Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-14-2007, 07:57 AM         #381
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyuzi said:
The original European people were not 'white' btw. By European, I didn't exactly mean "white" because people back then prolly didn't identify themselves with "race" as much as today. Just like there is and was indigenous "white" people in some parts of northern Africa, there were "black" people in early Europe.
I guess you're not aware of this.
You call this a hut?

That's located in Ethiopia btw. There is evidence of huts being used in ancient Japan and many other places and not all black people around the world back then and now used/use huts. Not every culture uses elaborate housing facilities. Everyone benefitted from people who were enslaved. Hell, some African chiefs would sell slaves to European slave traders and some free black people here owned slaves so it's hard to think about this in a racial way. More respect still needs to be given to the people who had to suffer to help build the country.
"the original european people were not white btw" how do u know this?

from my knowledge i know that europe was comprised of many "mini-races" if you will, and at the time the world was completely different to the way we see it today, so there is a big possibility black people wouldve been living there.

but the kets of northern russia were there ageeess ago, tehy still are in russia and share huge amounts of genetical data wit the welsh,irish,gael scots,basque people of northern spain, and more suprising native americans.

all are connected by blood, decended from the harsh land of siberia.

yes huts were used everywhere.......you are aware that tribalism was active everywhere, with every people (e.g celts of europe, more specifically briatin and gael) it seems the natural progression of man.

yes that is common knowledge, and it is thought the first slaves to be takenfrom africa were sold by african slave sellers.

but slaves didnt build britain, as far as i know. there was already people do to it for pittance, they were called poor white people, you might not have heard of them without a banjo and roadkill in america but they do exist

black people were more often used for jobs in servitude like butlers and cleaners.

name me some ways i (personally) have benefited from slavery i can give u a 1000 ways in which you have.
 10 years ago '05        #382
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
 Domic462 said:
LET THIS fu*kING POST GO IT'S BEEN A LONG a.ss TIME, fu*k.
people talking about this crap don't have the intelligence to let it go..... they'll write page after page of these stupid a.ss arguments but they're unable to let it go.

this sh*t still makes me laugh though.
 08-14-2007, 08:07 AM         #383
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bila17 said:
First and foremost i really dont think u understand the BIBLE, it is not to be taken literally, it speaks in metaphors, which why many people who claim to know it (fake preachers, false prophets, ignorant posters) really don't have a clue as to what they are reading, White people have raged war with EVERYONE including themselves, look at what they've done to just Blacks:
1. Robbed Them Of Their Original Name
2. Robbed Them Of Their Original Religion
3. Robbed Them Of Their Original God (Even Turning Jesus White, when the bible Clearly States Different
4. Robbed Them Of Their Knowledge Of Self
5. Pitted Young vs. Old, Light Skinned vs. Darker Skinned, & Broke down the Men in Front of the Women so they would lose respect for them, and also took their children.
6. Not Too mention The whole slave trade and attack on Africans was an act of Pre-meditated, unprovoked warfare.
7. Even The "White Pope" gave his blessing of the matter (which the current Pope is no different based on his actions and rhetoric)

And I havent even brought up other events or other cultures like the Native Americans or the Aboriginal Australians who were black (Look at the movie "Rabbit Proof Fence") I have been to many places in america and in other countries and the darker people always resent their white "rulers"

But like most whites your probably in denial and think we're responsible for most of this.
if you look a few post down u will see the answer, meh ill repeat it 4 u anyway every people regardless of teh colour of tehir skin have enslaved other peoples converted them, look at the fuking egyptians the perisans etc. ur a fu*king blind man arnet u? all u see is ways to gain pity

i doubt jesus was black, as the bible states he was jewish.

no stop with your generalizations about white people u racist little sh*t.i doubt even hadcore kkk members believe black people were responsible for the slave trade ( as it goes completely against all logic)

and no your in denial as you believe the white race is evil, probably because you dont look beyond anything do u? white ppl are evil because their empires are the most historically recorded. why? because they're teh most recent, every race has commited attrocities, and still are, but im sure whites are to blame for the genocides that have taken place in africa,black on black and black on white, though we never hear about the latter do we...hhmmmm
 10 years ago '04        #384
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 tweedle- said:
Correct. Its not a problem on the level you are making out. How do I know this? 1. I live here and 2. People who have non-white skin have told you its not a problem here. Obviously there are gonna be racists, that is enevitable but its a small majority.

Considering how near enough every Doctor is Asian either from Pakistan or India and everyone and their dog goes to see them and have no problem with them, Im gonna go ahead and say its not a problem. This isnt 1950, Asians have been here for decades now, they have intergrated into British culture nicely, sh*t one of our national dishes is a curry ffs

This kid took a trip to Central London for a week and thinks he knows everything
honestly ive never been to central london, most of my time was spent in birmingham and the west midlands

and i dont think i know everything, but just cus a lot of doctors are south asian, i dont think it takes away from the deep underlaying racism that divides your comunities... does it? segregation, look it up

and your example using the educated elite is very misleading, you should know that doctors have a different social dynamic then someone who is uneducated from a third world country and hardly speaks english
 08-14-2007, 01:55 PM         #385
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
honestly ive never been to central london, most of my time was spent in birmingham and the west midlands

and i dont think i know everything, but just cus a lot of doctors are south asian, i dont think it takes away from the deep underlaying racism that divides your comunities... does it? segregation, look it up

and your example using the educated elite is very misleading, you should know that doctors have a different social dynamic then someone who is uneducated from a third world country and hardly speaks english
but thats it there is no/very little segregation, everyone in the uk is allowed to hold on to their old cultures and most of them also integrate into british culture, where is this deep underlying racism, the racism you do see here is definatley not lying under the surface.

end of the day, the most racist country in the world is the us, and while the uk does have racists it also has one of the most tolerant and absorbing attitudes to ethnic culture in the world
 10 years ago '05        #386
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 Bila17 said:
First and foremost i really dont think u understand the BIBLE, it is not to be taken literally, it speaks in metaphors, which why many people who claim to know it (fake preachers, false prophets, ignorant posters) really don't have a clue as to what they are reading, White people have raged war with EVERYONE including themselves, look at what they've done to just Blacks:
1. Robbed Them Of Their Original Name
2. Robbed Them Of Their Original Religion
3. Robbed Them Of Their Original God (Even Turning Jesus White, when the bible Clearly States Different
4. Robbed Them Of Their Knowledge Of Self
5. Pitted Young vs. Old, Light Skinned vs. Darker Skinned, & Broke down the Men in Front of the Women so they would lose respect for them, and also took their children.
6. Not Too mention The whole slave trade and attack on Africans was an act of Pre-meditated, unprovoked warfare.
7. Even The "White Pope" gave his blessing of the matter (which the current Pope is no different based on his actions and rhetoric)

And I havent even brought up other events or other cultures like the Native Americans or the Aboriginal Australians who were black (Look at the movie "Rabbit Proof Fence") I have been to many places in america and in other countries and the darker people always resent their white "rulers"

But like most whites your probably in denial and think we're responsible for most of this.
Kid...YOU are the one trying to take the Bible literally; acting like "pale" refers to "white people" is taking the Bible far too literally - it's common knowledge that "pale" refers to sickness, not "white people".

Boo-fu*king-hoo. That is not "white people" singling out "black people" for any specific treatment, that is empires against empires, nations against nations, the strong against the weak, the victors against the losers.
Where your enemy cannot repel you, you decimate them in whichever way you see fit; that is not a racist approach, that is simply the nature of wars of the past.

lol@directing me towards a film to see the skin colour of the Aboriginals of Australia - that kind of sums up your poor state of mind.
Your "point" about non-whites resenting their "white rulers" just reinforces this.

Now, by all means, continue crying.

Last edited by CalcuoCuchicheo; 08-14-2007 at 02:29 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #387
tytetrax 
space
space
$1,513 | Props total: 0 0
Racism will be here when we are dead and gone. But guess what? If we as a people ie black people, get enough money in our pockets we want have to ask to come to dinner.
 08-14-2007, 07:05 PM         #388
WSH Redskins 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WSH Redskins said:
fu*kin europeans
 10 years ago '07        #389
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
jataylorlfc, you are aware that Hebrews were made up of various skin tones/races right? Jesus could have looked like what we would today call black.
He probably had strong traces of African blood as well as some Middle Eastern blood. It's not about what "race" he was though. It's about what he did. What 'race' he was can forever be argued. He most likely didn't have long flowing brown hair and pale skin.

I was talking about people in the U.S. benefiting from the slavery of Native American and African slaves.
 08-15-2007, 07:41 AM         #390
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyuzi said:
jataylorlfc, you are aware that Hebrews were made up of various skin tones/races right? Jesus could have looked like what we would today call black.
He probably had strong traces of African blood as well as some Middle Eastern blood. It's not about what "race" he was though. It's about what he did. What 'race' he was can forever be argued. He most likely didn't have long flowing brown hair and pale skin.

I was talking about people in the U.S. benefiting from the slavery of Native American and African slaves.
well you said "everyone benefited" and "European slave traders" and u can cleary see i am from the uk.

i would imagine him being middle eastern, as even when he is depicted as white he has strong middle eastern facial features, plus more obviously that is the part of the world from which he supposedly hails.

but its irrelevant yes as for example buddah is depicted differently throughout different buddhist cultures.

and it is also likely he wasnt black.

o and jews are made up of different races of course, as judaism is a religion not a race but the hebrew people, in the sense of teh original hebrew tribes, e.g. the ones enslaved by the egyptians would have been considered as a single race.

Last edited by jataylorlfc; 08-15-2007 at 07:43 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago