot???
In a few cities like manchester, liverpool, birmingham the only ''intergration'' you'll see is in the poorest areas where a few poor whites live round the blacks by economic force like moss side, toxteth and lozzels. There is no ''intergration'' outside these areas and when a black family did try and ''intergrate'' in liverpool their son got a axe to the head! So that's your ''MOST places in britain are well intergrated'' bull out the window, idiot!

4.''European racism has dropped dramatically in the last 25 years.''

Again, you are a delusional idiot!
25 years ago black men in britain were getting disproportionately stopped by police, today??? black men in britain are getting disproportionately stopped by police!!!
25 years ago black people in france weren't allowed in certain affluent areas of cities without getting harrassed, today??? black people in france aren't allowed in certain affluent areas of cities without getting harrassed!!!
25 years ago black people in spain/italy/portugal were treated like 2nd class citizens, today??? black people in spain/italy/portugal are treated like 2nd class citizens!!!
25 years ago black people in eastern europe were likely to be attacked by racist thugs, today??? black people in eastern europe are likely to be attacked by racist thugs!!!
Yep, racism has reeeally dropped ''dramatically'' in europe......

5. Yep i have been to france (paris, marseille) and i have friends who come from the french ''suburbs'' and i KNOW the living conditions of the white poor and the black poor are uncomparable. One group lives on the fringes of (away from) society, with poor living contiditions, poor school facilities and the odds systematically stacked against them getting out. The other lives IN the city, with access to ALL the basic amenities of the city and as much chance as any other WHITE person of succeeding. By you even making that DUMB a.ssertion you've made it clear you've never been to the french ''suburbs'' and were a.ssuming i was some untravelled american. Idiot!

6. When did i say muslims were a race, idiot??? I didn't, idiot!!! I attributed what was happening to them as xenophobia, idiot!!!
You can't compare the treatment of muslims to that of christians, you fool!
Do christians have their places of worship firebombed???
Do christians get arrested and detained for months with NO evidence they've commited a crime???
Are political campaigns fought on how christians are gonna be ''controlled''???
Are nuns demonised for wearing their religious headdress???
The answer to all those questions??? NO!!!
For you to try and justify the victimization, ostracization and demonization of muslims just proves your a bigot and a fool!

Save your imaginary non-racist, non-xenophobic, ''intergrated'' europe for someone who hasn't been to different european countries and hasn't seen european racism at work first hand because anyone who has been to different countries around europe knows everything you wrote is fallacious, idiot!!!
 06-19-2007, 11:21 AM         #175
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HighTech said:
1. Ok idiot, if you hadn't noticed i posted another link in which a EUROPEAN citizen in the EUROPEAN parliament gave a even more damning a.ssessment of the racist attitude of europeans. What bull you gonna come up with now, idiot???

2.It's easy for blacks to get jobs in britain is it??? Employers want a ''multi-cultural'' workplace do they??? Good for business YOU say??? LIES!!!!
Just to let you know, I LIVE IN LONDON! so save your bull for those who don't see the discrimination first hand, idiot!

You obviously missed my second sentence, where i said people who say otherwise are just too stupid to get a proper job. You obviously fall into that category. Blacks can get a job as easy as whites, anybody who disagrees is a racist idiot who can't accept he's too stupid to get a job

3.''Go to most places in Britain and you'd struggle to find a 'black' or 'white' area because of how well integrated people are.''

You truly are a delusional idiot!
Outside london there ain't no ''intergration'', idiot!
There ain't no ''intergration'' in ANY city in scotland, wales or ireland! In england, there ain't no ''intergration'' in burnley, sheffield, leeds, blackburn, cornwall, portsmouth, newcastle is there, idiot???
In a few cities like manchester, liverpool, birmingham the only ''intergration'' you'll see is in the poorest areas where a few poor whites live round the blacks by economic force like moss side, toxteth and lozzels. There is no ''intergration'' outside these areas and when a black family did try and ''intergrate'' in liverpool their son got a axe to the head! So that's your ''MOST places in britain are well intergrated'' bull out the window, idiot!

Well i'm from Burnley and been to Leeds, Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham(you have some fu*king stupidity naming Birmingham)Blackburn and Newcastle various times, and i can tell you there is plenty of integration. Like i said, there's enough blacks, but you'd struggle to find 'black' or 'white' areas. If that isn't integration i don't know what is, everyone is blended in in these places.

Stop reading the newspapers, have you been to moss side? You act like it's predominately black, moss side is very mixed race if i ever saw it, filled with WHITES, BLACKS and BROWNS

I know for a fact half these places you named you've never visited, and just got your sources from propoganda media

4.''European racism has dropped dramatically in the last 25 years.''

Again, you are a delusional idiot!
25 years ago black men in britain were getting disproportionately stopped by police, today??? black men in britain are getting disproportionately stopped by police!!!
25 years ago black people in france weren't allowed in certain affluent areas of cities without getting harrassed, today??? black people in france aren't allowed in certain affluent areas of cities without getting harrassed!!!
25 years ago black people in spain/italy/portugal were treated like 2nd class citizens, today??? black people in spain/italy/portugal are treated like 2nd class citizens!!!
25 years ago black people in eastern europe were likely to be attacked by racist thugs, today??? black people in eastern europe are likely to be attacked by racist thugs!!!

Black people are not unfairly targeted by the police in England, where do you guys come up with this stuff? I've been stopped by police a good 500 times in the last few years for no apparent reason, aswell as being arrested a couple of times for no apparent reason. That happens in England, the police are c*nts. It's like i said, you're RACIST, for making such a thing into a RACE thing. White pig arrests white man, that's cool, white pig arrests black man it's racism... stop chatting sh*t.

5. Yep i have been to france (paris, marseille) and i have friends who come from the french ''suburbs'' and i KNOW the living conditions of the white poor and the black poor are uncomparable. One group lives on the fringes of (away from) society, with poor living contiditions, poor school facilities and the odds systematically stacked against them getting out. The other lives IN the city, with access to ALL the basic amenities of the city and as much chance as any other WHITE person of succeeding. By you even making that DUMB a.ssertion you've made it clear you've never been to the french ''suburbs'' and were a.ssuming i was some untravelled american. Idiot!

You are some untravelled American. My point is still valid, theres ghettos filled with whites in France. Whether they're all in the city(which they aren't) is irrelivent. I'm not from a city, what difference does being in a city make? What kind of moron are you, living in or out of a city makes no difference to your chances of succeeding in life.. you're just embarassing yourself here

6. When did i say muslims were a race, idiot??? I didn't, idiot!!! I attributed what was happening to them as xenophobia, idiot!!!
You can't compare the treatment of muslims to that of christians, you fool!
Do christians have their places of worship firebombed???
Do christians get arrested and detained for months with NO evidence they've commited a crime???
Are political campaigns fought on how christians are gonna be ''controlled''???
Are nuns demonised for wearing their religious headdress???
The answer to all those questions??? NO!!!
For you to try and justify the victimization, ostracization and demonization of muslims just proves your a bigot and a fool!

Do christians have their places of worship firebombed? Yes. There's 3 churches in my area that have been firebombed... it just doesn't make the news is all. Do christians get arrested and detained for months with no evidence... Yes.

Are political campaigns fought on how christians are gonna be ''controlled''??? ..... You'd have to elaborate

Are nuns demonised for wearing their religous headdress, no, but nuns don't make up the majority of christians. Standard christians are demonised for wearing crosses, in school my sister can't wear a cross, muslims can wear their scarfs... i don't see your point. Both muslims and christians are victim of anti-religous things like that, and fu*king rightfully so

And i don't need to justify the "victimization, ostracization and demonization of muslims". All religous heads need to be thrown into mental asylums, it's not difficult to justify me saying that. It's you who should justify why religous people shouldn't be in mental asylums, and why religous people aren't backwards, primitive morons. The burden is on you, not me. I don't have to justify having a brain and having common sense.

Save your imaginary non-racist, non-xenophobic, ''intergrated'' europe for someone who hasn't been to different european countries and hasn't seen european racism at work first hand because anyone who has been to different countries around europe knows everything you wrote is fallacious, idiot!!!

That's sweet, if it wasn't for the fact i just refuted everyone of your backwards and fictional tales you might have a point. I've been all over Europe by the way.

Last edited by r a n c i d; 06-19-2007 at 11:24 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #176
elmonto 
space
space
 Klocko said:
elmonto said/thinks??

I grew up in an all-Black neighborhood. I can tell you first hand the difference between a "N" and a Black man. There's a WORLD of difference. You obviously have not got the intelligence to understand that. I was not talking about the African race as a whole. I WAS TALKING ABOUT A CULTURE. The Hip-hop culture is FILLED with racists that think the world owes them something. They cry and whine about being held down and not given opportunities, when the entire USA bends over backwards to make sure their panties don't itch when they get sand in it.So when you insist the whole world hates on you and yours -- that theory is in your corner brother.
i was actually speaking on the way that we been discriminated on and enslaved for years, i dont know what da f*ck u talkin bout homey.

and for the record i have a bachelor's degree and currently working on my masters.

Last edited by elmonto; 06-19-2007 at 12:10 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #177
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 HighTech said:
There ain't no ''intergration'' in ANY city in scotland, wales or ireland!

You are passing judgement on all Scottish cities? Ok, so I suppose you've lived for considerable periods in each of Scotland's cities?

And no dipsh*t, 25 years ago Eastern Europe was under Soviet rule. And, in case you're not familiar with the effects of this on crime, this means street crime was pretty much non-fu*king-existent. So no, 25 years ago black people were not likely to be attacked in Eastern Europe, by racist thugs.
 10 years ago '04        #178
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 r a n c i d said:
He probably thinks Israel is a race...
glad to see tweedle dee and tweedle dumb together

if you cant see the ignorance in saying "fu*k israel", then you guys are both fu*kin morons

well i already knew rancid was a moron....
 06-19-2007, 04:34 PM         #179
HighTech 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You obviously missed my second sentence, where i said people who say otherwise are just too stupid to get a proper job. You obviously fall into that category. Blacks can get a job as easy as whites, anybody who disagrees is a racist idiot who can't accept he's too stupid to get a job

No, i didn't miss your second sentence but i ignored it becuase i know your talking sh*t!
I and many other fully qualified black people i know know it's not ''easy to get a job''. My actual experience of being told to come for a uniform (probably because i've got a english name) then get to the premises half hour later and be told (when they see you) the jobs not vacant on 3 SEPERATE OCCASIONS (aswell as the same things happening to friends) FAR outweighs your baseless presumptions (because that's all they are)!
Stop baseless a.ssumptions on things you obviously know nothing about!

Well i'm from Burnley and been to Leeds, Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham(you have some fu*king stupidity naming Birmingham)Blackburn and Newcastle various times, and i can tell you there is plenty of integration. Like i said, there's enough blacks, but you'd struggle to find 'black' or 'white' areas. If that isn't integration i don't know what is, everyone is blended in in these places.

Stop reading the newspapers, have you been to moss side? You act like it's predominately black, moss side is very mixed race if i ever saw it, filled with WHITES, BLACKS and BROWNS

I know for a fact half these places you named you've never visited, and just got your sources from propoganda media

Listen dumbo, i've got family in manchester and birmingham, been there loads of times and like i said, outside the handful of poor areas there's little ''intergrating'' going on!!!
In manchester, outside ardwick, longsight, moss side and old trafford there's little intergrating going on!!
I know of people who's lives were made a living hell when they tried to move to areas like droylsdon, salford, eccles and ''intergrate''. I KNOW outside the handful of gutter areas there IS NOT no big ''intergration'' going on, STOP LYING!!

Same goes for birmingham, outside areas like lozzels and perry bar there is practically no ''intergration'' going on and liverpool is no better, outside the gutter parts of the city little ''intergrating'' goes, so STOP LYING!!!

@ ''plenty of intergration'' in newcastle, leeds, burnley, blackburn
There ain't no black people in newcastle, STOP LYING!! I went to newcastle with my college a couple years ago, went in a mcdonalds and everyone stopped eating, stopped talking and just stared at my class (that was mostly black) as if they just saw people from another planet, SMH. STOP LYING!!
As for burnley and leeds?? Intergration??.....RACE RIOTS ANYONE???

Now to blackburn, heres a panorama documentary that illustrates the ''white flight'' from areas highly populated by non-whites in the ''intergrated'' (according to YOU) blackburn

All these ''intergrated'' places are reeeally the epitomy of communal harmony, eh????

Black people are not unfairly targeted by the police in England, where do you guys come up with this stuff? I've been stopped by police a good 500 times in the last few years for no apparent reason, aswell as being arrested a couple of times for no apparent reason. That happens in England, the police are c*nts. It's like i said, you're RACIST, for making such a thing into a RACE thing. White pig arrests white man, that's cool, white pig arrests black man it's racism... stop chatting sh*t.

Ok, idiot, here's some FACTS for you:

Black people are six times more likely to be stopped by police than white people!!!
Asian people are twice as likely to be stopped by police than white people!!!
45% (yes 45%) of the black british male population are on the national DNA database even though a tiny fraction of those are actually charged with committing any offence!!!
By 2010 68% of the black british male population will be on the national DNA database if the DISPROPORTIONATE stopping of BLACK MEN by POLICE continues.

Who's chatting sh*t now, idiot???

My point is still valid, theres ghettos filled with whites in France. Whether they're all in the city(which they aren't) is irrelivent. I'm not from a city, what difference does being in a city make? What kind of moron are you, living in or out of a city makes no difference to your chances of succeeding in life.. you're just embarassing yourself here

Can you show me where i said ''there are no whites living in ghettos''??? No, didn't think so!!
I said the living conditions between the two are uncomparable, which they are!!
The whites (and a few ''lucky'' blacks) live in the run down apartments in the city, close to ALL the amenities (shops, hospitals, schools) the rich have access to. The BLACKS (and a few whites) meanwhile live in the ''suburbs'' AWAY from the city, with a few run down low stocked shops, run down schools/hospitals and police who are there to contain them not protect them.
If you knew ANYTHING about these two completely different worlds (which you clearly don't) you would know living in one is WAAAAAY worst than living in the other and that they are NOT comparable!!!

Do christians have their places of worship firebombed? Yes. There's 3 churches in my area that have been firebombed... it just doesn't make the news is all.

If these ''3 church bombings'' really happened i'm sure you could've found a article for atleast one?? Admit it..... your lying

Do christians get arrested and detained for months with no evidence... Yes.

Christians have been arrested and detained for months with no evidence because they're christians??....LINK PLEASE!!!

Are political campaigns fought on how christians are gonna be ''controlled''??? ..... You'd have to elaborate

In both the british and french (especially the french) elections the candidates made it a point to stress how ''tough'' they'd be on islam/muslims and what new draconian laws they'd pass, f!ghting over who would the better party to ''control'' islam/muslims!

Are nuns demonised for wearing their religous headdress, no, but nuns don't make up the majority of christians. Standard christians are demonised for wearing crosses, in school my sister can't wear a cross, muslims can wear their scarfs... i don't see your point. Both muslims and christians are victim of anti-religous things like that, and fu*king rightfully so

I don't remember the last time a senior politician (jack straw) told christians what they should and shoudn't wear?? Do you??
I don't remember the last time christians were told they'd be stopped by police because they ''look'' christian?? Do you??

And i don't need to justify the "victimization, ostracization and demonization of muslims". All religous heads need to be thrown into mental asylums, it's not difficult to justify me saying that. It's you who should justify why religous people shouldn't be in mental asylums, and why religous people aren't backwards, primitive morons. The burden is on you, not me. I don't have to justify having a brain and having common sense.

You might not be a follower of religion but you did justify the xenophobic targeting of muslims by saying ''of course muslims get hate, this is europe'' as if europe, the continent, shows christianity anywhere near the the hate it shows islam. Your either ignorant or dumb!

That's sweet, if it wasn't for the fact i just refuted everyone of your backwards and fictional tales you might have a point. I've been all over Europe by the way.

Try again because i've returned your flimsy comeback with FACTS and FIGURES reflecting the REALITY not the FANTASY that you've been trying portray!
 06-19-2007, 04:36 PM         #180
HighTech 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
You are passing judgement on all Scottish cities? Ok, so I suppose you've lived for considerable periods in each of Scotland's cities?

And no dipsh*t, 25 years ago Eastern Europe was under Soviet rule. And, in case you're not familiar with the effects of this on crime, this means street crime was pretty much non-fu*king-existent. So no, 25 years ago black people were not likely to be attacked in Eastern Europe, by racist thugs.
Enlighten me on the bastian of racial intergration that is scotland, i'm reeeeally interested.

And what does a societal structure have to do with anyone being more or less racist?? You trying to tell me communism magically makes people less racist or likely to attack someone based on race???

Last edited by HighTech; 06-19-2007 at 04:37 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy