Jun 15 - RACISM AGAINST BLACKS IS A GROWING TREND IN EUROPE

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
187 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #321
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Where you think racism started..........>>>>>>>>> EUROPE!!!!!!!
 10 years ago '05        #322
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 BxCastro said:
Prove it? Ahh, didn't think so.

In all likelihood, it started in Africa - the cradle of man.

Plus your logic is flawed; "racism started there...so it must be escalating of late". That makes no sense.
 08-06-2007, 04:11 PM         #323
A.L 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some moronic comments in this thread.
 08-06-2007, 06:10 PM         #324
WSH Redskins 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ those backwards a.ss europeans
 08-06-2007, 06:13 PM         #325
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^isnt that where its supposed 2 be? dumb fuking c*nt
 08-06-2007, 06:23 PM         #326
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BxCastro said:
throughout time people have found differences with one and other by their external features,e.g darker skin/lighter skin racism is simply this but on a larger scale, an entire race.

so no i doubt very much racism started in europe.
 10 years ago '07        #327
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Prove it? Ahh, didn't think so.

In all likelihood, it started in Africa - the cradle of man.

Plus your logic is flawed; "racism started there...so it must be escalating of late". That makes no sense.
Shut the fu*k up being a soccer fan u should know n*ggaz like eto and henry get way more scruttiny on there play than the average player reason its escalating is because other white people the media are taking notice didn't they put together a whole campaign about racism in soccer last world cup plus if u would pick up a non biased history book u would have read that eurpeans bought there scheme of teaching self hatred to africa i mean there was tribal wars going on but europeans put that notion of being light skin is thing to be if ur not white and c*cksucker get off my d*ck everytime i post u try to discredit what i say u just said africa cus u think im black how u know m not spanish or asian by the way listen to some immortal technique or read a fu*kin book and enlighten ur self its in or dna to live like kings
 08-06-2007, 06:41 PM         #328
12ampage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So what's the real difference between this and a white person walking through the 'hood at night? A lot of you on here talk about how racism is a problem then make comments like "Stupid white people..." or something along those lines.

There's a reason racism against blacks doesn't end, because blacks are just as racist if no more than white people. Back in the day it used to be blacks could make fun of whites because of slavery. Then somehow that "right" extended to Latinos and Asians.
 10 years ago '05        #329
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 BxCastro said:
Shut the fu*k up being a soccer fan u should know n*ggaz like eto and henry get way more scruttiny on there play than the average player reason its escalating is because other white people the media are taking notice didn't they put together a whole campaign about racism in soccer last world cup plus if u would pick up a non biased history book u would have read that eurpeans bought there scheme of teaching self hatred to africa i mean there was tribal wars going on but europeans put that notion of being light skin is thing to be if ur not white and c*cksucker get off my d*ck everytime i post u try to discredit what i say u just said africa cus u think im black how u know m not spanish or asian by the way listen to some immortal technique or read a fu*kin book and enlighten ur self its in or dna to live like kings
"more scruttiny on there play"?? The people who scrutinise Eto'o & Henry fall into one of three categories, by & large: professional pundits; fans of the team they play for; dedicated football fans.
Now are professional pundits "scrutinising" them "more" because they are black? No, not at all. And exhibiting racism gets you fired here.
Or do the fans of their team, who worship the ground Eto'o & Henry walk on, "scrutinise" them more because they are black? No, not at all.
How about dedicated football fans who simply love the game, & respect the brilliance of any & all gifted players? Certainly not them as they'd be more likely to bow in their presence, than attack them in any manner.

Yes, so a campaign against racism = rampant racism?? How about, racism isn't to be tolerated & until it is extinct, campaigns AGAINST it should ALWAYS be welcomed?
I could understand if it were a campaign FOR racism...but it was not.

Sorry kiddo, our history books seem to be a tad more accurate than the ones Stateside.

Does that mean Europeans practiced "self hatred"?
What you're alluding to is the fact that in history Europeans have exhibited racism towards Africans. And? That in no way proves Europeans were the creators of racism.
Animals shun those that are different to them, & group with those similar. Man does the same. Africa, being the origin point of mankind, will have likely seen these traits exhibited. And Africa's people are known as? Africans. Therefore Africans will have likely indulged in the nature of racism before Europeans, simply because they existed before what we know as Europeans.

"everytime i post" - I don't even recognise your name kid; I have a habit of replying to false comments. If you have a habit of making false comments, well it's only natural that our paths cross.

"u just said africa cus u think im black" - no, I said Africa because it is documented as the cradle of mankind. Are you completely oblivious to that line of scientific research?
I couldn't care less if you were black, blue, green, or purple; it doesn't alter rational thought.

I have better sources than Immortal Technique to pursue, sorry.

"enlighten ur self its in or dna to live like kings" - what are you talking about? Surely not some racial supremacy? Hopefully this is some humanity-based pride.
 08-07-2007, 05:37 AM         #330
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BxCastro said:
You're one of the stupidest people i've ever seen on boxden... Period.
 08-07-2007, 05:58 AM         #331
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i co sign that statement rancid
 10 years ago '04        #332
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
all this forum is , a bunch of people complaining about racism ....

i swear to god at some piont you will actually have to take responsibility for yourselfs and not look for a free pass
 08-08-2007, 06:09 AM         #333
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WSH Redskins said:
now the dumb c*nts quoting himself, ive already told u, thats where your arse is supposed 2 be, i know alot of americans (yourself included) have theirs round the front, from which they talk, but over here we use ours for sh*tting.
 10 years ago '04        #334
DCbullets202 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 0 0
hey slim. its a growing trend everywhere to hate us. they hate us cuz they aint us. well tech. they is us cuz they are descendants.... awwww the long lost children dont like they daddies no more.
 08-08-2007, 09:05 AM         #335
Steve--O 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think the bandwagon has just been created
 08-08-2007, 09:21 AM         #336
Steve--O 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at the risk of sounding racist myself.

why do the majority of black people still have a chip on their shoulder? I mean if you face racism don't become racist yourself and start complaining that it's every white person that's racist.
All i seem to read or hear when it comes to black people in the news is something about racism i mean my god, it seems that the only people that keep racism alive are people of the ethnic communities.
All over the media you see these contradictions and double standards in favour of the ethnic communities in the UK like i'm sure you people have read about the people who have been told that they can't wear anything with the union jack in work as it may be considered racist or the women who was almost fired from her job because she wanted to wear a crucifix around her neck because she's christian. She was told to remove it because it would be considered racist, if you're going to tell "White" people to not wear anything that shows their pride in where they're from or not wear anything that displays their religion then shouldn't that be the same for Muslims, Jews, Africans and members of other ethnic communities?
These things do p!ss people off and sure alot of "white" people react in the wrong way and tackle it head on and take it out on the wrong people. It's the governments that allow these things to be the way they are, but like i've said in the past. You can't stop ignorance and Racism will always be there but maybe in the future when people start to react rightly to it, it wont become a so called widespread problem.

I think i lost myself about half way through and started rambling about nothing, but i hope that all made sense.
 10 years ago '05        #337
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
[QUOTE=r a n c i d;10171212]You're one of the stupidest people i've ever seen on boxden... Period.[/QU
 10 years ago '05        #338
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
[QUOTE=Killaaj;10180238]
 r a n c i d said:
You're one of the stupidest people i've ever seen on boxden... Period.[/QU

Coming from someone who makes 20 posts a day about other people's country.. fu*king clown
 08-08-2007, 10:55 AM         #339
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its really nothing new. its been like that for sometime
 08-08-2007, 12:36 PM         #340
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=Killaaj;10180247]
 Killaaj said:

Coming from someone who makes 20 posts a day about other people's country.. fu*king clown
I do. Do you have any evidence to support that theory?

And how can you imply i'm stupid when you don't even have the brain capicity to properly quote a message
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
287 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
41 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
79 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
60 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
71 comments
1 day ago