Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-08-2007, 12:36 PM         #341
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCbullezzz02 said:
hey slim. its a growing trend everywhere to hate us. they hate us cuz they aint us. well tech. they is us cuz they are descendants.... awwww the long lost children dont like they daddies no more.
wtf are you talking about,there is little conclusive evidence that white people evolved from black people, and if there was it would mean other races are further evolved , thus black people would be a presentation of humanity @ a less evolved,less advanced race, is that what you believe?
if so....

yo dady was a martian homie! because both theorys hold about as much weight.

and na in terms of being "hated" entirely as a race i would say white ppl, particularly americans are th most hated @ the mo.
 08-08-2007, 12:58 PM         #342
TuJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 benadreal said:
I Just found this odd even though it is old I always heard that eurpoe especially germany was a race harmony place.
 08-08-2007, 01:17 PM         #343
maseface80 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steve--O said:
at the risk of sounding racist myself.
why do the majority of black people still have a chip on their shoulder? I mean if you face racism don't become racist yourself and start complaining that it's every white person that's racist.
All i seem to read or hear when it comes to black people in the news is something about racism i mean my god, it seems that the only people that keep racism alive are people of the ethnic communities.
Aye cuz you definately missed the boat on what you were trying to say but good effort. The reason racism is kept alive because it still exist. I was only 54 yrs ago when we were gettin hosed down by the police and dogs let loose on our people. Racism is not one of those things you just forgive and forget happen. Its classic for the "West" to don't and say we did sh*t, that never happened (i.e. help the Katrina Victims, win in Iraq, count all the votes) .

The Civil Rights legislation only made it "illegal" to discrimate and gave minority groups several protections under the law but the need to feed on Racism still exist and is real in a lot of white minds. You cannot change something that is rooted into society, you just have to deal with it the best way possible. The same reason Africa still and will always remain the poorest continent of the world, although one of the most richest in resources. Its history cuz and it repeats itself. And its not that i believe every white person is a racist/bigots, but i'll use the police analogy they use on us, you "fit the description."

Not talkin about racism is like not talking about politics in this country. You cannot see the world through "our" eyes "EVER" soooooo...stop trying to relate to us, and start making the changes that you can with your family, your children, and your community and teach them what was "not" taught to you.

"fu*k History books in High Schools"

Last edited by maseface80; 08-08-2007 at 01:20 PM..
 08-08-2007, 01:21 PM         #344
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The funniest thing about this whole thread is Americans are the ones saying "Europe always been racist" and cosigning other yanks on it, when in reality, they have never left their state let alone their country. Also, Black people from Europe are telling you it aint racist and you are trying to argue it still

I honestly think Americans have to be the most stupid group of people in this world.
 08-08-2007, 01:25 PM         #345
Deuce21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Any comments from the European posters? I know this has been a hot bed topic the past few weeks...the general consensus has been that racism is an American problem, I disagreed. Now there's evidence to support the theory.
i agree...racism is not even close to bein just a american bread problem...there are a large populations of people in south america with african heritage (afro-columbians, afro-argentinans, etc.) that you don't here about. they are treated far worst than u can imagine and stripped of their rights...
 10 years ago '07        #346
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 r a n c i d said:
You're one of the stupidest people i've ever seen on boxden... Period.
And your mother blows c*ck go fu*k ya self and that goes for the other cat on here that thinks he knows everything about everything....fu*kin english muffin...get off the net and do something wit ya life :finger: :finger:

Last edited by KnicksLost; 08-08-2007 at 01:47 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #347
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 DCbullezzz02 said:
hey slim. its a growing trend everywhere to hate us. they hate us cuz they aint us. well tech. they is us cuz they are descendants.... awwww the long lost children dont like they daddies no more.
:applause:
 10 years ago '05        #348
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
[QUOTE=r a n c i d;10181003]
 Killaaj said:

I do. Do you have any evidence to support that theory?

And how can you imply i'm stupid when you don't even have the brain capicity to properly quote a message

Is that important.... U MAKE 20 POSTS A DAY.... GETA LIFE
 08-09-2007, 02:12 PM         #349
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=Killaaj;10182271]
 r a n c i d said:

Is that important.... U MAKE 20 POSTS A DAY.... GETA LIFE
Your point? You're such a fu*king retarded c*nt that i can properly type up my 20 posts a day quicker than you can type up 1 reply.

You = fu*king idiot
 10 years ago '05        #350
toojive4u 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,268 | Props total: 332 332
fu*k all the europeans and whoever else is racist against blacks we all kno that everyone wants to have a part of black culture and europeans need to focus on all those dieses spreading around there
 10 years ago '05        #351
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
You're spamming the thread. See:

WSH Redskins said:
fu*kin europeans
 WSH Redskins said:
 WSH Redskins said:
 WSH Redskins said:
 WSH Redskins said:
@ those backwards a.ss europeans
 WSH Redskins said:
 WSH Redskins said:
how can u be racist?
 WSH Redskins said:
 WSH Redskins said:
 08-10-2007, 02:16 PM         #352
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 toojive4u said:
fu*k all the europeans and whoever else is racist against blacks we all kno that everyone wants to have a part of black culture and europeans need to focus on all those dieses spreading around there
fu*k you
 08-10-2007, 02:37 PM         #353
Deuce21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OMG black people are just as racist to whites as whites are to blacks. Slavery had nothing to do with it. Iv heard black ppl say its ok for them to be because the slavery bullsh*t. Im white and my ancestors didnt even come to america till after slavery was ended. So that throws that whole theory out the window. Every body just needs to stop not just white ppl black ppl as well. But i dought they will or the white ppl will so nothing will change.

Bottom line. If you can say racist sh*t but cant staind it being dished back at you SHUT THE fu*k UP and walk away
wtf u mean slavery had nuffin to do wit it......it is the main fucin reason behind the "black/white tension" it has everything to do wit it. think about it (in general) if someone locked ur greatgrand parents in chains made them work for nothin whipped their azz when they felt like it and sold them to someone else that did the same thing how would you feel toward a particular race of ppl
 10 years ago '07        #354
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
Slavery had a lot to do with racial tension. We can't even get a decent monument or pictures on money yet our ancestors built the country. If it wasn't for enslaved Africans, America would be a big piece of sh*t. A black man designed Washington D.C and slaves were forced to construct Wall Street and a lot of other great places across the U.S. Proper credit needs to be given in the U.S. AND in Europe. If it wasn't for African people and ppl of African decent, ppl in Europe would still be living in caves.
 10 years ago '04        #355
DCbullets202 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 0 0
If it wasn't for African people and ppl of African decent, ppl in Europe would still be living in caves.
or if it wasnt for us...they wouldnt exist
 08-11-2007, 11:28 AM         #356
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyuzi said:
If it wasn't for African people and ppl of African decent, ppl in Europe would still be living in caves.
If it wasn't for white people, you guys would still be running around hunting animals with spears... Oh wow, see how easy it is to mention something ignorant and completely irrelivent to the topic? Not to mention false.

You're an idiot... If it wasn't for people of African descent, people in Europe would be living in caves People in Europe are of African descent!

And Africans were not the first peoples to have civilisation, for the record.
 08-11-2007, 11:31 AM         #357
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCbullezzz02 said:
or if it wasnt for us...they wouldnt exist
Who's us? I'm as much connected to the original peoples of the Earth as you are.

And even if the originals were black, all that would mean is that you're a racist... For believing that your skin colour makes you somehow more connected to the originals than white people.
 10 years ago '06        #358
a_ruff24 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,332 | Props total: 5 5
dem n*ggas crazy
 10 years ago '07        #359
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
 r a n c i d said:
If it wasn't for white people, you guys would still be running around hunting animals with spears... Oh wow, see how easy it is to mention something ignorant and completely irrelivent to the topic? Not to mention false.

You're an idiot... If it wasn't for people of African descent, people in Europe would be living in caves People in Europe are of African descent!

And Africans were not the first peoples to have civilisation, for the record.
I didn't know people could be this dumb. The first people to have civilization lived along and around the Nile Valley. This is a proven fact. I guess you're too stupid to know that while Europeans were living in caves, Africans were making metal, jewelry, elaborate clothes, and music. By 'people of African descent' I meant people like the West African Moors who brought fine architecture and culture to Spain and other places throughout Europe. Hell, early Europeans were likely to eat each other and inbreed. I also guess you're too retarded to know that when people moved out of Africa and went to Europe, they lost melanin because of the climate and therefore lost Vitamin D. It is a scientific fact that melanin increases mental speed and ability and physical speed and perception. It's what you might call 'having soul'. Europeans wouldn't have had gun powder if they hadn't gotten it from China. Africa traded with China long before Western and northern Europeans. You need to do a lot more research and actually learn facts. If you look at the way European and African cultures have been structured throughout history, you will see that Africa has had more honest lifestyles than Europe. Btw, African people were the first to utilize farming. Europeans had to hunt animals for a very long time. You should talk what you know.

Last edited by Playa; 08-11-2007 at 05:10 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #360
trill1 
space
space
$2,732 | Props total: 398 398
 WSH Redskins said:
fu*kin europeans
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy