most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
393 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #181
bigkilla 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,568 | Props total: 5227 5227
dumbasses nowadays
they feed you racism...you eat it all up

they say something is racist..you believe it. so they tell you physcologically to retaliate and attack. which makes the opposite race attack back which leads to k!llings which gives these a**holes who started the whole thing media time and gives them a chance to get money. they go on t.v saying it was a innocent and vicious k!lling and all they do is stamp their faces onto everything they can as possible and gets the money rolling into them and whats the cost? dumb fu*ks like all of you white black chinese spanish whatever to k!ll eachother or attack eachother and what happens after your time is done? they just go back on t.v and the internet talking about race which leads to more and more money for them.

2 examples... al sharpton goes on t.v saying the girl who was "raped" by the duke team was a racially motivated attack. he makes his money with exposure and lawsuits. later on found out she was lying. saw he wasnt gonna make money..what happened? he dissappeared. goes and looks for a different case where a black dealt with racism and blows that up and tries the same thing. so all he did was hear about a situation. go there, talk and say its wrong and files a lawsuit..gets his cut of the money and leaves.

example 2....fox news and the rest of the media. i dont even need to explain that. when a white attacks a black. its on the news, its being shown but goes away quick. they show a quick 2 minute segment and done. black attacks a white? its being fully exposed in the media and show the black and the rest of the race as a evil and disgusting race that is vicious.

what have any of these people feeding you racism lost? nothing.

what have you lost? most likely your life, your trust for anyone around you, and your races image

i dont know if i explained it right cause i dont really care cause im tired of seeing this story being headlined..just tired of all you morons thinking you know everything and anything. if any of you did..none of you would complain about racism. its all just a way for people smarter than you to make money.
 06-19-2007, 05:08 PM         #182
TripleJ202 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RealWorldSht said:
You try that, it'd be a complete failure.

If all the black people went and isolated themselves in Africa, instead of f!ghting over race, they'd be f!ghting over religion.

Look at the Gazza strip right now, I know they're not black, but the Palenstinians are k!lling each other, Fatah vs Hamas, just because of religious differences.

Iraq, (again I know not black) but muslims k!lling each other due because some are Shiaa and some are Sunni..

Seriously, even if Israel and America were'nt in the middle east the f!ghting would still happen.

Now If all black people went to Africa, since a large number of black people in Africa are islam, and a large number from outside are not, or Christian etc, they religious differences would lead to more f!ghting..

And even, if you all converted to one religion, so you became one people, one colour and one religion.. it would never become a first world country if it was isolated and refused to trade with the world, itd just be one big throw-back to medieval times.
you dumbass that why i said SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA.... ....to break it down for you cause you seem a little slow...sub saharan africa is below the sahara desert, which means it is below the Arab-African countries. :applause:
 06-19-2007, 05:14 PM         #183
TripleJ202 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thisisgame said:
Well maybe if blacks (not all) did something more positive or benificial to society then we wouldnt be talkin about this. Its bout rising above there level (racism).
Martin luther king, charles drew, malcolm X, colin powell, condy rice, barack obama....and countless other blacks who we and are behind the scenes...and we dont do nothing positive in society huh:banghead:
 06-19-2007, 05:18 PM         #184
RealWorldSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TripleJ202 said:
you dumbass that why i said SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA.... ....to break it down for you cause you seem a little slow...sub saharan africa is below the sahara desert, which means it is below the Arab-African countries. :applause:
This Is What I Stated:

Now If all black people went to Africa, since a large number of black people in Africa are islam, and a large number from outside are not, or Christian etc, they religious differences would lead to more f!ghting..

If you read it correctly, I was talking about Black people in Africa, not the Arab population living in Africa. I was also talking about religious differences between those black African people, e.g. Islam & Christian.

"Estimations from World Book Encyclopedia claim that there are 150 million African Muslims and 130 million African Christians, while Encyclopedia Britannica estimates that approximately 46.5% of all Africans are Christians and another 40.5% are Muslims with roughly 11.8% of Africans following indigenous African religions. A small number of Africans are Hindu or Baha'i, or
have beliefs from the Judaic tradition. Examples of African Jews are the Beta Israel, Lemba peoples and the Abayudaya of Eastern Uganda."

Sub-Saharan Africa

Sierra Leone - Muslim 60%, Christian 10%, indigenous beliefs 30%.

Somalia – (Official Religion) Sunni Muslim.

Democratic Republic of Congo - Roman Catholic 50%, Protestant 20%, Kimbanguist 10%, Muslim 10%, other (includes syncretic sects and indigenous beliefs) 10%.

Uganda- Roman Catholic 41.9%, Protestant 42% (Anglican 35.9%, Pentecostal 4.6%, Seventh Day Adventist 1.5%), Muslim 12.1%, other 3.1%, none 0.9% (2002 census).

Tanzinia - mainland - Christian 30%, Muslim 35%, indigenous beliefs 35%; Zanzibar - more than 99% Muslim.

Sudan - Sunni Muslim 70% (in north), Christian 5% (mostly in south and Khartoum), indigenous beliefs 25%.

Djibouti - Muslim 94%, Christian 6%

Zambia - Christian 50%-75%, Muslim and Hindu 24%-49%, indigenous beliefs 1%

Thats just a few of the African countries. My point holds. Huge numbers of both Muslims and Christians.

Last edited by RealWorldSht; 06-19-2007 at 05:41 PM..
 06-19-2007, 05:21 PM         #185
36FULLBACK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 benadreal said:

And I thought europe was less more chill on the race thing then america, I guess not.

4 all ya'll who haven't had tha chance 2 be over there, or 4 that matter travel outside the country like i have.....racism is everywhere. im not claiming i know everything, but I KNOW 4 A FACT IT EXISTS. just bcuz the article is a yr. old doesnt mean anything, the fact is....it still exists. in regards to eruopeans hating blacks, hell we are racists against our own selves. so finding out that another country is growing racists toward my own kind doesn't matter; 4 THE MOMENT, i'd rather help fix our own problems so that we can take on the others....TOGETHER.
EVERYBODY KNOWS HOW POWERFUL ONE CULTURE CAN BE....read HISTORY, (his-story)....get'cha study game up and holla at'cha boi
 10 years ago '05        #186
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 HighTech said:
Enlighten me on the bastian of racial intergration that is scotland, i'm reeeeally interested.

And what does a societal structure have to do with anyone being more or less racist?? You trying to tell me communism magically makes people less racist or likely to attack someone based on race???
No, I think YOU made an a.ssertion, therefore the onus is on YOU to do the "enlightening".

Of course the structure of a society will affect the prevalence of racism or not. That's pretty straightforward, however it has no relevance to what I said.

And Soviet rule didn't "magically" do anything.
It's quite simple. You steal? You are beaten to death or sent to a gulag. You r*pe? You are beaten to death or sent to a gulag. You attack someone in the street? You are beaten to death or sent to a gulag. Not many people fancied these alternatives & so the vast majority opted not to steal, r*pe or attack one another in the street.
And remember, you might be able to covertly steal; you might be able to r*pe in seclusion & silence your victim; but you COULD NOT attack one another in the street without the authorities knowing about it.
Therefore, such attacks by thugs were not even a factor.

Last edited by CalcuoCuchicheo; 06-19-2007 at 05:37 PM..
 06-19-2007, 05:59 PM         #187
RealWorldSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
It's quite simple. You steal? You are beaten to death or sent to a gulag. You r*pe? You are beaten to death or sent to a gulag. You attack someone in the street? You are beaten to death or sent to a gulag. Not many people fancied these alternatives & so the vast majority opted not to steal, r*pe or attack one another in the street.
And remember, you might be able to covertly steal; you might be able to r*pe in seclusion & silence your victim; but you COULD NOT attack one another in the street without the authorities knowing about it.

Lol, then again Stalin reputedly k!lled 40 million of his citizens and foreigners (including Jews and Ethnic minorities), so fu*k the communist system.
 06-19-2007, 06:05 PM         #188
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
racism WITHIN blacks is a growing trend
 10 years ago '05        #189
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 RealWorldSht said:
Lol, then again Stalin reputedly k!lled 40 million of his citizens and foreigners (including Jews and Ethnic minorities), so fu*k the communist system.
Hey, we're talking about the regularity of racist attacks by random thugs in the street remember.

The Soviet state's actions were not those of "random thugs" & thus would not contribute to the regularity of the aforementioned.
 10 years ago '04        #190
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
 RealWorldSht said:
Man your the most ignorant person on this site..

A conservative figure for the amount of Africans k!lled in the slave trade is 20 Million.
I would rather be forced to inhale gas in a chamber one time than be treated inhumane like an animal my whole life and see my mother and sister r*ped constanly and give birth to the white man's child and be forced to fu*k my sister or cousin or even my mother to produce offspring and mate like a dog or live in a place equivalent to a fu*kin dog house or be forced to eat pig intenstines and left overs and if I didn't feel like working in 90 degree weather from sun up to sun down a certain day or tried to run away I would be tortored by getting limbs cut off or hung or shot so there was really no way out, and if I did get free I still wasn't a human being, 2/3rds of a person by the constitution. But maybe that's just me...Idiot

Hundreds of millions suffered this fate, generation after generation after generation..... and over 20 million died. In addition to that, we were forced to live the white mans religion "christianity" we were stripped nekkid of our pride inner selves, we were told lies about all of our fu*king history, we were like aliens in a new land. the effects are still felt and seen today. The Haulocost affected "directly" two generations, those who were k!lled and their kids.

The Jews weren't stripped totally nekkid of their history or wholly land., they weren't conditioned to the extent that they couldnt rebel. Slaves were mentally conditioned to think certain ways and you don't have to be a psychologist to know that some of this gets passed down the family line. The Jews were just k!lled, death is a fate that we all will face. What was life for an American slave? Just think about it those people who were born into slavery. They probably wish they were never born. And their parents wish they never had kids but some of them were forced by the slave master.

But to you, the holocaust was worse. HAHAHA. Damn we can't get reparations but the jews can. You're a loser, and yet, the Haulocost was worse. I can go on and on and on, and I can provide several sources and support about how the other Slavery systems were no way near as bad as the trans-atlantic slave trade. But it's not worth the time, you're just so stupid to not know this. Or maybe your jus a victim to the white man written history books full of lies, propaganda, and bias attitudes.

Last edited by VerballyAbusive; 06-19-2007 at 06:59 PM..
 06-19-2007, 07:04 PM         #191
HighTech 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
No, I think YOU made an a.ssertion, therefore the onus is on YOU to do the "enlightening".

Of course the structure of a society will affect the prevalence of racism or not. That's pretty straightforward, however it has no relevance to what I said.

1. No, I made a observation and YOU felt the need to highlight it indicating i was wrong! What about my observation was wrong?
IS scotland a ''well intergrated'' country racially?

2. Even though it cannot be proven that the penalty for attacking someone in the street in russia was rigorously enforced (when it came to racist attacks) the probability it was confirms racism definatley has grown in eastern europe. Thank you.
 10 years ago '05        #192
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 HighTech said:
1. No, I made a observation and YOU felt the need to highlight it indicating i was wrong! What about my observation was wrong?
IS scotland a ''well intergrated'' country racially?

2. Even though it cannot be proven that the penalty for attacking someone in the street in russia was rigorously enforced (when it came to racist attacks) the probability it was confirms racism definatley has grown in eastern europe. Thank you.
1. "There ain't no ''intergration'' in ANY city in scotland" <<<<< that is a definitive statement. If you wish to retract it, feel free, but don't try to stand by it, while shying away from justifying it.

2. You obviously have a hard time with the English language, be it in reading or communicating your sentiments.
Firstly, I never said racism hasn't grown in Eastern Europe; in fact, I'm pretty sure no-one here attempted to say that. So no need to feel deserving of brownie points there.
Secondly, even where racist attacks are nil, racism may exist. Hell, I already gave you a great example of that in the Soviet Union. So the same level of racism could always have been present, but only in recent times has it found the means to manifest itself in racist attacks. Therefore, the basis on which you have made such a judgement does not necessarily prove that racism itself has grown in Eastern Europe.
 06-19-2007, 08:06 PM         #193
GMenSoilder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
black people...is it to late to start slavery all over again?YES..so is it to late to apologize..yes..past is the past.lets think bout the present and the future.dont get me wrong i love my black people..me being a hispanic minority..they're the people i can relate with. BUT who really is getting discriminated more here.. Blacks or Hispanics?..just my POV.
 10 years ago '06        #194
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
i did hear that there are more racists in europe. fu*ked up sh*t..I shaked my head fareal when I read the part when dude said somethin like.."I know how to behave" .....sound like a fu*kin slave afraid for his life. thats fu*ked up
 10 years ago '05        #195
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 Da Realness said:
i did hear that there are more racists in europe. fu*ked up sh*t..I shaked my head fareal when I read the part when dude said somethin like.."I know how to behave" .....sound like a fu*kin slave afraid for his life. thats fu*ked up
You know when you're by yourself & you happen to walk past like 15 dudes, & one of them tries to pick a f!ght - what do you do in the moment? Try & brush it off, so as to avoid an unnecessary beating? Or try & act like Bruce Lee?

I think most people would say the former. That's "knowing how to behave" too.
 06-19-2007, 09:45 PM         #196
RealWorldSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerballyAbusive said:
I would rather be forced to inhale gas in a chamber one time than be treated inhumane like an animal my whole life
1) The Jews didn't just arrive at the camps and get executed. It started more slowly with the repeal of their civil rights, the stripping of their a.ssets & businesses, being badged with a star, rounded up then taken to the camps. where many starved to death, were forced to dig graves for themselves or people they knew, and yes a large proportion were gassed. Some suffered the fate of being used as guinea pigs for horrible german experiments.

I didn't feel like working in 90 degree weather from sun up to sun down a certain day or tried to run away I would be tortored by getting limbs cut off or hung or shot so there was really no way out, and if I did get free I still wasn't a human being, 2/3rds of a person by the constitution.
2) The ancient Jews also underwent slavery to the Egyptians, not 90 degrees though, but in a waterless desert, impossible to escape, death was rife.

Hundreds of millions suffered this fate, generation after generation after generation..... and over 20 million died. In addition to that, we were forced to live the white mans religion "christianity" we were stripped nekkid of our pride inner selves, we were told lies about all of our fu*king history, we were like aliens in a new land. the effects are still felt and seen today. The Haulocost affected "directly" two generations, those who were k!lled and their kids.
3) Two generations? The Jews were persecuted since around 1200 BC up to around the 1950's. Even today they're still under threat from terrorists and fu*ked up countries around them, and hated with a passion by their neighbours. For most of history they were the most hated people on this planet.

4) Christianity = white mans religion?

Well considering somewhere between 40-60% of present day Africa is Christian. Also the Kingdom of Aksum (Ethiopia) (who were the Greatest African power in the continents history) were almost entirely Christian 1000 years before the Atlantic Slave trade.

The Jews weren't stripped totally nekkid of their history or wholly land., they weren't conditioned to the extent that they couldnt rebel. Slaves were mentally conditioned to think certain ways and you don't have to be a psychologist to know that some of this gets passed down the family line.
5) Yes the Jews were stripped of their homeland for 3000 years.

The Jews were just k!lled, death is a fate that we all will face. What was life for an American slave? Just think about it those people who were born into slavery. They probably wish they were never born. And their parents wish they never had kids but some of them were forced by the slave master.
6) As I said, same thing happened to the Ancient Jews (Hebrew) in Egypt, Asian Minor etc.

7) Slavery has been present in Africa for thousands of years. Remember it was Africans who caught the slaves, and sold them to the Europeans.

But to you, the holocaust was worse. HAHAHA. Damn we can't get reparations but the jews can.
6) I explained to you in another post about the reparations to Jews. The pre-holocaust jewish population was fairly wealthy. Lets say for arguments sake worth $100m. When 90% of them were k!lled off then it was only fitting the remaining 10% of the Jewish population received reparations equal the pre-war holocaust. This made the individual surivors more wealthy than they may have previously been, but why should anyone else profit from this.

The argument over which is worse will never end. But I want to point out that the Jews have had an equally rough history to that of African Americans. Both suffered some of the most evil acts human kind could conceive.

But it's not worth the time, you're just so stupid to not know this. Or maybe your jus a victim to the white man written history books full of lies, propaganda, and bias attitudes.
Lol, at least I have an education.
 06-20-2007, 12:19 AM         #197
Casho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Naizen King said:
You forgot Spain-spanish people are generally racist...I recall the Soccer coach of Spain sh*t on Black people stating were better then them..I can't stand black people but at the same time I got love for some..depends..But hey can I act racist yes sometimes..Personally every black in the back of their mind is racist as well its a Mutual balance...
And the reward for being one of the most ignorant fu*kers in the world goes to you my friend. For starters you dont know whats going on in half of black folks mind so why would you even say that and for anybody else who has more ignorant comments like these should put it in your pocket and keep it to your self and for anyone who is racist :finger: u with a aids d*ck. I think its ludacris how people can have hate towards another just because of their skin color but whatever I know i damn sure don't discriminate I guess thats why my lil boy has such good hair (that one was just for laughs and giggles thank you and good night).
 06-20-2007, 12:46 AM         #198
legecy06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Racism still alive, they just be concealing' it"- Kanye West
 10 years ago '06        #199
Xaiv 149 heat pts149
space
space
$4,280 | Props total: 2189 2189
I traveled to Holland and England before. I cant say I ever experienced racism there. My family has never told me about racism in those particular countries either. But places like Germany,France,Italy,Spain,Portugal,Russia and especially other eastern European countries are severely racist.

I think I remember my Dad telling me his friend was having a serious problem in Berlin, Germany dealing with racism. I also remember examples some eastern european countries bringing flags with designs of black players eating bananas to soccer. smh

Its all disgusting to me and this is why people who dont understand black pain should stfu. Its not only a problem in europe either. You guys would be surprised to hear how black skinned people are treated in south africa,Brazil and those central american countries too. Treated like straight up outcasts I WILL NEVER GET IT
 10 years ago '05        #200
benadreal  OP
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
_^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
shut the hell up with that bullsh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy