Jun 15 - RACISM AGAINST BLACKS IS A GROWING TREND IN EUROPE

most viewed right now
 134
Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 80
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #101
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$7,381 | Props total: 4661 4661
Dang...

sometimes when i read posts in here i forget this is a hip hop forum. people saying how theyre not in fact racist when what they say is filled with racist undertones.

im gonna open my eyes and consider that this sh*t is skewed from an american perspective. the US is not exempt from criticism, but damn, dont give us all the "stupid american" label cause then youre merely doing the same thing youre accusing us of doing. i know i try to look at all sides and question things, even if i've been raised all of my life that they're truths.

this article doesnt make me hesitant about going to Europe any less. So i cant go to certain parts in Germany, so what? I wouldnt recommend most people, regardless of their ethnicity, to visit certain areas in Los Angeles.

though i feel racism is pretty bad on a whole...pretty much everywhere. i cant help but look at the damage we, as black people (mostly american, cause i cant speak on blacks from other countries) have done to our communities and our image over the past several years. though i feel there could be reasons that fuel this cycle outside of what black people have done to themselves, i remain more critical of blacks until that reason or reasons surface.

i feel too many of us (american blacks) complain. which makes it hard to get the support we need when we really need it. we done cried wolf too many times.
 06-16-2007, 06:17 AM         #102
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iCON-8 said:
Fact of the matter is rancid and something that EVERY single person should accept is that everyone in the world is a human being. We all came from African roots and that is the motherland for all. You cannot dispute that and you cannot deny it. Europe wouldn't be Europe also if it wasn't for countries like Africa, China, India etc. Those countries are countries that beyond this era you are talking about rancid, were full of wealth and prosperous.

Europe and not only Europe but all white people, black people, brown, yellow, whatever should just accept the fact that we are all the same.
Who's denying that common knowledge? That has no relevance to America being a product of Europe.
 06-16-2007, 06:46 AM         #103
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the 1 from the uk happened agesss ago and wasnt initially raicially motivated

some ppl over here might be racist but even your media is......
 11 years ago '05        #104
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
avatar space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 iCON-8 said:
Europe wouldn't be Europe also if it wasn't for countries like Africa, China, India etc. Those countries are countries that beyond this era you are talking about rancid, were full of wealth and prosperous.
Africa's not a country dude; you're letting the side down. :(
 06-16-2007, 06:54 AM         #105
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To add onto what Icon said, not the Africa being a country part.

I realise, along with the majority of Britains that Britain today is a product of other countries and empires. That's the difference, people here realise that. Where as Americans, atleast on this forum, seem to deny America is a product of Europe, and the fact we birthed America.
 06-16-2007, 06:57 AM         #106
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
DID YALL MUTHAfu*kAS SAY GROWING TREND ?!????!!

fam yall act like this is new


@ what they did to homeboy




dis shyt is sad mang
lmao @ throughout europe
 06-16-2007, 07:02 AM         #107
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iCON-8 said:
Fact of the matter is rancid and something that EVERY single person should accept is that everyone in the world is a human being. We all came from African roots and that is the motherland for all. You cannot dispute that and you cannot deny it. Europe wouldn't be Europe also if it wasn't for countries like Africa, China, India etc. Those countries are countries that beyond this era you are talking about rancid, were full of wealth and prosperous.

Europe and not only Europe but all white people, black people, brown, yellow, whatever should just accept the fact that we are all the same.
thats a theory, most people understand teh world @ 1 time was a single land mass then geoloical changes saw teh world divided....i mean there used to be land between france and britain with elephants,hippos ect. now theres sea there. race seems 2 be a process of adapting to the enviroment, and of course natural selection in the enviroment you inhabit, e.g. teh reason ginger ppl have red hair is to do with vitamin d absortion, the most probable reason for black ppl having black skin and white ppl having white skin ect. is the climate they inhabit.
 11 years ago '04        #108
biggs 
space
space
space
$142 | Props total: 8 8
I can only speak on the situation in Britain. The article doesn't really speak much on England except for the axe attack - one that was very well publicised here. England itself has a huge black community, mainly in the cities, London, Birmingham etc. However, i think the article is trying to imply that black are being attacked left, right and centre in Europe and in England, it's simply not the case. Whoever wrote that needs to take Britians name out of it. I understand that in Russia, immigrants from the likes of Uzbekistan and other ex Soviet states are considered black because they have darker skin than the indigenous whites - and they DO face regular attacks on the streets of Moscow but to band England in the same bracket is just sensationalist nonsense and very irresponsible.

The two are incomparable.
 11 years ago '04        #109
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 JugernoT said:
So you admit that there's a problem then since this isn't "news" to you. I'm not from Europe and what i get from many europeans is that "racism isn't a problem there", and that's obviously not the case when some people have to be at home by 9 p.m. to avoid being k!lled because of there skin color.

Things definitely need to change and if you continue to down play the issue while "people of color" are falling victim to racism then imo, you're no better than the very people who carry out these horrendous acts.
sh*tS CRAZY BUT.....

why live there??

in florida there's this town called hog valley...sh*ts a haven for the the dirtiest type of rednecks..mothers who fu*k they cousins and sh*t...babies coming out looking like the people from the hills have eys lol...

them people are mad racist and territorial.even police don't go out there so what does that tell u.won't catch the kid there no sir!!
 11 years ago '06        #110
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Africa's not a country dude; you're letting the side down. :(
Thanks bro for finding that out. Was late as hell when i typed that and didn't think i guess.
 06-16-2007, 09:41 AM         #111
.:Lady Karma:. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well im black n from europe...from da UK...n luckily i grew up in a place which is mostly dominated by black people so i havent really suffered racial abuse but there are definitely racist areas. documentaries on racist police against asians n all sorts
i mean we all agree that racism is wrong in any shape or form. i have read all da posts n i disagree wit da people that are talkin bout black on black, white on white crime, this topic was on white on black crime so da points, in my opinion, were invalid.
i have also travelled 2 other european countries such as france, spain n turkey. yes, i got strange looks from people in france/spain but its expected, right?? turkey was different coz they almost worshipped us.
but newyz back 2 da point...i tink this report has been posted becoz its almost as if ppl r beginnin 2 accept racism and i tink dis report has done what needs 2 be done...make ppl take time out n tink bout racism.
btw i watched that video n i tink its disgustin..no matter where it happened n no matter whether they got booed back or whatever

...now lets c how many ppl try say my OPINION is wrong...
 11 years ago '04        #112
OnTheReal 
space
avatar space
space
$4,220 | Props total: 495 495
and it begins USA vs. Europe
 06-16-2007, 10:07 AM         #113
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .:Lady Karma:. said:
well im black n from europe...from da UK...n luckily i grew up in a place which is mostly dominated by black people so i havent really suffered racial abuse but there are definitely racist areas. documentaries on racist police against asians n all sorts
i mean we all agree that racism is wrong in any shape or form. i have read all da posts n i disagree wit da people that are talkin bout black on black, white on white crime, this topic was on white on black crime so da points, in my opinion, were invalid.
i have also travelled 2 other european countries such as france, spain n turkey. yes, i got strange looks from people in france/spain but its expected, right?? turkey was different coz they almost worshipped us.
but newyz back 2 da point...i tink this report has been posted becoz its almost as if ppl r beginnin 2 accept racism and i tink dis report has done what needs 2 be done...make ppl take time out n tink bout racism.
btw i watched that video n i tink its disgustin..no matter where it happened n no matter whether they got booed back or whatever

...now lets c how many ppl try say my OPINION is wrong...
I used to be on some racist sh*t against pakistanies but i grew up and got a brian. But give me a break about police racism on asians. You couldn't be more far from the truth.

Asians are treated the most leniant by the pigs. fu*k these documentaries you watched, these documentaries you're watching also proclaim england as the biggest football hooligan country in England. Asians got the best pass because police are afraid if they go near them, they'll lose thier job on 'racism' charges. sh*t, i even been arrested once for being a victim of a.ssault from 3 guys of asian descent.

The police are NOT racist against asians. That's the biggest load of garbage i've ever seen
 11 years ago '06        #114
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,765 | Props total: 3711 3711
 sunn4511 said:
cant f!ght evil with evil. lol Russian,Germans,Irish, canadians are whites they have more privilege than your black a.ss in this country. this is sad i know its a problem in soccer but i refuse to believe its this widespread.i got huge family all over Europe am gonna call em and see whats up.
you can say that... but no ones standing for anything. Racisim is on the rise in america to. They getting at us financially and through tv and everday 9-2-5 discrimination. Part of it i feel has to do with the way they (im half latino f uckers) portray themselves.

I think mainstream america is tired of ignorant blacks... which is why music aint selling. SHyt aint pop no more its disgusting. We/They try to portray themselves as ignorant for power through music/movies about drugs (when latino's running the drug game from the penials to the streets... ha) and everyone sick of it.

I know blacks overseas aint to the numbers to get brolic. Blacks in america do....until the mexicans up n turn on us...then we are trully the endagered species minority again... (well yall are..cuz im half latino... ) Jokes aside tho.... our culture is endangered. I look around and see less and less brothers striving to make it. They would rather take penitentary chances than a job a mc donalds (a job the latinos easily take... then franchise and buy a 400k house from the profiits with). Its up to yall to make a stand against eachother. ZZZZZ's stopped marching after malcom n martin got cia'd.

Me personally... the government owns me.... ANd i got a legally owned arsenel in my house. When shyt hits the fan.... if the admirals/genarals/pentagon folk n people i interact with on a day by day flip on me... ill b ready. Bring that racist shyt my way... ill fade ya legally.
 06-16-2007, 10:42 AM         #115
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
samething happens to every race everywhere you just can't go to cetain places at certain times no matter what race
 11 years ago '04        #116
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
Most of these European nations that have racists are racists for the very same reasons some Americans are being racists towards Mexican, Immigration.
 11 years ago '04        #117
GoSensGo 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$3,817 | Props total: 454 454
I love Canada. :)
 06-16-2007, 01:37 PM         #118
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
I used to be on some racist sh*t against pakistanies but i grew up and got a brian. But give me a break about police racism on asians. You couldn't be more far from the truth.

Asians are treated the most leniant by the pigs. fu*k these documentaries you watched, these documentaries you're watching also proclaim england as the biggest football hooligan country in England. Asians got the best pass because police are afraid if they go near them, they'll lose thier job on 'racism' charges. sh*t, i even been arrested once for being a victim of a.ssault from 3 guys of asian descent.

The police are NOT racist against asians. That's the biggest load of garbage i've ever seen
u got a brian? where from i could with 1

ye but police are often 2 lenient, but there again its becuase of things that have happened in the past
 06-16-2007, 01:39 PM         #119
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EmOnEyBaGz175 said:
Most of these European nations that have racists are racists for the very same reasons some Americans are being racists towards Mexican, Immigration.
well yes its true that the majority of racism is less 2wards black people and more people who have recently come from abroad, but it may simply be ignorant ppl objecting 2 their cultures, on the basis of if u live here u live like us.
 06-16-2007, 01:50 PM         #120
havana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Euros can be brutal...Those Eastern Euros...they hate everything and everyone.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy