Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #221
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 HighTech said:
South asians make up 1% of the scottish population, most living amongst themselves in small communitites. Scotland IS NOT a racially intergrated country!
The actual percentage is irrelevant - although some sources have suggested that it has risen closer to 2% - so I don't see why you emboldened it; but well done on the research. :rolleyes:

The crux of your post is "..most living amongst themselves in small communities".
Now, what is your source for this & what do you purport that this proves??

If you really think this would prove Scotland is not "racially integrated" then you are being foolish.

When you look at educational, social, economic, legal & cultural factors you can see that Scotland does not suffer from the kinds of racial barriers you would propose.
Actually, what kind of racial barriers would you propose exist??
That certain communities are mostly people of similar backgrounds? That is more relative to economic or religious factors than it is racial ones.
 06-20-2007, 05:10 PM         #222
HighTech 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. ''what is your source for this & what do you purport that this proves??''

Here's a my source and i ''purport'' this (aswell as other factors i.e pop numbers, location) proves that scotland, as a nation, does not have high levels of racial intergration.

2. Show me where i said ''scotland suffers from racial barriers''?
 06-20-2007, 06:52 PM         #223
RealWorldSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
i think that part about white ppl being murdered is horrific, but i dont think they should keep that land, it isnt technically "theirs" in my mind
RE: Zimbabwe

Although the white people in Zimbabwe may not have been the original occupiers of the land, they did live there a long time and farmed the lands well, making Zimbabwe a profitable country steering it away for the third world. This mean't that the standard of living for everyone on the country was slightly higher than many other african nations...

Yet since Mugabe took to power, and murdered lots of people, and gave the lands back to the black people, the country has turned to sh*t..

Aside from the murder you think this is a good thing?

What was once decent farm-land is dead now, the looters stripped all the houses and machinery and ripped out all the crops. They don't know how to farm so no foods being grown. Theres rampant inflation (1000+ percent), Mugabe has burned up so much money he can't pay his troops.

Mugabe's (anti-white) troops beat his own people when they complain about him and thousands are starving to death (mainly black, because the whites left). The country is now third world.

I don't want a hostile argument over this, but what would you prefer... that the blacks just seize white land, Or

possibly the whites teach the blacks how to farm effectively and give them loans and subsidies to help them get their own farms.
 06-20-2007, 07:31 PM         #224
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
wake up and smell the coffee says this ignorant twat?

your denial of the clear segregation and blatant racism in english society is disgusting

no its not the media that creates this sh*t you fu*kin fairy, its equally racist people and mob mentalities, its segregation and its scum like yourself who dont know any better
Man, would you fu*k off? You're like a whiny little baby, i son you in one thread so you run around boxden replying to every post i make.

Youdont live in England so you can't speak on England. You're a fu*king yank in disguise and you need to piss-off back to America.
 06-20-2007, 07:50 PM         #225
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HighTech said:
1. If racial tention in burnley isn't a problem and the f!ghting in burnley was not race related, just ''two rival gangs'' who ''happened to be white and brown'' why is burnley one of the few cities in the country where the BNP has seats? Are the jews behind that too??

2. You don't know how well non-religious people get on with each other so quit with your baseless bull!

3. I never said moss side wasn't racially intergrated, try again!
Wait, are you trying to suggest i'm lying about it being a gang problem that was billed as a race problem?

Burnley is not one of the few cities with BNP seats, firstly because it's not a city, secondly because there's cities and towns all over the UK with seats.

Another thing is out of the 150,000 population in the Burnley region. Only just over 1000 people vote. Of course when it's such a small number of voters scum like the BNP will have seats. Because the racist BNP supporters are the only people who are sad enough to go out of their way to make sure they vote.

Not to mention the BNP lost nearly half of its seats this year in the Burnley district.

I don't know how well non-religous people get on with each other. What the fu*k are you talking about? I don't live under a rock, c*nt, i think i know how well atheists get along with each other in comparison to atheist and *insert religion here*, or *insert religion here* and *insert religion here*.

Wouldn't shock me if you're a religous primitive yourself with all the stupidity you're talking.

Never said Moss side wasn't integrated, you losing your memory pal?

HighTech said:
Listen dumbo, i've got family in manchester and birmingham, been there loads of times and like i said, outside the handful of poor areas there's little ''intergrating'' going on!!!
In manchester, outside ardwick, longsight, moss side and old trafford there's little intergrating going on!!
 10 years ago '04        #226
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 r a n c i d said:
Man, would you fu*k off? You're like a whiny little baby, i son you in one thread so you run around boxden replying to every post i make.

Youdont live in England so you can't speak on England. You're a fu*king yank in disguise and you need to piss-off back to America.
son me? lol, suuuure:rolleyes: (self proclaimed sonning is kinda gay you lil prick)

im not american you c*m bucket

it looks like youre gonna cry, stop posting stupid sh*t everywhere

just cus you happen to be in some of the same threads i am, you spit a lot of stupid a.ss sh*t and i call you on it, lil f*g**t
 10 years ago '04        #227
suthurnlatino 
space
space
space
$613 | Props total: 46 46
Damn Euros
 06-20-2007, 11:20 PM         #228
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
son me? lol, suuuure:rolleyes: (self proclaimed sonning is kinda gay you lil prick)

im not american you c*m bucket

it looks like youre gonna cry, stop posting stupid sh*t everywhere

just cus you happen to be in some of the same threads i am, you spit a lot of stupid ass sh*t and i call you on it, lil f*g**t
Sure you aren't. And the pope isn't Catholic... Right? :rolleyes:
 06-21-2007, 03:10 AM         #229
Hashman_DEE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sixmillion007 said:
Sounds like you work for a dumb company if they are placing people in important roles if they can't do it.

YES!!!!! I DO!!!!!!!!! But fu*k 'em, I've quit. HaHa!
 06-21-2007, 11:12 AM         #230
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
wake up and smell the coffee says this ignorant twat?

your denial of the clear segregation and blatant racism in english society is disgusting

no its not the media that creates this sh*t you fu*kin fairy, its equally racist people and mob mentalities, its segregation and its scum like yourself who dont know any better
blatant racism? no. we dont have "minorities" and when someone commits a crime on the news their race isnt the most important thing

ur a c*nt who hate mongers against the uk

in terms of racial segregation, america is probably the worst in teh "civilised" world.
 06-21-2007, 11:52 AM         #231
Jerzyfam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Survival for non-white people in Russia means that they must learn how to behave themselves in order not to become casualties of the raging wave of racism in the nation's cities. For Africans in Russian cities this has come to mean knowing where they can go and when it is safe to go there.
Comments like this p!ss me the fu*k off
 06-21-2007, 12:27 PM         #232
maseface80 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man i wish Boris or Yuri would run up on me at the train station or some sh*t like that I would leave that a.ss in the dead sea somewhere...
 06-21-2007, 12:49 PM         #233
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^again u dont know russians do u
 06-21-2007, 01:35 PM         #234
Jerzyfam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
^^again u dont know russians do u
Whatever ock. Bullets k!ll.
 10 years ago '05        #235
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 HighTech said:
1. ''what is your source for this & what do you purport that this proves??''

Here's a my source and i ''purport'' this (aswell as other factors i.e pop numbers, location) proves that scotland, as a nation, does not have high levels of racial intergration.

2. Show me where i said ''scotland suffers from racial barriers''?
A report on Glasgow "..."proves that Scotland, as a nation..." - do you see the problem?

"as well as other factors i.e. pop numbers, location" - that source regards "pop number, location", so what are these "other factors"?? You don't even know what you're saying.

Anyway, it's normal for communities to be composed of persons of similar background. The extremely affluent do not live with the extremely poor do they? That is economic segregation & there is nothing particularly wrong with it when it is not enforced.
Similarly, ethnic (& let's remember the concept of ethnicity regards shared linguistic, religious & cultural factors) segregation is a perfectly valid, and there is nothing wrong with it when it is not enforced &/or exclusive - it certainly doesn't indicate a lack of racial integration, by itself.

And ethnicity can be separated from ideas of race. Race is by & large related to skin colour & biological heritage. A white Hindu will be embraced in the Indian community, as a black Muslim will be in the Pakistani community.

And the existence of these communities reflects cultural acceptance, not racial separation.

If this segregation is equivalent to a lack of racial integration, then why do Scottish Asians live on my street?? Why are there Scottish Asian teachers in Glaswegian schools? Scottish African professors in Glaswegian universities?
etc, etc, etc.
It goes on.

And why have you changed your argument to "high levels of racial integration"? Noticed that you can't actually prove Scotland is not racially integrated?

As for "racial barriers", where there is not integration there is racial segregation. Racial segregation is defined by the existence of racial barriers in daily life e.g. the use of public facilities being limited on the basis of race; the use of private facilities being limited on the basis of race etc.
Often this is by law, but it need not be.
So you didn't say the exact words - not that I said you did eh - but the words you used were equatable with such.

Last edited by CalcuoCuchicheo; 06-21-2007 at 02:14 PM..
 06-21-2007, 03:36 PM         #236
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jerzyfam said:
Whatever ock. Bullets k!ll.
youd need at least 10 2 completely stop a russian fu*k head, its like they live for being shot @
 06-21-2007, 03:42 PM         #237
Jerzyfam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
youd need at least 10 2 completely stop a russian fu*k head, its like they live for being shot @
that's what semi's and auto's are for :D
 06-21-2007, 06:37 PM         #238
RealWorldSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 maseface80 said:
man i wish Boris or Yuri would run up on me at the train station or some sh*t like that I would leave that a.ss in the dead sea somewhere...
IF your that hard, why don't you just go down to Little Oddessa then.
 10 years ago '06        #239
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1558 1558
i like black people but i hate ngers diffrence
 06-21-2007, 07:39 PM         #240
HighTech 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1.''Wait, are you trying to suggest i'm lying about it being a gang problem that was billed as a race problem?''

I donít believe you if thatís what your asking.
Btw, I donít care if you donít care if I believe you, K!

2.''Burnley is not one of the few cities with BNP seats''

Yes, it is one of the few towns the BNP have seats in!

Here's a list of the towns the BNP has seats in:
Barking and Dagenham
Broxbourne
Bradford
Burnley
Calderdale
Epping forest
Kirklees
Leeds
Pendel
Sandwell
Stoke-on-trent
This FACT weakens your (already weak) claims of racial cohesion in burnley.

3.You DON'T know how well non-religious people get on with each other, fool! Have you met every non-religious person and seen how they interact? NO, fool!
Saying ''all non-religious people get on'' is just as DUMB as saying ''all christians get on'' or ''all muslims get on''.
I'm an atheist and i don't get on with you, c*nt!

4.''Never said Moss side wasn't integrated, you losing your memory pal?''

Are YOU losing your eyesight (or reading comprehension skills), pal?

HighTech said:
outside ardwick, longsight, moss side and old trafford there's little intergrating going on!!
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC ó Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy