Jun 15 - RACISM AGAINST BLACKS IS A GROWING TREND IN EUROPE

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-16-2007, 02:07 PM         #121
TripleJ202 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, im starting to think the only solution to this is all blacks from around that would go back to sub-saharan africa and kick all whites out and sever all ties and become completely dependent from the rest of the world utilizing the resources that africa is being r*ped of since cant nobody seem to see past our skin color, see us as regular people and treat us as their own. this seems like the only solution....where is my MARCUS GARVEY t-shirt at!:applause:

Last edited by TripleJ202; 06-16-2007 at 02:10 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #122
heveweight 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$527 | Props total: 37 37
These sort of racialy motivated violent crimes are not common at all in the uk.

Speaking as someone who lived his whole life in london i get the impression that the different communities as a whole are not as segregated in the uk as they are in America...therefore there isnt as much animosity between the different races.

we have poorer areas but dont have ghettos in the same way that they do in America...and these can be filled with both races

The system generally puts black people at a disasvantage no matter where you are, whether its europe or America.

I think there is a bigger problem in other countries like Spain and Italy and most are aware of Germanys history.
 10 years ago '04        #123
orv 
space
space
$4,291 | Props total: 1660 1660
... What else is new?
 10 years ago '04        #124
JugernoT 
space
space
$1,810 | Props total: 1157 1157
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Human beings naturally gravitate to those similar to them, be it in speech patterns, body language or whatnot. In doing this, they will naturally separate themselves from those dissimilar to them.

If Africa is the origin of man, then this is where the first instances of racism is likely to have occurred.
Of course, "racism" is a modern social construct but what it attempts to define has long existed. Tribal separation is a reasonable example.

And if you think Africans exhibit "racist" behaviour toward one another, you need to study history.
Hey, there's even a simplified version on your doorstep - one group is blue, the other is red...let's separate from each other & hurt one another. Sure it's not based on "race", but the base concept of "separation" based on a trivial factor is there.
Since africa is the origin of man, then that means africans created racism? I'm sorry but that's not true based on the fact that 1. the concept of race didn't exist, and 2. the idea that someone was superior/inferior based on ones skin color didn't exist either. Indeed it was europeans who created both race and racism, this can't be denied. however, it doesn't realy matter because now racism exists wherever you go.

as for the last part of your argument, no african's didn't seperate because of race (neither did anyone else for that matter, of course, not until much later on in the 17th and 18th centuries), therefore no racism occured. Have people seperated themselves because of differences? yes. But language, religion and class aren't the same as race.
 10 years ago '04        #125
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
[QUOTE=x Tha Arkitek x;9822270].....late, the U.S. been on that for centuries--------swagga jackas

Late: People of European decent in general "The White Man" has been on that for the entire history of this world. Not just Americans . Although, Americans were the worst when it came to slavery and black discrimination.

Last edited by VerballyAbusive; 06-17-2007 at 12:26 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #126
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 TripleJ202 said:
damn, im starting to think the only solution to this is all blacks from around that would go back to sub-saharan africa and kick all whites out and sever all ties and become completely dependent from the rest of the world utilizing the resources that africa is being r*ped of since cant nobody seem to see past our skin color, see us as regular people and treat us as their own. this seems like the only solution....where is my MARCUS GARVEY t-shirt at!:applause:
I'm wit you brotha :applause:.

Last edited by VerballyAbusive; 06-17-2007 at 12:23 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #127
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
If you read your history, you will see that the "WHITE MAN", people with a white skin color no matter what nationality, British, whatever has participated in racism towards blacks. Especially the British, for example, haven't you all heard of Aparthied in South Africa??? What's so surpising about this.
 10 years ago '05        #128
benadreal  OP
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
 sunsetnVine said:
you can say that... but no ones standing for anything. Racisim is on the rise in america to. They getting at us financially and through tv and everday 9-2-5 discrimination. Part of it i feel has to do with the way they (im half latino f uckers) portray themselves.

I think mainstream america is tired of ignorant blacks... which is why music aint selling. SHyt aint pop no more its disgusting. We/They try to portray themselves as ignorant for power through music/movies about drugs (when latino's running the drug game from the penials to the streets... ha) and everyone sick of it.

I know blacks overseas aint to the numbers to get brolic. Blacks in america do....until the mexicans up n turn on us...then we are trully the endagered species minority again... (well yall are..cuz im half latino... ) Jokes aside tho.... our culture is endangered. I look around and see less and less brothers striving to make it. They would rather take penitentary chances than a job a mc donalds (a job the latinos easily take... then franchise and buy a 400k house from the profiits with). Its up to yall to make a stand against eachother. ZZZZZ's stopped marching after malcom n martin got cia'd.

Me personally... the government owns me.... ANd i got a legally owned arsenel in my house. When shyt hits the fan.... if the admirals/genarals/pentagon folk n people i interact with on a day by day flip on me... ill b ready. Bring that racist shyt my way... ill fade ya legally.
opinions opinions.....
 10 years ago '04        #129
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 RamazedAGAIN said:
its funny how blacks are hating on europeans in this thread but europeans created the language every black speaks in america which is english.
Yeah, and everything that they created for us is by force you dumb fu*k.
 10 years ago '04        #130
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
Absoloubte bollocks. Slaves played a minor role in the building of America, they helped the wealth of America financially, that's as far as it really goes.

If i own a busisness, are the buildings cleaners who go around wiping p!ss off toilet seats the ones making major contributions to my busisness? No, they're making little contribution to my busisness.

What the slaves did in America is the equivelant of wiping p!ss off a toilet seat. Thus proven by the variety of countries across the world who enforced the same slave laws and policies, but fell flat on their arse in terms of being successful countries

Don't kid yourself
First of all, same slave laws and policies . You my friend are obviously a fool and don't know much about history. Yes, other people owned slaves, but no one in the history of the world treated slaves in the same manner as in the trans atlantic slave trade with American slave owners.

And comparing slavery to janitors?? WHAT? American slaves were like the workers of a factory that put the product together, if those workers strike, the business can't produce its goods. Besides the management team, those workers are the most important for the business to succeed. You are an idiot. I'm wasting my time with you which is why I won't even waste my energy typing to you idiot.
 10 years ago '04        #131
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 JeanJovi said:
man this article aint doin nothing but puttin old sh*t in fresh air. racism has been evident in europe for the longest!!!! and its not even amongst blacks either, lest we forget about the irish and the italians, some mothafu*kin country ova there just got they muthafu*kin independence, i mean this sh*t aint nothin new. its just the fact that racism has been in the news so much this year they decidin to dig up some sh*t to through in the media pot
That's what I'm saying.....
 06-17-2007, 09:35 PM         #132
RealWorldSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerballyAbusive said:
First of all, same slave laws and policies . You my friend are obviously a fool and don't know much about history. Yes, other people owned slaves, but no one in the history of the world treated slaves in the same manner as in the trans atlantic slave trade with American slave owners.

And comparing slavery to janitors?? WHAT? American slaves were like the workers of a factory that put the product together, if those workers strike, the business can't produce its goods. Besides the management team, those workers are the most important for the business to succeed. You are an idiot. I'm wasting my time with you which is why I won't even waste my energy typing to you idiot.

Lol. You again, weren't you the guy saying that the Trans-American slave trade was worse than the holocaust?

Well im sorry but the african slaves in America (although it was bad) didn't have the worst slavery conditions in the history of this world. The Egyptians / Persians / Aztecs etc all treated their slaves far worse.
 06-17-2007, 09:40 PM         #133
RealWorldSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TripleJ202 said:
damn, im starting to think the only solution to this is all blacks from around that would go back to sub-saharan africa and kick all whites out and sever all ties and become completely dependent from the rest of the world utilizing the resources that africa is being r*ped of since cant nobody seem to see past our skin color, see us as regular people and treat us as their own.

You try that, it'd be a complete failure.

If all the black people went and isolated themselves in Africa, instead of f!ghting over race, they'd be f!ghting over religion.

Look at the Gazza strip right now, I know they're not black, but the Palenstinians are k!lling each other, Fatah vs Hamas, just because of religious differences.

Iraq, (again I know not black) but muslims k!lling each other due because some are Shiaa and some are Sunni..

Seriously, even if Israel and America were'nt in the middle east the f!ghting would still happen.

Now If all black people went to Africa, since a large number of black people in Africa are islam, and a large number from outside are not, or Christian etc, they religious differences would lead to more f!ghting..

And even, if you all converted to one religion, so you became one people, one colour and one religion.. it would never become a first world country if it was isolated and refused to trade with the world, itd just be one big throw-back to medieval times.

Last edited by RealWorldSht; 06-17-2007 at 09:48 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #134
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 RealWorldSht said:
Lol. You again, weren't you the guy saying that the Trans-American slave trade was worse than the holocaust?

Well im sorry but the african slaves in America (although it was bad) didn't have the worst slavery conditions in the history of this world. The Egyptians / Persians / Aztecs etc all treated their slaves far worse.
What planet are you from? You should be banned because all you post is inaccurate information. Go fu*k yourself. And yes, the transatlantic slave trade was much worse than the holocaust you dumbo. You are just a silly nut who has imaginary history. Please don't reply, your posts get more idiotic everytime....Go shoot yourself in the head with a shotgun. Moron. I'm shocked at how smart you think you are but how stupid everything that you say is. Piece of sh*t waste of a brain and memory schizo.

Last edited by VerballyAbusive; 06-17-2007 at 09:55 PM..
 06-17-2007, 09:59 PM         #135
RealWorldSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerballyAbusive said:
What planet are you from? You should be banned because all you post is inaccurate information. Go fu*k yourself. And yes, the slave trade was much worse than the holocaust you dumbo.
Man your the most ignorant person on this site..

A conservative figure for the amount of Africans k!lled in the slave trade is 20 Million.

A conversative figure for the number of Jews k!lled between 1930-1945 is 40 Million.

Originally Posted by VerballyAbusive
Yes, other people owned slaves, but no one in the history of the world treated slaves in the same manner as in the trans atlantic slave trade with American slave owners.

Your inaccurate! You stated that the African American slaves faced the worst slavery conditions throughout history. Which really doesn't make sense since white slaves owners had to pay to buy the slaves, therefore a slave was an investment, you pay and hopefully you get a return, the slave-owner didn't really have a huge incentive to k!ll his slaves because he needed them for production... The majority of the deaths were in the capture, transportation and arrival of slaves.

Yet roll back to the Egyptian, Persian or Aztec times, and slaves were fu*king free. They had no value. Round up 10,000 and make a pyramid. They'd work them all day and barely need to feed them, and if they died they'd just get more. It was primarily the rulers / govt. who owned them and they didn't give a fu*k how many died.

So how is you suggest that white slave owners in America treated black slaves worse than the Egyptians etc, considering white slave owners had an incentive to keep them alive.

Last edited by RealWorldSht; 06-17-2007 at 10:02 PM..
 06-17-2007, 10:09 PM         #136
RealWorldSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerballyAbusive said:
Please don't reply, your posts get more idiotic everytime....Go shoot yourself in the head with a shotgun. Moron. I'm shocked at how smart you think you are but how stupid everything that you say is. Piece of sh*t waste of a brain and memory schizo.

I Love it how when you have a weaker argument with flimsy evidence or rationale and find you are losing the debate, you'll just turn to insulting the person and refusing to continue..

Thats ignorance as its finest.. Ignore the truth, then it doesn't exist, right?

I'd actually respect your opinion if you were willing to actually fu*king defend it, use a proper argument, find more evidence, or evidence contrary to mine, or even provide a better rationale than mine to prove me wrong. But no.. you're an intellectual bi*ch. You lose.
 10 years ago '07        #137
tony snow 
space
space
space
$457 | Props total: 0 0
it always takes a while for american trends to catch on in europe

respeck
 06-18-2007, 01:33 AM         #138
RealWorldSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killawee said:

check out the curses...thats all i have to say. When are "black" people gonna wake up????
I read that, quite interesting, although humans have existed over 2000 years before Egypt.

It is believed the first homo sapiens came from Ethiopia, and that the first civilisation was founded in Mesopotamia (Iraq), specifically the Sumerians.

This predates the biblical times of the Hebrews or Persians.

This suggest that the first humans on this earth were black, and spread throughout africa and the middle east.

Since life began far before religion, I believe in evolution, and therefore although some of the history may be correct in the Hebrew Bible and the Old Testament, I don't really believe in the idea of curses on the Israelites, therefore I believe that white men were responsible for the slave trade.
 06-18-2007, 02:11 AM         #139
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not just europe...racism towards all races is everywhere, always has and always will be
 06-18-2007, 06:14 AM         #140
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=VerballyAbusive;9832242]
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
.....late, the U.S. been on that for centuries--------swagga jackas

Late: People of European decent in general "The White Man" has been on that for the entire history of this world. Not just Americans . Although, Americans were the worst when it came to slavery and black discrimination.
what? so your saying white ppl invented racism! fu*k off
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc