Jun 15 - RACISM AGAINST BLACKS IS A GROWING TREND IN EUROPE

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
58 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #361
Diplomatt15 
space
space
$3,999 | Props total: 957 957
damn this a big a.ss thread almost 400 comments damn....
 10 years ago '06        #362
DrunkenBoxer 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 6 6
 toojive4u said:
fu*k all the europeans and whoever else is racist against blacks we all kno that everyone wants to have a part of black culture and europeans need to focus on all those dieses spreading around there
Word
 08-12-2007, 02:54 PM         #363
maseface80 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
And even if the originals were black, all that would mean is that you're a racist... For believing that your skin colour makes you somehow more connected to the originals than white people.
rac·ism /ˈreɪsɪzəm/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[rey-siz-uhm]

1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.
[Origin: 1865–70; < F racisme. See race2, -ism]

adjective
1. based on racial intolerance; "racist remarks"
2. discriminatory especially on the basis of race or religion
noun
1. a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others

dog listen to yourself and say out loud what your trying to say so you don't sound stupid when you press the "reply" button

hmmm how is it racist to actually be more connected by way of fact, i thought being racist had to do with a choice and mindset

Last edited by maseface80; 08-12-2007 at 02:56 PM..
 08-12-2007, 03:46 PM         #364
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyuzi said:
Slavery had a lot to do with racial tension. We can't even get a decent monument or pictures on money yet our ancestors built the country. If it wasn't for enslaved Africans, America would be a big piece of sh*t. A black man designed Washington D.C and slaves were forced to construct Wall Street and a lot of other great places across the U.S. Proper credit needs to be given in the U.S. AND in Europe. If it wasn't for African people and ppl of African decent, ppl in Europe would still be living in caves.
correction, whiet ppl wouldnt have been living in caves they just wouldnt have constructed the afore mentioned structures, but seeing as you are saying such things...without white people a lot of black ppl living throughout the world would still be living in huts.

i dont know what black people have constructed in europe, be sure to point that out for me, and my family never owned slaves, nor i doubt benefitted from them
 08-12-2007, 03:50 PM         #365
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCbullezzz02 said:
or if it wasnt for us...they wouldnt exist
and neither would you...a lion wouldve made a quick meal of u.

all theorys, some people have theorys certain races are chosen by good and are therefore superior is that your judgement? ow ise 1.

surely if this is true then white people, and every other race are more evolved and black people are less evolved...making you sound like a kkk member
 10 years ago '05        #366
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 Diplomatt15 said:
damn this a big a.ss thread almost 400 comments damn....
Pity about 350 of them were freeposts.

As for the kid talking about "having soul"? You understand that the world is laughing at you, right? Or, they would be, if you were actually noteworthy. As it stands, you should be grateful for what that internet connection provides you - a little playground where delusion is as valid as truth; one where you are pretty much free from the big bad bullies that are scrutiny & fact; a place where you & your kind can spread all the lies you want, & feel like you matter.
And that's all well & good, because it's you who has to deal with the embarrassing reality should you ever actually gain the gumption to extol such views in debates in live, public fora.

Whether you realise it or not, you have the same standing as Nazis; only, thus far, you have been too fu*king insignificant to receive the worldwide discrediting that the Nazis received - sh*t, you'd have to actually be recognised like the Nazis & their theories were first.

Keep thinking being ignored is the same as being validated though.

Last edited by CalcuoCuchicheo; 08-12-2007 at 03:57 PM..
 08-12-2007, 04:17 PM         #367
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 maseface80 said:
rac·ism /ˈreɪsɪzəm/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[rey-siz-uhm]

1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.
[Origin: 1865–70; < F racisme. See race2, -ism]

adjective
1. based on racial intolerance; "racist remarks"
2. discriminatory especially on the basis of race or religion
noun
1. a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others

dog listen to yourself and say out loud what your trying to say so you don't sound stupid when you press the "reply" button

hmmm how is it racist to actually be more connected by way of fact, i thought being racist had to do with a choice and mindset
Are you kidding me? Your last paragraph is disgraceful. More connected, how, by skin colour? Absoloubte fu*king mockery, and you're just as racist as him if you believe that.

The guy implied because his skin colour is closer, or the same as the originals in comparison to mine, that he is somehow more connected... Thus proven by the use of the word 'us' when referring to the originals.

Now that is racist. You could bring up dictionary quotes all you like, that is racist. To believe you have a deeper connections with a certain people(The originals of the earth) based on your skin colour.

I mean what the fu*k, that's racist if i've ever seen it. The equivelant would be grouping me with Hitler and the KKK, no different than him grouping himself with the originals based on percieved skin colours. And while it might not be equal in terms of offense, the same thought-pattern is there, and it's still just as racist.

I ask you to rethink your position. Or better yet, stop being a stereotypical American who spews ignorance.
 08-12-2007, 05:20 PM         #368
BAyAREA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyuzi said:
Slavery had a lot to do with racial tension. We can't even get a decent monument or pictures on money yet our ancestors built the country. If it wasn't for enslaved Africans, America would be a big piece of sh*t. A black man designed Washington D.C and slaves were forced to construct Wall Street and a lot of other great places across the U.S. Proper credit needs to be given in the U.S. AND in Europe. If it wasn't for African people and ppl of African decent, ppl in Europe would still be living in caves.
stop saying we like you were there and you went thru it.

and now latinos are the only reason this fu*kin country isnt dead sp stfu stop acting like u were opressed by slavery cuz u werent.
 10 years ago '04        #369
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 tweedle- said:
The funniest thing about this whole thread is Americans are the ones saying "Europe always been racist" and cosigning other yanks on it, when in reality, they have never left their state let alone their country. Also, Black people from Europe are telling you it aint racist and you are trying to argue it still

I honestly think Americans have to be the most stupid group of people in this world.

there is a lot of racism in europe.. it doesnt mean everyone is racist but denial is just foolish.. but then again there is a lot of racism in america, australia, and many other countries....
 08-12-2007, 07:00 PM         #370
Hooksword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't care what the fu*k race you are, but I hate ignorant, moronic, stupid people who flaunt it and think they know what the fu*k they're talking about. And they are running rampant in this thread. 85% of these posts are void of logic, explanation, intelligence, or reason.

No matter which race you are, if you're dumber than a fly on a turd then we should put you on a space shuttle and fly you to the sun.
 08-12-2007, 08:38 PM         #371
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
there is a lot of racism in europe.. it doesnt mean everyone is racist but denial is just foolish.. but then again there is a lot of racism in america, australia, and many other countries....
:sleepy:

Theres racism in every country, everyones knows this.

But people from Europe are telling you its not a problem here. Its evidently a much worse problem in America.
 10 years ago '07        #372
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 197 197
 jataylorlfc said:
correction, whiet ppl wouldnt have been living in caves they just wouldnt have constructed the afore mentioned structures, but seeing as you are saying such things...without white people a lot of black ppl living throughout the world would still be living in huts.

i dont know what black people have constructed in europe, be sure to point that out for me, and my family never owned slaves, nor i doubt benefitted from them
The original European people were not 'white' btw. By European, I didn't exactly mean "white" because people back then prolly didn't identify themselves with "race" as much as today. Just like there is and was indigenous "white" people in some parts of northern Africa, there were "black" people in early Europe.
I guess you're not aware of this.
You call this a hut?

That's located in Ethiopia btw. There is evidence of huts being used in ancient Japan and many other places and not all black people around the world back then and now used/use huts. Not every culture uses elaborate housing facilities. Everyone benefitted from people who were enslaved. Hell, some African chiefs would sell slaves to European slave traders and some free black people here owned slaves so it's hard to think about this in a racial way. More respect still needs to be given to the people who had to suffer to help build the country.

Last edited by Playa; 08-12-2007 at 10:45 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #373
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 197 197
 BAyAREA said:
stop saying we like you were there and you went thru it.

and now latinos are the only reason this fu*kin country isnt dead sp stfu stop acting like u were opressed by slavery cuz u werent.
I was not talkin like I was actually there goin through it. I'm trying to say that the people who did go through it need to be given more respect. You can learn all about Christopher Columbus but you can't learn about the people from Africa sailing to America before anybody else knew it existed. They think people from the empire that is now located where Mali is might have discovered Mexico and the Caribbean. There's a lot of African evidence in South America too that pre-dates any other group of people there. Latinos alone are not the reason why this country isn't dead. If you talkin bout 'race' then you have to give credit to black people, asian people, Native American people, and white people too.

Last edited by Playa; 08-12-2007 at 10:38 PM..
 08-13-2007, 09:15 PM         #374
Bila17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
white people have always had an extreme hatred of the darker peoples of the world, u notice it by how they have gone every where and took over a countries natural resources, setting themselves up for future riches, while enslaving the native people by using tactics like "acting" nice and sincere towards the people only to have a planned agenda to overthrow the current government and set up a caucasian friendly one for there benefit.

See Africa, Australia, India, The Amerikkkas, and any other country or continent.

"And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to k!ll with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth." --Revelation
 10 years ago '04        #375
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 tweedle- said:
:sleepy:

Theres racism in every country, everyones knows this.

But people from Europe are telling you its not a problem here. Its evidently a much worse problem in America.

so theres racism in every country..... but its not a problem in europe?
stfu

the ones saying its not a problem are the racist c*nts themselves.... or the uncle tom's that kiss racist ppl's a.ss

your from the uk, are you telling me that the majority of the uk is loving the pakistani people right now???? ignorance at its finest, eat a d!ck kid

all of the racism between the people of the uk is one of the biggest reason your nation is turning to sh*t, ive been to america and the uk for extended periods, theres equal amounts of racism in both areas

Last edited by SHOWTIME; 08-13-2007 at 09:47 PM..
 08-13-2007, 09:57 PM         #376
Domic462 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LET THIS fu*kING POST GO IT'S BEEN A LONG a.ss TIME, fu*k.
 10 years ago '05        #377
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 Bila17 said:
white people have always had an extreme hatred of the darker peoples of the world, u notice it by how they have gone every where and took over a countries natural resources, setting themselves up for future riches, while enslaving the native people by using tactics like "acting" nice and sincere towards the people only to have a planned agenda to overthrow the current government and set up a caucasian friendly one for there benefit.

See Africa, Australia, India, The Amerikkkas, and any other country or continent.

"And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to k!ll with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth." --Revelation
So it was the "extreme hatred of the darker peoples" AND gaining the "countries natural resources...for future riches" that motivated such actions? I think you know the latter can & did exist separate from the former.

After all, "white people" conquered everyone right? That's white, black & everything in between. If it was all, or even mostly, about an "extreme hatred of the darker peoples" then why did white people seek to conquer other white people? Doesn't quite add up, & that's because the idea simply isn't true.

The whole presentation of your beliefs is bizarre; nations conquered nations, religion conquered religion. How many times did skin colour put a government in power?

And the Revelations quotation refers to power being given "unto THEM". So who constitutes them?
The first horse was said to be white - & its rider brought conquest.
The second horse was said to be red - & its rider brought war.
The third horse was said to be black - & its rider brought famine.
The fourth was indeed said to be pale - & its rider brought Hell itself.

Let it be noted that the colour of the horse does not necessarily reflect the colour of the rider, therefore to insinuate the fourth horse has some connection to "white people", is as ludicrous as suggesting the second horse has something to do with "Native Americans" or the third horse has something to do with "black people".
But wait, we've missed one. Oh yes, the first horse. The white horse. Do "white people" get two horses? :rolleyes:
 08-14-2007, 12:03 AM         #378
Bila17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
So it was the "extreme hatred of the darker peoples" AND gaining the "countries natural resources...for future riches" that motivated such actions? I think you know the latter can & did exist separate from the former.

After all, "white people" conquered everyone right? That's white, black & everything in between. If it was all, or even mostly, about an "extreme hatred of the darker peoples" then why did white people seek to conquer other white people? Doesn't quite add up, & that's because the idea simply isn't true.

The whole presentation of your beliefs is bizarre; nations conquered nations, religion conquered religion. How many times did skin colour put a government in power?

And the Revelations quotation refers to power being given "unto THEM". So who constitutes them?
The first horse was said to be white - & its rider brought conquest.
The second horse was said to be red - & its rider brought war.
The third horse was said to be black - & its rider brought famine.
The fourth was indeed said to be pale - & its rider brought Hell itself.

Let it be noted that the colour of the horse does not necessarily reflect the colour of the rider, therefore to insinuate the fourth horse has some connection to "white people", is as ludicrous as suggesting the second horse has something to do with "Native Americans" or the third horse has something to do with "black people".
But wait, we've missed one. Oh yes, the first horse. The white horse. Do "white people" get two horses? :rolleyes:
First and foremost i really dont think u understand the BIBLE, it is not to be taken literally, it speaks in metaphors, which why many people who claim to know it (fake preachers, false prophets, ignorant posters) really don't have a clue as to what they are reading, White people have raged war with EVERYONE including themselves, look at what they've done to just Blacks:
1. Robbed Them Of Their Original Name
2. Robbed Them Of Their Original Religion
3. Robbed Them Of Their Original God (Even Turning Jesus White, when the bible Clearly States Different
4. Robbed Them Of Their Knowledge Of Self
5. Pitted Young vs. Old, Light Skinned vs. Darker Skinned, & Broke down the Men in Front of the Women so they would lose respect for them, and also took their children.
6. Not Too mention The whole slave trade and attack on Africans was an act of Pre-meditated, unprovoked warfare.
7. Even The "White Pope" gave his blessing of the matter (which the current Pope is no different based on his actions and rhetoric)

And I havent even brought up other events or other cultures like the Native Americans or the Aboriginal Australians who were black (Look at the movie "Rabbit Proof Fence") I have been to many places in america and in other countries and the darker people always resent their white "rulers"

But like most whites your probably in denial and think we're responsible for most of this.
 08-14-2007, 06:05 AM         #379
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:

so theres racism in every country..... but its not a problem in europe?
stfu

the ones saying its not a problem are the racist c*nts themselves.... or the uncle tom's that kiss racist ppl's a.ss

your from the uk, are you telling me that the majority of the uk is loving the pakistani people right now???? ignorance at its finest, eat a d*ck kid

all of the racism between the people of the uk is one of the biggest reason your nation is turning to sh*t, ive been to america and the uk for extended periods, theres equal amounts of racism in both areas
Correct. Its not a problem on the level you are making out. How do I know this? 1. I live here and 2. People who have non-white skin have told you its not a problem here. Obviously there are gonna be racists, that is enevitable but its a small majority.

Considering how near enough every Doctor is Asian either from Pakistan or India and everyone and their dog goes to see them and have no problem with them, Im gonna go ahead and say its not a problem. This isnt 1950, Asians have been here for decades now, they have intergrated into British culture nicely, sh*t one of our national dishes is a curry ffs

This kid took a trip to Central London for a week and thinks he knows everything

Last edited by tweedle-; 08-14-2007 at 06:08 AM..
 08-14-2007, 07:38 AM         #380
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bila17 said:

yes as it was of course white people running the persian empire, the white Egyptians who enslaved the jews, not to mention countless empires throughout africa including the ghana empire and of course the almoravidd dynasties, all of which waged war, converted peoples of tehir beliefs, k!lled communities and enslaved them, and of course look back to egyptian times, a huge amount of people enslaved by another people for their race.

every people have done this, see africa,india,australia,the americas,asia,middle east.

the bible also says teh jews are gods chosen people etc.

and a passage condoning slavery, but not against jews of course.

Leviticus 25:44-46 "Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. You can will them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life, but you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly."

and heres a passage from the quran

"Abu Darda reported that the HOLY PROPHET SAID: Allah created Adam when he created him (sic). Then He stroke (sic) his right shoulder and took out a white race as if they were seeds, and He stroke (sic) HIS LEFT SHOULDER and took out a BLACK RACE as if they were coals. Then He said to those who were in his right side: Towards paradise and I don't care. He said to those who were ON HIS LEFT SHOULDER: Towards Hell and I don't care. - Ahmad" (Mishkat ul-Masabih, translated by Karim, v. iii, p. 117)

us still think the bible is a good place to take your moral beliefs from?

nuff said.

Last edited by jataylorlfc; 08-14-2007 at 01:44 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
314 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy