Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in Ďgrisly maulingí
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-21-2007, 07:44 PM         #241
HighTech 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
A report on Glasgow "..."proves that Scotland, as a nation..." -
Well, seen as half the 55,000 asians in scotland live in glasgow (making up only 3.8% of the pop) and their presence is pretty non-existant outside this city and edinburgh (making up only 1.8 of the pop) i'd say it's valid and a good indication of the communal structure at large.
Scotland, the country, IS NOT racially intergrated! Outside the tiny number of non-whites in glasgow (and edinburgh) there are practically no non-white people in scotland to even intergrate with, therefore scotland, the country, IS NOT racially intergrated!

Oh yeah, give me some info on these supposed ''african professors'' in glasgow universities???
 06-21-2007, 08:16 PM         #242
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HighTech said:
1.''Wait, are you trying to suggest i'm lying about it being a gang problem that was billed as a race problem?''

I don’t believe you if that’s what your asking.
Btw, I don’t care if you don’t care if I believe you, K!

2.''Burnley is not one of the few cities with BNP seats''

Yes, it is one of the few towns the BNP have seats in!

Here's a list of the towns the BNP has seats in:
Barking and Dagenham
Broxbourne
Bradford
Burnley
Calderdale
Epping forest
Kirklees
Leeds
Pendel
Sandwell
Stoke-on-trent
This FACT weakens your (already weak) claims of racial cohesion in burnley.

3.You DON'T know how well non-religious people get on with each other, fool! Have you met every non-religious person and seen how they interact? NO, fool!
Saying ''all non-religious people get on'' is just as DUMB as saying ''all christians get on'' or ''all muslims get on''.
I'm an atheist and i don't get on with you, c*nt!

4.''Never said Moss side wasn't integrated, you losing your memory pal?''

Are YOU losing your eyesight (or reading comprehension skills), pal?
1. Stop letting the media spoon-feed you lies. If you want to go over the happenings of the Burnley riot, you'll see the so-called spark of the race riots were a taxi driver getting done in, and a pub(duke bar) being firebombed. Those were both gang attacks. I'm not saying the race-riots weren't race riots. I'm saying the race riots were sparked by the medias flawed reporting. The firebombing of duke bar, and hospitalising of a taxi driver(also drug dealer) were absoloubtly NOT race related. It was the media who billed those 2 happenings as a race-war which in turn led to a race riot.

2. That does not weaken anything. Have you checked the BNP voting rates in my town? Out of the 150,000 people in the Burnley region, only just over 300 Burnley citizens voted BNP. You'll find those figures on the internet if you want to check. Which is an amazingly low number considering the racists are the only people sad enough to go out of the way to vote for their right-wing-kick-everyone-who-doesn't-have-blonde-hair-out-of-england 'political party'. By the way, i'm not saying there's only 300 racists in the area, i'm just saying the BNP has little to no following... Regardless of them having couple seats here

3. Again you're showing your terrible reading skills, maybe you should of stayed in America, c*nt.

" i think i know how well atheists get along with each other in comparison to atheist and *insert religion here*, or *insert religion here* and *insert religion here*."

4. Am i losing my eye sight? Pot, kettle and black come to mind. You d*ckhead, how stupid are you. Are you seriously trying to deny you said moss side wasn't integrated, when i've just quoted you saying there's little integration in that area.

HighTech said:
In manchester, outside ardwick, longsight, moss side and old trafford there's little intergrating going on!!
And i'm done.
 06-21-2007, 08:22 PM         #243
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HighTech said:
Well, seen as half the 55,000 asians in scotland live in glasgow (making up only 3.8% of the pop) and their presence is pretty non-existant outside this city and edinburgh (making up only 1.8 of the pop) i'd say it's valid and a good indication of the communal structure at large.
Scotland, the country, IS NOT racially intergrated! Outside the tiny number of non-whites in glasgow (and edinburgh) there are practically no non-white people in scotland to even intergrate with, therefore scotland, the country, IS NOT racially intergrated!

Oh yeah, give me some info on these supposed ''african professors'' in glasgow universities???
That can't be right can it? If 55,000 Asians make up 4% of the population, that means the population of Scotland is under 1.5 million
 10 years ago '05        #244
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 HighTech said:

So now your point is, "...where a nation's demographics are not racially diverse enough, it cannot be racially integrated..."????
You keep moving the goalposts son, & you've yet to score.

Wtf do you want, addresses & phone numbers??

Last edited by CalcuoCuchicheo; 06-21-2007 at 08:27 PM..
 06-21-2007, 10:32 PM         #245
phyness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My 24 year old uncle (young uncle) was beatin and murdered in 2004 in frankfurt, germany because he was black. fu*k EUROPE
 10 years ago '06        #246
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 phyness said:
My 24 year old uncle (young uncle) was beatin and murdered in 2004 in frankfurt, germany because he was black. fu*k EUROPE
sorry to hear about your uncle but it doesn't make sense to say fu*k an entire continent based on one racist act, no matter how fu*ked up it really is.
 06-22-2007, 08:04 AM         #247
HighTech 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:

1. I donít believe you.
Btw, I donít care if you donít care if I believe you, K!

2. It doesnít matter how many votes they received, the fact that the people in burnley have had chances on numerous occasions to stop any bnp representation in the town speaks volumes!

3. You donít know sh*t about how different groups interact unless youíve seen everyone (or most people) in those groups interact. Simple!

4. ok, youíve made it clear your reading skills are severely lacking so hereís what i wrote broken down and with capital letters juuuuuust for you:

''OUTSIDE (meaning outside OF) ARDWICK (OUTSIDE OF ardwick), LONGSIGHT (OUTSIDE OF longsight), MOSS SIDE (OUTSIDE OF moss side, GET IT??) and OLD TRAFFORD (OUTSIDE OF old trafford) thereís very little integrating going on!!''
Did you get that or do I have to go through it again in even more simpler terms, dummy??
Oh yeah, dummy, when did i EVER say i was american, dummy??? :lol
 06-22-2007, 08:08 AM         #248
HighTech 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
So now your point is, "...where a nation's demographics are not racially diverse enough, it cannot be racially integrated..."????
You keep moving the goalposts son, & you've yet to score.

Wtf do you want, addresses & phone numbers??
My point is i know Scotland, the country, isn't racially integrated and i know you wonít be able to post ANYTHING to prove otherwise. That was my point and I stick by it wholeheartedly. and @ you lying about there being ''african professors'' in Scottish universities
 10 years ago '05        #249
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 HighTech said:
My point is i know Scotland, the country, isn't racially integrated and i know you wonít be able to post ANYTHING to prove otherwise. That was my point and I stick by it wholeheartedly. and @ you lying about there being ''african professors'' in Scottish universities
"..i know Scotland.." - yet when asked whether you had lived in Scotland's cities for any considerable period of time your answer was? Exactly.

I don't need to "prove" otherwise, the burden of proof still lies with you so long as I rebut what you say - which I have clearly been doing.

You asked for "info", I asked what kind. Yes, that must mean there aren't African professors in Scottish universities. Sorry kid, I've spent time on all three university's campuses. I was fully hydrated too, so they weren't mirages.

Last edited by CalcuoCuchicheo; 06-22-2007 at 08:44 AM..
 06-22-2007, 10:34 AM         #250
HighTech 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
I don't need to "prove" otherwise, the burden of proof still lies with you so long as I rebut what you say - which I have clearly been doing.
You haven't rebutted anything! Apart from a tiny number of non-whites in a couple of cities (many of whom living amongst themselves), scotland, as a country, is not racially integrated.

Give me the names of these ''african professors'' in these ''three universities''?
 10 years ago '07        #251
spanishflip703 
space
space
$694 | Props total: 0 0
wow, wtf, european ppls got issues
 10 years ago '04        #252
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 r a n c i d said:
Sure you aren't. And the pope isn't Catholic... Right? :rolleyes:
uhh ok:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i guess im american if you insist...... stupid c*nt
 10 years ago '04        #253
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 HighTech said:
1. I donít believe you.
Btw, I donít care if you donít care if I believe you, K!

2. It doesnít matter how many votes they received, the fact that the people in burnley have had chances on numerous occasions to stop any bnp representation in the town speaks volumes!

3. You donít know sh*t about how different groups interact unless youíve seen everyone (or most people) in those groups interact. Simple!

4. ok, youíve made it clear your reading skills are severely lacking so hereís what i wrote broken down and with capital letters juuuuuust for you:

''OUTSIDE (meaning outside OF) ARDWICK (OUTSIDE OF ardwick), LONGSIGHT (OUTSIDE OF longsight), MOSS SIDE (OUTSIDE OF moss side, GET IT??) and OLD TRAFFORD (OUTSIDE OF old trafford) thereís very little integrating going on!!''
Did you get that or do I have to go through it again in even more simpler terms, dummy??
i think this f*g**t calls everyone who disagrees with him american:rolleyes:
 06-23-2007, 04:50 AM         #254
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HighTech said:
1. I don’t believe you.
Btw, I don’t care if you don’t care if I believe you, K!

2. It doesn’t matter how many votes they received, the fact that the people in burnley have had chances on numerous occasions to stop any bnp representation in the town speaks volumes!

3. You don’t know sh*t about how different groups interact unless you’ve seen everyone (or most people) in those groups interact. Simple!

4. ok, you’ve made it clear your reading skills are severely lacking so here’s what i wrote broken down and with capital letters juuuuuust for you:

''OUTSIDE (meaning outside OF) ARDWICK (OUTSIDE OF ardwick), LONGSIGHT (OUTSIDE OF longsight), MOSS SIDE (OUTSIDE OF moss side, GET IT??) and OLD TRAFFORD (OUTSIDE OF old trafford) there’s very little integrating going on!!''
Well if you said outside of it might of made sense. I don't speak American. I speak English. Where i'm from outside means outside, like if i said outside Burnley it means i lives next to Burnley.. Get it?

Now if you said it correctly, along with the word "of" "outside OF ardwick" then it would be wrote in correct English and people would comprhend it in correct English. So that fault lies on you.

2. No, if you don't care how many little voters there is in this town for BNP then you're obviously in a state of denial about racism in Burnley... aswell as racism in any British town. Just over 300 people out of a district of 150,000 does not mean Burnley isn't racially integrated, nor does a race-riot CAUSED by the media. I can't help but feel if you're this wrong about Burnley, you're wrong about every other town and city you mention. You're hardly making it easier for yourself, should of just skipped Burnley and rambled about a town nobody has been too:rolleyes:

3. Again, you're just highlighting your own stupidity. If you honestly believe atheists and atheists, don't get along better with atheists and *insert religion here* or *insert religion here* and *insert religion here* then you're just an idiot. There's no 2 ways about it. And you're again ruining your credibility.
 06-23-2007, 04:50 AM         #255
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
But you are a Yank.
 06-23-2007, 06:18 AM         #256
LearnToSpell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
i got huge family all over Europe am gonna call em and see whats up.
no you don't...
 06-23-2007, 06:51 AM         #257
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 spanishflip703 said:
wow, wtf, european ppls got issues
yes theres plenty of college massacres here.
 06-23-2007, 06:51 AM         #258
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
but you are a yank arnet u?
 06-23-2007, 07:34 AM         #259
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
yes theres plenty of college massacres here.
wow
 06-23-2007, 07:58 AM         #260
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its fine 4 people 2 make joes about k!lling other people tho? c*nt
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughterís boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy