Jun 15 - RACISM AGAINST BLACKS IS A GROWING TREND IN EUROPE

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-24-2007, 06:24 AM         #281
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
EVERYONE IS RACIST'

damn darkie is fu*king racist
 06-24-2007, 06:32 AM         #282
Domic462 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HumanCrakk said:
although i will prolly get so much hate from this im sorry its true and its bold and its very strait forward
if the majority of black people stopped acting in ways and doing things that racists depict black people of doing then racism would fall instead the opposite is happening which is making racism come back again
things were a lot better 8 ish years ago and are getting sour again
White people like you are why, sh*t like this happens. White people like you can't except or won't execpt that a crimnal half act one black person does doesn't depic the whole race. It's unfair how a white man can fall off a chair drunk and just be a drunk but if a black man fallsoff drunk it's the whole race.
 06-24-2007, 09:08 AM         #283
HighTech 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
yes becuase hes your cousin
NO, d*ckhead!
He's my closest friend because i have more in common with him than i do anyone else, d*ckhead!
If family relation played the biggest part in my friendships then my brother would be my closest friend, d*ckhead!

Fu*king moron!
 06-24-2007, 09:12 AM         #284
HighTech 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
I have rebutted everything you've said by pointing out that it is either inaccurate, irrelevant or illogical.

Your idea that Scotland isn't racially integrated because there isn't a large enough non-white population is absolute nonsense as the concept of racial integration doesn't have minimum population requirements; a state must work with what exists. Also, "not racially integrated" implies racial segregation...which apparently is possible, despite it being contrary, in this instance, to your aforementioned "reasoning". Guess you just accept & discard certain "logic" based on which best suits your most recent flight of fancy?
Hey, if Scotland enticed a couple of million Africans, Asians, Hispanics & Arabs to settle here, would she be racially integrated?

And yes, let me phone up the universities for "...some guy on a website...who is fascinated with the idea of university in plural form".
You haven't rebutted anything!
Scotland, as a country, IS NOT racially integrated!
There's tiny number of non-whites living in scotland, many living amongst themselves and racist abuse is common when they venture out of their respective communities!

Tell me, why, if there's such good racial integration in scotland, were there 6,439 racist crimes reported in 2006????
Why, if there's such good racial integration in scotland, were there 5,124 racist verbal attacks and discrimination reported in 2006????
Why, if there's such good racial integration in scotland, is there on average 20 race hate crimes a day????
Why, if there's such good racial integration in scotland, do racist attacks on non-whites continue to rise annually????
Why????

On the subject of the ''three african professors'' in the ''three universities'', .............
 06-24-2007, 10:55 AM         #285
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
You posted like 3-4 times in a row and you call me sensitive

Your as ignorant as anybody else clown, keep slurs to yourself
na no point when no1 else will

and no the ammount of posts has nothing 2 do 2with sensitivity. the point would be obvious 2 most, i hope
 06-24-2007, 10:56 AM         #286
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HighTech said:
NO, d*ckhead!
He's my closest friend because i have more in common with him than i do anyone else, d*ckhead!
If family relation played the biggest part in my friendships then my brother would be my closest friend, d*ckhead!

Fu*king moron!
u cant justify getting along with people of other races/religions etc. as they are your family, you have 2 like them.
 06-24-2007, 10:56 AM         #287
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ElMarroAfamado said:
EVERYONE IS RACIST'

yeah an look u fukin dense c*nt!! it was a reply 2 someone saying "white boy" for no apparent reason.
 06-24-2007, 10:57 AM         #288
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
fu*kin hell, no im not!:banghead:
I REPEAT: but your a yank arnet u
 06-24-2007, 11:02 AM         #289
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Domic462 said:
White people like you are why, sh*t like this happens. White people like you can't except or won't execpt that a crimnal half act one black person does doesn't depic the whole race. It's unfair how a white man can fall off a chair drunk and just be a drunk but if a black man fallsoff drunk it's the whole race.
na i doubt itd be the whole race but it would be classed as drunk and dissorderly instead of just drunk

i dont know why there seems 2 be such a huge gap in america between white people and other races, maybe its because @ 1 time there was very very few poor whites? plus the segragation becuase america was formed as a country with no heritage and a place where people would go and live with people from the same country/background, e.g little italy,china town ect. wheras when black people 1st came 2 britain, (as slaves) not later as migrants, they worked with the working class of the country, and this was one of the major causes of the abolition of slavery....
 06-24-2007, 11:52 AM         #290
HighTech 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
they are your family, you have 2 like them.
No i don't (what a DUMB statement) but that's besides the point because you DUMBLY implied that i get on with my cousin more than anyone else because he's family.

Fu*king moron!
 06-24-2007, 12:54 PM         #291
dopefiend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the initial post is a fukin joke .......

and so is the rest of the thread....

go back to fukin school ..

do something worthwhile ....

stop feeding the fire of fukin ignorance....
 10 years ago '05        #292
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 HighTech said:
You haven't rebutted anything!
There's tiny number of non-whites living in scotland, many living amongst themselves and racist abuse is common when they venture out of their respective communities!

Tell me, why, if there's such good racial integration in scotland, were there 6,439 racist crimes reported in 2006????
Why, if there's such good racial integration in scotland, were there 5,124 racist verbal attacks and discrimination reported in 2006????
Why, if there's such good racial integration in scotland, is there on average 20 race hate crimes a day????
Why, if there's such good racial integration in scotland, do racist attacks on non-whites continue to rise annually????
Why????

On the subject of the ''three african professors'' in the ''three universities'', .............
You still seem confused as to what "racial integration" constitutes....& you keep changing what you see it as in the context of this dialogue.
Now it's "good racial integration" eh? Wow.

"tiny number of non-whites" - irrelevant, as shown before.
"living amongst themselves" - irrelevant, & inaccurate, as shown before.
"racist abuse is common when they venture out of their respective communities" - inaccurate.

"reported"...as opposed to "..that resulted in conviction"? Thought so.

Oh & you know how "race" is that little social construct that is invariably crude in its limited labeling? Well some of those "brown" people have been known to attack each other. You know, because their ancestors massacred each others? And that may be a "racist attack" here, but for most that would not be since "Indian" & "Pakistani" are not recognised as separate "races". Just another hole in your little argument.

And how many times must you be reminded that where "racial integration" does not exist, there is "racial segregation"? And the latter clearly doesn't exist in Scotland.
Wait, maybe that's why you're talking about "good" & "bad" racial integration, like a toddler.

As for African professors, I don't know what's sadder; you struggling to believe African professors are sufficiently qualified to get a post at Scottish universities, or you not having been on enough university campuses to understand how one can know there are African professors employed at a university but not be in possession of their personal details. :rolleyes:
 06-24-2007, 07:22 PM         #293
HighTech 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"living amongst themselves" - irrelevant, & inaccurate, as shown before.''
You didn't ''show'' me many non-whites weren't living amongst themselves.
Show me again if you really did!

"racist abuse is common when they venture out of their respective communities" - inaccurate.
"reported"...as opposed to "..that resulted in conviction"? Thought so.
How is it inaccurate? So the 6,000+ racist crimes (recorded by scottish police) are inaccurate? So you've now resorted to claiming victims of racial abuse are lying?
Just because something doesn't result in conviction doesn't mean the crime didn't occur. There are a number of reasons why a conviction doesn't happen:

. The police might have been unable to find the attacker
. The victim might of been too scared (having just been attacked) to press charges
. Lack of evidence (doesn't make the attack less real)

The fact that you'd stoop so low as to claim conviction equals crime commited (just to cover up scotlands problem with racist abuse) is disgusting and a good indication of the type of person you are.....

Oh & you know how "race" is that little social construct that is invariably crude in its limited labeling? Well some of those "brown" people have been known to attack each other. You know, because their ancestors massacred each others? And that may be a "racist attack" here, but for most that would not be since "Indian" & "Pakistani" are not recognised as separate "races". Just another hole in your little argument.
Please!
If a south asian was attacked by another south asian it would be made clear to the police the culprit was ''asian'' (considering the ''crude'' banner all south asians are put under) and i'm sure the article would have alluded to a problem between asians if it was a significant problem (like white on non-white attacks) but they didn't!

And how many times must you be reminded that where "racial integration" does not exist, there is "racial segregation"? And the latter clearly doesn't exist in Scotland.
Show me something that indicates racial segregation CLEARY doesn't exist? I showed you stats showing that the majority of the asian community in the city they're most populace stayed amongst themselves, whether thats a definitive indication of the communal structure of asians outside glasgow cannot be determined, the same way racial segregation CLEARY not existing cannot be!
Until i see something indicating different i'll take the communal structure of the asians in glasgow (and the high number of attacks on asians in scotland) as a good indicator of the general communal structure of asians in the country.

Wait, maybe that's why you're talking about "good" & "bad" racial integration
You obviously missed the top part of my post (or chose to ignore it) but here it is again...
 HighTech said:
and here's a description from the dictionary of someone who feels integrated: ''an individual, that is in harmony with their environment.''
Having seen the number of racist attacks on non-whites in scotland i doubt alot of the non-whites there would describe themselves as feeling ''in harmony with their enviroment''. That would mean (according to the dictionary) they're NOT integrated!

As for African professors, I don't know what's sadder; you struggling to believe African professors are sufficiently qualified to get a post at Scottish universities, or you not having been on enough university campuses to understand how one can know there are African professors employed at a university but not be in possession of their personal details.
@ you putting words in my mouth

Me asking you to back up your claims of ''three african professors'' being in ''three scottish universities'' doesn't have nothing to do with me not believing there are qualified african professors, nor does it indicate i've not been on ''enough'' university campuses.
Don't presume anything about me just because you can't give me ONE name (or subject) of one of the ''three african professors'' in any of the ''three universities''!
 06-24-2007, 07:52 PM         #294
Naizen King 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Love the ignorance of Black People that don't use their minds..hehe what a joke.. But then again like my good black buddies say fu*k ignorant black people..
 06-24-2007, 08:25 PM         #295
incrediblepiff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
majority of europe is racist anyone who denies it is a idiot
 06-25-2007, 10:27 AM         #296
Jerzyfam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 juanb13 said:
racism is everywhere off subject my brother plays little league baseball he's one of two black players that play in a 8 team league he has the second highest batting average in the league and he was not pick for the all star team to play other parishes in Louisiana so when it comes to whites and others we can coexist but we all deep down how nice we are are racist but my girlfriend took a class on racism and said whites created it because they always demanded power and took what they wanted and looked down upon other people.

my girl visited the republic of Russia last winter and she was fine the only trouble she ran into when 3 teenage boys called her zzzzzz for five minutes and she ran
home only for them to follow her until she got inside the house she was staying
Again that's because of where white people came from.

HumanCrakk said:
although i will prolly get so much hate from this im sorry its true and its bold and its very strait forward
if the majority of black people stopped acting in ways and doing things that racists depict black people of doing then racism would fall instead the opposite is happening which is making racism come back again
things were a lot better 8 ish years ago and are getting sour again
If the media would stop exploiting black people might be a better solution. Your response just shows what I'm talking about. They are messing with your perception.

Last edited by Jerzyfam; 06-25-2007 at 10:29 AM..
 06-25-2007, 12:44 PM         #297
dan1eL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i am a proud german and so i can tell you that there is definitely more racism in your country (usa) than in europe...as i am black and not looking like the normal german, i can tell you that there is nearly no one, who cares which color your skin has in germany. in my entire life (i am 26) i have never been discriminated because of my skincolor..there may be some "nazis" 0,001% or less of course too much, but media always like to exaggerate and create a picture in your head that is not correct. the time of hitler is more than "so 80s" and ppl in germany are making jokes about him because no one respects him anymore, as in the 30s&40s. that is history and of course all germans apologize what he did, but what else can we do. we are now so democrate, looking in the future and not back and hope that this sh*t won't happened again, i promise you. and those ppl in the us who thinks that europeans are still that "hitler like" should come to germany and convinced him/herself...i hope i have given you a more detailed picture about what is going on in europe especially germany!!! peace out

Last edited by dan1eL; 06-25-2007 at 12:53 PM..
 06-25-2007, 12:45 PM         #298
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:

that makes you any better right?
no idiot its pointing out the irony, and its simple even little britain couldve wrote it
 06-25-2007, 12:46 PM         #299
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dan1eL said:
i am a proud german and so i can tell you that there is definitely more racism in your country (usa) than in europe...as i am black and not looking like the normal german, i can tell you that there is nearly no one, who cares which color your skin has in germany. in my entire life (i am 26) i have never been discriminated because of my skincolor..there may be some "nazis" 0,001% or less of course too much, but media always like to exaggerate and create a picture in your head that is not correct. the time of hitler is more than "so 80s" and ppl in germany are making jokes about him because no one respects him anymore, as in the 30s&40s. that is history and of course all germans apologize what he did, but what else can we do. we are now so democrate, looking in the future and not back and hope that this sh*t won't happened again, i promise you. and those ppl in the us who thinks that europeans are still that "hitler like" should come to germany and convinced themselves...i hope i have given you a more detailed picture about what is going on in europe especially germany!!! peace out
:applause: :applause: :applause:
 06-25-2007, 12:46 PM         #300
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ElMarroAfamado said:
EVERYONE IS RACIST'

i know it is
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago