Jun 15 - RACISM AGAINST BLACKS IS A GROWING TREND IN EUROPE

most viewed right now
 69
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-20-2007, 03:15 AM         #201
radiculust 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man fu*k all da fussin...Have yall actually asked a racist y he doesnt like black people? We all were put on this planet for a reason. Not to be seperated because if that was the point, we all would be the same race or would have never found out about each other. And if it wasnt because of race, people would be disliking people because of how they look. He's to tall, or he's to pretty, or his feet to big. Come on! God made everyone different for a reason. Not for us to hate each other all damn day, but to unite n become a better person. A better human! If we all would unite n realize racism all the stupid things we say about each other, we would look at our selfs different. Like, y did i callhim this when this person is actually a coo person. ya dig. WE all make money. So we all can make it together faster! Money make the world turn, not a race!
 10 years ago '04        #202
SHOWTIME 
space
avatar space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 micchecka said:


GET THE fu*k OUTTA HERE YOU fu*kIN IDIOT. WHITE PEOPLE ARE BEING murderED BY THE THOUSANDS IN ZIMBABWE AND SOUTH AFRICA, A fu*kING GENOCIDE JUST BECAUSE THEY OWN FARMLAND THE GOVERNMENT murderS THEM, THIER FAMILIES, TAKES THEIR LAND AND GIVES THEM TO BLACKS

talkin bout "we dont get it", NO YOU JUST DONT GET IT, YOU IDIOT. IGNORANT fu*k

i think that part about white ppl being murdered is horrific, but i dont think they should keep that land, it isnt technically "theirs" in my mind
 06-20-2007, 03:40 AM         #203
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HighTech said:
1. Ok idiot, if you hadn't noticed i posted another link in which a EUROPEAN citizen in the EUROPEAN parliament gave a even more damning a.ssessment of the racist attitude of europeans. What bull you gonna come up with now, idiot???

2.It's easy for blacks to get jobs in britain is it??? Employers want a ''multi-cultural'' workplace do they??? Good for business YOU say??? LIES!!!!
Just to let you know, I LIVE IN LONDON! so save your bull for those who don't see the discrimination first hand, idiot!

3.''Go to most places in Britain and you'd struggle to find a 'black' or 'white' area because of how well integrated people are.''

You truly are a delusional idiot!
Outside london there ain't no ''intergration'', idiot!
There ain't no ''intergration'' in ANY city in scotland, wales or ireland! In england, there ain't no ''intergration'' in burnley, sheffield, leeds, blackburn, cornwall, portsmouth, newcastle is there, idiot???
In a few cities like manchester, liverpool, birmingham the only ''intergration'' you'll see is in the poorest areas where a few poor whites live round the blacks by economic force like moss side, toxteth and lozzels. There is no ''intergration'' outside these areas and when a black family did try and ''intergrate'' in liverpool their son got a axe to the head! So that's your ''MOST places in britain are well intergrated'' bull out the window, idiot!

4.''European racism has dropped dramatically in the last 25 years.''

Again, you are a delusional idiot!
25 years ago black men in britain were getting disproportionately stopped by police, today??? black men in britain are getting disproportionately stopped by police!!!
25 years ago black people in france weren't allowed in certain affluent areas of cities without getting harrassed, today??? black people in france aren't allowed in certain affluent areas of cities without getting harrassed!!!
25 years ago black people in spain/italy/portugal were treated like 2nd class citizens, today??? black people in spain/italy/portugal are treated like 2nd class citizens!!!
25 years ago black people in eastern europe were likely to be attacked by racist thugs, today??? black people in eastern europe are likely to be attacked by racist thugs!!!
Yep, racism has reeeally dropped ''dramatically'' in europe......

5. Yep i have been to france (paris, marseille) and i have friends who come from the french ''suburbs'' and i KNOW the living conditions of the white poor and the black poor are uncomparable. One group lives on the fringes of (away from) society, with poor living contiditions, poor school facilities and the odds systematically stacked against them getting out. The other lives IN the city, with access to ALL the basic amenities of the city and as much chance as any other WHITE person of succeeding. By you even making that DUMB a.ssertion you've made it clear you've never been to the french ''suburbs'' and were a.ssuming i was some untravelled american. Idiot!

6. When did i say muslims were a race, idiot??? I didn't, idiot!!! I attributed what was happening to them as xenophobia, idiot!!!
You can't compare the treatment of muslims to that of christians, you fool!
Do christians have their places of worship firebombed???
Do christians get arrested and detained for months with NO evidence they've commited a crime???
Are political campaigns fought on how christians are gonna be ''controlled''???
Are nuns demonised for wearing their religious headdress???
The answer to all those questions??? NO!!!
For you to try and justify the victimization, ostracization and demonization of muslims just proves your a bigot and a fool!

Save your imaginary non-racist, non-xenophobic, ''intergrated'' europe for someone who hasn't been to different european countries and hasn't seen european racism at work first hand because anyone who has been to different countries around europe knows everything you wrote is fallacious, idiot!!!
what the fu*k are you talking about

your making it out like white ppl and black people cant live near eachother and hate eachother, not true, and there is people of different races is tiny villages let alone how mixed towns like burnley and others in the north are

plus have u ever heard of the 9 day riots in toxteth where ppl from all over liverpool came 2 toxteth 2 riot against the police for their mistreatment of all young people, not just black ppl

ppl are always looking 4 sympathy, or trying to act like their down trodden

your an american livingin britain? if so your getting free health care, police that you can tell 2 fu*k off and they cant do anything until u keep saying it, people of all races have life easier than ppl years ago, black ppl obviously went through huge periods of racism and discrimination, now thats changed dramatically and is not on the rise which was the main point of this article, and white people have better job prospects no matter if theyre working class or w/e, no more working down the mines,less work for dockers..and guess whos getting life easy now? the people who are unemployed who wouldve been doing those jobs
 06-20-2007, 03:41 AM         #204
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
i think that part about white ppl being murdered is horrific, but i dont think they should keep that land, it isnt technically "theirs" in my mind
then all the native americans should be able to k!ll every1 in america who isnt a native
 06-20-2007, 03:48 AM         #205
Hashman_DEE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i know things in russia ain't good, a predominantly white country and right wing extremism is growing fast, but in the UK? bollocks. where's the bit about black people attacking whites, asians attacking blacks, blacks on asians?

maybe extreme right wing views are on the rise in europe, but then for the past 20 years a white person in europe hasn't been able to so much as fart in the presence of a black person without the fear of being labelled a racist.

case in point: a young black woman at my work gets promoted out of her league, messes something important up, gets fired. claims she was fired 'cos she's black'. Huge racism inquiry, all employees forced to sit through training sessions as if the organisation is racist, then we all must be too. fu*king political correctness gone mad!
 10 years ago '07        #206
KAH 
space
space
space
$233 | Props total: 0 0
Some things never change....
 10 years ago '05        #207
sixmillion007 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 177 177
 Hashman_DEE said:
i know things in russia ain't good, a predominantly white country and right wing extremism is growing fast, but in the UK? bollocks. where's the bit about black people attacking whites, asians attacking blacks, blacks on asians?

maybe extreme right wing views are on the rise in europe, but then for the past 20 years a white person in europe hasn't been able to so much as fart in the presence of a black person without the fear of being labelled a racist.

case in point: a young black woman at my work gets promoted out of her league, messes something important up, gets fired. claims she was fired 'cos she's black'. Huge racism inquiry, all employees forced to sit through training sessions as if the organisation is racist, then we all must be too. fu*king political correctness gone mad!
Your talking alot of sh*t and you need to shut your mouth because you obviously aint got a clue about what racism is like in the UK. I am not for a second saying its as bad as some places in Europe, but don't act like white people are scared to say anything to black people, asian people, chinese people etc Its a country who have ridicule them for a number of years with people such as Alf Garnet, Jim Davison etc all heroes to a nation. Things in the past few years have got better but in work places it still goes on.

You never walked in that womens shoes in your work place, so how do you know she didn't believe in her heart she was dismissed on racist grounds? Was she possibly placed in that role so she would have enough rope to hang herself so they could fire her? They must have known she didn't have the skills to be place in the role, so why put her there? Sounds like you work for a dumb company if they are placing people in important roles if they can't do it.


Last edited by sixmillion007; 06-20-2007 at 10:35 AM..
 06-20-2007, 10:45 AM         #208
HighTech 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
"There ain't no ''intergration'' in ANY city in scotland" <<<<< that is a definitive statement. If you wish to retract it, feel free, but don't try to stand by it, while shying away from justifying it.
Scotland, as a country, IS NOT racially intergrated, i haven't ONCE retracted or shied away from that statement! YOU felt the need to question it as if i'm wrong? So how am i wrong? Is scotland a racially intergrated country? YES OR NO? It's not a hard question!
 06-20-2007, 10:46 AM         #209
HighTech 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jaytaylorlfc said:
your making it out like white ppl and black people cant live near eachother and hate eachother, not true, and there is people of different races is tiny villages let alone how mixed towns like burnley and others in the north are.
Show me where i said ''black and white people can't live near each other''?

Give me some stats illustrating the presence of different races in these imaginery ''tiny villages''?

I didn't say towns like bradford, oldham and burnley didn't have different ethnicities in them. I pointed out there isn't the harmonious ''intergration'' going on that's being portrayed. Just last week i was watching a program where whites and asians were stressing the clear segregation of the towns (plus blackburn) along racial lines. Race riots don't happen in happy ''intergrated'' communities, do they?
 06-20-2007, 10:46 AM         #210
HighTech 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jaytaylorlfc said:
then all the native americans should be able to k!ll every1 in america who isnt a native
No, every ''non-native'' american isn't a desendent of agricultural thieves.
 10 years ago '07        #211
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
i skipped the whole thread...4 the simple fact that anything on race on boxden cause another race war and more racial tension
 10 years ago '05        #212
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
avatar space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 HighTech said:
Scotland, as a country, IS NOT racially intergrated, i haven't ONCE retracted or shied away from that statement! YOU felt the need to question it as if i'm wrong? So how am i wrong? Is scotland a racially intergrated country? YES OR NO? It's not a hard question!
You shied away from JUSTIFYING that statement.

You make an a.ssertion/claim/statement/"observation" or whatever you feel the need to call it, & the onus is on YOU to justify it.
It is not my position to do your research for you.

Now if you cannot, or refuse, to justify such a statement, then you concede by default.

This is how debate works.
 06-20-2007, 12:14 PM         #213
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sixmillion007 said:
Your talking alot of sh*t and you need to shut your mouth because you obviously aint got a clue about what racism is like in the UK. I am not for a second saying its as bad as some places in Europe, but don't act like white people are scared to say anything to black people, asian people, chinese people etc Its a country who have ridicule them for a number of years with people such as Alf Garnet, Jim Davison etc all heroes to a nation. Things in the past few years have got better but in work places it still goes on.

You never walked in that womens shoes in your work place, so how do you know she didn't believe in her heart she was dismissed on racist grounds? Was she possibly placed in that role so she would have enough rope to hang herself so they could fire her? They must have known she didn't have the skills to be place in the role, so why put her there? Sounds like you work for a dumb company if they are placing people in important roles if they can't do it.

yes every country has racists, and i dont think white people should be afraid 2 say things about black people and vice versa, as long as it isnt racist, if a black person was seen putin stuff in his pocket in a shop, i dont think people should be any less likely 2 ask him about it than a white person

ye and who really appreciates their "comedy" people living in the 70s maybe.

an u dont know what happened neither do i i could say she was building nukes on her lunch hour, you can say anything, truth is race should be irrelevant when employing
 06-20-2007, 12:18 PM         #214
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HighTech said:
No, every ''non-native'' american isn't a desendent of agricultural thieves.
yes but by your estimation land should be given back 2 its original owners, and what do you mean every american isnt decended from agricultural theives, thats not the point, americas government commited a genocide of native americans and if you believe africans should be able 2 claim their land back so should native americans, irrelevant of how that land was aquired, becuase @ somee it "belonged" 2 some 1 else and was taken.
 06-20-2007, 12:36 PM         #215
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HighTech said:
Show me where i said ''black and white people can't live near each other''?

Give me some stats illustrating the presence of different races in these imaginery ''tiny villages''?

I didn't say towns like bradford, oldham and burnley didn't have different ethnicities in them. I pointed out there isn't the harmonious ''intergration'' going on that's being portrayed. Just last week i was watching a program where whites and asians were stressing the clear segregation of the towns (plus blackburn) along racial lines. Race riots don't happen in happy ''intergrated'' communities, do they?
It's like i said, you watch to much Sky News my friend.

I'm from Brierfield, next door to Burnley i think i have a better idea of what it's like than yourself.

The race riots were caused by the media. It was nothing more than 2 rival gangs in a 'beef' over selling in a certain area. These 2 gangs happened to be white and brown. It kicked off one night and one gang firebombed the other gangs hangout(local pub). Now because the council and pigs didn't want to accept that there's a massive drug and gang problem in Burnley, they billed it as a race war.

So you imagine, you wake up and the medias telling you a bunch of brown lads firebombed a pub in a racist attack, and a bunch of white lads beat up a 'innocent' taxi driver half to death in a race hate attack. Of course more racial tension will come from this. As soon as the media billed it as a race-war(which it wasnt at the time, was just gang attacks between 2 gangs) the racists came out of the woodwork, and started f!ghts with each other.

From the areas where the f!ghting occured, the population is about 180,000. And when you consider there was only a thousand racists at best who came out of the woodworks after the media reported it as a race-war. Then i think the result of that isn't that bad.

The racial tension here was pretty much non-existant until that, except for in estates like Stoneyholme. And who can we blame for this? Oh, what a surprise. That dirty fu*king jewish ran media.

Oh and look, your white flight video. Another video produced by the dirty fu*king jewish ran media. Made by the same people who billed England as the worst football hooligans in the world, laughable. I've watched that video already. It's the same thing i'm speaking about, media billing a problem as a race one. When it's evident that's not the case. It's a religous problem.

You live in England you must realise about 95% of whites are atheist, right? Of course there's tensions between religous groups, its such a major clash of beliefs that there's bound to be. But don't mistake it and think because one sides brown and the other is white that it's a race problem, that's not the case.

Has it never striked you as odd that the non-religous browns get on really well with whites. But the religous ones, not so much. You think that's just co-incedance?

Wake up and smell the coffee pal.

I'm not willing to type out another 50 paragraphs for the other sh*t you typed a page back. But i'll just repeat places like Birmingham and Manchester are integrated. I don't know why you brought up Salford, that's a Jew area, of course there's little integration between races, you need to be rich to get a house there. And lol at saying moss side isn't racially integrated, you colour blind or something mate?
 06-20-2007, 03:10 PM         #216
HighTech 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You shied away from JUSTIFYING that statement.

You make an a.ssertion/claim/statement/"observation" or whatever you feel the need to call it, & the onus is on YOU to justify it.
It is not my position to do your research for you.

Now if you cannot, or refuse, to justify such a statement, then you concede by default.

This is how debate works.
South asians make up 1% of the scottish population, most living amongst themselves in small communitites. Scotland IS NOT a racially intergrated country!
 06-20-2007, 03:10 PM         #217
HighTech 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yes but by your estimation land should be given back 2 its original owners, and what do you mean every american isnt decended from agricultural theives, thats not the point, americas government commited a genocide of native americans and if you believe africans should be able 2 claim their land back so should native americans, irrelevant of how that land was aquired, becuase @ somee it "belonged" 2 some 1 else and was taken.
No, by my estimation land should be given back to it's original owners (or their descendants) if the original thieves (or their descendants) are still on that land.
 06-20-2007, 03:11 PM         #218
HighTech 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
It's like i said, you watch to much Sky News my friend.

I'm from Brierfield, next door to Burnley i think i have a better idea of what it's like than yourself.

The race riots were caused by the media. It was nothing more than 2 rival gangs in a 'beef' over selling in a certain area. These 2 gangs happened to be white and brown. It kicked off one night and one gang firebombed the other gangs hangout(local pub). Now because the council and pigs didn't want to accept that there's a massive drug and gang problem in Burnley, they billed it as a race war.

So you imagine, you wake up and the medias telling you a bunch of brown lads firebombed a pub in a racist attack, and a bunch of white lads beat up a 'innocent' taxi driver half to death in a race hate attack. Of course more racial tension will come from this. As soon as the media billed it as a race-war(which it wasnt at the time, was just gang attacks between 2 gangs) the racists came out of the woodwork, and started f!ghts with each other.

From the areas where the f!ghting occured, the population is about 180,000. And when you consider there was only a thousand racists at best who came out of the woodworks after the media reported it as a race-war. Then i think the result of that isn't that bad.

The racial tension here was pretty much non-existant until that, except for in estates like Stoneyholme. And who can we blame for this? Oh, what a surprise. That dirty fu*king jewish ran media.

Oh and look, your white flight video. Another video produced by the dirty fu*king jewish ran media. Made by the same people who billed England as the worst football hooligans in the world, laughable. I've watched that video already. It's the same thing i'm speaking about, media billing a problem as a race one. When it's evident that's not the case. It's a religous problem.

You live in England you must realise about 95% of whites are atheist, right? Of course there's tensions between religous groups, its such a major clash of beliefs that there's bound to be. But don't mistake it and think because one sides brown and the other is white that it's a race problem, that's not the case.

Has it never striked you as odd that the non-religous browns get on really well with whites. But the religous ones, not so much. You think that's just co-incedance?

Wake up and smell the coffee pal.

I'm not willing to type out another 50 paragraphs for the other sh*t you typed a page back. But i'll just repeat places like Birmingham and Manchester are integrated. I don't know why you brought up Salford, that's a Jew area, of course there's little integration between races, you need to be rich to get a house there. And lol at saying moss side isn't racially integrated, you colour blind or something mate?
1. If racial tention in burnley isn't a problem and the f!ghting in burnley was not race related, just ''two rival gangs'' who ''happened to be white and brown'' why is burnley one of the few cities in the country where the BNP has seats? Are the jews behind that too??

2. You don't know how well non-religious people get on with each other so quit with your baseless bull!

3. I never said moss side wasn't racially intergrated, try again!
 06-20-2007, 03:33 PM         #219
A-One 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props for the read
 10 years ago '04        #220
SHOWTIME 
space
avatar space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 r a n c i d said:
It's like i said, you watch to much Sky News my friend.

I'm from Brierfield, next door to Burnley i think i have a better idea of what it's like than yourself.

The race riots were caused by the media. It was nothing more than 2 rival gangs in a 'beef' over selling in a certain area. These 2 gangs happened to be white and brown. It kicked off one night and one gang firebombed the other gangs hangout(local pub). Now because the council and pigs didn't want to accept that there's a massive drug and gang problem in Burnley, they billed it as a race war.

So you imagine, you wake up and the medias telling you a bunch of brown lads firebombed a pub in a racist attack, and a bunch of white lads beat up a 'innocent' taxi driver half to death in a race hate attack. Of course more racial tension will come from this. As soon as the media billed it as a race-war(which it wasnt at the time, was just gang attacks between 2 gangs) the racists came out of the woodwork, and started f!ghts with each other.

From the areas where the f!ghting occured, the population is about 180,000. And when you consider there was only a thousand racists at best who came out of the woodworks after the media reported it as a race-war. Then i think the result of that isn't that bad.

The racial tension here was pretty much non-existant until that, except for in estates like Stoneyholme. And who can we blame for this? Oh, what a surprise. That dirty fu*king jewish ran media.

Oh and look, your white flight video. Another video produced by the dirty fu*king jewish ran media. Made by the same people who billed England as the worst football hooligans in the world, laughable. I've watched that video already. It's the same thing i'm speaking about, media billing a problem as a race one. When it's evident that's not the case. It's a religous problem.

You live in England you must realise about 95% of whites are atheist, right? Of course there's tensions between religous groups, its such a major clash of beliefs that there's bound to be. But don't mistake it and think because one sides brown and the other is white that it's a race problem, that's not the case.

Has it never striked you as odd that the non-religous browns get on really well with whites. But the religous ones, not so much. You think that's just co-incedance?

Wake up and smell the coffee pal.

I'm not willing to type out another 50 paragraphs for the other sh*t you typed a page back. But i'll just repeat places like Birmingham and Manchester are integrated. I don't know why you brought up Salford, that's a Jew area, of course there's little integration between races, you need to be rich to get a house there. And lol at saying moss side isn't racially integrated, you colour blind or something mate?


wake up and smell the coffee says this ignorant twat?

your denial of the clear segregation and blatant racism in english society is disgusting

no its not the media that creates this sh*t you fu*kin fairy, its equally racist people and mob mentalities, its segregation and its scum like yourself who dont know any better
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 28
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy