Jun 15 - RACISM AGAINST BLACKS IS A GROWING TREND IN EUROPE

most viewed right now
 135
NBA Nas got the last laugh
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 105
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
241 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
393 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 79
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-15-2007, 09:07 PM         #81
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ar-Ra'd said:
europeans some of the worst people in the world.
And yet, Europeans built the country you're living in
 10 years ago '05        #82
ThaDonofDC 
space
avatar space
space
$1,286 | Props total: 350 350
thas wild, man...makes u appreciate America...at least the racists here admit that they are

...good read
 10 years ago '04        #83
stylesp198 
space
avatar space
space
$883 | Props total: 0 0
black people aren't safe nowhere not even in africa. it's crazy.
 06-15-2007, 09:38 PM         #84
RealWorldSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stylesp198 said:
black people aren't safe nowhere not even in africa. it's crazy.
Not our fault.
 10 years ago '06        #85
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
Thats why i don't fu*k with any Europeans other then English dudes. English dudes aren't as racist in my opinion.

fu*k Austria, Italy, Russia etc. Those places are infested with racism.
 06-15-2007, 11:30 PM         #86
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iCON-8 said:
Thats why i don't fu*k with any Europeans other then English dudes. English dudes aren't as racist in my opinion.

fu*k Austria, Italy, Russia etc. Those places are infested with racism.
Russia is not in Europe:banghead: :banghead:
 06-15-2007, 11:47 PM         #87
MzGangstaGirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didn't see france in the article?
 06-16-2007, 01:36 AM         #88
Domic462 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Showtime 17. said:
no, slaves built this country. lets correct that.
:wow: :wow: :applause: :applause:
:applause:
 06-16-2007, 01:41 AM         #89
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Showtime 17. said:
no, slaves built this country. lets correct that.
Absoloubte bollocks. Slaves played a minor role in the building of America, they helped the wealth of America financially, that's as far as it really goes.

If i own a busisness, are the buildings cleaners who go around wiping p!ss off toilet seats the ones making major contributions to my busisness? No, they're making little contribution to my busisness.

What the slaves did in America is the equivelant of wiping p!ss off a toilet seat. Thus proven by the variety of countries across the world who enforced the same slave laws and policies, but fell flat on their arse in terms of being successful countries

Don't kid yourself


Last edited by r a n c i d; 06-16-2007 at 01:42 AM..
 06-16-2007, 01:49 AM         #90
Domic462 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:


where else would u find a whole fu*king stadium doing monkey chants everytime a black player touches the ball :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

shyts disgustin
Damn I am on some straight fu*k em sh*t rigtht now I'm stright on some malcom X sh*t right now.
 06-16-2007, 01:59 AM         #91
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Domic462 said:
Damn I am on some straight fu*k em sh*t rigtht now I'm stright on some malcom X sh*t right now.
fu*k who? You did watch the video right? The racists making monkey chants were returned well earned boo's from the rest of the stadium.
 06-16-2007, 02:14 AM         #92
Mbrew457 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In my Expierience with European countries the more far East you get the worst Stereotypes get which makes sense...
 06-16-2007, 02:19 AM         #93
JeanJovi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man this article aint doin nothing but puttin old sh*t in fresh air. racism has been evident in europe for the longest!!!! and its not even amongst blacks either, lest we forget about the irish and the italians, some mothafu*kin country ova there just got they muthafu*kin independence, i mean this sh*t aint nothin new. its just the fact that racism has been in the news so much this year they decidin to dig up some sh*t to through in the media pot
 06-16-2007, 02:22 AM         #94
RealWorldSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mbrew457 said:
In my Expierience with European countries the more far East you get the worst Stereotypes get which makes sense...
Yeah all the countries there are pretty crazy except poland. They love yanks.
 06-16-2007, 02:23 AM         #95
Domic462 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Absoloubte bollocks. Slaves played a minor role in the building of America, they helped the wealth of America financially, that's as far as it really goes.

If i own a busisness, are the buildings cleaners who go around wiping p!ss off toilet seats the ones making major contributions to my busisness? No, they're making little contribution to my busisness.

What the slaves did in America is the equivelant of wiping p!ss off a toilet seat. Thus proven by the variety of countries across the world who enforced the same slave laws and policies, but fell flat on their arse in terms of being successful countries

Don't kid yourself

R you serious? Do you even know american history?

Without the economic support from slavery, america wouln't have the econmic ability to f!ght the british, meaning a lot more losses meaning no support from the french. Not even adding all the african america or slave, soldiers in the war, something like one out of evey ten was black.

Without the slaves peace with the native americans would have been few meaning it would have been longer and harder to map america. The native american thought that the blacks were mini gods and the whites as evil, the explores and travelers at that time had to take a slave when exploring new terrain for saftey.

If you want to run the business thing then, the slaves would have been the person who built the building, became your P.R., and were the blue collar workers doing things that others took credit for.
 06-16-2007, 02:45 AM         #96
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Domic462 said:
R you serious? Do you even know american history?

Without the economic support from slavery, america wouln't have the econmic ability to f!ght the british, meaning a lot more losses meaning no support from the french. Not even adding all the african america or slave, soldiers in the war, something like one out of evey ten was black.

Without the slaves peace with the native americans would have been few meaning it would have been longer and harder to map america. The native american thought that the blacks were mini gods and the whites as evil, the explores and travelers at that time had to take a slave when exploring new terrain for saftey.

If you want to run the business thing then, the slaves would have been the person who built the building, became your P.R., and were the blue collar workers doing things that others took credit for.
But you provide zero proof of your empty claims. America didn't f!ght the British... British, French, Spanish and Dutch fought the British. 1/10 soldiers in that war African American? Give me a fu*king break.

Needed blacks to keep peace with Indians so we could map America? No, that was just genorisity on behalf of them. The Europeans could of smacked the sh*t out of the Natives and tortured them for maps, given they wanted to.

Like i said, the slaves role in building America was minor. Your only valid point was the one about slaves helping financially, but that's irrelivent because i already acknowledged slavery played a big part in Americas wealth in my previous post.

Europeans built America. Slaves helped fund it financially.
 06-16-2007, 03:16 AM         #97
Domic462 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
But you provide zero proof of your empty claims. America didn't f!ght the British... British, French, Spanish and Dutch fought the British. 1/10 soldiers in that war African American? Give me a fu*king break.

Needed blacks to keep peace with Indians so we could map America? No, that was just genorisity on behalf of them. The Europeans could of smacked the sh*t out of the Natives and tortured them for maps, given they wanted to.

Like i said, the slaves role in building America was minor. Your only valid point was the one about slaves helping financially, but that's irrelivent because i already acknowledged slavery played a big part in Americas wealth in my previous post.

Europeans built America. Slaves helped fund it financially.

I lay out points and your only counter point is you don't believe me. All I got to say is someone sucks at debating.

Needed blacks to keep peace with Indians so we could map America? No, that was just genorisity on behalf of them. The Europeans could of smacked the sh*t out of the Natives and tortured them for maps, given they wanted to.
This not only lets me know you know nothing of american history but have no militar knowledge and all your so called facts are opinion based. If you knew what you were talking abot military wise then you would realize if the british or ther americans tried to attack the indians they would be facing the same type of war like the American Revolution, where all the indians would have to do is not lose and the war would have been there because the eurpoean couldn't not have survived without native american help.

No, that was just genorisity on behalf of them
.... making up sh*t


Last edited by Domic462; 06-16-2007 at 03:19 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #98
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 P. Dedos said:


where else would u find a whole fu*king stadium doing monkey chants everytime a black player touches the ball :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

shyts disgustin
Bro i hear that whack a.ss sh*t all the time. I can't recall correctly but i think i heard the same chants in the Utah vs Golden State game a couple of times. It wasn't as loud but i heard that sh*t clear and i was just amazed. Also at the end of game 4 for the NBA finals in the last minutes or two i heard the same sh*t being directed at Tim Duncan. That surprised me to, i heard some type of animal sounds anyway.

The world soccer committee needs to correct that type of sh*t though. It has happened as i said before in other sports but not as bad as that proven in the video. That was down right blasphemy and disgusting.
 06-16-2007, 03:50 AM         #99
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Domic462 said:
I lay out points and your only counter point is you don't believe me. All I got to say is someone sucks at debating.



This not only lets me know you know nothing of american history but have no militar knowledge and all your so called facts are opinion based. If you knew what you were talking abot military wise then you would realize if the british or ther americans tried to attack the indians they would be facing the same type of war like the American Revolution, where all the indians would have to do is not lose and the war would have been there because the eurpoean couldn't not have survived without native american help.


.... making up sh*t
The natives not losing? It'd be like having a sword f!ght with a 2 year old baby. The Europeans were the most advanced of countries military and weaponry wise in that era. You don't have to like it, but to disagree with that you're not worth the time of argueing with.

It's like i said, please start providing evidence for the bullsh*t you're spewing.
 10 years ago '06        #100
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
Fact of the matter is rancid and something that EVERY single person should accept is that everyone in the world is a human being. We all came from African roots and that is the motherland for all. You cannot dispute that and you cannot deny it. Europe wouldn't be Europe also if it wasn't for countries like Africa, China, India etc. Those countries are countries that beyond this era you are talking about rancid, were full of wealth and prosperous.

Europe and not only Europe but all white people, black people, brown, yellow, whatever should just accept the fact that we are all the same.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy