Jun 15 - RACISM AGAINST BLACKS IS A GROWING TREND IN EUROPE

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-23-2007, 08:25 AM         #261
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
its fine 4 people 2 make joes about k!lling other people tho? c*nt
who was making jokes about k!lling people d*ckhead I know I didnt, so your solution is to match ignorance with more ignorance wow
 06-23-2007, 12:41 PM         #262
HighTech 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. ''Well if you said outside of it might of made sense. I don't speak American. I speak English. Where i'm from outside means outside, like if i said outside Burnley it means i lives next to Burnley''

Do you know how DUMB that drivel you wrote was?

There is no difference between ''i live outside of burnley'' and ''i live outside burnley'', dummy! They both mean the same thing and anyone with half a brain would know what either means, the same way there's no difference between ''outside longsight'' and ''outside of longsight''. Only complete morons wouldn't understand the meaning! **hint, hint**

2. I'm not in a state of denial, YOU ARE! That fact remains burnley has had bnp councillors for 5 years now and had numerous chances to kick them out but despite these opportunities (and the knowledge of how little effort it would take on their part) they still haven't done it. Like i've said, their lack of action speaks volumes!

3. You really are a idiot!

You dont know how ALL (or even most) atheist get on with each other (or anyone else), fool!

I don't get on with anyone more than my cousin, who's a christian. What now?
I have more muslim and christian friends than i do atheist. What now?

You must be a sociopath with a abnormally rigid personality if something as trivial as religion dictates how well you get on with people.
Just because you have a personality defect don't a.ssume everyone else is as socially retarded as you!
 06-23-2007, 01:59 PM         #263
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
who was making jokes about k!lling people d*ckhead I know I didnt, so your solution is to match ignorance with more ignorance wow
yes as it seems fact doesnt suffice with some of you

wow so you didnt, did i say anythin about you? no so fu*k off u sensitive little sh*t
 06-23-2007, 02:00 PM         #264
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
now you gonna tell me where my family is. u stupid white boy.i dont have families in australia or russia.
keep your racism out of here darkie
 06-23-2007, 02:03 PM         #265
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
stop been sensitive people die everyday. the issue is about white supremacy attacking blacks in europe.
? when have i been sensitive i was just saying i dont see how he can complain over a joke like that

eastern europe, there is barely any white supremacists (i think thats the word you were looking for) remaining in the uk, i recently heard alot of ppl voted for the bnp because they wanted 2 stay independant from europe

Last edited by jataylorlfc; 06-23-2007 at 02:04 PM..
 06-23-2007, 02:06 PM         #266
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HighTech said:
1. ''Well if you said outside of it might of made sense. I don't speak American. I speak English. Where i'm from outside means outside, like if i said outside Burnley it means i lives next to Burnley''

Do you know how DUMB that drivel you wrote was?

There is no difference between ''i live outside of burnley'' and ''i live outside burnley'', dummy! They both mean the same thing and anyone with half a brain would know what either means, the same way there's no difference between ''outside longsight'' and ''outside of longsight''. Only complete morons wouldn't understand the meaning! **hint, hint**

2. I'm not in a state of denial, YOU ARE! That fact remains burnley has had bnp councillors for 5 years now and had numerous chances to kick them out but despite these opportunities (and the knowledge of how little effort it would take on their part) they still haven't done it. Like i've said, their lack of action speaks volumes!

3. You really are a idiot!

You dont know how ALL (or even most) atheist get on with each other (or anyone else), fool!

I don't get on with anyone more than my cousin, who's a christian. What now?I have more muslim and christian friends than i do atheist. What now?

You must be a sociopath with a abnormally rigid personality if something as trivial as religion dictates how well you get on with people.
Just because you have a personality defect don't a.ssume everyone else is as socially retarded as you!

yes becuase hes your cousin fukin moron
 06-23-2007, 02:32 PM         #267
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
You posted like 3-4 times in a row and you call me sensitive

Your as ignorant as anybody else clown, keep slurs to yourself
 10 years ago '05        #268
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 27 27
And I thought europe was less more chill on the race thing then america, I guess not.[/QUOTE]

what the hell is 'less more'...make up your mind
 10 years ago '04        #269
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 jataylorlfc said:
but you are a yank arnet u?
fu*kin hell, no im not!:banghead:
 10 years ago '04        #270
SHOWTIME 
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
But you are a Yank.
holy sh*t

is this your way to p!ss me off? it seems like im arguing with a three year that keeps saying "i know you are but what am i"

im not a yank, get over it
 10 years ago '04        #271
SHOWTIME 
space
space
 jataylorlfc said:

that makes you any better right?
 10 years ago '05        #272
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 HighTech said:
You haven't rebutted anything! Apart from a tiny number of non-whites in a couple of cities (many of whom living amongst themselves), scotland, as a country, is not racially integrated.

Give me the names of these ''african professors'' in these ''three universities''?
I have rebutted everything you've said by pointing out that it is either inaccurate, irrelevant or illogical.

Your idea that Scotland isn't racially integrated because there isn't a large enough non-white population is absolute nonsense as the concept of racial integration doesn't have minimum population requirements; a state must work with what exists. Also, "not racially integrated" implies racial segregation...which apparently is possible, despite it being contrary, in this instance, to your aforementioned "reasoning". Guess you just accept & discard certain "logic" based on which best suits your most recent flight of fancy?
Hey, if Scotland enticed a couple of million Africans, Asians, Hispanics & Arabs to settle here, would she be racially integrated? :rolleyes:

And yes, let me phone up the universities for "...some guy on a website...who is fascinated with the idea of university in plural form".

The proverbial straws you've been clutching at for so long have finally been whittled to dust.

Last edited by CalcuoCuchicheo; 06-23-2007 at 05:31 PM..
 06-23-2007, 05:36 PM         #273
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*ks sake, every country has its racists, from blacks to whites.

wtf if this is news then you need to look at the world you living in a bit closer.
 06-23-2007, 11:04 PM         #274
LearnToSpell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
now you gonna tell me where my family is. u stupid white boy.i dont have families in australia or russia.
you don't have family in Europe...stop trynna be cool saying you got family in europe when you don't

oh and:

retorting to childish name calling = you lose
 06-23-2007, 11:33 PM         #275
JediKnight'sSon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
white people
 06-23-2007, 11:34 PM         #276
dualcnc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Your Right:)
 10 years ago '04        #277
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
racism is everywhere off subject my brother plays little league baseball he's one of two black players that play in a 8 team league he has the second highest batting average in the league and he was not pick for the all star team to play other parishes in Louisiana so when it comes to whites and others we can coexist but we all deep down how nice we are are racist but my girlfriend took a class on racism and said whites created it because they always demanded power and took what they wanted and looked down upon other people.

my girl visited the republic of Russia last winter and she was fine the only trouble she ran into when 3 teenage boys called her zzzzzz for five minutes and she ran
home only for them to follow her until she got inside the house she was staying

Last edited by juanb13; 06-24-2007 at 12:55 AM..
 06-24-2007, 02:51 AM         #278
LearnToSpell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 juanb13 said:
racism is everywhere off subject my brother plays little league baseball he's one of two black players that play in a 8 team league he has the second highest batting average in the league and he was not pick for the all star team to play other parishes in Louisiana so when it comes to whites and others we can coexist but we all deep down how nice we are are racist but my girlfriend took a class on racism and said whites created it because they always demanded power and took what they wanted and looked down upon other people.

my girl visited the republic of Russia last winter and she was fine the only trouble she ran into when 3 teenage boys called her zzzzzz for five minutes and she ran
home only for them to follow her until she got inside the house she was staying
was it in russian???
 06-24-2007, 04:08 AM         #279
HumanCrakk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
although i will prolly get so much hate from this im sorry its true and its bold and its very strait forward
if the majority of black people stopped acting in ways and doing things that racists depict black people of doing then racism would fall instead the opposite is happening which is making racism come back again
things were a lot better 8 ish years ago and are getting sour again
 06-24-2007, 04:45 AM         #280
ronb1412004 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im from ireland and yes theres racism not a huge amount its there though as it is everywhere but its not as big of an issue as in the states not even close
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now