NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-25-2007, 12:48 PM         #301
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jerzyfam said:
Again that's because of where white people came from.

If the media would stop exploiting black people might be a better solution. Your response just shows what I'm talking about. They are messing with your perception.
where did white ppl come from? tell us as u know so much

let me guess white ppl invented the way people notice/exploit differences between eachother?
 06-25-2007, 02:15 PM         #302
Jerzyfam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
where did white ppl come from? tell us as u know so much

let me guess white ppl invented the way people notice/exploit differences between eachother?
I know what I know. I don't need to impress anyone to prove my intelligence. I would tell you how the white race was created but I don't feel like all the hate that it will bring.
 06-25-2007, 02:29 PM         #303
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jerzyfam said:
I know what I know. I don't need to impress anyone to prove my intelligence. I would tell you how the white race was created but I don't feel like all the hate that it will bring.
let me guess something to do with the caucus mountains?

its one of the most laughed @ tehorys in teh world, that a prehistoric, united army, of entirely black people drove away the white people, becuase every one lived in africa but surely if this was true then they would be black, as most people know race is simply evolution,white people have evolved to live in colder climates with less sun and hence the need 2 absorb vitamin d, jsut as black people are black becuase they have evolved to absorb less vitamin d.

even if the above was somehow false, thus bringing modern science to its knees, do you reallt believe somehow a prehistoric army @ a time with no language,planes,cars infact they probably wouldnt have ridden horses back then had somehow formed an army to drive away another race for let me guess being "the evil white man" thats fuking disgusting its liek saying black people are less evolved or evil

Last edited by jataylorlfc; 06-25-2007 at 02:31 PM..
 06-25-2007, 02:51 PM         #304
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 incrediblepiff said:
majority of europe is racist anyone who denies it is a idiot
seriously
 10 years ago '04        #305
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 jataylorlfc said:
no idiot its pointing out the irony, and its simple even little britain couldve wrote it
no, you fu*kin racist c*nt

by retorting with your own racist bullsh*t, it proves you arent any different

naive scum
 06-27-2007, 07:37 AM         #306
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
no, you fu*kin racist c*nt

by retorting with your own racist bullsh*t, it proves you arent any different

naive scum
no all it proves is no1 (apart from me) kicked up when he said white boy but every1 gets in a little hissy fit when i say darkie
 06-27-2007, 07:38 AM         #307
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
o an showtime

ur a yank, u love burgers and fries
stop telling ur lies whaooaa ur a yankee
YANKEE YANKEEE
stop tryin 2 prove ur not
 06-27-2007, 09:26 AM         #308
Jerzyfam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
let me guess something to do with the caucus mountains?

its one of the most laughed @ tehorys in teh world, that a prehistoric, united army, of entirely black people drove away the white people, becuase every one lived in africa but surely if this was true then they would be black, as most people know race is simply evolution,white people have evolved to live in colder climates with less sun and hence the need 2 absorb vitamin d, jsut as black people are black becuase they have evolved to absorb less vitamin d.

even if the above was somehow false, thus bringing modern science to its knees, do you reallt believe somehow a prehistoric army @ a time with no language,planes,cars infact they probably wouldnt have ridden horses back then had somehow formed an army to drive away another race for let me guess being "the evil white man" thats fuking disgusting its liek saying black people are less evolved or evil

You guessed wrong son.
 10 years ago '06        #309
Dead Prezidents 
space
space
$2,030 | Props total: 6 6
 benadreal said:
And I thought europe was less more chill on the race thing then america, I guess not.
sh*t. You kick out all of the main KKK, Neo-Nazis, and skinheads out of America where else are they going to set up?

Plus, overseas like in Russia it's alot easier for them to do their thing where over here we have all these laws that give you extra prison time for so-called 'hate crimes' A lot of their politicians openly agree with their type of ideology.
 06-27-2007, 10:50 AM         #310
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jerzyfam said:
You guessed wrong son.
well then kiddo inform me on your view of where white ppl come from, tehn ill tell u where black ppl come from

racist c*nt
 06-27-2007, 10:54 AM         #311
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dead Prezidents said:
sh*t. You kick out all of the main KKK, Neo-Nazis, and skinheads out of America where else are they going to set up?

Plus, overseas like in Russia it's alot easier for them to do their thing where over here we have all these laws that give you extra prison time for so-called 'hate crimes' A lot of their politicians openly agree with their type of ideology.
erm no, the racist orgainistaions werent set up by ex-us racists they were already there long ago, again us didnt invent everything/fu*k all actuly

and arent most crimes hate crimes? if u k!ll man because he has s3x with your wife that is a hate crime, why should a crime be classed as less important becuase it isnt racially motivated

and yes in russia tehy regularly beat immigrants not black ppl in the sense of african decent but the eastern europeans of darker coloured skin who go there seeking jobs.
 10 years ago '06        #312
Dead Prezidents 
space
space
$2,030 | Props total: 6 6
 jataylorlfc said:
And arent most crimes hate crimes? if u k!ll man because he has s3x with your wife that is a hate crime, why should a crime be classed as less important becuase it isnt racially motivated
Nice. I remember this from South Park.

"Token:
If somebody k!lls somebody, it's a crime. But if someone k!lls somebody of a different color, it's a hate crime.

Kyle:
And we think that that is a savage hypocracy, because all crimes are hate crimes. If a man beats another man because that man was sleeping with his wife, is that not a hate crime?

Stan:
If a person vandalizes a government building, is it not because of his hate for the government?

Token:
And motivation for a crime shouldn't affect the sentencing."

You're right, the U.S didnt invent all racist groups like these, but the US has turned a blind eye for a long time to this type of violence.

Last edited by Dead Prezidents; 06-27-2007 at 01:52 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #313
SHOWTIME 
space
space
 jataylorlfc said:
no all it proves is no1 (apart from me) kicked up when he said white boy but every1 gets in a little hissy fit when i say darkie
hey you stupid f*g**t

no one is supporting his racist bullsh*t, but then again i wasnt talking about his racist remarks, i was talking about YOURS

eat a d*ck you f*g**t
 10 years ago '04        #314
SHOWTIME 
space
space
 jataylorlfc said:
o an showtime

ur a yank, u love burgers and fries
stop telling ur lies whaooaa ur a yankee
YANKEE YANKEEE
stop tryin 2 prove ur not
lol:applause: :applause:
your a gay donkey fu*ker
 06-28-2007, 10:48 AM         #315
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dead Prezidents said:
Nice. I remember this from South Park.

"Token:
If somebody k!lls somebody, it's a crime. But if someone k!lls somebody of a different color, it's a hate crime.

Kyle:
And we think that that is a savage hypocracy, because all crimes are hate crimes. If a man beats another man because that man was sleeping with his wife, is that not a hate crime?

Stan:
If a person vandalizes a government building, is it not because of his hate for the government?

Token:
And motivation for a crime shouldn't affect the sentencing."

You're right, the U.S didnt invent all racist groups like these, but the US has turned a blind eye for a long time to this type of violence.
yeah southpark>>>schooling

it seems that little has changed in terms of theway the media reports in the us on race, everything seems 2 relove round it
 07-05-2007, 09:53 AM         #316
Jerzyfam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
well then kiddo inform me on your view of where white ppl come from, tehn ill tell u where black ppl come from

racist c*nt
I'm racist because I believe I know the history of the white race? What's with the name calling? This is a forum not your highschool.
 10 years ago '04        #317
ronaldinho_10 
space
space
space
$408 | Props total: 1 1
Having lived in Spain I can tell you yes it is racist, but not as racist as some might think. On the island of Mallorca we get more african immagrants than most of Europe, and if we didn't want them we wouldnt let them get in.(They get in legally not illegally) Bottom line is difference between North America and Europe is North America had the Civil Rights movement, which Europe has had nothing along those lines. I don't excuse any racism, and Ive had it done to me, I'm half latino, but at the same time us minorities perpetuate the cycle. Some dude in this thread was saying, "Oh if I see them Imma roll wit my nukkas bla bla bla" Like are you kidding me? This is how you stop racism, by commiting my racist crimes? Like how do you know those guys your beating on arent humanitarians, who help blacks, or latinos or middle-easterns...like this is why whites look down on minorities, because you get a few ignorant a.ss people, and they automatically think we all like tat.Minorities are just as racist as whites but its left alone because its a touchy subject, minorities throw up the race card. If we stop perpetuating the cycle, "Well if they think Imma criminal, Imma just act like one" and we show them we can be intelligent human beings, "Well if they think I'm like that, Im going to go twice as hard to be somebody" than us minorities might actually get somewhere with this thing we call racism. But we must lead by example
 07-21-2007, 01:03 PM         #318
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jerzyfam said:
I'm racist because I believe I know the history of the white race? What's with the name calling? This is a forum not your highschool.
well tell us then, the truth is you dont know the history of anything, unless u are willing 2 state it, bullsh*ting c*nt, RACE IS EVOLUTION AND GENETICS
 07-23-2007, 06:48 PM         #319
youngstunt612 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigbarcelona said:
I have to agree with the article that most Europeans feel that racism doesn't exist, when it actually does. Just like Americans when it comes to slavery, the same can be said about this issue too.
OMG black people are just as racist to whites as whites are to blacks. Slavery had nothing to do with it. Iv heard black ppl say its ok for them to be because the slavery bullsh*t. Im white and my ancestors didnt even come to america till after slavery was ended. So that throws that whole theory out the window. Every body just needs to stop not just white ppl black ppl as well. But i dought they will or the white ppl will so nothing will change.

Bottom line. If you can say racist sh*t but cant staind it being dished back at you SHUT THE fu*k UP and walk away
 10 years ago '04        #320
Stormtrooper 
space
space
$749 | Props total: 52 52
I bet the like Micheal Jackson.. lol in all seriousness Spike Lee hit it on the head a while ago.. People like black sports stars or celebs but they hate the people.. thats some funny sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy