Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #21
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 Showtime 17. said:
. i swear on my life if i ever find where any german or russian lives in georgia nearby, i will have him jumped. with weapons.
There's a number of Germans & Russians in Georgia, & you would probably die if you tried to "jump" anything in Georgia, or nearby.

Oh wait, you're taking about some US state right?? :rolleyes:
 11 years ago '05        #22
benadreal  OP
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
I Just found this odd even though it is old I always heard that eurpoe especially germany was a race harmony place.

Last edited by benadreal; 06-15-2007 at 07:42 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #23
JugernoT 
space
space
$1,812 | Props total: 1164 1164
 sunn4511 said:
to all whites racism doesnt exit. they actually believe minorities pull this stunts from thin air. and at the same time we are discriminated against they continue to enjoy all the benefits of their sins.
That's not true at all. my mom is white and she knows racism still exists, as do all of my white friends. only ignorant people (and ironically racists themselves) would think such things.
 06-15-2007, 04:53 PM         #24
Naizen King 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You forgot Spain-spanish people are generally racist...I recall the Soccer coach of Spain sh*t on Black people stating were better then them..I can't stand black people but at the same time I got love for some..depends..But hey can I act racist yes sometimes..Personally every black in the back of their mind is racist as well its a Mutual balance...
 06-15-2007, 04:56 PM         #25
Sangria1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 qqq said:
"Being indifferent is siding with the oppressor."
:applause: true statement
 06-15-2007, 05:08 PM         #26
5ive_Micz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. racism exists everywhere, and in every race

2. 3/4 of russia is in asia, who gives a sh*t about what russians think?

3. football (I refuse to call this soccer, since this game is actually played with the feet) is not racist, usually half (or more) of the dutch national team is black

4. the only racism I see growing here in my country is against moroccan youth, and they kinda deserved it

5. how does a south african team investigate racism in europe?
 11 years ago '05        #27
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
 bigbarcelona said:
No, football (soccer) it's not racist and get you're facts straight. Most European teams (and powerhouse teams) have some of their stars that are black and you only speaking about the moronic ultra that give all of us fans a bad name. Get it right a**hole and don't generalize a whole fu*king sport because of a small group. There is a reason why football (soccer) is the #1 sport in the world.
I don't give a sh*t about other people's opinion on soccer, especially yours. so there's no racism, it's still fu*king boring and idiotic in my perception. I don't care either way. sports is better than war but other than that soccer can suck my d*ck.
 11 years ago '05        #28
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
 Showtime 17. said:
i dont see one black speakin out against this sh*t in here. ^^ fu*k you laughin bout toy soldier? these same zzzzzzz wound you up and got u f!ghtin to keep there air conditioner cool.

i aint no muthafu*kin victim i'm malcom not martin ill ride thru that muthafu*ka wit my Flatline n*ggaz in a hummer dumpin on them crhcrs, a crhkr is a crkhr no matter what kinda funny mustache u put on em. america spreadin this sh*t

i'ma start treatin them foreign muthafu*kers the same when i see em ova here. i swear on my life if i ever find where any german or russian lives in georgia nearby, i will have him jumped. with weapons. thats on my LIFE them jw-cookers done fu*ked up buncha hitler stroodle eatin life-flops
that doesn't just sound a little like something from a KKK handbook, this sh*t is serious. I really think you need a reality check.
 06-15-2007, 05:26 PM         #29
Birdmane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
i never said it was okay. i said convicting a 70 year old for murder is ridiculous. think about it will u rather find the person or people that k!lled stack bundles within the next 10 years or wait another 50 years to find the k!ller.
I understand your point and its valid but i think your being hyprocital about this .

If i harmed one of your family members you and i both know you'd rather me get caught asap but if it doesn't happen till i am 70.

Would you tell them to release me and if you say no you want me to goto jail then why shouldn't the same thing happen here you should try to put yourself in the victim's family shoes.
 06-15-2007, 05:28 PM         #30
DERRICK D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WHATS NEW...F.UCK ALL THESE OTHER PEOPLE ....BLACKS NEED TO BE UNITED all ova this world WiTH BLACK CUZ EVERYBODY HATES ON US..WE DONT NEED NO LATINOS WHITES NOTHINg.
 06-15-2007, 05:32 PM         #31
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stickemup said:
I don't give a sh*t about other people's opinion on soccer, especially yours. so there's no racism, it's still fu*king boring and idiotic in my perception. I don't care either way. sports is better than war but other than that soccer can suck my d*ck.
So you're saying that you are a moronic retard that belief that football is play by racist, therefore you have to make such thoughtless and immature comments. Yes, I can see how much relevance of ignorance you have and how little you know about this topic, therefore I do recommend you to stay off this topic if you are going to make more retarded comments like the one previously. And football is not boring, you just happen to be a slow a.ss motherfu*ker that after 10 minutes, you'll be on you're knees begging for water like a vietnamese prostitute for c*ck.
 06-15-2007, 05:32 PM         #32
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i can see what you mean but in my opinion yes he is old and frail but hes is an old frail man who is guilty of murder so he should go to prison.
 06-15-2007, 05:36 PM         #33
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
blacks dont even like blacks that lives next door to them. blacks and africans cant get along in the same city, n*ggaz cant even get along in the next block.why do u think we can unite on a worldwide scale when u can barely 2 n*ggaz to stand up for a good cause.
its like malcolm x said "there can be no black-white unity until there is first some black unity"
 06-15-2007, 05:38 PM         #34
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn so many ignorant a.ss people on Boxden
 06-15-2007, 05:42 PM         #35
Birdmane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
yes i will tell them to release you because at the stage of your life it is too late. why would u want to put a frail senior citizen in jail. the police had their chances but they ignored it. walk down the street for a second, look for a senior citizen then imagine that person in jail for life for crimes they did in their youth. thats a very stiff punishment and also death penalty shouldn't be an option. i just find it odd i am defending a murderer but its time to forgive and forget those crimes.
I don't believe you for one god damn minute that i could actually harm some one you'd have loved your whole life.

And just because i am old you don't want justice but hey maybe your telling the truth.

But i know if someone murder my family member i don't care if they where 190 yrs old and was found guilty i want them in jail.
 06-15-2007, 05:45 PM         #36
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
there was even a news report about them letting criminals walk away because the jail cells are crowded. "do we actually believe at this stage going to jail will add or take away anything from him"
while it would be nice to add something to him while in jail i think punishment needs to happen.
 11 years ago '04        #37
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
Check it. I still want to go to Europe. But i think they're getting all hyped up because of the negative images of black and dark skinned people from the US. We're not all gangbangers and hoods.

But as far as Germany goes, they called Timbaland a n*gga and he whupped homeboy's a.ss.

I'm staying the fu*k out of Russia any goddamn way. Only place that I'll go to remotely similar to Russia is Croatia.
 06-15-2007, 05:49 PM         #38
DERRICK D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
blacks dont even like blacks that lives next door to them. blacks and africans cant get along in the same city, n*ggaz cant even get along in the next block.why do u think we can unite on a worldwide scale when u can barely 2 n*ggaz to stand up for a good cause.
thats y i said we need to get 2geatha nukka. we get along juz fine here bi.tch ni.gga. the more mexicnas that come the united watch n see.
 11 years ago '05        #39
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 Floeji said:
But as far as Germany goes, they called Timbaland a n*gga and he whupped homeboy's a.ss.
"They"? Wasn't it one guy, after Timbaland was acting like an animal?

And yeah, "he" (& his bodyguards) "whupped homeboy's a.ss".
 11 years ago '07        #40
That Nigga 392 heat pts392
space
space
$6,573 | Props total: 16546 16546
racism is a bi*ch
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago